Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Celtic Woman to Appear on B&B
Topic Started: Oct 24 2012, 05:41 PM (603 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

October 25, 2012… Los Angeles, CA… Irish all-female musical ensemble, Celtic Woman, will appear on the multi-Emmy® Award winning The Bold and the Beautiful, Executive Producer and Head Writer Bradley P. Bell announced today. Having been given a diagnosis that her lung cancer has returned and is incurable, “Stephanie Forrester” (portrayed by Emmy®-award winning and original cast member, Susan Flannery) decides to throw a party in celebration of her life. “I can’t think of a more beautiful way to pay tribute to the character of ‘Stephanie Forrester’ and her Irish heritage than to bring in Celtic Woman to serenade her.”, said Bell. “Their distinctive voice and angelic melodies were the perfect accompaniment to this powerful and emotional storyline.”

Celtic Woman will appear as themselves on Monday, November 12, and Tuesday, November 13, 2012 when they perform their hit single, “The Parting Glass”, a song dedicated to “Stephanie” by her loving husband, “Eric Forrester” (portrayed by multi- Emmy® nominee and original cast member, John McCook), and the classic Irish melody, “Danny Boy”.

The current touring ensemble features vocalists Chloë Agnew, Lisa Lambe, and Susan McFadden and Celtic Violinist Máiréad Nesbitt.

Link
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

talbab1994
Member Avatar

I'm so sad she's leaving but they are going all out for this exit.......how wonderful to see.....

natdot99
Member Avatar

I watched the clips with Stephanie and Steffy and it broke my heart. I lost a grandmother to cancer and i could relate to the character storylines.
I just hope these scenes do not revolve around Brooke like this week as. :drunk: :drunk:

ratfink
Member Avatar

talbab1994
Oct 24 2012, 07:37 PM
I'm so sad she's leaving but they are going all out for this exit.......how wonderful to see.....
Yessss, and she deserves it!!! What a lovely lady :applause:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply