Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 10/22; Twitter/FB list in first post
Topic Started: Oct 22 2012, 08:20 AM (30,319 Views)
Ellie

DiMeraFan67
Oct 23 2012, 05:23 PM
Quote:

lisa rinna @lisarinna
It was my last day on Days of our Lives- tomorrow I start a new gig. Off we go! #blessedandgrateful
8:14 PM - 9 Oct 12

From October 9th so she's been done for 2 weeks. She did stay two months after her exit was announced, but I doubt we will be seeing her much. Deidre always post older pictures randomly.
Yeah, I'm sure it's not a new pic. Deidre also sometimes makes sure that whatever news it is has broken before she 'spoils' it with her pic.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

DiMeraFan67
Oct 23 2012, 06:14 PM
I would love to see Peter Blake back on canvas, but that isn't exactly a bombshell announcement. Would be cool to see a huge name from another soap coming in as a recast DAYS character though.

Trevor St. John as Peter Blake pretty please. :P
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ireland98

I think the cast changes creates more buzz & excitement for Days than the show itself, which is kind of sad. I guess it's a good strategy to keep people watching. I just wish they wouldn't film or announce the cast change so far in advance b/c by time we see the new actor on the show, the buzz has minimized. Then once we see the writing for the new/returning character, we're generally disappointed LOL!
Edited by Ireland98, Oct 23 2012, 08:23 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

Maybe it's a new love interest for Hope?

There's really no one to pair her with that's her age. John and Marlena belong together, and Daniel will have his hands full with Jen and Chloe.

If they don't bring back Bo, Hope will either have to go cougar (Brady, Eric, EJ, Rafe), or they will have to hire a new man.

Personally, I think the show needs a new leading man in his 40s. A brand new character.
Offline Profile Goto Top

granolagirl
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
I'm confused about Chappell's xo
I think she's congratulating Maggie because they're friends.

I don't remember Klaus talking about KA. It makes me sad to have missed the drama. :popcorn:
Online Profile Goto Top

Ireland98

AFaithL
Oct 23 2012, 06:26 PM
I still think there might be Rafe/Hope pairing soon. Not sure what to think of that if it happens...
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I'm just glad to know that there is another big casting bomb to look forward to. What I'm seeing onscreen isn't really keeping me interested and the spoilers and SOD articles are beyond horrible. I'm really just watching to see what happens with Kristen/John/Marlena and wondering what is going to happen with Hope once Bo has his boring exit. Other than that...I got nothing.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Maggie Klaus @Maggie_Klaus
I love all your guesses about my @nbcdays tweet. All I'll say is someone you know maybe visiting the #DAYS set on Friday...
7:42 PM - 23 Oct 12 Embed this Tweet
https://twitter.com/Maggie_Klaus/status/260888988846526464
Offline Profile Goto Top

Guinevere
Member Avatar
Salem needs Jack Deveraux. Bring Back Matthew Ashford.

^ Right so it's nothing then.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Guinevere
Oct 23 2012, 06:51 PM
^ Right so it's nothing then.
I have no idea. Why would she talk to DAYS casting about visiting the set? That doesn't make sense to me. Still not sure if she's talking about a return or herself, but I guess we will know by Friday.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Guinevere
Member Avatar
Salem needs Jack Deveraux. Bring Back Matthew Ashford.

Who knows..trying to get people talking I guess. It sounds like she's saying that SHE is visiting the set but that's not really anything to be secretive about. I'm sure it will be a big letdown as usual LOL
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

so i tweeted abt being annoyed Kristen's return is being treated as a long vaca & not a presumed death, & Eileen tweeted back about how it was Pamela in the killing pool....now I'm trying to figure out how to let her know I still love her return (and Kristen) but I am annoyed at the writers for forgetting this large piece of history. Or perhaps they purposefully ignored it b/c they don't want any "back from the dead" storylines (even though we knew practically from the beginning she wasn't dead).
Edited by blueskies, Oct 23 2012, 07:25 PM.
Online Profile Goto Top

Days4Life

I'm wondering if they are choosing to ignore Kristen's "death" because that was such a complicated storyline and would be hard to explain for new viewers. Honestly, I watched every second of the show back then, and sometimes I got confused about what was going on!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

blueskies
Oct 23 2012, 07:24 PM
so i tweeted abt being annoyed Kristen's return is being treated as a long vaca & not a presumed death, & Eileen tweeted back about how it was Pamela in the killing pool....now I'm trying to figure out how to let her know I still love her return (and Kristen) but I am annoyed at the writers for forgetting this large piece of history. Or perhaps they purposefully ignored it b/c they don't want any "back from the dead" storylines (even though we knew practically from the beginning she wasn't dead).
Well, to be honest, a lot of that got fucked up when they introduced EJ and then proceeded to totally fuck up tons of his backstory (and, consequently Kristen/Susan's post-DAYS events) REPEATEDLY.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Matt
Oct 23 2012, 07:27 PM
blueskies
Oct 23 2012, 07:24 PM
Well, to be honest, a lot of that got fucked up when they introduced EJ and then proceeded to totally fuck up tons of his backstory (and, consequently Kristen/Susan's post-DAYS events) REPEATEDLY.
that's possible...i stopped watching for a few years during EJ's height (07-09). All I remember from that time period is EJ as a racecar driver, and Santeen.
Online Profile Goto Top

jderoche5
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Oct 23 2012, 06:48 PM
Maggie Klaus @Maggie_Klaus
I love all your guesses about my @nbcdays tweet. All I'll say is someone you know maybe visiting the #DAYS set on Friday...
7:42 PM - 23 Oct 12 Embed this Tweet
https://twitter.com/Maggie_Klaus/status/260888988846526464
I say it's Christie Clark as she tweet about seeing Kate Mansi soon.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BopeFanFromDay1

AFaithL

There's really no one to pair her with that's her age. John and Marlena belong together, and Daniel will have his hands full with Jen and Chloe.

If they don't bring back Bo, Hope will either have to go cougar (Brady, Eric, EJ, Rafe), or they will have to hire a new man.

Personally, I think the show needs a new leading man in his 40s. A brand new character.
I could go for that. She did go cougar for Patrick. Maybe he should be the next one to be released from prison.
Offline Profile Goto Top

mellymet

granolagirl
Oct 23 2012, 06:32 PM
DiMeraFan67
I'm confused about Chappell's xo
I think she's congratulating Maggie because they're friends.

I don't remember Klaus talking about KA. It makes me sad to have missed the drama. :popcorn:
I guess I missed it too. I know she's friendly with CC but I never saw tweets putting KA down. The only time I remember her tweeting about Kristian is when she bumped into her at lunch and she seemed happy to see her. What did we miss?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ellie

From the twins' FB

Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

BopeFanFromDay1
Oct 23 2012, 08:08 PM
AFaithL

I could go for that. She did go cougar for Patrick. Maybe he should be the next one to be released from prison.
If they don't hire someone else, then Brady is the only one I can see with Hope.

John is out, because he's already part of a hugely popular supercouple....and the audience has balked at any attempt to pair him with Hope.

Daniel is out, because he's already got 2 women chasing him, and TomSell seems pretty insistent on Dannifer. Make that 3 women when Chloe returns...

Rafe and EJ are too far up Sami's ass to notice anyone else.

Eric? Maybe. I'm kinda hoping Kristen goes cougar on him, and we get a Kristen/Eric/Nicole triangle.

Brady needs a decent woman. Plus, EM and KA would just look awesome together. And I don't want him saddled with Kristen long term.

So my vote is Brady, or being on a hot new mysterious guy.
Edited by AFaithL, Oct 23 2012, 08:41 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic