Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Emma Bell to DALLAS
Topic Started: Oct 23 2012, 07:01 PM (342 Views)
Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Emma Bell (Final Destination 5) is heading to Southfork Ranch. The actress has landed the new series regular role of Emma Brown in the upcoming second season TNTís new Dallas series, from Warner Horizon. Brown is described as a sheltered classic beauty who was raised by her grandmother and has traveled through Europe since she was a toddler. An avid equestrian, she feels safest in her bubble but is about to discover what lies beyond. The Walking Dead alumna Bell, repped by ICM
Partners, co-starred on the NBC drama pilot Midnight Sun this past season.

www.deadline.com/2012/09/emma-bell-joins-tnts-dallas-as-regular/
Edited by Kevin_Buchanan, Oct 23 2012, 09:25 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

I just watched Final 5!

She was OK.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

How are they going to balance out airtime?

Sweetbabygirl
Member Avatar
Do I look like I give a bluedilly fuck?!

Let this be enough additions for chrissake....don't forget the regulars already on the show.

Drew
Member Avatar

I don't really see this as being a problem.

The original Dallas always ballanced a large cast of regulars and recurring characters. And Haggman's probably going to keep having a diminished role like he did in the last half of the current season due to his health.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime News & Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply