Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Kimberly Matula/Hope Staying!; via Facebook
Topic Started: Oct 23 2012, 08:24 AM (2,763 Views)
glamgirl

natdot99
Oct 25 2012, 10:20 AM
glamgirl
Oct 25 2012, 09:53 AM
natdot99
Oct 24 2012, 10:28 AM
glamgirl
Oct 24 2012, 08:37 AM
My goodness, it seems everyone likes Steffy because she manipulates and she is the bad girl and she is Taylor's daughter...She is still a bad seed....Hope maybe boring to you and a Logan, she is a better person than Steffy. Anyday!!! I like Hope's character and I am happy she stood up to Liam....the only thing I hate about Hope now is pineing for Liam the jerk!!! Who is in love with 2 women...she needs to move on and find someone new or like someone said she needs to go to college and have some fun....I wish they bring Alley back she will give Steffy Hell, that would be some fun to watch!!! LOL!!! :D
Hope is still pining for Liam because she was mad at him. One of the rules of relationships is never make a decision about your partner when your are mad.
Hope is calming down and seeing the errors of her ways.
She expected Liam to be miserable and that part blew up in her face.

Hope made an immature decision to dump Liam and now she paying for it.

There is no reason for Ally to give Steffy any hell, they both share a common interest. Ally lost her mother, Steffy her sister, and the loss of their grandmother. In any case they would become friends.

Hope manipulations stemmed from her convincing everyone she so innocent and everyone is else to blame.
Hope might have made a poor dicision to you, I feel she made the right one, and she let Liam go because of a lie her big Brother Rick told her...if it wasn't for that, she would still be with Liam. Liam doesn't know which end is up and he needs to make up his mind on who he really loves the most, if it is Hope or Steffy. I feel it is Steffy. I don't understand why everyone hates Hopes so much because she has not done any bad things to anyone....Steffy was always trying to hurt Hope. I think Hope is a better person than Steffy anyday...I don't think she is immature. She acts much older to me than Steffy. At least she did not have to manipulate Liam to get him to marry her like Steffy. As for Alley, she would not take anything off Steffy...she is a stronger person like her Mother. If Alley does come back and she finds out how Steffy has treated Hope she would not like it, because Hope and Alley has always been close friends. Hope did not have to manipulate anyone to make them think she is nice and a strong person...she made mistakes just everyone else on that show. LOL!!! What a joke!!!
Sorry, you can't sugar coat Hope's mistake, she violated a sacred rule of relationship, NEVER MAKE A DECISION ABOUT YOUR PARTNER WHEN YOU ARE MAD.

Hope wanted Liam to be miserable and rot in hell until she decided it was time for her to forgive him. Liam apologized, begged, pleaded until he finally gave up. In all fairness, who wouldn't have done the same thing in they were in Liam's shoes? Hope is pining for Liam because she is beginning to calm down. Which shows she made an immature decision.

I don't think Alley would give Steffy any hell, IMO. Without Steffy there would be no FC. They share a common bond with Stephanie and both have loss someone they love dearly in their lives. If anything Alley would side with Steffy. It would be drama if Alley came back and gave Brooke some hell.

That the problem with the Logan family, they want to be forgiven for all their mistakes and yet want to be the judge, jury, warden in other people mistakes.

I don't sugar coate anything I just tell it like I see it. I still say Hope is a better person than Steffy anyday!!! LOL!!! Hope needed to see that Liam loves Steffy and he went striaght to her and he did not waste any time...that is why she must let Liam go!!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Hope will forgive Liam in a New York minute once Rick's lies come out.
Hope played Liam thinking that he would spend the rest of his life begging and pleading for her.
After calming down, she seeing she made a mistake and is waiting for any chance to get back with Liam.

Evan
Member Avatar

Hope irritates the hell out of me, BUT I like Kimberly Matula, so in a way I'm glad that she isn't leaving the show.

glamgirl

natdot99
Oct 30 2012, 05:46 PM
Hope will forgive Liam in a New York minute once Rick's lies come out.
Hope played Liam thinking that he would spend the rest of his life begging and pleading for her.
After calming down, she seeing she made a mistake and is waiting for any chance to get back with Liam.
Yes, she will forgive him and probably go back to him and I will get mad as hell LOL!!! I still say Liam loves Steffy more and I do not like Steffy at all LOL!!! :'(
Edited by glamgirl, Nov 1 2012, 07:31 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply