Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Soap Opera Mag article from 96 predicts "Days" 20 yrs later; See which predictions came true...and which didn't!
Topic Started: Oct 21 2012, 05:20 PM (2,604 Views)
Carly
Member Avatar

I miss Jonah and Wendy. I always thought it would turn out that Stefano was the dad of Wendy's baby Ben. (There was always a mystery surrounding the identity of Ben's father, and I recall that Wendy once got really nervous when someone mentioned Stefano to her.) I'd also have brought back Jonah as a doctor rather than introduce Dr. Cameron Davis as the retconned son of Celeste.

And I do love the idea of bringing on JT. Having a troubled teenaged son would give Hope a lot of storyline potential, and DAYS would hopefully avoid shoehorning Hope into a new romance once Bo leaves town/dies/whatever.

Thanks for posting, Jason! It was fascinating to read the magazine's predictions about DAYS!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Aliaron
Member Avatar

I have been saying for years that it makes no sense that Lucas and Sami have not started their own company by now. How these two obsession with business has all but dwindled away. Remember when characters (especially male) thought about creating legacies?

Harmony233

Aliaron
Oct 24 2012, 09:45 PM
I have been saying for years that it makes no sense that Lucas and Sami have not started their own company by now. How these two obsession with business has all but dwindled away. Remember when characters (especially male) thought about creating legacies?
that would have been interesting I lov ed the Titan stuff back in the day

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Carly
Oct 22 2012, 05:43 PM
I miss Jonah and Wendy. I always thought it would turn out that Stefano was the dad of Wendy's baby Ben. (There was always a mystery surrounding the identity of Ben's father, and I recall that Wendy once got really nervous when someone mentioned Stefano to her.) I'd also have brought back Jonah as a doctor rather than introduce Dr. Cameron Davis as the retconned son of Celeste.
Ben's father worked for Stefano but the story was dropped.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply