Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
November Sweeps Tidbits
Topic Started: Oct 23 2012, 12:19 PM (11,895 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

Sorry these are so brief but it's all we have so far.

- Nicole's secrets are exposed. Will Daniel stand by her side or turn his back on her?

- Gabi faints, and what happens next may complicate her relationship with Nick and Will's relationship with Sonny. Could Gabi be pregnant?

- Brady saves Kristen from being mugged. How long before sparks start flying?

- A new guy catches Abby's eye.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Oh lawd, please don't let Dr. Tan be Abby's new crush!!

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Uh oh anytime a chick faints on a soap it usually means she is pregnant.

Brady,Brady,Brady,u don't always have to be the hero.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Oh for fuck's sakes Kristen used to change Brady's diapers!!! :puke:
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Oct 23 2012, 12:27 PM.

deletemyaccountplease

meeeeeeeeeeeeh

peaches179

Hope we get something a little more exciting than this.

Thanks Kenny!

Lil
Member Avatar

Well, we already know Taniel is going to abandon Nicole for St. Jennicunt Whoreton.

I seriously despise that they are going to fuck up WilSon and Nabi with more fucking baby drama!

Boy, a lot of people sure do get mugged in Salem. And here we go with Superhero Brady. But at least Kristen is in there somewhere! Please let EM be less boring opposite ED...PLEASE!

A new guy? I guess they mean Chad even though they've already been together which sucks. Or there's T, which is stupid. Hey, maybe she'll hook up with Abe. He's single. *eyeroll*

Thanks for posting...I'm a masochist and Kristen is back so I will watch...but holy lacklustre sweeps thus far.

peaches179

LanaluvsBroe
Oct 23 2012, 12:27 PM
Oh for fuck's sakes Kristen used to change Brady's diapers!!! :puke:

ICAM!

luvmysoaps

I hope what plays out is more interesting than how these read. The fact we all guessed most of them already is not good

Guinevere
Member Avatar
Salem needs Jack Deveraux. Bring Back Matthew Ashford.

Quote:

- A new guy catches Abby's eye.

Looks like she's been taking lessons from her mother ;) . Seriously I wish they'd find just one guy (the right one) for Abby and stick with it. She's not had one decent love story yet (not that I'm expecting much under this regime).

bomber
Member Avatar

The new guy who catches Abby's eye could be Eric. she has a thing for older men and it doesn't say that anything happens.
Edited by bomber, Oct 23 2012, 12:51 PM.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

zzzzzzzzzz...
The only plus is that none of Sami, EJ, & Rafe have been mentioned, though in sure they will be in the expanded version of the sweeps preview.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

In pure Days form, none of these are intriguing in the least.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Days continues to remain underwhelming. None of this makes me want to tune back in at all. :drunk:
Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Isn't Abby already eyeing Chad?

the rest is underwhelming for Sweeps...it does look like Gabi is pregnant..Will is likely the dad and we won't find out for a while...

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

The muggers in Salem seriously need to start paying more attention to the potential heroes around them. :rolleyes:

Mirage75
Member Avatar

lame :puke: :sleep:

six
Member Avatar

The SPD really shouldn't be cutting the budget with all the muggers running around. There are other ways to meet cute, Days writers. The Brady/Kristen thing could be fun though - "Hey, remember me? I'm your cousin, who used to be your mom!"

Don't care about the rest.

Romancer66

No sense of anything big, dramatic, exciting, or high stakes building up for November sweeps. Color me unsurprised.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Also......NO MORE BABIES

Why is some stupid indecisive biotch on this show always baking a WTD in the oven? Fuckballs.
Edited by mer4santo, Oct 23 2012, 01:15 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply