Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47's Weekly Thread: Week of October 22-28; SAT. 10/27 UPDATE: Kristian mentions PR tribute on Twitter!
Topic Started: Oct 22 2012, 12:48 PM (1,207 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

POST # 3: JASON47 SAYS FAREWELL TO PETER RECKELL
Watch Peter's first-ever scenes as Bo Brady, plus his first scene with Kristian Alfonso...see Peter's first-ever taping schedule & call sheet and Bo's first pages of dialogue...check out a special pictorial tribute to Peter's 30 years in Salem...all that and more at http://www.jason47.com

Kristian Alfonso saw the tribute and said this on Twitter: "Jason did a fantabulous job wow ; ) So much fun to go through so many memories ; ))"

POST # 1:
With the completion of 1996 research, the episode rankings from 1965-1996 are now verified to be as accurate as possible.

Only a small amount of errors (10) were found:

1996 EPISODE RANKINGS: CORRECTIONS:
Kristian Alfonso (Hope)...MINUS 1
Jaime Lyn Bauer (Laura)...ADD 1
Tanya Boyd (Celeste)...ADD 1
Stephanie Cameron (Jennifer)...ADD 1
Douglas Coler (Dr. Piccard)...ADD 1
Lisa Robin Kelly (Jill)...ADD 1
Harris Kendall (Marie)...MINUS 1
Paige & Ryanne Kettner (Abigail)...ADD 1
Joseph Mascolo (Stefano)...ADD 1
Marie-Alise Recasner (Lynn)...ADD 1

1997 is up next!
Edited by Jason47, Oct 27 2012, 11:36 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

POST # 2: E.J.'s GODPARENTS:

I'm currently working on 1997 episodes, and just found a note about who were named E.J.'s godparents. Anyone remember who they were (without cheating)?? This was when he was baptised as John Jr.

somersetfan
Member Avatar

Just a guess.....Marlena and Abe??
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

Lexie or Vivian as godmother. Abe as godfather?

concerned
Member Avatar

Jason47
Oct 24 2012, 12:48 PM
POST # 2: E.J.'s GODPARENTS:

I'm currently working on 1997 episodes, and just found a note about who were named E.J.'s godparents. Anyone remember who they were (without cheating)?? This was when he was baptised as John Jr.
Please let Sami be one of them. or Jen Jen
Edited by concerned, Oct 24 2012, 06:38 PM.

blueskies
Member Avatar

If Kristen picked the godmother and John the godfather, I'm guessing Vivian and Abe. Jennifer and Abe are also possible. However I'm betting Marlena is in there.

Jason47
Member Avatar

And the answer is...Marlena and Grandpa Shawn were named EJ's godparents on March 6, 1997.

3/6/97:
Cast: Abe, Alice, Bo, Caroline, Hope, Ivan, J.L., John, Kristen/Susan, Maggie, Marlena, Shawn, Vivian, Shawn Douglas, Brady, Belle, Max, Father Braxton, Dr. Hale, Kristen/Susan Body Double, Older Kid/Bucky, Joey/Shawn Douglas Friend # 1, Ken/Shawn Douglas Friend # 2, Nurse # 1, Nurse # 2, Nurse # 3/Sally.
Sets: Pier, Snake Pit, Horton Kitchen & Exterior, Hospital Nursery & Corridor, Nurses' Station & Int. Hospital Elevator, Kristen's Hospital Room & Corridor.
Edited by Jason47, Oct 24 2012, 09:02 PM.

concerned
Member Avatar

Jason47
Oct 24 2012, 08:59 PM
And the answer is...Marlena and Grandpa Shawn were named EJ's godparents on March 6, 1997.

3/6/97:
Cast: Abe, Alice, Bo, Caroline, Hope, Ivan, J.L., John, Kristen/Susan, Maggie, Marlena, Shawn, Vivian, Shawn Douglas, Brady, Belle, Max, Father Braxton, Dr. Hale, Kristen/Susan Body Double, Older Kid/Bucky, Joey/Shawn Douglas Friend # 1, Ken/Shawn Douglas Friend # 2, Nurse # 1, Nurse # 2, Nurse # 3/Sally.
Sets: Pier, Snake Pit, Horton Kitchen & Exterior, Hospital Nursery & Corridor, Nurses' Station & Int. Hospital Elevator, Kristen's Hospital Room & Corridor.
Well that explains the whole EJ at Grandpa Shawn's funeral and how nice Caroline was to him that had previously seemed so odd.

darraholic
Member Avatar

I miss Nurse Lynn :(

Jason47
Member Avatar

JASON47 SAYS FAREWELL TO PETER RECKELL

Watch Peter's first-ever scenes as Bo Brady, plus his first scene with Kristian Alfonso...see Peter's first-ever taping schedule & call sheet and Bo's first pages of dialogue...check out a special pictorial tribute to Peter's 30 years in Salem...all that and more at http://www.jason47.com

dc cubs
Member Avatar

Jason, thanks so much for that YT video. I looked at that channel and it has some stuff I have never seen before. I started watching Days in 1984 when Bo broke up Hope's wedding to Larry. I missed some of the 1984 island story as my parents didn't get our first VCR until just before Thanksgiving of that year. This channel has a lot of stuff from 1983 and 1984 that I am interested in watching. This is an awesome find for me. Thanks again.

I am really going to miss Peter's portrayal of Bo. To me, Bo was the heart and soul of Days of Our Lives.

Jason47
Member Avatar

Kristian Alfonso saw the tribute and said this on Twitter: "Jason did a fantabulous job wow ; ) So much fun to go through so many memories ; ))"

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply