Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Kimberly Matula/Hope Staying!; via Facebook
Topic Started: Oct 23 2012, 08:24 AM (2,749 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Kimberly Matula:

Quote:

Dear everbody,
Lots of rumors are going around that I am leaving the show and I want to say that these rumors aaaaare..FALSE! I just renewed my contract and will be staying :)

xoxoxox

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kimberly-Matula/275724399262
Edited by Daytime, Oct 23 2012, 08:25 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

love4today

Why the fuck does she think people care! We want her to leave and go far far away. She is the main reason I stopped watching. Bitch please you ain't as talented as you think. Your just not that important.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Same here. I stopped watching due to her tiresome Disney princess attitude!

natdot99
Member Avatar

love4today
Oct 23 2012, 08:41 AM
Why the fuck does she think people care! We want her to leave and go far far away. She is the main reason I stopped watching. Bitch please you ain't as talented as you think. Your just not that important.

3WishGenie
Oct 23 2012, 08:43 AM
Same here. I stopped watching due to her tiresome Disney princess attitude!

Bell writing has destroyed Hope character, IMO. I never heard a 19 year old wanting so many perfect weddings to make her life so peachy and perfect. Now that she is calming down, she waffling in her decision about Liam.

Yet in some viewers eyes, Hope cannot do no wrong.
:shrug:

Bremol
Member Avatar

Hope needs to go away to college and grow the hell up before she comes back. But, that isn't going to happen because she's a friggin' Logan and we all know this is the Logan Show.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Boo.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

love4today
Oct 23 2012, 08:41 AM
I care! I love Hope.

Joshua201044

First of aIl you guys are way out of line with your comments. I am glad she is staying she is a great and wonderful actress. Hope is her character not a real person. I hope her and Liam gets back together.

Superwoman
Member Avatar

Am not sure why people hate this character... Steffy has done way more bad things than hope... All Hope has done was to fall in love with Liam...

Daytime
Member Avatar

I used to hate the character of Hope but her standing her ground with Liam made me respect her more. Even though its Rick's fault that Hope and Liam broke up, the fact that she didn't take him back this time was admirable..

The way Steffy just took Liam back after all the waffling actually made me lose respect for her...

I do know that I don't see how any woman could want Liam.. he is a jellyfish. lol

natdot99
Member Avatar

Superwoman
Oct 23 2012, 03:57 PM
Am not sure why people hate this character... Steffy has done way more bad things than hope... All Hope has done was to fall in love with Liam...
Bell writing destroyed the character of Hope, not KM.
Hope has done alot of things by playing her victim card or repacked virgin schema for too long.
She needs to get a life outside of Liam, period. Like having hobbies, going shopping, and other interests.

If Hope wanted Liam she should have stayed home and worked on their problems instead of running home to mommie.

Ashley22
Member Avatar

I think KM plays the role of Hope well especially with what she had to work with. I Just hope the triangle from hell will be over soon and give us something else to watch other than two girls fighting over the most frustratingly indecisive man.

Shick
Member Avatar

Superwoman
I hate Steffy at times. She can be such a bitch. And I don't think she should be with Liam at all. IMO he loves Hope more than her. The only reason he's ever with Steffy is because of outside manipulation (from Bill and now Rick) that keeps him from Hope.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

I used to hate Steffy and loved Hope but after a while seeing one character get everything she wants all the time and everyone praising how wonderful she is, I get tired of them. Hope is not a little princess and she is not a saint. The show keeps acting like she is. Fact is she was sleeping with a married man, doesn't matter how the man got married. Steffy is devious and not so nice but at least she owns up to it. No one acts like she's pure and sweet. That's the difference between the two for me.

Now none of this is KM's fault and I think she is a fine actress. It's the writing for Hope that I can't stand.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Hope bores me to death nothing against the actress.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Shick
Oct 23 2012, 04:22 PM
Superwoman
I hate Steffy at times. She can be such a bitch. And I don't think she should be with Liam at all. IMO he loves Hope more than her. The only reason he's ever with Steffy is because of outside manipulation (from Bill and now Rick) that keeps him from Hope.
No, Hope manipulated the situation with Liam by moving out the house and playing four weddings without any input from Liam.
Liam begged and begged until he couldn't take it anymore.
Hope wanted Liam to be miserable and have him wait until she decided she was ready to forgive him.

Hope made an immature decision when she was mad at Liam. Now that she is calming down, she beginning to waffle her feelings toward Liam.

Shick
Member Avatar

natdot99
Oct 23 2012, 06:15 PM
Shick
Superwoman
No, Hope manipulated the situation with Liam by moving out the house and playing four weddings without any input from Liam.
Hope wanted Liam to be miserable and have him wait until she decided she was ready to forgive him.

Hope made an immature decision when she was mad at Liam. Now that she is calming down, she beginning to waffle her feelings toward Liam.
Outside manipulations: Trapping Hope on the gondala, Bill using Deacon to try and destroy Hope, Rick telling that guy to tell Hope that he saw Liam and Steffy kissing when it didn't happen, etc, etc...

Liam, when given the option free of schemes and manipulations, chooses Hope. It will happen again and again.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Shick
Oct 23 2012, 10:24 PM
natdot99
Oct 23 2012, 06:15 PM
Shick
Superwoman

Outside manipulations: Trapping Hope on the gondala, Bill using Deacon to try and destroy Hope, Rick telling that guy to tell Hope that he saw Liam and Steffy kissing when it didn't happen, etc, etc...

Liam, when given the option free of schemes and manipulations, chooses Hope. It will happen again and again.
Well lets add Deacon, Marcus, Katie, Justin, Allison, and Brooke.
Marcus said something was up, Katie called Bill and he assured her that everything was okay. Yet she failed to mention to call Brooke, Hope, Ridge, and Liam.
Steffy gave Lope plenty of time to be together. When she went to Aspen, both Brooke and Hope giggled like school girls.
Brooke convincing her daughter to sleep with Liam to take Steffy power away.
Refusing to move out of Liam's house after she was outed by the press.
Brooke, Katie, and Ridge watching the video and yet not one of them deleted it from Brooke computer. Steffy deleted the video from the broken IPAD and yet a copy it made on Brooke's computer do to a technical wonder.

Hope manipulating Eric and Ridge to design her wedding dresses, and lying to Eric/Stephanie wanting her wedding at their house. The same house were her mother had sex with Oliver during her graduation party. Hope manipulate Liam when she moved out the house and expected him to begged for forgiveness until he was blue in the face.

Deacon came to FC and still hid the truth from her. But he can blackmail Bill.
Hope mantra is playing the innocent victim and blaming others.

Shick
Member Avatar

natdot99
Oct 23 2012, 11:09 PM
Hope manipulating Eric and Ridge to design her wedding dresses, and lying to Eric/Stephanie wanting her wedding at their house.
Sorry, but I've heard that argument from so many Steffy supporters this past year and think it's a load of BULL. The girl wanted a dress for her wedding, Eric and Ridge who are her "family" design dresses....logical choice.

And Hope even had to tell Ridge not to give her away at her wedding because of how it might affect Steffy. As if that ho ever cared about Hope's feelings. Her and her "cha cha cha" in Liam's ear every single day back in the summer...

Jair

I think the question is not that peple want Steffy with Liam

I loved Steffy Forrester, and I hate Steffy Spencer, if one day Hope will be out of the picture I want Liam too ot, especially him. Horrible character

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply