Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
CW's Beauty and The Beast
Topic Started: Oct 20 2012, 10:19 PM (623 Views)
Lumi_are_true_love

Has anyoneelse seen this show I was just checking it out and I'm truly hooked on this show already.

It comes from the same creators that created Beauty and The Beast in the Eighties the series and comes from Ron Koslow,Paul Jungler Whitt,Tony Thomas.

I love the new twist and story context to it already Kristen Kruek plays Catherine Chandler and Catherine is a cop. Jay Ryan plays Vincent anyway theirs a whole new twist on it this time around but the lovestory is still their with Catherine and Vincent as well.

Its a great show and I'm hooked on it already is anyoneelse loving this show as much as I am for I love Beauty and The Beast and loved when Linda Hamilton and Ron Pearlman played Catherine Chandler and Vincent also but this time theirs a new story and new elements but same characters and the lovestory between Catherine and VIncent is still there as well.

Vincent still saves Catherine and is still her hero and saves the day always whenever Cathy is in trouble and I always loved this element with the series for Vincent will always save Catherine or Cathy whenever shes in danger or when ever shes in trouble he can feel when shes in trouble that strongly and always comes to her rescue and is doing that again I love it and I love this series.

Cathy has a younger sister and the story still takes place in New York but they show you the pilot and intro and first episode of Vincent saving Catherine from Merfield but also have Vincent telling his story to Catherine about how he became the way he is too so the plot is different but the lovestory is still there between Vincent and Cathy as well.

Cathy is an awesome cop and her and Vincent together are awesome together as well. Vincent was a doctor and a soldier at one too but was a victim of Merfield's too just like Cathy's mom who was shot and killed by Merfield employees and Cathy was about to be next but Vincent wound up saving her life anyway this is on the CW site where you can catch up on the first two episodes I can't say enough about this show for its really awesome. I can't wait to see the third episode of this 1rst season and hope they have more then one season for this show rocks.

Vincent saved her three times so far from a mugger,from the train and from other bad guys as well and I loved the song that played in the first introduction episode as well when Vincent watched Cathy from the rooftop as she was looking out the window and the almost kiss scenes and the way they were looking at each other already is awesome as well.

So the way I take it Merfield are the bad guys here and Vincent is the good guy who protects the city of New York and Cathy as well which is awesome. Anyway I recommend this show highly for its really awesome. I pysched about the third episode coming up this Thursday at 8PM and can't wait to see it.

Edited by Lumi_are_true_love, Oct 21 2012, 01:46 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lumi_are_true_love

Vincent has a new friend named JT too and Vincent loves Chess as well. JT knows about Vincent too.
Edited by Lumi_are_true_love, Oct 21 2012, 01:47 PM.

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

I like it so far, I will have more to add later.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Kristin Kruek makes anything she's in unbearable. Just sayin'

Lumi_are_true_love

I think Kristin Rocks and truly is awesome. I love that Vincent and Cathy's love story is back too and loved when Vincent in his beast form saved her from the Merfield employees in the woods,and at the train station and saved Catherine from being hit by the on coming train and loved when they were standing up against the wall and loved the way they looked into each others eyes and wanted to kiss one another after Vincent saved her the trainstation moment and Vincent watching Catherine were my most favorite moments in the first episode along with him saving her as well in the woods and at the train station.

The scene of the pilot first episode at the end was amazing when Vincent was crouched down watching Cathy on the roof top across the street on top of the building next door look out the huge windows at her father's engagement party up on the roof looking at her with love in his eyes whos hes hero and protector already and will always come to her rescue when shes in danger or when shes in trouble which is truly amazing and really great as well.

I loved when Vincent was watching Cathy in that last scene from the first episode for it was perfect. Even though Merfield may have turn Vincent into a beast/human with super strength,super speed and his eyes glow.

Vincent is still gentle loving and kind and saves peoples lives when their in trouble or are in danger when the bad guys go after them and Vincent is not a monster like Cathy said and is a hero and a protector and will always portect Cathy and people of the New York too. Vincent is also alway watching over Cathy or has a strong connection to her and knows when shes near or when shes in trouble as well and rushes to her rescue when she is.

Cathy is going to keep his secret and is going to protect Vincent and make sure hes not found out and even though Merfield turned Vincent into a beast and a monster Cathy doesn't see him as a monster at all and called him a hero and knows hes a hero and protector and will saved her and others from the bad guys as well many times.

Vincent has super speed,his eyes glow and sometimes his face changes and has super strength to battle bad guys as well and other hightened senses too.

Vincent is still human his senses are just more hightened and he has these special abilities and sometimes the beast within him comes out but hes still has a really good heart is gentle loving and is hero who protects innocent people who are in danger from bad guys going after the bad guys and protecting the people of New York and Cathy too when their in trouble.

I have a feeling that Cathy now that shes trying to stop Merfield to help out Vincent since Vincent was a victim of Merfield too and Merfield turned Vincent into who he is now and digging into the Merfield cover up and dig into bringing her mother's killers down that she will be in more danger then before but Vincent will be their to protect Cathy keeping a close watch over her and will be able to sense when Cathy's in trouble and Cathy's in danger and will wind up saving her from Merfield and won't let anyone hurt Cathy and will stop them and won't let them near Cathy.

I loved when Kristin and Jay were talking about what the shows about and said that the lovestory of Vincent and Cathy would be heavily focused on once more where Vincent is still Cathy's hero and protector and will always save her from the bad guys if Catherine is in trouble and that they would wind up protecting each other and saving each other.

The story their telling is Vincent and Cathy's lovestory still which is awesome but theirs other elements in there too with Merfield,JT,and more but I love that their sticking to main elements too of telling Vincent and Catherine's love story as well with Vincent still being her and the people of New York and other places too protector and hero as well.

Vincent is looking for a cure though for what Merfield did to him. Hes a doctor and trying to find a cure for what Merfield did to him. I also loved when Vincent saved her from the guy on the bike too anyway I love this show and hooked on it and can't wait for Thursday to get here once more.

Even though Vincent may have been turned into a beast due to what Merfield did to him hes not a monster like Cathy said and is a hero and protector and is gentle and loving and has a really good heart and saved her life twice and in the second episode that would make it three times already and he tried saving others as well.

As Catherine save their now going to save each other and wind up protecting each other and Catherine knows shes not crazy and knows she was saved by a beast that night in the woods and that he saved her life more then once and she knows hes a really good person and has a really good heart and is gentle and loving and is a hero and protector as well and Catherine knows hes not a monster,

Catherine knows the people who killed her mom that were from Merfield and brought about Vincent's transformation where Vincent was a victim as well are.
Edited by Lumi_are_true_love, Oct 21 2012, 03:37 PM.

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

Drew
Oct 21 2012, 12:04 AM
Kristin Kruek makes anything she's in unbearable. Just sayin'
I disagree and don't get the hate for her. I think she is a good actress and got a bad rap because their were some who were Lois and Clarke fan on Smallville. However, the storyline was stronger for Lana and Clarke instead.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · CW Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply