Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Kimberly Matula/Hope Staying!; via Facebook
Topic Started: Oct 23 2012, 08:24 AM (2,616 Views)
natdot99
Member Avatar

Shick
Oct 23 2012, 11:31 PM
natdot99
Oct 23 2012, 11:09 PM
Hope manipulating Eric and Ridge to design her wedding dresses, and lying to Eric/Stephanie wanting her wedding at their house.
Sorry, but I've heard that argument from so many Steffy supporters this past year and think it's a load of BULL. The girl wanted a dress for her wedding, Eric and Ridge who are her "family" design dresses....logical choice.

And Hope even had to tell Ridge not to give her away at her wedding because of how it might affect Steffy. As if that ho ever cared about Hope's feelings. Her and her "cha cha cha" in Liam's ear every single day back in the summer...
That part of Hope mantra, playing the victim card and getting everyone to feel sorry for her.
At the last wedding, Hope threw her temper tantrum in front of the whole wedding party. What did she get for it? Sympathy and support. Steffy only took out Liam one time, the second time was all on him.
Hope uses Ridge only when it benefits her, just like what Katie does to Bill.

Steffy only slept with three men (Rick, Marcus, Liam) and everyone calling her a whore is wrong.

If Lope ever reunites, it will be because Hope has forgiven Liam, because she believed someone over Liam, again.

Keep watching, in a few months, Lope will be together because of all the lies. I would watch to see if Hope goes groveling back to Liam, just like she did him. That would be some drama.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Jair
Oct 24 2012, 12:38 AM
I think the question is not that peple want Steffy with Liam

I loved Steffy Forrester, and I hate Steffy Spencer, if one day Hope will be out of the picture I want Liam too ot, especially him. Horrible character
I just wanted say that I think your avatar is the bomb.Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I dislike when the writers change the characters of Hope and Steffy.

LPS
Member Avatar

What is that cha cha cha sh*t?

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

natdot99
Oct 24 2012, 12:40 AM
Shick
Oct 23 2012, 11:31 PM
natdot99
Oct 23 2012, 11:09 PM
Hope manipulating Eric and Ridge to design her wedding dresses, and lying to Eric/Stephanie wanting her wedding at their house.
Sorry, but I've heard that argument from so many Steffy supporters this past year and think it's a load of BULL. The girl wanted a dress for her wedding, Eric and Ridge who are her "family" design dresses....logical choice.

And Hope even had to tell Ridge not to give her away at her wedding because of how it might affect Steffy. As if that ho ever cared about Hope's feelings. Her and her "cha cha cha" in Liam's ear every single day back in the summer...
That part of Hope mantra, playing the victim card and getting everyone to feel sorry for her.
At the last wedding, Hope threw her temper tantrum in front of the whole wedding party. What did she get for it? Sympathy and support. Steffy only took out Liam one time, the second time was all on him.
Hope uses Ridge only when it benefits her, just like what Katie does to Bill.

Steffy only slept with three men (Rick, Marcus, Liam) and everyone calling her a whore is wrong.

If Lope ever reunites, it will be because Hope has forgiven Liam, because she believed someone over Liam, again.

Keep watching, in a few months, Lope will be together because of all the lies. I would watch to see if Hope goes groveling back to Liam, just like she did him. That would be some drama.

Hope threw a tantrum because Liam was being his usual douchebag self showing up looking a mess. And people call Hope "HOpe" all the time which I find wrong as well. No way in hell is HOPE of all people a whore lol

If Lope reunite in the near future, yeah I think it will be because Rick's lies and schemes will have come out. Hate Rick for what he did to his sister, all for the sake of getting boring Caroline to leave Thomas and go out with him...

Shick
Member Avatar

LPS
Oct 24 2012, 12:48 AM
What is that cha cha cha sh*t?
No clue... some f*cking bullshit Steffy used to whisper in Liam's ear while he was with Hope lol. Thankfully the writers have stopped throwing that in every scene
Edited by Shick, Oct 24 2012, 12:50 AM.

LPS
Member Avatar

Apparently, someone likes this cha cha cha crap. Please, explain yourself, lol! I want to know the appeal of that line.

Jair

natdot99
Oct 24 2012, 12:43 AM
Jair
Oct 24 2012, 12:38 AM
I think the question is not that peple want Steffy with Liam

I loved Steffy Forrester, and I hate Steffy Spencer, if one day Hope will be out of the picture I want Liam too ot, especially him. Horrible character
I just wanted say that I think your avatar is the bomb.Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I dislike when the writers change the characters of Hope and Steffy.
Ah ah you like him? (obviously he's not me!xD)
He's an italian actor Luca Capuano, one of the most hot man I've ever seen!

Sorry for the off topic!:P

Poker Face
Member Avatar
DraDeeDOESitBETTER best couple on DAYS

i dont hate KM but HOPE.i just don't like her.

love4today

The over all show is pathetic at best. These characters are the reason I stopped watching. Its the Logan show. Just wished it would be over and cancelled. Plain and simple. They have lost vast amount of views due to Hope and Liam and turning Steffy into this person who props someone up is disgusting. Like Hope is the less of two evils. Um Hope has never really lost anything Steffy on the other hand has lost a sister a twin who cane never be brought back. So your little girl Hopecan shove it.

natdot99
Member Avatar

LPS
Oct 24 2012, 01:07 AM
Apparently, someone likes this cha cha cha crap. Please, explain yourself, lol! I want to know the appeal of that line.
It one of the many forms of endearment.
Carol Burnett used to tug her ear at the end of show for her grandmother.
The dating game used to blow kisses at the end of their show.
Frank Sinatra gave all his buddies a pinkie ring. Quincy Jones was given one.
Marc Brown, the author of Arthur books, has his children names written in all his books.
Mae West line was come up and see me sometimes, even people in her day considered her vulgar and rude.

glamgirl

My goodness, it seems everyone likes Steffy because she manipulates and she is the bad girl and she is Taylor's daughter...She is still a bad seed....Hope maybe boring to you and a Logan, she is a better person than Steffy. Anyday!!! I like Hope's character and I am happy she stood up to Liam....the only thing I hate about Hope now is pineing for Liam the jerk!!! Who is in love with 2 women...she needs to move on and find someone new or like someone said she needs to go to college and have some fun....I wish they bring Alley back she will give Steffy Hell, that would be some fun to watch!!! LOL!!! :D

natdot99
Member Avatar

glamgirl
Oct 24 2012, 08:37 AM
My goodness, it seems everyone likes Steffy because she manipulates and she is the bad girl and she is Taylor's daughter...She is still a bad seed....Hope maybe boring to you and a Logan, she is a better person than Steffy. Anyday!!! I like Hope's character and I am happy she stood up to Liam....the only thing I hate about Hope now is pineing for Liam the jerk!!! Who is in love with 2 women...she needs to move on and find someone new or like someone said she needs to go to college and have some fun....I wish they bring Alley back she will give Steffy Hell, that would be some fun to watch!!! LOL!!! :D
Hope is still pining for Liam because she was mad at him. One of the rules of relationships is never make a decision about your partner when your are mad.
Hope is calming down and seeing the errors of her ways.
She expected Liam to be miserable and that part blew up in her face.

Hope made an immature decision to dump Liam and now she paying for it.

There is no reason for Ally to give Steffy any hell, they both share a common interest. Ally lost her mother, Steffy her sister, and the loss of their grandmother. In any case they would become friends.

Hope manipulations stemmed from her convincing everyone she so innocent and everyone is else to blame.

Shick
Member Avatar

glamgirl
Hope maybe boring to you and a Logan, she is a better person than Steffy. Anyday!!!
True!

aishiteru
Member Avatar

Oh la la la... i have seen a little b&b... that i said Hope is borring and idiot ! I prefered the hot brunette who is more spicy !!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by aishiteru, Oct 25 2012, 08:29 AM.

glamgirl

natdot99
Oct 24 2012, 10:28 AM
glamgirl
Hope is still pining for Liam because she was mad at him. One of the rules of relationships is never make a decision about your partner when your are mad.

There is no reason for Ally to give Steffy any hell, they both share a common interest. Ally lost her mother, Steffy her sister, and the loss of their grandmother. In any case they would become friends.

Hope manipulations stemmed from her convincing everyone she so innocent and everyone is else to blame.
Hope might have made a poor dicision to you, I feel she made the right one, and she let Liam go because of a lie her big Brother Rick told her...if it wasn't for that, she would still be with Liam. Liam doesn't know which end is up and he needs to make up his mind on who he really loves the most, if it is Hope or Steffy. I feel it is Steffy. I don't understand why everyone hates Hopes so much because she has not done any bad things to anyone....Steffy was always trying to hurt Hope. I think Hope is a better person than Steffy anyday...I don't think she is immature. She acts much older to me than Steffy. At least she did not have to manipulate Liam to get him to marry her like Steffy. As for Alley, she would not take anything off Steffy...she is a stronger person like her Mother. If Alley does come back and she finds out how Steffy has treated Hope she would not like it, because Hope and Alley has always been close friends. Hope did not have to manipulate anyone to make them think she is nice and a strong person...she made mistakes just everyone else on that show. LOL!!! What a joke!!!
Edited by glamgirl, Oct 25 2012, 09:55 AM.

glamgirl

Shick
Oct 24 2012, 12:09 PM
glamgirl
Hope maybe boring to you and a Logan, she is a better person than Steffy. Anyday!!!
True!
Thanks so much!!! Glad someone feel the same way I do....LOL!

natdot99
Member Avatar

glamgirl
Oct 25 2012, 09:53 AM
natdot99
Oct 24 2012, 10:28 AM
glamgirl

Hope might have made a poor dicision to you, I feel she made the right one, and she let Liam go because of a lie her big Brother Rick told her...if it wasn't for that, she would still be with Liam. Liam doesn't know which end is up and he needs to make up his mind on who he really loves the most, if it is Hope or Steffy. I feel it is Steffy. I don't understand why everyone hates Hopes so much because she has not done any bad things to anyone....Steffy was always trying to hurt Hope. I think Hope is a better person than Steffy anyday...I don't think she is immature. She acts much older to me than Steffy. At least she did not have to manipulate Liam to get him to marry her like Steffy. As for Alley, she would not take anything off Steffy...she is a stronger person like her Mother. If Alley does come back and she finds out how Steffy has treated Hope she would not like it, because Hope and Alley has always been close friends. Hope did not have to manipulate anyone to make them think she is nice and a strong person...she made mistakes just everyone else on that show. LOL!!! What a joke!!!
Sorry, you can't sugar coat Hope's mistake, she violated a sacred rule of relationship, NEVER MAKE A DECISION ABOUT YOUR PARTNER WHEN YOU ARE MAD.

Hope wanted Liam to be miserable and rot in hell until she decided it was time for her to forgive him. Liam apologized, begged, pleaded until he finally gave up. In all fairness, who wouldn't have done the same thing in they were in Liam's shoes? Hope is pining for Liam because she is beginning to calm down. Which shows she made an immature decision.

I don't think Alley would give Steffy any hell, IMO. Without Steffy there would be no FC. They share a common bond with Stephanie and both have loss someone they love dearly in their lives. If anything Alley would side with Steffy. It would be drama if Alley came back and gave Brooke some hell.

That the problem with the Logan family, they want to be forgiven for all their mistakes and yet want to be the judge, jury, warden in other people mistakes.

Shick
Member Avatar

I think Hope gets a bad rap because she's Brooke's daughter and some people hate Brooke and love Taylor (Blehhh). Hope is nothing like her mother at all, yet gets thrown into that same pile.
Edited by Shick, Oct 25 2012, 12:06 PM.

Nate
Member Avatar
Bitch!

I like Steffy way more than Hope. I like both of them, but Hope is just so boring and all ughh.. Idk how to derseribe it..This annoying.

LPS
Member Avatar

I use to like Steffy. She use to be fun, but now she's evolved into this phony. Her constant "sacrificing" of her happiness for Liam is not believable. Plus, I find her to be self-righteous and hypocritical.

She is no Taylor.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply