Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
About.com comings and goings 10/23
Topic Started: Oct 23 2012, 01:43 PM (1,842 Views)
Ellie

http://daysofourlives.about.com/b/2012/10/23/days-of-our-lives-comings-and-goings-22.htm
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Hmm. I wonder what John and Kristen could be doing interacting with a priest at a church board meeting. We know Kristen gets involved with the church, work-wise.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Father Francis RETURNS!

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Oct 23 2012, 05:16 PM
Father Francis RETURNS!
The real Father Francis from the Possession Storyline is long dead. I loved that guy though, even though he creeped the hell out of me.

Do you think this guy will be playing the same character or is it just a coincidence? The guy from MASH is almost 20 years younger than the other Father Francis and he looks younger now than Father Francis did in 1996.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Oct 23 2012, 02:54 PM
Hmm. I wonder what John and Kristen could be doing interacting with a priest at a church board meeting. We know Kristen gets involved with the church, work-wise.
I'm thinking John is going to go to the church to try to verify that Kristen is actually trying to be a good person. Either that or he's trying to prevent her from being put on the board.

My real question is has Kristen been working with Eric Brady over the last few years. I hope they have a connection. I would love to see those fireworks when Marlena...and Roman (even if he sucks) find out.

Ellie

DiMeraFan67
Oct 23 2012, 05:27 PM
Mitchapalooza
Father Francis RETURNS!
The real Father Francis from the Possession Storyline is long dead. I loved that guy though, even though he creeped the hell out of me.
He was great. Anyone remember that he played the exact same role on Cheers in the 80's?

Jason47
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Mitchapalooza
Father Francis RETURNS!

Do you think this guy will be playing the same character or is it just a coincidence? The guy from MASH is almost 20 years younger than the other Father Francis and he looks younger now than Father Francis did in 1996.
William Christopher is playing Father Tobias, not Father Francis.

TinaJagger11
Member Avatar

I see re-runs of shows all the time w/ the guy who played FF. So far Cheers, Golden Girls, and Seinfeld. So funny that he played a priest in Harold & Maude too.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Jason47
Oct 23 2012, 06:34 PM
DiMeraFan67
Mitchapalooza
Father Francis RETURNS!

William Christopher is playing Father Tobias, not Father Francis.
Ahh! Read that too fast and was confused by Mitch's post about Father Francis. Just seeing that name gave me great flashbacks to the possession and the actual Father Francis. I loved that creepy character.

Oh well. Its odd that DAYS is bringing in all of these priests and involving so much of the church, but at least its something new for the show.

KweenBoda

Maybe the good father can exorcise the damned demons from the writers.

KMan101
Member Avatar

So Fr. Matt is back in January, I guess he officiates the wedding that takes place? And he was always attached at Chloe's hip ... I wonder if Dan rushes into marriage with Jen (why not? who cares! Tomlin doesn't!) and Chloe interrupts the wedding with the news that Parker is his. God I hope not. Or she returns for whoever gets married and then sticks around. Is she just back for a visit or on contract? Though not that a contract really means anything in the grand scheme of things.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Ahh I read that wrong...I though the guy playing Father Tobias was the old Father Francis.

I was thinking though it would be pretty amazing if that actor was still alive, cause he was pretty old back in 1994/1995 during the Possession story.

Sariah
Member Avatar

KMan101
Oct 24 2012, 10:19 AM
So Fr. Matt is back in January, I guess he officiates the wedding that takes place? And he was always attached at Chloe's hip ... I wonder if Dan rushes into marriage with Jen (why not? who cares! Tomlin doesn't!) and Chloe interrupts the wedding with the news that Parker is his. God I hope not. Or she returns for whoever gets married and then sticks around. Is she just back for a visit or on contract? Though not that a contract really means anything in the grand scheme of things.
That's what I assume will happen - Dannifer will be on the brink of their happily ever after when Chloe shows up announcing Parker's retconned paternity.

Stupid show. :soapbox:

Harmony233

Sariah
Oct 24 2012, 12:31 PM
KMan101
Oct 24 2012, 10:19 AM
That's what I assume will happen - Dannifer will be on the brink of their happily ever after when Chloe shows up announcing Parker's retconned paternity.

Stupid show. :soapbox:
I hope parker isn't daniels I liked that he was phillips

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

I am not a fan of religion, but I miss the religion feel the show had back in the '90s. It is time to bring St. Luke's back.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply