Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, October 24th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 23 2012, 01:48 PM (3,749 Views)
PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358339/message/1351017975/

All day ahead reports are archived at:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Albert Alarr
Script Writer: David A. Levinson

EJ's office - Part 1: When Kristen tells EJ she knows what he wants and how to get it for him he responds "Really. What are you some sort of genie? Do I have 3 wishes?" Kristen - Let's be honest EJ. We both know there's only 1 wish on that list. EJ - Somehow Kristen I doubt that you're the answer to my prayers so amusing as this is I'm afraid I have work to do. Kristen - I can help you EJ. He chuckles. And why would you do that? Let me guess, because father asked you to. Not only are you completely beholden to him you're also entirely dependent on him which means you have to acquiesce to his every demand. Am I close? Kristen - Just because Stefano asked me to come back here doesn't mean that I don't care about you. You're my little bro. EJ - That's a technality and therefore entirely meaningless to me. You'll excuse me for not being profoundly moved not to mention the fact, you're disingenous protestations to the contrary aside, you don't give a damn about me. Nor do you know the first thing about me. He opens the door. She closes it. I know a lot more than you think. For one thing, you're mourning the death of your son. EJ - I would not go there with me. Kristen - Can't I be sad for you? EJ - No, you can't and I don't care to discuss this with you. Kristen - But I've been where you are. I know the pain you're feeling. I know the anger that you're carrying around. Don't you just want to lash out at Jennifer? EJ - How do you know about Jennifer? Kristen - I told you I did my research. What I didn't know before I came to Salem I've worked very hard to learn since. I know things. This whole idea of Jennifer being responsible for the death of a child; I'm having a very difficult time wrapping my brain around that one. EJ - Why is that? Kristen - Because the Jennifer I knew back then was never capable of such a thing but then people said that about me too. When I think about the way I've changed I guess anything is possible, right? EJ - I can take care of Jennifer Horton on my own without you. Kristen - But Sami Brady is an entirely different story. Thank heavens, I finally got your attention.

HTS - Part 1: Rafe apologises to Sami. Sami - No, I crashed into you. I stepped on your toe. I'll look where I'm going better next time. She starts to leave but he stops her. No, please, just wait. I know you're angry and you're hurt. Sami snarks - Wow, you should be a detective. She starts walking away. He grabs her arm and then quickly releases it. I understand why you feel that way. There were people I was trying to protect. I couldn't tell you everything that I wanted to tell you. But there are no more secrets. Just us and a lot of misunderstandings. Just please hear me out. Just give me one chance to explain.

Brady Pub - Part 1: Bo is on his cell - That's great information but I'll have to call you back. You stick with it and I'll call you back when I have some time. Hope greets him with a kiss on the cheek. He asks how Jen is. Hope - Better now. She had a little run in with EJ earlier. He showed up at the house. Bo - What the hell did he want? Hope - Don't worry about it. I'll fill you in later. Have you been here this whole time? Bo - Since I had my little pow wow with Kay and Roman, yeah. Hope - Has your mom said anything about all the time you've been .... Caroline walks up. I think it's fantastic. I'm just curious to know if my babysitter enjoyed it as much as I did.

Common Grounds - Part 1: Chad comes in and sees Abby sitting have coffee. After a brief stare down he tells her he's not looking for a fight. Abby - Good, because I'm really not in the mood for one. Chad - You okay? Abby - Not really, no. Chad - I heard about your mom and Nicole and the baby; I'm just really sorry. Gabi walks in. What's going on with Nicole and the baby? Abby - You don't know? Gabi - Know what? Abby - They're saying that my mom pushed Nicole down the stairs in the town square. Gabi - Are you saying Nicole fell? Is she okay? Abby - Physically yeah she's fine, I saw her myself but the baby didn't make it. Gabi - OMG Rafe. When did this happen? Abby - Yesterday, last night. Gabi - Your mom pushed Nicole! Abby - No! That is not what I said. Whatever happened was an accident. My mom would never do anything like that on purpose ever! Gabi - Then why is Nicole saying ... Chad - Can't you see that you're upsetting her. Gabi - Look, this was Rafe's baby too and I have a right to know. Chad - So go talk to your brother. Abigail's been through enough as it is. Why don't you just leave her the hell alone! Gabi - Abigail, I'm sorry. I know that you're really worried about your mom. I'm just going ... Abby - Yes, go talk to your brother. Gabi leaves. Chad sits down. What is the matter with that girl! Abby - She was just asking questions. It's not a big deal. Chad - No, she made it all about her. Like she's the victim in this because Rafe is her brother; like we're supposed to feel sorry for her. Abby - Why are you being so hard on her? Chad - I already told you. She's totally self-consumed like we're all extras in her damn movie. Abby - Are you sure this doesn't have anything to do with what happened with Melanie? Chad - Just stop, I won't talk about it right now. Abby - Alright, I'm sorry. Chad's cell rings. I have no idea who this is. Abby tells him to answer it. It's Stefano. Hello Chad. Chad - What do you want? Stefano - I want to talk to you my son. Find out how you are doing, if you are well. Chad - Well I was until about a second ago.

Hospital: Kayla is in her office on the phone. Hello, my name is Dr. Kayla Johnson. I'm Chief of Staff at University Hospital in Salem. I'm calling about your research on early stage dementia. I have it right here and your results are very impressive. I do have a candidate and I was wondering if you can tell me what your parameters are. Oh I see. No, she's really still so active. It's really not that far yet thank goodness. No, really, thank you for your time. She makes another call. Hello, my name is Dr. Kayla Johnson. I'm Chief of Staff at University Hospital in Salem.

Brady Pub - Part 2: Caroline - Would you two relax, I'm making a joke. Bo - You're so funny Ma. Caroline - I may be losing my mind, I don't need to lose my sense of humour too, right! You two can stay around as long as you want but if I get 2 paying customers for these seats you're outta here! Bo follows her when she walks away. Hey, Ma, have you got a minute? I was talking with Kay and Roman earlier. We were going over a few things. Caroline - Meaning me? Why do I get the feeling I won't like where this is going. Hope walks up - Caroline, please just here him out. You said you wanted to be involved in these discussions and any decisions that were made. Caroline - Yes. So you know what's happening with me. Hope - I do. I hope you're not upset. Caroline - You're my daughter-in-law. You're Bo's wife. It's natural that he should confide in you. Actually, I'm relieved. You should know because Bo needs you. Hope - And we all need you. They hug. I love you so much. I'll do anything and everything I can to help you. I'm always here, you know that, don't you? Caroline - Yes I do. So what did you want to talk about it? Bo - Actually it's you Ma. Work, the pub here. Caroline - Why are you concerned about the pub? Bo - As you know Roman and Kay are pretty busy with their jobs and since I recently resigned from the force I have time on my hands. Caroline - Just stop right there. I don't want you hanging around here or giving up your life to watch over me. I don't want to turn everybody's life upside down just because I've had a bad couple of days. Bo - Ma, this has been more than just a couple of days. It's been going on for some time now and I think that it's just not a good idea for you to be working here all alone anymore. Caroline - So you don't think I can handle being alone anymore. Bo - Ma, you've got to admit that you could really use some help around here. Caroline - Like a watchdog, a babysitter? Bo - No, that's not what I'm suggesting. Caroline - So I can have my own life and I can work in the pub as long as one of you is here to watch me. Is that it? What happens if you're not available? Are you going to put me somewhere in a corner to sit quietly and wait until you come to get me. Hope - Of course not. Caroline - I will not be treated as an invalid. She heads to the bar as Bo protests - That's not ... I'm only saying this because I think if you had some help ... Caroline - Please stop talking about help. I have an event coming up in two weeks for the 4th of July. Are you telling me I can't go to my own party? Bo - No, no Ma. That's not what I'm saying. We want you here at the pub Ma. We're not suggesting anyone take you away from this. Caroline - How am I supposed to stay here if I can't be alone. Hope - Actually I've been doing some research on line. I've showed it to Bo and there is a way to make it work if we bring someone in to help. Caroline - Who? Bo - Someone you trust. Someone who can be here when we can't. Caroline - Oh, you mean a caretaker. Someone who will follow me around and remind me to take my medication. So is this your help; to humiliate me! Well I'm telling you you can just forget about it. There is no way! She heads off to the kitchen. Hope - 4th of July. Bo - Yeah, I know.

Common Grounds - Part 2: Stefano - I want to know how you are doing my son. I want to hear your voice and for you to know that I am thinking of you. Chad - Really because it's been months. Let me guess. You got a reminder on your phone for this. Call the other son today. I didn't even recognise the number. Stefano - You're upset with me, I understand but perhaps we can take a step back, start over. Chad - Why, what's the point? It always ends the same way, doesn't it? Stefano - Chad, I know that you have been going through a difficult time lately. Chad - I'm totally fine. It's my life that has totally fallen apart. Stefano - That's why I'd like to help you now. Chad - Too little too late Dad. He hangs up. He turns to Abby. Sorry about that. Abby - No, I'm the one who's sorry Chad.

HTS - Part 2: Sami - Alright, what do you have to say? Rafe - It's complicated and it's so messed up. Not for EJ of course, he got exactly what he wanted. Sami - How about we not bring EJ into this okay. Rafe - I don't want to bring him into this obviously but he's a huge part of this. The way that he told you that I wasn't the baby's father. Sami - Somebody had to. Rafe - He enjoyed it. He enjoyed watching you be hurt that way which I would have never wanted. Trust me, I never want to hurt you Sami because ... Gabi runs in between them and hugs Rafe. OMG Rafe, I just heard about Nicole and the baby, are you okay?

EJ's office - Part 2: Kristen - Surprised? So was I especially when I learned how deep your connection with Sami is and the lengths that you've gone to to win her affection. EJ - I see father's been keeping you very well informed. Kristen - I would never judge you; who you give your heart to, belive me. EJ - That is exceedingly fair of you. Kristen - But the Sami I knew back in the day, she was a piece of work. She kidnapped her own sister. That was a real show stopper! EJ - I don't think we need to dredge up the past, do you? Kristen - I said I would never judge you. The heart wants what the heart wants. EJ - May I quote you on that? Kristen - You may. I just wish people would have been as understanding of me then as I'm being of you now. EJ - This is you being understanding, is it? Kristen - I'm just stating the facts EJ and the most pertinent fact is that Sami, what an interesting choice. EJ - Well that's a very insightful observation but if you don't mind ... Kristen - I'm just wondering what you have planned now that you have him right where you want him. EJ - I have no idea what you're talking about. Kristen - Do I really have to spell it out for you EJ. Okay? I left here and did a little investigating after we spoke about you losing your child. EJ - You mean you were sticking your nose in where it doesn't belong. Kristen - I found out that you changed the name of the father on the birth certificate and the name that you removed was Rafael Hernandez. Now that's the man that both you and father have hated for a very long time. I don't need all the details to connect the dots. It seems to me that you discovered that a fine upstanding member of the community has committed a blatant act of fraud for the sole purpose of protecting your ex-wife and claiming your son as his own. I'm going to ask you again EJ; now that you have Samantha's ex-husband exactly where you want him, what are you going to do about it?

HTS - Part 3: Gabi could barely believe when she heard. I'm so sorry. Rafe tries to talk but Gabi won't let him. Listen to me, I know you're not okay. You just lost a baby Rafe. Rafe - I tried calling you. It's not something I wanted to leave a message on your phone ... Gabi - I totally understand. Sami - I think you should let him finish. Gabi - Excuse me. Sami - I think Rafe has something really important to tell you about what happened. Gabi - What is she talking about? Sami - She's talking about the way this tragedy ends. I already know the punchline here and when you find out you probably won't feel quite so sorry for Rafe. Excuse me. She starts walking away. Rafe - Sami, would you please just listen to me for a second. She's gone.

Brady Pub - Part 3: When Caroline returns to the bar area Bo apologises. We're sorry Ma. We didn't mean to upset you. Caroline - Well it's a sorry situation all around. I mean your one son doesn't think anything of humilating you. Hope - My God Caroline the last thing we'd ever want is for you to feel humilated which is why we would look for someone who is discreet. Someone people would casually assume is another employee here. Caroline - I would know. Bo - But wouldn't you feel reassured knowing that if you needed some help someone was here? Caroline - I mean, it's bound to be pretty expensive. Hope - Don't worry about that right now. That is not what is important here. Caroline - I'm not going to be cavalier about my life savings. I'm not going to waste money on something frivilous. Bo - This isn't frivilous if it helps you hold on to your freedom. Caroline - How am I going to be free as long as someone is hovering over me, watching me every minute. Bo - There will be no hovering. They'll only be here if you need them, that's it. It would also give me and your family some assurance that it's okay not to be here taking up tables from paying customers. So what do you say? Can we give it a try?

Common Grounds - Part 3: Chad - I can't believe I let him get to me again. Abby - Hey, it's totally understandable. Chad - No, it isn't. I shouldn't care this much. Abby - You do. He's your dad. Chad - Well when we all thought he died, these feelings came up for him. Abby - It's not a bad thing to have feelings for your father. Chad - It's a cruel joke. The one that I love is gone and the one that drives me crazy is still here. Sorry. I should shut up. You're dealing with losing your father. You shouldn't have to hear me complain about mine. Abby - It's okay. I get it. My Dad drove me crazy too just in a different way. God, I would give anything to have him back especially right now with everything my mom is going through. Chad - It's awful. Your mom is a great person and I hate that this is happening to her, to you. Abby - I just wished my brother lived closer. You're lucky that yours does. It helps, right, that you still have your brother. Chad - Yeah, I still have EJ.

EJ's office - Part 3: EJ - My plan is to mourn the death of my son. Kristen - The son that Rafe Hernandez conspired to keep from you. You don't want to make him pay for that. EJ - My little boy is gone. He was gone before he took his first breath. I don't see what's to be gained by being vindictive. Kristen - Maybe the more important question is, what's to be gained by not being vindictive. Smart. That is so smart EJ! EJ - I don't know what you're talking about. Kristen - If you can play the role of the grieving father who is big enough to be magnimous in the face of his loss, Sami is going to be so impressed by that. You see, hello, I understand you. We are cut from the same DiMera cloth, clearly! EJ - I wouldn't say that. Kristen - Well it's the truth. You are so much like father whether you like it or not. Now this urge to make Rafe pay for what he's done must be overwhelming. For you to put that aside, that tells me so much about how you feel for Sami. Who knows maybe she can be swayed to see the good in you but after everything you've already done, is it really going to be enough to win her back. (As she is saying this the camera cuts to Sami in her apartment looking unhappy). EJ - Congratulations, you figured out my end game. Kristen - I told you I know how you think. EJ - Well you can leave how it plays out to me. Kristen - I don't think that's a very good idea. EJ - Really. And why is that? Kristen - It's just a feeling I have. EJ laughs. I'm not inclined to change my plans based on your intuition. Kristen chuckles - EJ, don't let your pride get in the way. I'm a woman. I know what tricks would work on me and I'd see through that one in a heartbeat. EJ - Right, but you're not Samantha. Kristen laughs - Are you saying that she's more gullible and less cynical than I am? Are we talking about the same person here. EJ - Why are you so determined to insert yourself into this situation. Kristen - I'm your sister. I want you to know that I have your back no matter what. Why are you laughing? EJ - So what do you propose that I do? Kristen - Nothing. I'll take care of Sami. EJ - Really. That's wonderful. I don't know why I didn't think of that. That's a splendid idea. Kristen - And then you'll realise what an asset I am to you. EJ - Yes I'm sure you would be extraordinarily helpful were it not for the fact that you did unspeakably cruel things to her mother. I can't imagine Samantha would ever want to meet you let alone sit down for a cozy tete a tete. Kristen - I'm well aware of the things that I did to Marlena. They're irrelevant. EJ - Well they certainly may be irrelevant to you but I imagine Samantha and Marlena think rather differently. Kristen - I know exactly what to say to Sami to get her to listen to me which means she'll be here to see you by the end of the day. She'll want to see you. She'll be anxious to see you and not to speak about the two kids you guys share. I give you my word.

Brady Pub - Part 4: Caroline - I just don't know. Hope - There is someone else we have not taken into consideration; actually it's a whole group of people, your customers. They're invested in what happens to you too. Gosh, you're a part of their lives. They come in and they expect to see you here behind this bar making sure everything is the way it should be. There's something very comforting about that. Caroline - Oh come on, you're just grasping at straws. Hope - No, I'm not because I know I feel exactly the same way when I come in here and see you in action. This is where you belong. Caroline - Well maybe some of them feel that way but the ones that I tell off don't; I tell them they're not tipping my waitresses enough. Hope - Even them. Everyone loves having you here. They hug. Everyone loves you. Everyone. Bo - hugs them both. And when she says everyone she means us too. Caroline - Okay, let's give it a try.

Rafe's place: Rafe - You need to understand that this was about protecting Nicole's baby. I was just trying to make sure that kid had a chance at a decent life. That's all it was about. Gabi - And Sami knew. Rafe - No, I didn't tell her anything. Gabi - That's why she's so mad at you. Rafe - I know because she trusted me and I lied to her again and again and again. Gabi - Nicole must be heartbroken. Rafe - Yeah especially because she didn't think she could get pregnant again, she did, she lost it. It's not fair. Gabi - It's not fair to you either. You sacrificed a lot of things to make this work and now the baby's gone. Rafe - Sami, too. Gabi - Are you sure about that? Rafe - I lied to her. Gabi - Yeah but it was to keep a promise to Nicole to protect the child. Rafe - I'm pretty sure she doesn't want to hear that. Gabi - Really. Come on. It's not like she's never lied to you. Rafe - Sis, don't you get it. I am always honest with Sami no matter what and I lied to her. That's the difference. It's over.

Sami's apt - Part 1: Sami sees that her Mom called and wonders why. I'll check messages later. She's working on her laptop when someone knocks. Go away. More knocking. Sami gets up. Rafe, I am serious. I'm not in the mood to deal with you ... She opens the door and sees Kristen. OMG. OMG. I'm calling ... you stay right there ... you are not coming in my apartment. I am calling the police. Kristen shuts the door and takes her cell. Those 911 operators are so overworked, lets give them a break, okay. Besides you and I have a lot of catching up to do. Sami - Now I know why my mother called; to warn me that you were back in Salem. Kristen - I wish you weren't so suspicious of me. I'm not here to cause you any trouble. Sami - You've learned the error of your crazy, psychotic ways and decided to do nothing but bring joy and peace to people's lives? Kristen - That's pretty accurate actually. Sami - Really. Probably the crazy and pyschotic part anyway. I don't understand how you have the nerve to show you face in this town after the hell you rained down on my mother and everyone else in Salem. Kristen - Well hello pot, it's me, kettle. Sami - Lady, I don't bat in your league. Kristen - Here I was so hoping that we could have a fresh start. Sami - Keep dreaming because in about 2 seconds I am going to physically remove you from my apartment and then I'll never have to deal with you again. Kristen - Sami, I'm not going anywhere and you will deal with me. You know why? Because you don't have a choice.

Brady Pub - Part 5: Bo and Hope are alone. Bo - Thank you, thank you, thank you. You were able to get through to her when I basically couldn't. Hope - No, we're a team. We did this together. Bo - I love you so very much. Hope - I love you oh so very much and your precious Mom. I'm just so sorry about your Mom. You have my full support. She hugs him. Gosh, Brady, when you left the force this wasn't exactly what you had in mind. You had other plans you were talking about. Bo - Yeah, talking about the DiMeras. I will make time for that, believe me. The cop in me is not going to give up on that little project. Kayla comes rushing in. I'm glad you're both here. She hugs Hope. Listen, I think I found a way we can help Mom. If I tell you we have to careful how we broach this with Mom. Bo - Why is that? Kayla - I've been doing some research. I found a program. They do clinical trials, advanced diagnostics, very cutting edge. Mom fits the criteria of the patients that they are looking for. They would take her in, evaluate her and they would prescribe something that is tailor made for her. Bo - Sounds great. Why are you nervous about telling her? Kayla - It's a serious time committment. Bo - Fine, we'll make the time. Kayla - And it's across the country. Bo - So she'd have to leave Salem. They look over at Caroline who is talking and laughing with a customer.

Common Grounds - Part 4: Chad - I just want to tell you I'm so sorry for what you're going through with your mom especially on the heels of what happened to your father. I hate that I started to complain about my own situation. Abby - It's okay. We're friends so I get to listen to your problems too. It's only fair, right? Chad - Right. Well I hope it works out for your mother. Abby - Thank you, me too. Maybe next time you can tell me a little bit about what happened with Melanie. Chad - No promises. Abby leaves. A guy comes in and looks at Chad. You're EJ DiMera's brother, aren't you? Chad. Chad - Yeah, and you are? The man holds out his hand, Howard Dawson. I've done some consulting work for your brother. Next time you see him tell him I'm sorry for his loss. Chad - His loss? Howard - The baby. Nicole Walker's miscarriage. Please just let him he's in my thoughts.

EJ's office - Part 4: EJ sits down and picks up his cell and places a call. Stefano answers. EJ - It's me. Stefano - Ah, Elvis, I was wondering when I would hear from you. EJ - I've contacted you for one reason and one reason only. Tell Kristen to back off. I don't want her around and I certainly don't need her help. Stefano - It would be a mistake to dismiss her so quickly Elvis. She has the power to help our family. EJ - Our family is ruined, when will you get that through your head. Stefano - I don't see it because it is not true. EJ - You listen to me I told you I don't want anything to do with you which means I don't want anything to do with your designated agents. Do me a favour and tell her to back off now! He hangs up.

Sami's apt - Part 2: Sami - Clearly you're still crazy as ever so I'm going to call the police because I have to get back to work. I have a company to run. Kristen - Barely. I went over the financials for Countess Wilhelmina. Quite predictably you've run it straight into the ground. Sami - Where did you get those papers? That is confidential information. Kristen - Easy. Interoffice mail. Everything is being forwarded to me now as it should be seeing as how I'm your new boss.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

Am I the only one that finds it absurd that Kristen is acknowledging that she knew Sami when she was old enough to pull her schemes and now she has two kids with Ej, who was not even alive then?
Edited by MissLola, Oct 23 2012, 05:17 PM.

Skye
Member Avatar

Wed. Oct. 24th

Kristen comes to see EJ at his office
says i know what you want i know and i know how to get it for you
EJ says what are you a genie
do i have 3 wishes?
She says lets be honest we both know there is only 1 wish on that list

Sami runs into rafe at the square
she says i will look where im going next time
he says please wait

Bo at the pub
Hope comes in
tells her about Ej showing up at jens
he says what the hell did he want
she says she will fill him in later
has your mom said anything about all the time you have been spending here
Caroline comes out and says it was fantastic
and wonders if her babysitter enjoyed it as much as she did

chad and abi at the coffee place
he says im not looking for a fight
she says good im not in the mood for one
he says are you ok
she says no
he says i heard about your mom and everything that happened with Nicole and the baby
gabi comes in and says whats going on
abi says they are saying my mom pushed Nicole down the stairs
gabi says is she ok
abi says she is fine
but the baby didnt make it
gabi says oh my god rafe

EJ says somehow i doubt that you are the answer to my prayers
as amusing as this is i have work to do
she says i can help you ej
he says why would you do that
let me guess cuz father asked you to not only are you beholden to him you are dependant on him, which means you have to acquiesce to his every demand
am i close
she says just because stefano asked me to come back here
doesnt mean that i dont care about you
you are my little bro
he says thats a technicality which is meaningless to me
excuse me if im not moved
not to mention the fact
your disingenuous protestations to the contrary aside you dont give a damn about me
nor do you know the first thing about me
(Lol, Kristens face)
he opens the door for her
she shuts it and says
i know a lot more than you think
for one thing
you are mourning the death of your son
he says i would not go there with me
she says cant i be sad for you
he says no you can not and i dont care to discuss this with you
she says i have been where you are i know the pain you are feeling , the anger
dont you just want to lash out at Jennifer
he says how do you know about
jennifer
she says i did my research
i know things and what i didnt know before i came to Salem i worked very hard to learn since , i know things
this whole idea of Jennifer though being responsible for the death of a child, im having a difficult time wrapping my brain around that one. Jennifer i knew was never capable of such a thing, but i guess people can change
he says i can take care of jennifer on my own without you
she says but Sami Brady is an entirely different story
thank heavens i finally got your attention

rafe says i know that look you are angry and hurt
sami says wow, you should be a detective
he says i understand why you feel that way but there were people i was trying to protect but there are no more secrets just us and a lot of misunderstandings
just give me one chance to explain

gabi says when did this happen?
Abi says yesterday, last night
gabi says my god your mom pushed Nicole
abi says no it was an accident
my mom would never do anything like that on purpose
gabi says then why is nicole saying
chad says you are upsetting her
gabi says this was rafes baby too
he says then go talk to your brother abi has been through enough
leave her alone
gabi says she is going to go
she leaves
chd says whats the matter with that girl
she made it all about her , like she is the victim cuz rafe is her brother
she says why are you so hard on her
he says she is so self consumed, like we are extras in her damn movie
she says does this have anything to do with what happened with mel
he says i dont want to talk about it right now
he gets a call
from stefano
says what do you want
stef says i want to find out how you are doing

kay is at work
she is calling about research on early stage dementia

Caroline says im making a joke
i may be losing my mind but i dont have to lose my sense of humour too
bo says you want to be involved in these discussions
Hope tells her she knows everything
Caroline says she understands Bo would tell her
Hope tells her she will do everything and anything she can to help her
Caroline says what do you want to talk about
bo says you and the pub
roman and kay are busy with their jobs and since he resigned from the force he has time on his hands
she says she doesnt want to turn everyones life upside down just because she had a few bad days
he says this has been going on for some time now
its not a good idea for you to be working here all alone anymore
she says you dont think i can handle being alone anymore
bo says you could use some help
she says a babysitter
bo says no not what im suggesting
she says so i can have my own life as long as one of you are available to watch me, what happens if you arent available ,should i sit in a corner and wait till someone comes to get me, i wont be treated as an invalid
bo says thats not, im only saying if you had some help
she says how can i stay here if i cant be alone
Hope says there is away to make it work if we bring someone in to help
caroline says who
bo says someone you trust
she says a caretaker
someone who will follow me around and remind me to take my medication
she gets mad and says forget about it there is no way
she leaves

stef says i want to hear your voice im thinking of you
chad says really
its been months
you had a reminder on your phone to do this
call the other son today
stef says you are upset with me
i understand, lets start over
chad says why whats the point
it always ends the same way
stef says i know you have been going through a difficult time lately
chad says my life is falling apart
stef says thats why i want to help you now
chad says too little too late dad, he hangs up
apologizes to abi
she says dont be sorry

sami says lets hear it
rafe says its complicated its so messed up
not for ej of course ,he got what he wanted
she says lets not bring ej into this ok
he says i dont want to bring him into it but Ej is a huge part of this
the way he told you that i wasnt the babys father
she says someone had to
he says he enjoyed it watching you be hurt that way
i never wanted to hurt you cuz
gabi runs over and hugs him and says i am so sorry i heard about nicole and the baby are you ok

Kirsten says surprised so was i
especially when i learned how deep
your connection with sami is
and the lengths you have gone to to win her affection
he says i see father has been keeping you informed
she says i would never judge you on who you give your heart to
he says thats fair of you
she says the sami i knew back in the day
she was apiece of work
she kidnapped her own sister
that was a real show stopper
he says i dont think we
need to dredge up the past
she says i would never judge you
the heart wants what the heart wants
he says may i quote you ob that
she says you may
and i wish people would have been as understanding of me then as im being of you now
he says this is you being understanding is it?
She says im just stating the facts
that fact is that sami
what an interesting choice
ej says that is a very insightful observation
if you dont mind
she says im wondering what you have planned now that you have them right where you want them
he says what are you talking about
she says i left here and did a little investigating after we spoke about your child and
i found out that you changed the name of the father on the birth certificate and the name you removed was Rafael Hernandez, thats the man you and father hated for a long time
seems to me you discovered that a fine upstanding member of the community
has committed a blatant act of fraud for the sole purpose of protecting your ex wife and claiming your son as his own
now that you have samanthas ex husband where you want him what are you going to do about it

rafe says its ok
gabi says i know its not ok you just lost a baby
he says i tried calling you
sami says rafe has something really important to tell you about what happened, i know the way this tragedy ends
and when you find out you wont feel so sorry for rafe
she runs off
rafe yells sami listen to me for a second

Bo apologizes to Caroline
Hope says the last thing we want is for you to feel humiliated
we will look for someone discrete
someone who looks like an other employee here
caroline says its bound to be expensive
Hope says thats nothing to worry about
caroline says im not going to waste money on that
Bo says they will only be here if you need them
and give the family assurance thats its ok to not to be here
taking up tables from paying customers
will you give it a try

chad says i cant believe i let him get to me again
abi says its understandable
he says i shouldnt care this much
she says he is your dad
he says when we thought he died
i got these feelings coming up for him
she says its not a bad thing to have feelings for your father
he says the one that i love is gone while the one who drives me crazy is still here
you just lost your dad you shouldnt have to listen to me complain about mine
she says my dad drove me crazy too
in a different way
i would give anything to have him back
esp with what my mom is going through
i wish my bother lived closer
you are lucky that your brother does
it helps you still have him
chad says yeah i still have ej

EJ says my plan is to mourn the death of my son
she says the son rafe tried to keep from you
you dont want to make him pay for that?
Ej says my little boy is gone
he was gone before he took his first breath
i dont see whats to be gained by being vindictive
she says whats to be gained by not being vindictive ?
smart thats so smart
ej says i dont know what you are talking about
she says if you can play the role of the grieving father who is big enough to be magnanimous in the face of his loss
sami is going to be so impressed by that, you see
hello you and me are cut from the same dimera cloth
you are so much like father whether you like it or not
now this urge to make rafe pay for what he has done must be overwhelming and
for you to put that aside
tells me so much
of how you feel for sami
who knows maybe she could be swayed to see the good in you
but after everything you already done
is it going to be enough to win her back
they are showing sami in her apartment while Kristen is talking about her

Hope says your customers are invested in what happens to you
they come in and expect to see you here
behind this bar
there is something comforting about that
this is where you belong
caroline says maybe some of them feel that way
but the ones i tell off for not tipping my waitress enough
hope says even them everyone loves having you here
everyone loves you
group hug
Caroline says ok i will give it a try

EJ says congrats you figured out my end game
she says i know how you think
Ej says well you can leave how it plays out to me
she says thats not a good idea
he says why not
she says its just a feeling i have
its not a very strong plan
he says he is not about to change my plans based on your intuition
she says dont let your pride get in the way, im a woman
i know what tricks work on me
and i would see though that one in a heart beat
he says right but you are not Samantha
she says are you saying she is more gullible and less cynical than i am
are we talking about the same person
he says why are you so determined to insert yourself into this situation
she says im your sister
i have your back no matter what
he says what do you propose that i do
she says nothing i will take care of sami
he says thats wonderful
dont know why i didnt think of it its splendid idea
she says and then you will realize what an assent i am to you
he says im sure you would be helpful if it werent for the fact that you did unspeakable cruel things to her mother, i cant imagine
samantha would ever want to meet you
she says i am aware of those thing they are irrelevant
he says maybe to you
but samantha and marlena might think differently
she says i know what to say to sami to get her to listen to me ,she will want to see you by the end of the day
and not about the 2 kids that you

rafe says this was about protecting nicoles baby
wanted to make sure the kid had a chance
gabi says and sami knew
he says no
i didnt tell her
she says so thats why she is so mad at you
he says i know cuz she trusted me and i lied to her
again and again and again

sami is home
knock on the door
she say go away rafe
she opens the door
its Kirsten
sami says oh my god
you stay right there you arent coming in here mi calling the police
she gets her phone and starts calling
Kristen comes in and takes the phone and says those 911 workers are so over worked lets give them a break ok? besides you and i have a lot of catching up to do

Bo thanks Hope for getting through to his mom
she says she is so sorry about his mom
when you left the force this wasnt what you had in mind
he says he will make time for the dimeras
kayla comes in and says she thinks she found a way to help their mom

chad tells abi he is sorry for what she is going through with her mom
hope it works out for her mother
she thanks him and says me too
maybe next time you can tell me what happened with melanie
he says no promises
she leaves
that Howard guy comes in and says you are Ej Dimeras brother chad
i done some consulting work for him
next time you see him tell him im sorry for his loss
chad says his loss?
He says the baby
Nicole walkers miscarriage
let him know he is in my thoughts
chad looks confused

ej is at his office alone
calls stefano
says its me
stef says ah Elvis i was wondering when i would hear from you

kristen says im not here to cause you any trouble
sami says you learned the error of your crazy ways
Kristen says accurate
sami says i dont understand how you have the nerve to show your face in this town after the hell you rained down on my mother and everyone else in Salem
kristen says well hello pot its me kettle
sami says i dont bat in your league
Kristen says i was hoping we could have a fresh start
sami says im going to remove you from this apartment
Kristen says i am not going anywhere
and you will deal with me cuz you dont have a choice

kay says she is doing research and found a program where they do clinical trials , advanced diagnostics, very cutting edge and mom fits the criteria they are looking for
they will take her in and evaluate her and prescribe something that is tailor made for her
its a serious time commitment and across the country
she would have to leave Salem

EJ says i have contacted you for one reason and one reason only tell Kristen to back off
stef says it would be a mistake to dismiss her so quickly , she has the power to help our family
EJ says our family is ruined when will you get that through your head
stef says i dont see it cuz its not true
Ej says you listen to me , i told you i dont want anything to do with you
which means i dont want anything to do with your designated agent
so tell her to back off now
he slams the phone down

gabi says Nicole must be heartbroken
rafe says yeah especially cuz she didnt think she could get pregnant but she did and lost it its not fair
she says its not fair to you either
you sacrificed a lot of things to make this work and now the baby i gone
he says yeah sami too
she says are you sure about that
he says i lied to her
she says but it was to protect a child
not like she has never lied to you
he says but im always honest with sami no matter what
i lied to her thats the difference its over

sami says ok you are still crazy as ever so im going to call the police cuz i have work to do
i have a company to run
Kristen says barley, i went over the financials for countess w
you have run it straight into the ground
she has papers
sami says where did you get those?
Kristen says the company mail everything is being forwarded to me now,,since im your new boss

Tammy
Member Avatar

PatNS
Oct 23 2012, 01:48 PM
Sami - I don't understand how you have the nerve to show you face in this town after the hell you rained down on my mother and everyone else in Salem.
Kristen - Well hello pot, it's me, kettle.
Quoted for truth!!!!
Edited by Tammy, Oct 23 2012, 02:11 PM.

six
Member Avatar

Quote:

Kristen - But the Sami I knew back in the day, she was a piece of work.
I wondered if they were going to address this.

Also wondering if there's a deeper reason for them keeping Stefano out of town.

I can't believe the days are just ticking by with Bo having a bunch of mundane conversations. Well, that's not quite the right word, since Caroline is going through something major, but I'd hoped he'd be doing something more. :-/

peaches179

Tammy
Oct 23 2012, 02:10 PM
PatNS
Sami - I don't understand how you have the nerve to show you face in this town after the hell you rained down on my mother and everyone else in Salem.
Quoted for truth!!!!

Well, I guess my enjoyment of Kristen's return has come to an end since she'll more than likely be stuck in EJ/Sami's orbit.

Thanks for posting.
Edited by peaches179, Oct 23 2012, 02:18 PM.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

Sick of EJami wasting my airtime with their sick obsession. Kristen, realize that Sami will NEVER love EJ and get your own storyline! I bet everyone is disappointed in how her return is being used, and I can only hope that Eric isn't wasted on this EJami garbage either. Otherwise, this episode sounds alright.
Edited by Daysdegrassi, Oct 23 2012, 02:31 PM.

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

Quote:

Sami - I don't understand how you have the nerve to show you face in this town after the hell you rained down on my mother and everyone else in Salem

Kristen -Posted Image
Edited by Ilovecandy, Oct 23 2012, 02:42 PM.

Ireland98

Here's comes another redux of Cabigail. :eyeroll:
Why is Chad so mad at Stefano? Chad was resentful about not knowing his father that well when he thought Stefano was dead. What exactly does he expect from Stefano right now?

I'm so confused about the timeline in Salem. It seems like only a few weeks have passed since the Daysaster (Salem time), but Chad said Stefano's been gone for months? Are we magically caught up on real time now?

And this tortuous SAFE crap... They fight at safehouse; get along; fight about EJ/Rafe blackmail; get along; fight about paternity reveal; then get along.
Can these writers write one conflict that isn't over within a week? This plot point writing is giving me whiplash!

I think the new motto for Days should be: "Don't think. Just watch." :shame:

Lanemack
Member Avatar

Daysdegrassi
Oct 23 2012, 02:30 PM
Sick of EJami wasting my airtime with their sick obsession. Kristen, realize that Sami will NEVER love EJ and get your own storyline! I bet everyone is disappointed in how her return is being used, and I can only hope that Eric isn't wasted on this EJami garbage either. Otherwise, this episode sounds alright.
*sigh* I would argue that the story isn't one iota of "Ejami". No worries about them wasting your airtime. The story is obviously about Rafe and Sami and their longing to be each others arms (*gag*). I hate it and the *sigh* is because I promised myself I wouldn't waste my fingers typing essays on how much I hate Rafe and how I loathe the thought of Rafe and Sami together. Eric wasted on "Ejami garbage"? I highly doubt it - EJ's obviously been relegated to "Sami chaser" and "Rafe and Sami angst-maker".

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Can't wait for Kristen and Sami's scenes!

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

I can't wait until Kristen and Nicole's scenes.

nolagirl
Member Avatar

MissLola
Oct 23 2012, 01:55 PM
Am I the only one that finds it obsurd that Kristen is acknowledging that she knew Sami when she was old enough to pull her schemes and now she has two kids with Ej, who was not even alive then?
:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: Sorry but that is priceless :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Personally, I think EJ and Kristen are fantastic together! TomSell's stories are what they are equal to crap!

WillFan
Member Avatar

Days Preview 10-24-12

http://youtu.be/jrmstjQ8hv4

Bo, Hope, Caroline, Kristen, EJ, Abby ,Gabi, Chad, Sami Rafe

Alligato
Member Avatar

PatNS
EJ - Why are you so determined to insert yourself into this situation.
This is the most profound question anyone has asked on this soap lately.

Why TF is Kristen inserted into the EJami armpit of hell? Why did they have the obligatory nod to Jarlena before putting Kristen into anything having to do with Sami? I just fucking knew it would come to this.
Kristen doesn't belong anywhere near Sami except to mess with John and Marlena. Bringing up Sami's history makes zero sense seeing that Sami is currently mad at her true love because he told a little white lie.
And if Kristen would have done any research, she would see that Sami just dumped EJ's ass and threw him out like garbage for Rafe, and would advise him to keep his Dimera balls and stay away.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

The Bo/Hope/Caroline scenes are great! With the exception of the expedited speed of the telling of this story, I really don't have any objections to it.
I hope TomSell gets the message that it IS possible to have a great story that doesn't center around Sami, EJ, Rafe, or Gabi! Not only that, but an all-vet story CAN be done and IS watchable by the GA. (that's not to say that no one dislikes it, but I haven't seen a lot of negative comments about the story)

nolagirl
Member Avatar

Alligato
Oct 23 2012, 04:12 PM
PatNS
EJ - Why are you so determined to insert yourself into this situation.
This is the most profound question anyone has asked on this soap lately.

Why TF is Kristen inserted into the EJami armpit of hell? Why did they have the obligatory nod to Jarlena before putting Kristen into anything having to do with Sami? I just fucking knew it would come to this.
Kristen doesn't belong anywhere near Sami except to mess with John and Marlena. Bringing up Sami's history makes zero sense seeing that Sami is currently mad at her true love because he told a little white lie.
And if Kristen would have done any research, she would see that Sami just dumped EJ's ass and threw him out like garbage for Rafe, and would advise him to keep his Dimera balls and stay away.
What Kristen should have done was had the pleasure of telling Sami that she was no longer employed at CW, so then Sami would have had reason to go cry to and chase EJ's dick for a job. But instead they're going to have Sami work for her, REALLY??? As always every storyline comes back to Scami Sami and her Merry Men

Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

Safe angst...how much longer till they are back in the loft, happy?

I use to like Kristen, starting to not like her AT ALL.

(Kristen told John and Marlena today that they must not be able to forgive yet, even if it's been more than a decade. According to Elvis' age it should be more than 3 decades ago since the 3 of them were sharing scenes. Crazy!)

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Quote:

I fucking love Kristen Dimera. :hail: I wish she would share some scenes with Jennifer.
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Oct 23 2012, 04:49 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply