Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, October 23rd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 22 2012, 01:39 PM (6,617 Views)
PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358339/message/1350931046/

All day ahead reports are archived at:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Alber Alarr
Script Writer: Janet Iacobuzio

Park - Part 1: Marlena curses the fact that Kristen has her phone. I've got to warn John.

Basic Black - Part 1: John stares for a moment and then says Hello Kristen. Kristen - Hi John, it's so good to see you. Kristen closes the door behind her. We haven't seen each other in years and yet looking at you right now it's like not one day has gone by. John picks up his phone - You've got a lot of nerve showing up here ... Kristen - That's how it is for old friends, right? You just kind of pick up where you left off. John mutters - Come on, pick up. Kristen - Who are you calling? John - Roman Brady. He'll throw your ass in jail where it belongs.

Sami's apt - Part 1: Sami is working. Lucas tells her he has everything. I just pick her up after school and take her to ballet, right? Sami - Yes, thanks. Lucas - Allie told me last night that you had a hot date with Rafe. Everything that is old is new again for Sami once again. Silence. Lucas - Sorry, bad joke. You shouldn't be mad at your daughter because she likes to talk; she kind of gets that from you. So you and Rafe are back together; I don't really care. Sami - We're not together, not now, not ever. Rafe can just go to hell for all I care. Lucas - I'll probably kick myself for asking this but what happened with Rafe? Sami - Nicole lost her baby last night. Lucas - She did? Really? That's terrible. Poor Rafe must be taking it hard. I know he's always wanted kids of his own. Sami - Right. The thing is Rafe isn't that baby's father. Lucas - What was that? Sami - Oh yeah. It was EJ's. Lucas grins - It's EJ's baby. That's glorious. I knew something was wrong. I knew something was messed up the first time I heard that story. Guess it doesn't do any good now does it? Sami - It matters to me because I asked Rafe a million times if EJ was that baby's father. I even promised to help him keep the secret from EJ and he looked me in the eye and he lied to me. Rafe lied to me over and over. Lucas - I'm sure he had his reasons. Sami - Yeah. His reason is he doesn't trust me and now the feeling is mutual. Lucas - You feel betrayed, is that it? I get it. Sami - You do? Thank you. Lucas - But isn't it like the pot calling the kettle black? Really, what standard of perfection are you holding Rafe up too because it sure as hell isn't your own.

Hospital - Part 1: Nicole hugs Dan when he says he wants to go away together when she's better. Nicole - Do you mean like a vacation? Dan - Like a stay-cation. Nicole - Okay, we stay home and ... Dan - No what we do is we go away and we stay away for good. Nicole - For good? Dan - I'm talking about permanent - gone! Nicole - That's not something friends normally do. Dan - Couples have been known to do it and I want us to be so much more than friends. Nicole - Oh Daniel, that's exactly what I needed to hear right now. When? How soon can we go, when can we leave? Dan - We can take some time now that EJ knows the deception. I just have to make sure there are no legal ramifications, that's all. Nicole - But after all this happened with the baby it doesn't seem like it'll matter much to him that we lied about Rafe being the father of the baby. Rafe walks in - I don't buy that for a minute. Dan - What? Rafe - EJ's not letting this go. So EJ confronted me. Of course I denied it but it turns out that EJ has a recording of Nicole; a recording that says yes, EJ, the baby is yours. Dan - That bastard. So he has proof. Why isn't he doing anything about it? What's his game? Rafe - He seems to be picking his battles. He's already used what he knows to drive a wedge between Sami and me. Dan - What? Rafe - Like I said he this recording but before he played the recording he got me to insist numerous times that I was the baby's father in front of Sami. Obviously when she heard the recording she lost it. Dan - Well I'm sure revenge is only the beginning. Rafe - Yes, another day in the office for that son of a bitch. Nicole - I'm so sorry. You both have done everything I've asked you to and I ruined it. I ruined everything. Dan - No, he took advantage of you at the worse possible time. You were sedated. You were devastated. You lost the baby. Nicole - I should have been more careful. You two have risked everything for me. This is all my fault!

Alice's house - Part 1: Jen opens the door to EJ. EJ - You killed my child. Jen - No I didn't. EJ - Yes. Jen - No, EJ, I didn't. EJ - You're going to pay for what you did. Jen - EJ, it's not true. I don't know what you've heard ... EJ - What I heard? I'll tell you what I heard. I heard that you were so furious with Nicole that you shoved her down a flight of stairs and you killed our child. Jen - It didn't happen that way and I'm so sorry for her. I'm so sorry for that little baby but I'm telling you it didn't happen the way you heard, not like that at all. EJ - There were 2 eyewitnesses, Jennifer. Two! Billie Reed and Brady Black. They saw you fighting with her and then they saw you push her down a flight of stairs. He screams - She was 8 months pregnant. Jen - I'm telling you that I would never in a million years push her. EJ - My child is dead. Do you understand me? Dead because you murdered him. Jen - No. I promise you I didn't. I'm so sorry but I didn't ... EJ screams - He's dead! And you're sorry. Jen - Yes I am. Hope comes in. EJ, you need to leave ... right now!

Hospital - Part 2: Rafe - Nicole, do not do this to yourself. This is not your fault. Dan - Rafe is right. We agreed to do this because it mattered to all of us. That hasn't changed. Rafe - Trust me, I watched Sami battle it out with EJ for years over those kids; I did not want to see you go through that. Nicole - And now my son is gone and this was all for nothing and you two are going to have to face so much trouble because you helped me. Dan - We knew the risks going in. Rafe - That's right. We're here to protect you from EJ. Dan - That still holds.

Alice's house - Part 2: Hope - I'm serious EJ. Don't test me. You leave right now or I'll arrest you for trespassing. Do you have time for that in your busy schedule? EJ gets in Jen's face - Your family throwing their weight around doesn't change the fact that my son is dead and you killed him sweetheart. You killed him. Jen sits on the stairs and cries. EJ - If it takes me til the last breath in my body I'll make you pay. Hope - Get out. She slams the door behing him and then goes and holds Jen as she cries.

Park - Part 2: Marlena keeps looking. My keys. She's got my phone. She's got my keys. Is she going after John? She spots her keys in the grass and grabs them then leaves.

Basic Black - Part 2: Kristen - As much as I'd love to catch up with Roman I'd hate for him to make the trip down here for nothing. John hangs up. For nothing? Kristen, has it slipped your mind that you have more than a few outstanding warrants. Kristen - They expired. John - What's that? Kristen - Said warrants. John - Like hell. Kristen - According to the state's statue of limitations. You never were very conversant with legal matters, were you? John - You were never conversant in the truth. Kristen - Well maybe I was confused at times back then but I was never, ever stupid. I wouldn't have come back here if I thought I was going to be arrested. I understand we have some trust issues between us so if you want to confirm that I won't be offended. John - You can count on that. In the meantime just stay away from me. Kristen - Would you please just hear me out for a second. I do sense that my reappearance is somewhat unsettling for you and I just want you to know I'm not here to make trouble. John - Come on, that's all you know how to make. Kristen - Maybe at one time but not now. I'm into reparing things now, righting wrongs, seeking forgiveness. I'm here to make amends.

Sami's apt - Part 2: Sami - Oh, I see. Because I've lied to Rafe in the past it gives him permission to lie to me now? Lucas - I'm sure he had his reasons for that and probably none of which had anything to do with you. Sami - Yes of course he had his reasons but he's the one who wanted to start fresh with me. He's the one who asked me on that date and the truth is he was lying to me the whole time before we even got started. Lucas - Yeah, yeah, I hear you on that one. Sami - I picked the wrong person to talk to about this. Lucas - I get it. You're trying to change. I get all that. But really, can you blame Rafe for lying? The only reason he lied was to keep EJ away from the baby, right? You most of all should understand that. You should get that. Sami - I do but the bottom line is his secret with Nicole was more important to him then being honest with me and I don't accept that. Lucas - The man gave his word that he wouldn't say anything to anybody. Sami - He told Carrie. Lucas - He told Carrie and that's what this is about, isn't it? Sami - No. Lucas - Rafe and Carrie, you can't stand that. Sami - No. I worked through that. We worked through that whole Carrie Rafe thing. Lucas - Did you really and then he told her about Nicole. How did you feel about that? Sami - He should have trusted me with that information too. Lucas - He's human. Give the guy a break. He screwed up, so what! You always do this with Rafe. You put him on this high pedestal. He can't do anything wrong. He's this super cop from heaven, he's my surrogate father for my kids, I love him ... Sami - What is that supposed to mean? Lucas - You can't stand that he has a little chink in his armour. It's okay for you to be a screwup but not Rafe? Come on. Sami - That's not true. Lucas - What! Sami, he made a mistake. He's human. He made an emotional decision for all the wrong reasons. Now does that sound familiar to anybody? Sami - That's not fair. Lucas - Not fair? I'll tell you what's not fair. You expect every man in your life to be perfect. That's not fair! Seriously Sami, that's something you need to think about. Think about it long and hard and then get back to me. He leaves.

Alice's house - Part 3: Hope - EJ had no right to come here and accuse you of anything. She gives her some tea. Jen - But EJ is sure that I'm the reason Nicole's baby is dead. Hope - I'm sorry cuz, I'm a little out of the loop on the details here. Was Nicole's baby really EJ's after all, not Rafe's? Jen nods yes. Hope - And now he thinks you pushed Nicole down the stairs causing her to lose the baby. Jen - Yeah and she's willing to tell anyone who will listen to her but I am telling you it is not true. Hope - Right after it happened, when you gave your statement to Roman, you said that you thought you pushed her. Jen - Yes I said that because I was really upset and I couldn't think straight at that moment. Hope - So you didn't push her? Jen - No, I didn't push her. I have gone over and over it in my mind and yes we were fighting. We were but I didn't want her to fall. I didn't make her fall, I swear. And I know what you're thinking - why did I say what I did. I was scared and I'm still scared but I'm telling you the truth. I didn't do it. You have to believe me. Please tell me you believe me. Hope - I do. Of course I do, you're my family, my cousin. And I know you. I know you're not lying about what happened to Nicole. Jen I know you would never purposedly hurt anyone and I know I would be lying if I said that was enough. Your initial statement to the police can really hurt your case. Jen - I was horrified and confused and I wasn't sure ... Hope - Jen you have to be sure. Any uncertainty at all shows that you're covering up a lie badly. Listen, you said you went over and over it and remembered it wasn't deliberate. Jen - Yes and I know how that sounds but there is someone that knows me and cares enough about me to show me the truth okay. Hope - Is it the truth or is it that you just want it to be the truth. Jen - No, it's the truth and I'm so grateful that I have people in my life that want to fight and help me through this.

Hospital - Part 3: When EJ gets off the elevator Dan and Rafe move in front of Nicole's door. Rafe - No, you're not going in here. There's no way. Dan - What is it that you want? EJ - I want to speak with Nicole and with you two so let's go, shall we? They don't move. Nicole is in the doorway - Guys, it's okay. We all need to know where we stand.

Basic Black - Part 3: John - Aren't amends usually reserved for life's little infractions? You know like cheating on a test or running a red light. Kristen - I'm sure you must remember that I was in an extremely fragile, emotional state at that time in my life. John - And this is your idea of making it right? By making excuses for trying to murder my wife? Kristen - I had suffered an unfathomable loss and I'm not trying to excuse that but it does happen to people. I mean it happens, you act outside of your character. Isn't that happening in Salem right now, something like that? Wasn't Jennifer Horton so upset by the death of her husband that she shoved a pregnant woman down a flight of stairs. Now if Jennifer hadn't been mourning and so incredibily grief-stricken would she be in this predicament now where she could end up spending the rest of her life in prison? I know it sounds silly but it's true, I've had so much therapy, I've had hours and hours of therapy. John - Are you kidding me? Kristen - What I'm trying to say is that I'm back. I mean that person that you met all those years ago is back. Cue flashback of Kristen telling John that she's into social work but there's only so much she can do. It takes money to get the kids off the streets. Kristen - And I know that you can't go back but we loved each other so much and I guess when you love somebody that strongly, that completely it can turn into an obsession. I lost our baby and then you started having feelings for Marlena again. I was so terrified of losing you. I'm not making any excuses honestly. I take 100% responsibility for ... John - I have absolutely no reason to believe a word that's coming out of your mouth. Kristen - You sound just like your wife. John - What did you say? Kristen - You sound like Marlena. She was doubting my sincerity as well. John - So you saw my wife.

Hospital - Part 4: Dan helps Nicole into bed. Rafe tells EJ to make it quick, Nicole's upset enough. EJ - I think we're all very upset, don't you? Nicole - So what now EJ? Come on, haven't we lost everything that matters? EJ - Yeah, we have. Now it's their turn. I don't think anybody would blame me for seeing you all go down in flames, least of all you. To Dan - You could have your medical licence taken away from you. To Rafe - I could make sure you never hold a badge again. To Nicole - As for you, the architect of this entire fiasco, this cruel deceptive and ultimately tragic disaster ... all for what? To perpetrate a lie against me. Nicole - You stop threatening to ruin everyone's lives. Just stop it EJ! EJ - Actually I won't. Nicole - You won't what? EJ - I could and perhaps I should but I won't. Nicole - What does that mean? EJ - It means that I've decided not to press legal or ethical charges against any of you. I'm letting it go.

Basic Black - Part 4: John - And when did you see Doc? Kristen - Right before I came to see you. John - Where? Kristen - At the park. He grabs her wrists and she tell him he's hurting her. John - If anything has happened to her I swear to God ... Marlena rushes in - John, I came to warn you ... she stops when she sees John holding Kristen's wrists together. John releases Kristen and goes to Marlena. You okay? Marlena - I'm fine. Kristen - John was so worried about you. John snaps - Stay out of this. Kristen - Well you were. He thinks I came back to harm you or both of you but I'm saying nothing could be further from the truth. Marlena - You're a liar. Kristen - Not anymore and I was just telling John that I had hours and hours and hours of therapy. Marlena - Therapy? What would your therapist say if they knew you had stolen my cellphone so I couldn't warn John that you were here. John - You stole her phone? Mindy comes in. Excuse me Dr. Evans, I was on a call when you rushed by me so I didn't get a chance to tell you I found your cell phone. You left it in the waiting area this morning. Marlena - Thank you. Kristen - Obviously I made a mistake by trying to be direct and above board. The wounds are way too fresh even though it's been well over a decade. Anyway I am so sorry for upsetting you both. I won't bother you again. She leaves.

Sami's apt - Part 3: Sami stops working to recall Rafe admitting that EJ was the father of Nicole's baby. Then EJ talking about the man she cast him aside for not being the man she thought he was at all. She closes her laptop grabs her purse and leaves.

Hospital - Part 5: Dan - So just to be clear, you're not pressing charges. EJ - No, I'm not. Dan - Why? EJ - Because my son is dead and as much as I hate what happened, I hate the fact that you all lied to me, I think it's better that we move on. Nicole - Do you really mean this? EJ - When you lose something that's very precious you start to trace your steps back and the truth of the matter is if I hadn't slept with Samantha, Nicole, if that hadn't come between us, then this loss never would have happened. If you'll excuse me ... he leaves.

Alice's house - Part 4: Lucas is now there. What the hell happened Jennifer? People aren't seriously suggesting that you hurt Nicole on purpose, are they? Jen - They're very serious. I didn't help my cause by being so out of after it happened that I made it look like maybe I did push her. Lucas - Wait a minute. You made it look like that to who? Jennifer - Roman. Lucas - To Roman! Jen - Yes. I just have to make them understand the truth. I just have to make them see that. Lucas - Well Sami told me EJ was the father of the baby, not Rafe. Jen - It's more complicated than that but that's the gist of it. I need to make a phone call. Excuse me. Hope - Do you want us to go? Jen - No, I'll be back in a minute.

Hospital - Part 6: Rafe walks up to EJ near the coffee station. Rafe - Forgive me, I'm not buying this personality transplant. EJ - You know I have real things to take care of, I can't be distracted by a couple of amateur fools like you lest my real plans fall by the wayside. Rafe - You talking about Jennifer? EJ - Why would I want to go after you anyway? You've lost everything that's important to you. Rafe - Oh, so you think you have a clear path to Sami now that she's furious with me, is that it? EJ - No. I don't think Samantha has any interest in me. She's made that perfectly clear. Rafe - You're not being straight with me. EJ - No, I actually am being straight with you, you're just not used to it. He walks away.

Nicole - EJ sounded almost sincere. Is that even possible? Dan - He lies so easily, it's hard to tell. Dan gets a call from Jennifer. He tells Nicole he has to take this and leaves the room. Jen are you okay? Jen - Yes I just wanted to let you know that EJ knows he was the baby's father and I don't want you to be blindsided because he's really, really angry. Dan - Thank you but I think everything is going to work out for everyone. Jen - I don't get it. Dan - I know you didn't do anything on purpose to hurt Nicole. I believe that with all my heart. Jen - That's great but ... Dan - I've got to go. He goes back into Nicole's room.

Alice's house - Part 5: Jen - Daniel, are you there? Lucas joins Jen outside - You want to tell me what that was all about? Lucas follows her into the living room. Jen - Just lay off please. Lucas - I'm your brother and I'm worried about you, that's all. Jen - Don't grill me about Daniel. Hope - What about Daniel? Jen - He's been an amazing friend and I know we've had our rough times but he saved my life and it matters to me what happens to him. And I think he feels the same way especially now. Hope - What is it you're not telling me? Jen - I was just talking to him and telling him that EJ knows that he's the father and he said he had heard that. And he just told me that everything was going to be fine and there was this tone in his voice you know ... Hope - What is it? Jen - He just reassured me like he knew something.

Hospital - Part 7: When Dan comes back Nicole asks if everything is okay. Dan - Yeah. Nicole - Did you really mean what you said earlier? That you want to move away from here and start building a new life with me. Dan - Yeah, I've got nothing here except my past. Melanie's not coming back for who knows how long. My mother, she's got Victor and I've got nothing to keep my here. Nicole - I've got one more thing to ask. Dan - Name it. Nicole - Are you really ready to walk away from Jennifer?

Basic Black - Part 5: John gets off the phone. My attorney just confirmed it. Marlena - They can't charge Kristen with anything! John - She was telling the truth. The statute of limitations is up. Marlena - Unreal. John - Maybe she's telling the truth about being in town for a family thing. Marlena - Oh I doubt that. John - I don't know Doc. She seemed pretty earnest in her need to say that she was sorry. Marlena - John, please don't trust her. Don't make that mistake again!

HTS: Sami stops in front of the plaque honouring Tom and Alice Horton. She recalls her and Rafe's vow renewal ceremony. She takes off and walks right into Rafe. I'm sorry, I... she stops when she sees who it is.

EJ's office: Kristen knocks on the door and comes in. Hello. Do you have a moment for your sister? EJ - I thought I made myself clear. Kristen closes the door. EJ - Obviously not. Kristen - Don't dismiss me so easily EJ. I know that you're not the kind of man that accepts help very often but I have a lot to offer. EJ - I don't need your help. Kristen - Actually you really, really do. EJ - Why don't you cut to the chase? Kristen - I know what you want and I know how to get it for you.

Hospital - Part 8: Dan gets up and paces. Nicole - Daniel, you're saying you're willing to leave Salem, to leave town and start a new life with me but you still have feelings for Jennifer. Dan - Yes I do but it's not mutual. Nicole - Are you sure about that? Dan - She was back with Jack when he died. She's still mourning him, deeply mourning him. They had a past and a history so the point is just moot really. Nicole - It's not moot. Your feelings are your feelings. Dan - I'm not going to just live my life pining over something or someone I can't have. I'm not going to do it. And if we leave town I assure you you'll never have to worry about that. I'll probably never see her again. Nicole - Oh great. So you think by leaving town, by staying away from her ... Dan - Woah. I am not justifying this. We are moving on. That is what this is because there is something, I don't know what it is, between you and me. And we started to build on it. Nicole - We did and I thought we would be happy as a family with the baby and I wasn't sure that you wanted us ... Dan - I'm sure. I am so sure. I just need to know if you're going to be okay with this, knowing that I have feelings for someone else. Nicole - Yes, I guess if Jennifer is half way across the country I can make you forget about her. Dan - Well I'm willing to try. Nicole - Me too, a thousand percent. Dan - That is so great. Then we're going to do this on one condition. Nicole - Okay, what is it? Dan - I don't want another terrible injustice on top of an already tragic situation. Nicole - And by injustice you mean ... Dan - I mean I can not start a new life with you knowing that Jennifer is back here paying for something that I know in my heart she did not do; for something that I think was an accident. It's not a crime. It's pretty simple at least for me. Now the question is, is it for you? Nicole - Let me see if I understand you correctly. You're saying you will leave Salem and start a new life with me if I agree to drop the charges against Jennifer.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ILoveAGoodDanish
Member Avatar

What the hell is EJ up too??

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Wow the writters are really painting nicole to be the most pathetic women ever. And for what the great prize of dr. Dan

Aimikins
Member Avatar

Nicole is a dipshit. Dirrty Dan just said he can't have Jen because she doesn't want him - so admittedly Nicole is second fiddle again. Andyet she is still interested?
WHY are they ruining her?!?!? She is always second fiddle - and to people can't hold a candle to her, to top it off......

Skye
Member Avatar

Tuesday, Oct. 23rd

marlena cant find her phone
thinks Kristen has it
says she has to warn john

John is getting ready to leave his office
when the door opens and Kristen walks in
he says Kristen
she says hello john so good to see you

lucas is at samis
says he is
going to pick Allie up after school and take her to ballet
Allie told me you had a hot date with rafe
everything that is old is new again for sami
once again
sami isnt saying anything just working on the laptop
he says sorry bad joke
you shouldnt be mad at your daughter
cuz she likes to talk she takes after you
if you and rafe are back together i dont care
sami says we are not together not now not ever rafe hernandez can go to hell for all i care

Daniel tells Nicole he wants to go away with her when she is better
she says do you mean like a vacation
he says no its a stay cation
we go away and stay away for good
she says for good?
He says I am taking about permanently gone
she says thats not something friends do
he says couples have been known to do it
i want us to be more than friends
she says thats what i needed to hear right now
how soon can we go
he says it might take some time now that ej knows the deception
i have to
make sure there are no legal
ramifications
she says after all that happened with the baby it doesnt seem like it mattered that we lied about rafe being the father of the baby
rafe comes in and says i wouldnt buy that for a minute
Ej is not letting this go

ej goes to Jennifers
she comes to the door
and says EJ i
he says you killed my child
she says no i didnt
he says yes you did and you are going to pay for what you did

rafe says ej confronted me and of course i denied it but he has a recording of nicole saying yes Ej the baby is yours
dan says that bastard so he has proof
why isnt he doing anything about it whats his game
rafe says he seems to be picking his battles , he already used what he knows to dive a wedge between sami and me
before he played it he got me to insist numerous times that i was the babys father in front of sami ,when she heard the recording she lost it
dan says im sure revenge is only the beginning
rafe says its another day in the office for that son of a bitch
nic says im so sorry
you both did the right thing everything i asked you and i ruined it
dan says no he took advantage of you
you were sedated
she says i should have been more careful ,,,,its all my fault

Ej comes in
Jen says thats not true
i dont know what you have heard
he says i heard
that you were so furious with Nicole that you shoved her down a flight of stairs and killed our child
she says it didnt happen that way and im so sorry for that little baby
it didnt happen that way
he says 2 eye witnesses , Billie Reed and Brady black
they saw you fighting with her then they saw you pushing her down the stairs
she was 8 months pregnant
she says im telling you ,you have to believe me i would never in a million
years push her
he says my child is dead
dead
because you murdered him
she says i promise you i didnt im sorry , im so sorry
he says you are sorry he is dead
she says yes i am
Hope comes to the door and says thats enough, EJ you need to leave right now

krsiten says we havent seen each other in years looking at you right now its like not one day has gone by
thats how it is with old friends , you have to pick up where you left off
he says he is calling roman
going throw her ass in jail
where she belongs

lucas says what happened with rafe
she says nicole lost her baby last night
he says thats terrible
poor rafe must be taking it hard he always wanted children of his own
she says right ,the thing is rafe isnt
that babys father
its ejs
he says its ejs baby thats glorious
i knew something was wrong there , i knew that was messed up as soon as i heard it, guess it doesnt do any good now
she says it matters to me i asked him a million times if ej was that babys father
i even promised to help him keep the secret from ej
he looked me in the eye and lied to me over and over
he says im sure he has his reasons
she says yeah he doesnt trust me and now the feeling is mutual
he says you feel betrayed i get that
isnt it like the pot calling the kettle black
what standard of perfection are you holding rafe up to
not your own

rafe says this is not you r fault
dan says we agreed to do it
cuz it mattered to all of us
rafe says i watched sami battle it out with ej over those kids for years
i didnt want to see you go through that
she says but now my son is gone it was all for nothing
and you 2 are going to have to face so much trouble because of me
dan says we knew the risks coming in
rafe says we are here to protect you from Ej
dan says that still holds

Hope says dont test me
if you dont leave right now
ill arrest you for trespassing
have you got time for that in your busy schedule
EJ says to jen ,your family throwing their weight around doesnt change the fact that my son is dead
you killed him sweetheart
jen sits on the stairs and cries
he says if it takes me till the last breath in my body i will make you pay
he leaves
Hope hugs Jennifer

mar cant find her keys now says she got my phone and my keys
is she going after john
she finds her keys
and leaves

Kristen says as much as i would love to catch up with roman
hate for him to make the trip down here for nothing
he says you have outstanding warrants
she says they have all expired
now
i was confused at times back then but i was never stupid, i never would have come back here if i knew i was going to be arrested
he says stay away from me
she says hear me out
i sense my reappearance is unsettling for you im not here to make trouble
he says thats all you know
she says im into repairing things righting wrongs seeking forgiveness here to make amends

sami says so because i lied to rafe in the past it gives him permission
to lie to me now
he says im sure he has reasons
she says of course he had reasons
he wanted to start fresh with me
and he was lying to me the whole time
before we even got started
he says yeah i hear you on that one
she says i picked the wrong person to talk to about this
he says can you blame rafe for lying
to keep ej away from the baby
you most of all should get that
she says i do
his secret with nicole was more important to him
than being honest with me
he says he gave his word he wouldnt say anything to anybody
she says he told carrie
he says so thats what this is about
you cant stand rafe with carrie
she says no they worked through that
he should have trusted me with that information
he says give the guy a break he screwed up so what
you put him on this high pedestal
he cant do anything wrong
he is this super cop from heaven
he is my surrogate father to my kids, i love him he is so cute ,he is my dream boy
you cant stand that he has a little chink in his armour
its ok for you to be a screw up but
not rafe
he made a mistake , he is human
he made an emotional decision for all the wrong reasons
does that sound familiar
you expect every man in your life to be perfect
think bout it long and hard
he leaves

Hope says Ej had no right to come here accusing you of anything
jen says but Ej is sure im the reason the baby is dead
Hope say was that baby really his after all not rafes
jen nods her head
Hope says and now he thinks
you pushed Nicole down the stairs forcing her to lose the baby
jen says and nicole is willing to tell anyone who will listen to her but its not true
Hope says when you talked to roman you said you thought you pushed her
jen says i was upset i couldnt think straight but i didnt push her
i went over it and over it
we were fighting but i didnt make her fall
i didnt do it you have to believe me

EJ walks into the hospital
rafe and Dan are there
Rafe says you are not going in there
(nicoles room)
EJ says
i want to speak to Nicole and you 2
lets go shall we
Nicole comes out and says its ok
we all need to know where we stand

john says arent amends reserved for lifes little infractions
like cheating on a test or running a red light
she says you must remember i was in a fragile emotional state at that time in my life
he says this is your way of making it right for making excuses for trying to murder my wife
she says i had suffered a loss and it does happen to people
you act outside of your character
its happening right now
wasnt jen so upset about the death of her husband that she shoved a pregnant woman down a flight of stairs
now if jen hadnt of been mourning
and grief stricken would she be in this predicament now
where she could end up spending the rest of her life in prison

Hope says i do believe you i know you
know you arent lying
i know you would never intentionally hurt anyone
but that isnt enough
your first statement to the police could hurt your case
any uncertainty could show you are covering up a lie
you went over it and remembered it wasnt deliberate
jen says yes there is someone who knows me and cares enough about me to show me the truth
Hope says is it the truth or do you just want it to be the truth
jen says no its the truth

nicole gets back in bed
rafe say make it quick nicole is upset enough
EJ says i think we are all very upset dont you
nic says so what now ej
come on havent we lost everything that matters
he says yeah we have
now its their turn

kristen says its true i had so much therapy , hours and hours
he says are you kidding me
she says im back the person you met all those years ago is back
he has a flashback
where Kristen says she is into social work
she says i know that you cant go back
but we loved each other so much
i guess that when you love someone that strongly it can turn into an obsession
i lost our baby
and you started having feeling for marlena again i was terrified of losing you, not making excuses
i take 100 percent responsibility
he says i have no reason to believe a word that is coming out of your mouth
she says you sound like marlena
she was doubting my sincerity
he says you saw my wife

eJ says i dont think anybody would blame me for wanting to see you all go down in flames
least of all you ....
dan....you could have your medical license taken away
rafe ,,,,,i can make sure you never hold a badge again
and as for you,(nicole) the architect of this entire fiasco
this cruel deceptive and tragic disaster
all for what
to perpetrate a lie against me
nic says you stop threatening to ruin peoples lives
he says actually i wont
nic says you what
he says i could ,perhaps i should but i wont
nic says what does that mean
he says it means
that i have decided not to press legal or ethical charges against any of you , im letting it go

kristen says i saw doc before i came to see you , saw her at the park
he grabs her wrists and say if anything happens to her i swear to god
marlena comes in and says i came to warn you

sami is home thinking about what happened between her ej and rafe the night before
she leaves the apartment

john lets Kristen go and says are you ok
to marlena
Kristen says he thinks i came back to harm you
nothing could be further from the truth
mar says you are a liar
kris says not anymore
i had hours of therapy
mar says what would your therapist say about you stealing my phone
so i couldnt warn john
john says you stole her phone
mindy comes in and says she left the cell phone in the waiting area this morning

dan says so just to be clear
you are not pressing charges
Ej says no,,,im not
dan says why?
Ej says Because my son is dead and as much as i hate what happened
and i hate that you all lied to me
i think its better that we move on
nic says do you really mean this
he says when you lose something that is very precious to you
and you start to trace those steps back
and the truth is if i hadnt slept with Samantha,,,, Nicole
if that hadnt come between us
then this loss never would have happened
if you will excuse me
he leaves the room

dan is in shock

Ej goes out to the nurses station
looks around and leaves

Kristen says i made a mistake
the wounds are too fresh even though its been well over a decade
im sorry i wont bother you again
she leaves

lucas comes over to jens
jen says i was out of it afterwards
i made it look like i did push her to roman
i have to make them understand the truth
lucas says sami told me ej was the father of the baby not rafe
jen says yeah but its more complicated than that
but thats the gist of it
she leaves to make a phone call

rafe comes out to see ej, who is at the nurses station
ej says i dont think you and i have anything left to talk about
rafe says i have known you and not liked you for a very long time
forgive me if im not buying this personality transplant
Ej says i have real things i need to take care of , i cant be distracted by a couple of amateur fools like you
as for my real plans they fall by the wayside
rafe says talking about jennifer?
ej says why would i want to go after you anyway, you lost everything important to you
rafe says so you think you have a clear path to sami now that she is furious with me
Ej says no,, i dont think Samantha has any interest in me she has made that clear
rafe says you arent being straight with me
ej says no i am being straight with you
you just arent use to it
ej walks away

nic says ej sounded almost sincere is that even possible
dan says he lies so easily its hard to tell
he gets call from jen
leaves to take it
Nicole says ok
jen tells him ej knows he is the babys father dont want you to be blindsided he is very angry
he says thank you but i think everything is going to work out
for everyone
i know you didnt do anything on purpose to hurt Nicole
dan says i got to go
jen says wait dan
lucas comes out and says you want to tell me what that was all about

dan goes back into nics room
she says did you mean what you said earlier , you want to move away from here and start a new life with me
he says yeah i got nothing here except my past
my mother has vic
my daughter is gone
no one to keep me here
she says good i want to do this right
i have one thing to ask
he says just name it
she says are you really ready to walk away from jennifer ?

John tells mar They cant charge Kristen with anything
maybe she is telling the truth
about being in town for the family thing
she sounds earnest in saying she was sorry
mar says please dont trust her ,dont make that mistake again

Ej is in his office
theres a knock on the door
Kirsten walks in and say hello do you have time for your sister
he says i thought i made myself clear
she says dont dismiss me so easily EJ,i know you arent the kind of man that accepts help very often but i have a lot to offer
he says i dont need your help
she says actually you do
you really do
he says why dont you cut to the chase
she says i know what you want and i know how to get it for you

sami in the square
looking at the Horton plague
thinks of when she married rafe there
she walks into someone
says oooh im sorry
then she sees its rafe

jen tells lucas to lay off
he says im your brother im worried about you
jen says dont grill me about dan
he has been an amazing friend and i know we had our rough times but he saved my life and it matters to me
what happens to me and i think
he feels the same way especially now
i told him that ej knows he is the babys father
he said he heard that and said everything was going to be fine
and there was this tone in his voice, he reassured me like he knew something

nic says you are willing to leave salem
and start a new life with me but you still have feelings for jen
he says yes i do but its not mutual
she was back with jack when he died ans she is still mourning
they had a past and a history
the point is moot
im not going to live my life pining over someone i cant have
if we leave town you dont have to worry about it
i will never see her again
there is something between you and me and we started to build on it
she says yeah and i thought we would be happy as a family with the baby
i wasnt sure you wanted us
he says im im so sure
are you ok with it
knowing i have feelings for someone else
she says yes i guess if jen is half way across the country i can find a way to make you forget about her
he says thats so great we are going to do this on one condition
she says what is it
he says i dont want another terrible injustice
on top of an already tragic situation
i cant start another life with you
knowing jen is going to be here paying for something i know in my heart that she did not do
it was an accident not a crime
its pretty simple
the question is ,is it simple for you
she says you are saying you will leave Salem and start a new life with me if i agree to drop the charges against Jennifer
he nods

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Love this in the #Lumi exchange....

Quote:

You put him on this high pedestal. He can't do anything wrong. He's this super cop from heaven, he's my surrogate father for my kids, I love him ... Sami - What is that supposed to mean? Lucas - You can't stand that he has a little chink in his armour. It's okay for you to be a screwup but not Rafe? Come on. Sami - That's not true. Lucas - What! Sami, he made a mistake. He's human. He made an emotional decision for all the wrong reasons. Now does that sound familiar to anybody? Sami - That's not fair. Lucas - Not fair? I'll tell you what's not fair. You expect every man in your life to be perfect. That's not fair! Seriously Sami, that's something you need to think about. Think about it long and hard and then get back to me. He leaves.

AFaithL

Nicole should have men flocking to her. Much more than Sami. I love Nicole!

John, John, John...use your brain, please. Kristen has not changed.

Harmony233

wow they actually remebered lucas/jennifer were brother/sister lol

nolagirl
Member Avatar

:drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :joint: :joint: :joint: I truly think the writers are sitting in a room doing both of these. :rip:

Lanemack
Member Avatar

*sigh* I've just lost all desire to watch the show lately. There's nothing I like about it right now.
Edited by Lanemack, Oct 22 2012, 02:25 PM.

nolagirl
Member Avatar

Courtneya6688
Oct 22 2012, 01:54 PM
Wow the writters are really painting nicole to be the most pathetic women ever. And for what the great prize of dr. Dan
Really can't believe that Nicole or any woman would be OK with a man who basically said I love someone else drop the charges on her and I'll be with you. Mr PERv sacrafices himself from a fate worse than death. :frustration:

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I wish nicole would come clean about every thing. Let daniel have jen admit that the baby was already stillborn. Grieve her son and accept that she is better than second best. I miss strong kick ass nicole this version of her is horrible. The writters are really are trying so hard to make dan look like a saint that is willingly giving himself to nicole to save jen but in the end he is just using nicole just as much as ej or any other man whos been with nicole

Ireland98

This dialogue :sleep:

Lucas - serve as the bad guy for WilSon, say he's happy that Nicole's baby died b/c it was EJ's, and pimp Rafe/SAFE? Poor BD :shame:

Jen/Nicole/Dan- :drunk:

lumifan4life

Ireland98
Oct 22 2012, 02:25 PM
This dialogue :sleep:

Lucas - serve as the bad guy for WilSon, say he's happy that Nicole's baby died b/c it was EJ's, and pimp Rafe/SAFE? Poor BD :shame:

Jen/Nicole/Dan- :drunk:
Where did Lucas say he was happy Nicole's baby died? Jen is his sister and I expect him to care about her more than Nicole anyway but he didn't exactly say he was happy that the baby died, lol. It's just that Lucas doesn't care about Nicole period, so it's not an issue for him. Jen and her predicament is.

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

if Nicole leave with Dr Orange I'd lost all respect for her I love Nicole but she better not accept MR. cynical proposition.

Quote:

he should have trusted me with that information

Posted Image

O Jennifuck Posted Image

you tell her Lucas Posted Image

Rafe and Sami Posted Image
Edited by Ilovecandy, Oct 22 2012, 02:37 PM.

bomber
Member Avatar

As much as the idea of Dannifer makes me puke, I wish Jen would just admit she is still hot for him instead of this endless "He's an amazing man who saved my life" crap. Just fucking admit you're a fickle, horny cow and go hump him. It's beyond tedious!

lumifan4life

Love the Lumi dialogue. Love how Lucas describes Rafe so sarcastically as the "supercop from heaven". I didn't read this as pimping at all. This comes across more like Lucas being his usual, smart, sarcasting self who cares about Sami and is not exactly thrilled about Safe being back together hence the "you and Rafe are back together. I don't really care" part but goes ahead and asks her to tell him her problems anyway, lol. Love how Lucas is the one that even brings Rafe/Safe up in the conversation. So many were sure this would be Sami seeking out Lucas's advice and him telling her to get lost. Funny when scenes play out exactly the opposite of what people expect. This is more like Lucas bringing up Sami's love life and asking her to talk to him about it.

I expect more hilarious banter like this between the two when they become grandparents.
Edited by lumifan4life, Oct 22 2012, 02:35 PM.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Yes, you tell that black kettle what she needs to hear Lucas! I'm glad he gets to interact with his family too now. I love Kristen, I bet she wont really be helping EJami get together. She's just saying it b/c she knows that how she will get EJ to trust her. Something will screw up and go wrong along the way! Can't wait!!!

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

this who use to pimp safe :shrug:

Quote:

HTS: Sami stops in front of the plaque honouring Tom and Alice Horton. She recalls her and Rafe's vow renewal ceremony. She takes off and walks right into Rafe. I'm sorry, I... she stops when she sees who it is.

nolagirl
Member Avatar

Courtneya6688
Oct 22 2012, 02:24 PM
I wish nicole would come clean about every thing. Let daniel have jen admit that the baby was already stillborn. Grieve her son and accept that she is better than second best. I miss strong kick ass nicole this version of her is horrible. The writters are really are trying so hard to make dan look like a saint that is willingly giving himself to nicole to save jen but in the end he is just using nicole just as much as ej or any other man whos been with nicole
Nicole actually gave him his out to be with Jen but all he can think of is saving Jenn. Nicole needs to drop the charges on Jenn, look at Daniel and say thanks but no thanks and walk away from all these losers. If I were her I wouldn't admit anything, I'd just leave them to their hypocrisy. And the EJ bit really ticked me off, he assumed Nicole was the ring leader on the lie, if Rafe is such a good guy he would have said no I was, but instead the writers push the envelope and make Nicole the one to get the real blame. :puke:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply