Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
November Sweeps Tidbits
Topic Started: Oct 23 2012, 12:19 PM (11,815 Views)
nolagirl
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Oct 31 2012, 10:23 AM
nolagirl
Oct 31 2012, 10:14 AM
camera shy
Oct 25 2012, 10:29 AM
Luvmydays
Oct 25 2012, 09:16 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
She's not even old enough to be his mother. Eric is forty-one and Eileen I think is Fifty-two. And I don't have a problem with age differences with the woman being older if it's not obvious.
It's not the actors age difference it's the history of the facts that people are like WTF. With that said like most of Day's you need to stop thinking about the past of the characters because the writers sure don't
ej was born after will and yet his older thar will now
susan when ej was baby offer to have playdate with will to lucas but now ej is the same age as lucas and try to get sami and have chlidren despite he should be younger than her son

at least with brady they might still mention that
Not a chance because when they brought Brady back with KL, Brady turned into the older step sibling. The writers really need to check themselves on their history before doing these types of things, but then they don't respect their long term viewers I guess we're all supposed to forget history and just go with it. I don't really have a problem with Brady/Kristen as long as I see chemistry, I know Kristen can pull it off but since EM has been Brady no one has stuck. Don't know if it's his acting or what, side note I did see it with Nicole but they were pushing/butchering her with Nicole/EJ/Safe instead of utilizing something else besides Sami's never ending crapfest. I could see a great triangle with Nicole/Brady/Kristen.
Edited by nolagirl, Oct 31 2012, 10:50 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
nolagirl
camera shy
Luvmydays
Oct 25 2012, 09:16 AM

She's not even old enough to be his mother. Eric is forty-one and Eileen I think is Fifty-two. And I don't have a problem with age differences with the woman being older if it's not obvious.
It's not the actors age difference it's the history of the facts that people are like WTF. With that said like most of Day's you need to stop thinking about the past of the characters because the writers sure don't
susan when ej was baby offer to have playdate with will to lucas but now ej is the same age as lucas and try to get sami and have chlidren despite he should be younger than her son

They've already rewritten the Brady/Kristen history by making it like Kristen was around when Brady was a teenager. I'm not really sure why they took that route, while still acknowledging that Kristen was an adult when EJ was born, though. Since EJ, Sami and Brady seem to be about the same age, the new history for Kristen they're patchworking together from various stories makes it sound like she was around and in John's life for about 15+ years.

King
Member Avatar

Soon, Brady could be changing Kristen's diapers!

:unsure:
Edited by King, Oct 31 2012, 11:00 AM.

Ana75
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Oct 23 2012, 12:27 PM
Oh for fuck's sakes Kristen used to change Brady's diapers!!! :puke:
Not enough emoticons to express my disgust with this if Days goes ahead with this garbage!
Edited by Ana75, Oct 31 2012, 11:01 AM.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I don't even know how y'all can think about timelines. It makes my head hurt.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

six
Oct 31 2012, 10:55 AM
Partnersincrime
nolagirl
camera shy

They've already rewritten the Brady/Kristen history by making it like Kristen was around when Brady was a teenager. I'm not really sure why they took that route, while still acknowledging that Kristen was an adult when EJ was born, though. Since EJ, Sami and Brady seem to be about the same age, the new history for Kristen they're patchworking together from various stories makes it sound like she was around and in John's life for about 15+ years.
during mardr they had 2 versions of brady of his mom die when he was baby or the version she die when he old enough to remember her so they can change what they wrote now again

and with kristen they acknowlede it how long been that last she been on salem and and ej was baby and yet ej still consider to be on mid 30 not 16 years old

six
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Oct 31 2012, 11:20 AM
six
Oct 31 2012, 10:55 AM
Partnersincrime
nolagirl

during mardr they had 2 versions of brady of his mom die when he was baby or the version she die when he old enough to remember her so they can change what they wrote now again

and with kristen they acknowlede it how long been that last she been on salem and and ej was baby and yet ej still consider to be on mid 30 not 16 years old
Of course they can change the history lol, which is why this convo is even happening. My point is that they've already chosen a direction and when we consider that they're trying to sell bristen, it's probably unlikely to change.

I agree w/the second paragraph - IDK if it was clear, but that's the same point I was making with my second paragraph - t hat they're picking and choosing different portions of the story and it doesn't make any sense. Unless Kristen came to town 30 years ago, the EJ saga happened, then she stuck around for 15 more years to witness teen Brady and young adult Sami, before leaving and coming back 15 years after that.

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

I guess we just to have suspend belief as the writers pick and choose what parts of history remain in tact, even with the Sami kidnapping Belle storyline, that is still referenced but hard to believe considering Belle is only about 5 years younger than Sami with Martha in the role. For fun I made a post a few weeks ago trying to figure out the 30 somethings ages based on how things have progressed in the past few years.

Quote:

Sami was 17 in 1994 so if that is kept in tact, Sami should be turning 35 this October, since Will was just mentioned as being 18 (and should turn 19 in Nov), this would work well with the new idea that Sami had Will at 16 instead of 18 (as we saw onscreen). Lucas should be about 2 years older at 37. When Belle was SORAS it seemed Belle was aged to about 5-7 years younger than Sami and at one time Belle mentioned Jan pullling Belle's hair in kindergarden and having to stop Sami from beating her up (Inconsistent with maintaining the story of Sami kidnapping Belle at 15 lol). Belle was 18 in 2002 so she should be 28 now if that is consistent. I would guess Brady is now approximately about 2-3 years younger than Sami and 2-3 years older than Belle despite him referring to himself as Sami's "older brother".

My Best Attempt at Age Groups:

42-45: Jennifer born in 1976 but aged to 15/16 in 1985 I believe
40-42: Billie, Dan, Austin,
37-39: Lucas, Carrie
33-35: Sami, Eric, Nicole, EJ, Rafe???
31-33: Brady
28-30: Chloe, Phillip, Belle, Shawn
Edited by JtSmarts, Oct 31 2012, 01:10 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply