Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Soaptown USA Loose Lips B&B and Y&R
Topic Started: Oct 21 2012, 07:51 PM (2,213 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL: How many boxes of Kleenex have you gone through? Its the end for Stephanie as she tells her family one by one, but the person most distraught by Steph's illness is Thorne. Finally Winsor Harmon gets to be in a story and show why B&B has kept him all these years. The scene between Mother and son are Emmy worthy. We see Stephanie telling Thorne that she is not leaving in the sense of the word and that she will always be with him. Sources say after her death scene we may be seeing more of Stephanie in a spiritual way....And what about Ridge how will he take his mother illness and again who will be playing Ridge? Would Moss stay for the demise of Stephanie? Insiders have said Ms Flannery made a personal request to Moss but as of now he has not agreed to do it. Is it a pride thing, don't know but we hear his real life wife said he should....Is Brooke after her sister's husband or is just the shock of both loosing their better halves? Still that doesn't stop the two in a passionate kiss that they soon both regret....Hearing alot of noise that we may be seeing the end of Hope. Apparently someone on the inside says it is time for her to leave. The character was created to be a counter to Brooke, a mini-Taylor type character who was sweet and kind and gained sympathy, but for whatever reason, the fans didn't buy it and whispers are Brad finally got a clue as well. Rumor has it Hope will leave town to mourn the loss of her pregnancy, now the question is if Hope returns will it be with a new face?

YOUNG & THE RESTLESS: The holidays will be very intense in Genoa City. It has all of the ingredients to make a good soap opera. New beginnings, lots of love in the air, less not forget defeat and sadness. The battle between the Newman's and the Abbott's will reach a new level of intensity! HW Josh Griffith reports.......It's another wedding for Victor and Nikki regardless that their beloved ranch burned down. Once again Victor vows he has changed and what he has in store for his children and his beloved Newman Enterprises will shock many. It's a new ballgame folks one that Victor intends to win....Poor Sharon she has hit rock bottom but not to fret Adam is there for her. You would think she would go to a professional but noooooooooooo Adam falls into her web. This could be the story where we will see the Sharon we once loved, or not.....Jack taking over Newman? What the hell!!! But remember Jack while you may be on top of the word for now remember Newton's law...what goes up must comes down. It doesn't help that Billy and Victoria will face a dangerous situation that Jack sets in motion to test his brothers devotion......Nick please sign those divorce papers, enough is enough and you can't be that stupid. Alot of pain from this will be felt by Avery, Summer and Ronan. Now the question is will Jack be there to help?.....Cane will hold Genevieve responsible for not getting him the CEO job at Jabot and Tucker will be concerned about Katherine when she goes back to work so he asks Jill to come back. Jill's first air date is 11/2....If you haven't' heard by now there's a new cop in town "Alex" played by Ignacio Serricchio, but what secret is he keeping and who will it effect?

http://soaptownusa.com/Loose.html
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ratfink
Member Avatar

Very interesting...Thank you Daytime!! :wub2:

natdot99
Member Avatar

On Y&R, there is no need for Victor and Nikki to get married, odds are in a couple of months, they will be divorced.
On B&B, Hope, miss high and mighty on morality, goes out of town to mourn the loss of her child. Yet she was screaming and hollering at Liam about his deception. Yet another story with Hope playing the victim, again. Please make her grow up and tell Liam the truth, for once. :soapbox:

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Sigh, wedding #399 of the year. I kno Niktor belong together but can they take it slow? I knew Navery was too good to be true.

love4today

Please just send Hope packing she is beyond ridiculous and she is such a damn child.

natdot99
Member Avatar

love4today
Oct 21 2012, 09:51 PM
Please just send Hope packing she is beyond ridiculous and she is such a damn child.
Hope is Bell's star and his writing destroyed the character with her OCD complex with perfect weddings and morality. She just a manipulative brat who learned from her mother on how to play the victim, while blaming others.
:soapbox: :soapbox:

PHICKER

What's this about Nick not signing the divorce papers? And being hurt as far as Avery is concerned? Let me guess, Avery was/is hoping for a future with Nick but that is not happening and to top it all off she looses her sister who now wants nothing to do with her followed her nephew hence her grand niece as well and maybe her niece Summer?

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I don't keep up with B&B like I should. I watched last weeks episodes over the weekend to see Stephanie's story and intend to watch this weeks episodes too. I never even knew Saint Hope was pregnant though. I liked her character at first but as others have said it got old fast with the screwed up writing for her.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Do tell Phicker, do tell. Where did you get that morsel of news?

PHICKER

Only1Way
Oct 22 2012, 09:48 AM
Do tell Phicker, do tell. Where did you get that morsel of news?
No...No.. I am just speculating based these spoilers on what might happen.

Larel

3WishGenie
Oct 21 2012, 09:42 PM
Sigh, wedding #399 of the year. I kno Niktor belong together but can they take it slow? I knew Navery was too good to be true.
No, she is just repeating what was already stated about the Phick divorce getting ugly & someone already posted this saying there would be ramifications for Ronan, Avery & Summer who get caught up in the drama.

This Loose Lips person just reworded it to sound more dramatic.

Did you read the part.....will Jack be able to help? Obviously that is about Phyllis.
I suspect the troublr Avery has from this will be losing her sister since she is involved with Nick now & will take his side when things get nasty.
Edited by Larel, Oct 22 2012, 11:19 AM.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Yeah from what Nelson Branco reports, Navery is going to last for quite some time. Of course the source is Branco, take it for what it is...

Larel

Shick
Oct 22 2012, 11:37 AM
Yeah from what Nelson Branco reports, Navery is going to last for quite some time. Of course the source is Branco, take it for what it is...
Well I believe NB has been pretty accurate when it comes to Y&R right?

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Nick should be single for at least a month! I hope Summer gives him hell for this. Spread the hate the around!

Larel

These spoilers from LooseLips for Phick/Phonan/Navery & Summer sound exactly like this spoiler except worded differently......

Nick and Phyllis have a showdown that will create strong ramifications for Avery, Summer and Ronan.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Ok, misunderstood Phicker. :)
Edited by Only1Way, Oct 22 2012, 12:24 PM.

Evan
Member Avatar

B&B: I like Kimberly Matula, so I hope the speculation about her being written off the show isn't true. I'd prefer Scott Clifton was let go instead - I can't stand the Liam character.
Brooke & Bill? Take Katie out of the equation, and then....why not? KKL & Don Diamont could steam it up a lot.

dragonflies
Member Avatar

It's not true, the actress just re-signed with the show, furthur proving LL continues to pull stuff out of her arse

natdot99
Member Avatar

dragonflies
Oct 23 2012, 02:50 PM
It's not true, the actress just re-signed with the show, furthur proving LL continues to pull stuff out of her arse
Some fans started the same rumor on other fanbases. It best not to believe them because people can hack into soap stars Facebook or twitter account and put false or threatening messages. On JMW(Steffy) twitter account, one fan tweeted that Steffy and Taylor should be killed.

Fans need to remember these characters are fictional and do not exist in our natural reality.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply