Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, October 24th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 23 2012, 01:48 PM (3,942 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

Kristen's scenes with Sami and EJ sound good. It bothers me that it took her sharing the screen with two of the biggest airtime hogs to get scenes that are longer than 30 seconds though. Why can't characters who aren't tethered to Sami's vagina get that kind of play on a regular basis?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

This looks interesting,love what I did read.

concerned
Member Avatar

Kirsten says surprised so was i
especially when i learned how deep
your connection with sami is
and the lengths you have gone to to win her affection

Somedays i seriously think I have been watching a different show to the writers, Apart from organising for flowers to turn up to a date that never happened and donning that fishing hat I can't remember EJ going to great lengths to "win her affection". Mostly his great lengths have been to make her pay for her endless betrayals.

camera shy

The only thing Kristen should be saying to EJ is, "And I thought I was pathetic chasing after a man who didn't love or want me, but you baby brother you give a whole new meaning to the word".

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

camera shy
Oct 23 2012, 06:43 PM
The only thing Kristen should be saying to EJ is, "And I thought I was pathetic chasing after a man who didn't love or want me, but you baby brother you give a whole new meaning to the word".
And hey, they both used some sort of mind-control/force to get them to have sex with them, they could bond over that. DiMeras: the siblings that rape...? (Tony, also a rapist)

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

This actually sounds like a really good episode. I really like kristen and i think she is defenitly doing a good job

camera shy

The Room Stops
Oct 23 2012, 06:55 PM
camera shy
And hey, they both used some sort of mind-control/force to get them to have sex with them, they could bond over that. DiMeras: the siblings that rape...? (Tony, also a rapist)
The family that rapes together stays together.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

camera shy
Oct 23 2012, 07:10 PM
The Room Stops
camera shy
Except that they don't. Stefano and EJ have been having issues since the truth about Rafe2 was revealed, and now Stefano's gone since he is ashamed of disowning EJ when he though EJ wasn't a DiMera. Chad has been ignoring EJ and Stefano for the longest time. Kate and Stefano are separated. Nicole and EJ are divorced. Lexie has died sadly. The DiMeras keep talking about family being the most important thing, but they always make each other miserable.

Ireland98

camera shy
The Room Stops
camera shy
So should Sami be part of the DiMeras since she raped Austin? :shrug:

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

Ireland98
Oct 23 2012, 08:15 PM
camera shy
The Room Stops
camera shy
She was when she married EJ.

concerned
Member Avatar

Daysdegrassi
Oct 23 2012, 09:33 PM
Ireland98
camera shy
The Room Stops

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Will Jack come back and marry Kristen?

nananana7
Member Avatar

In this recap, Chad said to Abby about Gabi:

"she made it all about her. Like she's the victim in this

She's totally self-consumed like we're all extras in her damn movie.
"

Yeah. That's Gabi.

And also Sami.

And Jennifer.

And other characters too.

So tiring.

Oh yeah and Chad has been guilty of this behavior too, at times.

And years ago when Kristen was on the show before ... Same thing.

Sigh.

Edited by nananana7, Oct 23 2012, 10:46 PM.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

As long as we are talking about hating things that waste our time, I'll name a few couples which I've voluntarily let waste hours of my life: Jarlena, Dannifer, ShawnD/Belle, Max/Chelsea, Melanie and everyone, Safe, Magstor, Bradison, EJaylor, EJianna, Wabi, Wia, Chlucas....the list goes on and on and I've lived without any damage to anything but my soap watching desire.

Already, Kristen showing up to pimp out a couple is the worst return evah. WHY?!?!?!?!?
Edited by mer4santo, Oct 23 2012, 11:13 PM.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

concerned
Oct 23 2012, 10:43 PM
Daysdegrassi
Oct 23 2012, 09:33 PM
Ireland98
camera shy

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Will Jack come back and marry Kristen?
Jack, unlike the Dimeras, was redeemed. That said, I would love to see Matt and Eileen sharing scenes. :wub:
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Oct 24 2012, 07:51 AM.

Harmony233

I miss when sami actually struggled to get a decent job because she didn't graduate high school lol not this terrfic jobs falling in her lap i actually miss seeing sami struggle

nolagirl
Member Avatar

Harmony233
Oct 24 2012, 07:58 AM
I miss when sami actually struggled to get a decent job because she didn't graduate high school lol not this terrfic jobs falling in her lap i actually miss seeing sami struggle
Days of Sami shruggling are over, you notice she's disgusted at the site of EJ BUT has given up the DiMera job nor has she moved out of the Apartment EJ gave her. So hypocrite Sami always in action. Loved what Kristen said Pot meet Kettle. Ironically Sami will somehow again be redeemed.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

nolagirl
Oct 24 2012, 08:04 AM
Harmony233
Oct 24 2012, 07:58 AM
Days of Sami shruggling are over, you notice she's disgusted at the site of EJ BUT has given up the DiMera job nor has she moved out of the Apartment EJ gave her. So hypocrite Sami always in action. Loved what Kristen said Pot meet Kettle. Ironically Sami will somehow again be redeemed.
At least they mention samirun it straight into the ground Countess Wilhelmina

which make sense

mae
Member Avatar

PatNS
Oct 23 2012, 01:48 PM
Sami - Keep dreaming because in about 2 seconds I am going to physically remove you from my apartment and then I'll never have to deal with you again.

Posted Image

AFaithL

Bo/Hope/Caroline scenes were gold today.

WTF was Chad wearing? A bathrobe?

Hamilton
Member Avatar

Well they pretty much spelled out that Ej's going to go after Sami yet again and that Sami is going to be hoodwinked yet again into believing he is a 'changed man'. Cue the Stupid Sami music. Ej should be all about making Sami's life miserable, especially since she had no qualms about hiding another baby from him. His pursuit of her on a romantic level is asinine. I guess the point is to show that Ej truly is obsessed with possessing her much like his father wanted Marlena and Kristen with John. The Dimera legacy. I just wish Sami could have some intelligence based on her past experiences to guide her for a change. If we have to suffer this story at least bring something new to the table.

I liked that it was brought to light that Sami was running the cosmetic's company into the ground. Totally believable with her lack of background and lack of attention to the company. I was once excited about The Mole storyline because of it's originality and how it focused on the high powered women, Kate and Madison. Sami as a sneak made perfect sense as she worked inside to tear Kate's company apart. But of course that storyline fizzled out a huge disappointment before it even began. If Sami is going to continue in the cosmetic company I hope the writers can come up with something that highlights some cut throat action and gives the women back a place of power.

Loved Bo, Hope and Caroline. What a great storyline!

I thought Chad was in a bathrobe at first too! :P

Perfect timing Gabi. Sorry Rafe, you may have those puppy dog eyes but Sami deserves to stay pissed at you longer than a day. He needs to work for it rather than just lament that the relationship is over. Does the guy know nothing of groveling to a scorned woman? Get it together man.

I really liked the Kristen and Ej scenes, I just wished she had chided him more for being a sucker where Sami is concerned. I guess Nicole is really out of the picture for Ej now. Shame on that score.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply