Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
November Sweeps Tidbits
Topic Started: Oct 23 2012, 12:19 PM (11,871 Views)
crookedhalo
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Oct 23 2012, 12:27 PM
Oh for fuck's sakes Kristen used to change Brady's diapers!!! :puke:
and now...so many years later...she wants to get back into them. :blush: -- :whack: Hey which one of you hit me?? LOL.

I want Abby's new man to be her old one, Chad has changed and now I think the pairing could be interesting.

What I wished I could see is the DiMera children befriending each other while secret plotting against each other to be top DiMera, I like them that way!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

JamaicanBeauty7
Oct 23 2012, 10:26 PM
Oh, one more thing. Stupidity of Brady saving Kristen is overwhelming but I love that they are going to interact. I don't think Brady can handle Kristen but I'm going to love to see him try. #TeamCougar!
I love your avatar ;)

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Why are y'all talking twins- dream big. Daytime's first quads? Ooh, maybe sets of twins from different fathers. The possibilities...

I mean, can you imagine all the possible babyswitch/WTD combinations if they went that route?

Manny
Member Avatar

Yup... still nothing worth of tuning back in...
Oh well, there's always February Sweeps! If they still stick around on air by then...

Luvmydays
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
You took the words right out of my mouth. She is old enough to be his GRANDMOTHER for god's sake!! :toetap: :toetap:

six
Member Avatar

LOL, that's a huge exaggeration.

KweenBoda
Member Avatar

I just wonder when the announcement that there will be new writers hired and the other ones fired is going to happen? He hired Gary Tomlin and his vampire clan to save DAYS and not suck the life out of it. The ratings fucking speak for themselves and they speak loudly..fucking idiots, ugh.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

camera shy

Luvmydays
Oct 25 2012, 09:16 AM
LanaluvsBroe
You took the words right out of my mouth. She is old enough to be his GRANDMOTHER for god's sake!! :toetap: :toetap:
She's not even old enough to be his mother. Eric is forty-one and Eileen I think is Fifty-two. And I don't have a problem with age differences with the woman being older if it's not obvious.

camera shy

KweenBoda
Oct 25 2012, 10:12 AM
I just wonder when the announcement that there will be new writers hired and the other ones fired is going to happen? He hired Gary Tomlin and his vampire clan to save DAYS and not suck the life out of it. The ratings fucking speak for themselves and they speak loudly..fucking idiots, ugh.
I definitely think that's going to happen. Tomlin with his horrible stories haven't got the ratings up and he so deserves to get tossed out on his untalented ass. :D

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

camera shy
Oct 25 2012, 10:29 AM
Luvmydays
LanaluvsBroe
She's not even old enough to be his mother. Eric is forty-one and Eileen I think is Fifty-two. And I don't have a problem with age differences with the woman being older if it's not obvious.
Eileen is 52. Eric is 41. That doesn't mean Brady is 41 or Kristen is 52.

lumifan4life

camera shy
Luvmydays
LanaluvsBroe
Since when are actors' ages supposed to be the same as the characters? Eric might be 41 but Brady isn't. I'd say he's early 30s. I assume Kristen is around Jarlena's age, maybe younger.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Luvmydays
LanaluvsBroe
If they can do EJ/Sami and EJ/Kate,I don't see the problem with Kristin and Brady.Especially since Eileen looks a lot better than a significant number of women half her age.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Speaking of cougars, how's about Sami and Chad? Never mind.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

lysie
Oct 24 2012, 11:48 AM
camera shy
Oct 24 2012, 11:25 AM
Ireland98
Oct 24 2012, 08:18 AM
Harmony233
Oct 24 2012, 08:06 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Twins run in the family for the Bradys, so I wouldn't be surprised if WABI have twins- a boy and a girl :eyeroll:
Twins, isn't that something that's genetically passed down from mother to daughter?
It's technically supposed to skip a generation.
If you consider that Marlena was a twin and Sami is a twin and Sami had twins, I think the Days writers missed that memo. ;)

bomber
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Oct 28 2012, 05:34 PM
lysie
Oct 24 2012, 11:48 AM
camera shy
Oct 24 2012, 11:25 AM
Ireland98
Oct 24 2012, 08:18 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Twins, isn't that something that's genetically passed down from mother to daughter?
It's technically supposed to skip a generation.
If you consider that Marlena was a twin and Sami is a twin and Sami had twins, I think the Days writers missed that memo. ;)
To get boringly technical, marlena is an identical twin and Sami a fraternal twin so it is only a coincidence that they are both twins anyway. ;)

lysie
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Oct 28 2012, 04:38 PM
Luvmydays
LanaluvsBroe
If they can do EJ/Sami and EJ/Kate,I don't see the problem with Kristin and Brady.Especially since Eileen looks a lot better than a significant number of women half her age.
For me it's not about age. It's about the characters' histories. The age difference doesn't bother me a bit.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

I'm very interested in Ej and Abby. I might want to do a twitter bomb for them, though I'm not great at organizing that sort of thing. Just a thought.

nolagirl
Member Avatar

camera shy
Luvmydays
LanaluvsBroe
It's not the actors age difference it's the history of the facts that people are like WTF. With that said like most of Day's you need to stop thinking about the past of the characters because the writers sure don't

nolagirl
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Oct 28 2012, 05:31 PM
Speaking of cougars, how's about Sami and Chad? Never mind.
Hey she's already had every other man in Salem that's not blood relationship or has she.

She still hasn't hit Victor, Stefano or Chad - :sheep: Boy I'd love to see Sami/Stefano on so many levels that would make Sami actually watchable again. So many people's head would explode on that one. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Jarlena
Brady Clan
Kate
EJ

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

nolagirl
Oct 31 2012, 10:14 AM
camera shy
Luvmydays
LanaluvsBroe
It's not the actors age difference it's the history of the facts that people are like WTF. With that said like most of Day's you need to stop thinking about the past of the characters because the writers sure don't
ej was born after will and yet his older thar will now
susan when ej was baby offer to have playdate with will to lucas but now ej is the same age as lucas and try to get sami and have chlidren despite he should be younger than her son

at least with brady they might still mention that
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply