Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
24's Annie Wersching Heads to Dallas
Topic Started: Oct 23 2012, 02:42 PM (470 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

24's Annie Wersching Heads to Dallas

Annie Wersching, who is perhaps best known as 24‘s plucky FBI agent Renee Walker, next is setting her sights on TNT’s Dallas.

TVLine has learned exclusively that the actress will recur during Season 2 of the hit cable drama as an ambitious and sexy transportation commissioner. Sources tell me that Wersching’s character, though married, just might mix it up with John Ross and/or Christopher. Whee doggie! Other announced additions for Dallas‘ sophomore run, which premieres Jan. 28, 2013, include Walking Dead alum Emma Bell (as a series regular) and Emmy winner Judith Light, while Ted Shackelford and Joan Van Ark will reprise their Knots Landing roles of Gary and Valene Ewing. Since wrapping her run on 24, Wersching has guested on such series as NCIS, Rizzoli & Isles and Hawaii Five-0. She also can be seen in the first two episodes of Body of Proof Season 3 (premiering at midseason on ABC).

Read More at: http://tvline.com/2012/10/23/dallas-season-2-cast-annie-wersching
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Man the new hires for Dallas just keep flowing.... This AW is a looker but how is her acting chops?

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I'm not sure. I didn't watch 24 and wasn't watching GH when she was on there either.

Mason

I thought she was pretty good on 24...or what I saw of her, anyway. That was about the time where I stopped watching that show.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Thanx guys had no idea she was a part of daytime,Hopefully she does well I just saw Greg Vaughan tweeting her.
Quote:

"Give 'em HELL in Dallas you little country gal @Wersching I'm a bit jealous being the country / Texan boy I am!! Cheers ;) "
https://twitter.com/greg_vaughan/status/260939064193196033

Annie Wersching @Wersching "Xoxo ! RT @greg_vaughan: Give 'em HELL in Dallas you little country gal! I'm a bit jealous being the country / Texan boy I am!! Cheers ;) "
https://twitter.com/Wersching/status/260941077111001090

Quote:

Ultimate Dallas@UltimateDallas "With Glenn Morshower, Faran Tahir, Rodney Charters & Annie @Wersching in #Dallas they should include the real-time 24 clock between scenes"

Annie Wersching @UltimateDallas I'll pitch that idea! ;) "
https://twitter.com/UltimateDallas/status/260854450657296385

Rhi at this rate they keep adding folk you might have to start a Dallas tweet thread.

Nate
Member Avatar
Bitch!

I loved her on GH :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · Primetime News & Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply