Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: November Sweeps (Updated 10/25)
Topic Started: Oct 24 2012, 05:22 PM (2,410 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

"GENERAL HOSPITAL" - November is about family on ABC's "General Hospital," with family secrets that will change what everyone thought to be true, and includes a bittersweet goodbye. The Quartermaine, Scorpio and Corinthos families are shocked as loved ones return in body and in spirit. The truth is revealed about the mysterious Duke Lavery, while Patrick tries to move on with his life. The Quartermaines' Thanksgiving tradition continues as they give thanks for all that is involved in being a family - the good, the bad and everything in between...the circle of life. The November storylines coincide with the surprising return of fan favorite Sean Kanan. "General Hospital" airs MONDAY-FRIDAY (2:00-3:00 p.m., ET).

SOC MB

http://www.welovesoaps.net/2012/10/general-hospital-november-highlights.html

SOD Sweeps Spoilers

Sam is hesitant to lean on John even though she needs him. John is lost and trying to find his place.

Michael's life is turned upside down and he needs Starr.

SK's arrival in Port Charles is a new chapter to the story. His character affects the whole canvas.

There is going to be a big Q Thanksgiving this year that honors JI and Edward.

Luke is determined to get to the truth about Duke. Anna is being wooed and looking for the guy Joe Jr was working for. Questions about Duke will be answered in November.

Robin will be seen and she makes an attempt to contact her family.

Patrick is struggling to move forward.

The door is open to the possibility of romance for Carly and Todd but she's gunshy. Something upsets Carly's life. Todd tries to get out of trouble and generally does.

Lulu is open to the idea of surrogacy and adoption, adoption first. They explore that together. It's their main November story but they will be involved with other things.

Maxie doesn't give up easily but Ellie is so nice and has a lot in common with Spinelli. She realizes that Spin is the man for her and she is going to try to get between them. She stumbles onto an idea to launch her first "attack".

Liz doesn't want to believe that Jason is gone. Rebuilding her life without him is basically where her life is going.

Heather has dirt on Todd and he's trying to keep that quiet.

Sonny is coping with life without Jason and possibly Kate. He and Alexis head to court. Connie has some tricks up her sleeve.

Sabrina finds out about the Nurses' Ball. The possibility of it coming back is explored in November.

Olivia has a hallucination that is pretty major and leads to a major revelation about one of the characters. Steve is by her side and trying to contend with Heather, who just won't go away

Trey's relationship with Kristina was built on lies. Can they start from scratch?

Interesting sidenote: Sean Kanan is dressed as the Grim Reaper for Halloween.

Source: Paula @ SNS
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

"Loved ones"

AJ and Robin return? I would guess. I wish Alan would be one of those. Hell, I'd turn a blind eye to Georgie coming back too.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

I want Georgie come back to GH...

shavemedusa
Member Avatar

Maxie doesn't give up easily but Ellie is so nice and has a lot in common with Spinelli. She realizes that Spin is the man for her and she is going to try to get between them. She stumbles onto an idea to launch her first "attack".

Already bored and tired of this ^ but really looking forward to everything else

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Daytime
Oct 24 2012, 05:22 PM
Liz doesn't want to believe that Jason is gone. Rebuilding her life without him is basically where her life is going.
Liz has been rebuilding her life without Jason for YEARS now! I want my girl to FINALLY have some fucking happiness and some air-time lol...

nananana7
Member Avatar

Quote:

The Quartermaines' Thanksgiving tradition continues

Pizza!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ph3TjjdWxd8
Edited by nananana7, Oct 26 2012, 03:42 AM.

Tash
Member Avatar

I love seeing all the Quartermaines. This was when GH was at one of its best points.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Shick
Oct 26 2012, 02:01 AM
Daytime
Oct 24 2012, 05:22 PM
Liz has been rebuilding her life without Jason for YEARS now! I want my girl to FINALLY have some fucking happiness and some air-time lol...
With these spoilers you would think liz is jason wife not sam

it does not sound they have story for her

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply