Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, October 25th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 24 2012, 01:27 PM (7,743 Views)
DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Daniel's apartment sighting! I just love that set.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

I laughed at the dramatic music they played when the two halves of the twosie got screen time. So sad.

Kristen and Chad were surprisingly good together.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

six
Oct 25 2012, 06:29 PM
I laughed at the dramatic music they played when the two halves of the twosie got screen time. So sad.
It's not the twosie so much as the tag on the lost one. It has the date it was lost and where it was lost (exam room) on it. Daniel's first clue to what really happened to the baby. (Just a nitpick - why not call it a onesie - that's a newborn size).

Hamilton
Member Avatar

Ej seducing Abby to get back at Jenn is killer! Oh Days such opportunities squandered!
Go bold! Go new!
or.....just stay with the tired same old, same old such as Stupid Sami expressing concern over what Kristen may possibly have in mind for poor defenseless Ej. *YAWN*

Man this show needs some excitement to it.

Safensane

Ummmm, Older brother EJ, younger brother Chad, with innocent virginal Abby.... a bit like "Sabrina." I'd watch that in a heartbeat! And at the moment it seems like there's a little attraction starting up again with Chabby.... could be a more mature Dimera may be her style...... interesting new triangle to consider! :eyeroll:

six
Member Avatar

ArizonaDaze
Oct 25 2012, 06:48 PM
six
It's not the twosie so much as the tag on the lost one. It has the date it was lost and where it was lost (exam room) on it. Daniel's first clue to what really happened to the baby. (Just a nitpick - why not call it a onesie - that's a newborn size).
Thanks, but, I know the significance of it; I just think it's a lame device to get Nicole's lie out in the open.

Oh and onesie isn't a term for a clothing size - it's a brand name* of (one piece) bodysuits. This outfit is a two piece (with the shirt at Daniel's and the bottom in the lost and found), so Days is calling it a twosie.

*Which I recently learned due to this story, so I guess the entire thing has some value. ^o)
Edited by six, Oct 25 2012, 07:55 PM.

blueskies
Member Avatar

decent eppi; i'm surprised i enjoyed Chad/Kristen. But then again, Kristen makes everything better.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

This show screws up far more than it gets right; but I'll be damned when it actually does something right, it does it well. I say this because the entire Caroline\Bo story is just wonderful. The writing is very good and all of the actors are doing a terrific job with the material. This story almost certainly wouldn't be happening if Peter hadn't decided to leave. So given that the writers were forced into writing this story, I'm even more impressed.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

I liked the Kristen/Chad interaction in this episode. My feelings about his character swing wildly depending on the person he's interacting with. Watching him interact with Gabi, Abigail and Melanie is cringe-worthy to the max, but with Kristen and E.J. he almost becomes likable - so...more of that please.

leah09
Member Avatar

six
Chad actually had signs of life in her presence. :hail:
And I FLOVED EJ's smile after the end of their talk at HTS.
It's such a rare occurrence but oh-so-lovely to see. :wub:

Way to go, Abigail. :cheer:
Daniel needs to stop trying to be a Super Hero and all things to all people.
Daniel would work so well as a selfish, self-centered character (REALLY, isn't he anyway??). This "shoving his goodness down our throats" makes for an eye-rolling story. The writers are really missing the boat and it doesn't seem like there will ever be a time when they try to branch out with his character. :shame:

leah09
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Oct 25 2012, 10:33 PM
This show screws up far more than it gets right; but I'll be damned when it actually does something right, it does it well. I say this because the entire Caroline\Bo story is just wonderful. The writing is very good and all of the actors are doing a terrific job with the material. This story almost certainly wouldn't be happening if Peter hadn't decided to leave. So given that the writers were forced into writing this story, I'm even more impressed.
I'm not an extreme Bo/Hope fan, I've found them pretty boring the last few years (of course, because of the fault of the writing) but I do have to say the writing/acting of this story has been amazing.
I've teared-up more with this plot than I have in recent memory. The scenes with Bo/Hope/Caroline (and Victor) have been beautiful to watch, the level of caring and realness and love in their eyes for each other. It's made me wish Caroline and Victor were together, there is just so much more substance with the two of them than with him and Maggie. And PR and KA? Simply phenomenal. I really hope PR comes back someday, the Brady family will never be the same without him. :frownie:

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

leah09
Oct 26 2012, 08:01 AM
six
Chad actually had signs of life in her presence. :hail:
And I FLOVED EJ's smile after the end of their talk at HTS.
It's such a rare occurrence but oh-so-lovely to see. :wub:

Way to go, Abigail. :cheer:
Daniel needs to stop trying to be a Super Hero and all things to all people.
Daniel would work so well as a selfish, self-centered character (REALLY, isn't he anyway??). This "shoving his goodness down our throats" makes for an eye-rolling story. The writers are really missing the boat and it doesn't seem like there will ever be a time when they try to branch out with his character. :shame:
they already did that on 2009 there nothing new about it the same crap
Edited by Partnersincrime, Oct 26 2012, 08:50 AM.

Lil
Member Avatar

Kristen makes everyone better (except SlamPig)...but I still hate Chad.

All the speculation about EJ & Abby...I say do it. Give KM some screen time and get JS out of the Sami's vajayjay suckhole. Why the Hell not? I loved Abby being ga-ga over Austin.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply