Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
November Sweeps Tidbits
Topic Started: Oct 23 2012, 12:19 PM (12,005 Views)
leah09
Member Avatar

Didn't ED's Ashley have a "relationship" with Kyle Lowder's Rick on B&B?
I guess all of her soap characters have to hook up with the former and present Brady characters. :sarcasm:

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

Kenny
Oct 23 2012, 12:19 PM
Sorry these are so brief but it's all we have so far.

- Nicole's secrets are exposed. Will Daniel stand by her side or turn his back on her?

- Gabi faints, and what happens next may complicate her relationship with Nick and Will's relationship with Sonny. Could Gabi be pregnant?

- Brady saves Kristen from being mugged. How long before sparks start flying?

- A new guy catches Abby's eye.
Posted Image

LonePirate
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Oct 23 2012, 02:09 PM
When did Wabi boink again?
The week of August 20th - the week after the show returned from the Olympics. It's already been two months; but given the Salem time distortion, who knows how long it has been. Those damn sex flashbacks have been occurring for an eternity it seems.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Jennifer was with Brandon while married to Jack? Hmm. I must've missed that one. Daniel too. I'll give you Colin. But I recall that being for Jack.

Kind of always figured Gabi would end up pregnant. No real shock there. Never expected it to be. However, I do hope the story is great. All four characters involved could really use some excitement now that the interest in Will coming out is starting to die down.

I appreciate the history nod to Brady saving Kristen. It better be touched upon that John did the same. Otherwise, another stupid storyline. At least give us some history to make us somewhat invested. Not just another lame set up to a lame pairing. I still wish it was Eric instead of Brady. Kristen helped raise Brady!

And I wouldn't mind Eric being Abigail's new man. Him being a man of religion could make an interesting story.
Edited by DrewHamilton, Oct 23 2012, 02:51 PM.

leah09
Member Avatar

Kenny
Oct 23 2012, 12:19 PM

Brady saves Kristen from being mugged. How long before sparks start flying?

Too bad she's not injured in some way. This would lead to Brady taking Kristen to the hospital and guess who would be her doctor? Poor Brady and his "sparks" wouldn't stand a chance. ;)

leah09
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Oct 23 2012, 02:51 PM
And I wouldn't mind Eric being Abigail's new man. Him being a man of religion could make an interesting story.
I would love to see Abigail with an interesting partner.
The girl's got too much charisma to be stuck with the likes of Chad and Cameron. She needs a new man for the next few months/years until they SORAS Parker (once he's proven to be Daniel's son), she falls in love with him, and then the perfect Dannifer family will charm us for years to come. :puke:

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Isn't that how John met Kristen?

concerned
Member Avatar

six
Oct 23 2012, 02:23 PM
LonePirate
Oct 23 2012, 02:05 PM
I guess I am one of the few who actually is intrigued by the prospect of a Brady and Kristen relationship. The age difference doesn't phase me in the least. Why can't an older woman chase a younger man? It's not like Brady is a neophyte when it comes to relationships. Plus, it will undoubtedly piss off John and Marlena which is always fun. This pairing could bring all kinds of fun drama to the show.

So Gabi faints about 10 weeks after screwing Will. If this is what leads to the discovery of her pregnancy, she is officially dumber than that lunkhead brother of hers. If the writers had to make her pregnant, the least they could have done was have Nick boink Gabi immediately after he was released from prison so that there would be some mystery surrounding the baby's paternity. As it is now, she should be showing a baby bump around Thanksgiving. I imagine Rafe will see the baby bump and tell Gabi to lay off the pumpkin pie during the holiday feast.
I don't think it's mainly the age - it's that it highlights the shallowness of Days' dating pool. I'm interested in seeing where they go, but all I can think of is Brady telling Marlena that Kristen's going to be his mommy. Then when that fades away, we have the whole relatives, thing. I don't think Kate and EJ, for example, had as much initial opposition, since we didn't know she'd slept with half his family at that point.

LL, I'm sure Kate was being hyperbolic, but she said something about Wilson only having dated for a week. So, wabi and gack might only have slept together less than a month apart.
Mmmm Kate and EJ. Good times. Where is mommie dearest? Shouldn't she at least be offering some attempt at condolences.

Move on EJ in any way possible.

karoline
Member Avatar

- Nicole's secrets are exposed. Will Daniel stand by her side or turn his back on her?
Please Soap gods, put Daniel and Jennifer in an airtight box and sink them in the Salem river.

- Gabi faints, and what happens next may complicate her relationship with Nick and Will's relationship with Sonny. Could Gabi be pregnant?
Why even bother? We all know people in Salem never give birth to their babies as long as their names aren`t Sami Brady.

- Brady saves Kristen from being mugged. How long before sparks start flying?
Mugged? Really? How original!!

- A new guy catches Abby's eye.
Abby is still on this show? :huh1:
Edited by karoline, Oct 23 2012, 03:19 PM.

jaygal
Member Avatar

Nicole hopefully you'll lose Daniel. Trust me it won't be a big loss. Maybe then we can get you back to normal and drinking dirty martinis.

I don't quite understand how Gabster could think Nick is the father of her baby, but I know there are many variables with pregnancy and in particular soap pregnancy so i'm willing to see how this plays out. Here's to waiting expectantly for the first ultrasound!

Is EM going to wear his Booster Gold outfit when he's off being a Salem hero?

Abby as long as you stay away from boring ass Chad you let those eyes roam away.
Edited by jaygal, Oct 23 2012, 03:25 PM.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Ugh to Gabi's pregnancy. I like the idea because it has potential for good soapiness, but having freakin' Gabi at the center of this kind of story is so damn annoying. Couldn't somebody have knocked up Abby instead?

Alligato
Member Avatar

Lil
Oct 23 2012, 12:30 PM
Well, we already know Taniel is going to abandon Nicole for St. Jennicunt Whoreton.

This made me just laugh out loud! Love the nicknames that are thrown out there for the beloved Jennifer character. It's hard to believe she is reduced to this. Where is Peter Blake? :)

Daniel is so going to ditch Nicole...along with the entire town. She will be blasted as an evil lying skank even though half the town has done worse. It sucks being a Nicole fan! :( When will they let this girl catch a break?!?!

On the plus side, Sami will be a grandma! You know AS won't let that happen, so I doubt Gabi will carry this kid full term...especially since Days loves to kill off babies...except Sami's load.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

thanks for posting, another one for me not watch zDOOL.

Star784
Member Avatar

This show is so canceled. Disgusting. :puke:

cord08

tomsawyer
Oct 23 2012, 03:25 PM
Ugh to Gabi's pregnancy. I like the idea because it has potential for good soapiness, but having freakin' Gabi at the center of this kind of story is so damn annoying. Couldn't somebody have knocked up Abby instead?
As much as I understand people bemoaning the Gabi pregnancy, I'm willing to go with it because the younger set does need more drama,IMO. It would have been nice if they could have found a more innovative way of a achieving this, but honestly, when's the last time this show came up with something that wasn't a retread or copied from another soap?

Also, while I agree that KM is a better actress than CB, let's face it: an Abby pregnancy would most likely be all about Jennifer (and Daniel by association). The last thing I want is more harping from Jennifer.
Edited by cord08, Oct 23 2012, 03:48 PM.

bomber
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
The problem is Abby's related to just about every twenty something on the show. Maybe Dr Dan could knock her up. I'd tune back in to see Jen deal with that one!

Guinevere
Member Avatar
Salem needs Jack Deveraux. Bring Back Matthew Ashford.

It's funny because I was just reading some comments on the thread from the episode where Abby & Jack were trapped in the elevator and everyone seemed so sure Abby's next story would be all about survivors guilt and maybe going off the rails because of it. Instead all she's done is break up with Cameron and badger Chad about why Melanie left town. Why does this show insist on ignoring the most obvious stories for the same tired triangles/WTD/insta-loves. Even now she's apparently getting another love interest which will no doubt lead to an inevitable triangle with Cameron or Chad (depending who the new man is). So lame and a waste of good acting talent (but then we all know that is unimportant these days).
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

I wonder if the new guy that catches Abby's eye is Eric. Hmmm...

Also, it's probably not good if your fans have to mentally build a family tree in their heads just to see if a new couple would be plausible.

Ireland98

tomsawyer
I think the WABI baby story is more about Will - him following in his parent's footsteps by becoming a young parent and a way to create angst for WilSon. Both reasons are lame IMO & I don't like that we have to see another WTD story. Maybe TomSell thought this would be a way for "conservative" viewers to get invested in WilSon. Who knows why they feel the need to do this repetitive crap?

I can tolerate Nick and Gabi right now and thought NABI were a refreshing duo. Now both Nabi and WilSon are going to be annoying for me b/c of this predictable story.
Plus we all know that after the reveal that Will's the father, it'll lead to more of Lucas lecturing Will and... SAFE scenes- ugh! Nabi & WilSon and family members fight, but then everyone will make up & get along...

No matter what happens between now and the reveal, we know where the story is headed- which is what I dislike the most about the story.
Edited by Ireland98, Oct 23 2012, 03:58 PM.

appleblossom

Alligato
Oct 23 2012, 03:35 PM
Lil
Oct 23 2012, 12:30 PM
Well, we already know Taniel is going to abandon Nicole for St. Jennicunt Whoreton.

This made me just laugh out loud! Love the nicknames that are thrown out there for the beloved Jennifer character. It's hard to believe she is reduced to this. Where is Peter Blake? :)

Daniel is so going to ditch Nicole...along with the entire town. She will be blasted as an evil lying skank even though half the town has done worse. It sucks being a Nicole fan! :( When will they let this girl catch a break?!?!

On the plus side, Sami will be a grandma! You know AS won't let that happen, so I doubt Gabi will carry this kid full term...especially since Days loves to kill off babies...except Sami's load.
Who knows AS may get a kick out of the role as granny. I wonder how Lucas will react, will he use his grandbaby as a chick magnet?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply