Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
TV Guide: Will and Sonny Finally Have Sex (video preview)
Topic Started: Oct 25 2012, 08:20 AM (10,857 Views)
CodeBlazeNuke
Member Avatar

okay I like it and it does seem to be fast in the love scene department. now if we can get a scene like Kish Great. i just don't want one like Nuke had. and with Nuke we had to wait about 2 years after. (630 Days). I like that we had to wait for Kish's one that happen in Dec. :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

michr544125

So happy. I don't see this being rushed at all. It's not like Will and Sonny just met. They have been falling for each other for months, even if they did just officially start dating. That clip is so sensual and hot at the same time. Freddie and Chandler both seem spot on with that, especially with their eye contact which is incredible. I just hope that isn't all there is to it and there isn't an actual love scene. I mean that's hot and all but I hope they show more than then just making out before hand. Got to give the show props for promoting this so far head and not two days before like with the kiss. At least they are backing up the gay story.
Edited by michr544125, Oct 25 2012, 04:24 PM.

Sariah
Member Avatar

mellymet
Oct 25 2012, 09:37 AM
esp13
Oct 25 2012, 08:53 AM
I had to laugh at the "finally" aspect. I do appreciate that the show kind of took it's time with Will and Sonny. But it still hasn't been THAT long for them to get to this moment, at least if you go from first kiss to first time. It's been a couple of months or so. As a S&K fan, I had to wait basically 8 months between first kiss and first time. That's agony. ;)
I agree, a couple of months is nothing to us. Steve/Kayla was 8 months. Bo and Hope first kissed in July 1983 and their first time wasn't until August 1984. That's a big finally! In this day and age, waiting for anything seems like forever. Can only imagine what that wait was like in the 80s LOL

I am looking forward to their scenes. It seems they are doing them very well. I am not however looking forward to Gabi being pregnant and the subsequent months of drama with that!
Philip and Chloe's first kiss - 2000.

Philip and Chloe finally have sex - 2008.

Are there any other (rooting) couples on this show where their fans had to wait EIGHT YEARS for them to be together? ;)

And I also loved Kenny's John & Marlena clip. I don't really care about them one way or the other, but man, that was some awesome stuff. It reminded me why I used to watch every storyline and couldn't wait to watch the whole show. Why was it so much better back then? Why can't they do the same level of intensity and drama and angst now?

onceinalifetime
Member Avatar

Kenny
Oct 25 2012, 08:54 AM
The kissing is hot but that isn't a love scene.

This is a love scene!

I am a die hard J&J fan BUT I love this scene! I remember some time back in the late 80's and early 90's I set up two vcr's to edit my Days episodes to just J&J scenes. The only non J&J scenes that I included were these J&M scenes. I'm not a fan of John's devouring kisses but I loved the emotions in these scenes and how they made me feel. It was nice to watch them again. Thanks!

I will never understand why the writers do not seem to get it that a slow build up and eventual payoff gets and keeps the viewers invested. We cared about the characters because they were developed and the stories were more character driven and not plot driven. Where are the payoffs now? Everything is resolved so quickly and then onto the next ridiculous plot. At one point I didn't even want to go on a family vacation because I was going to miss the beginning of The Cruise of Deception (my vcr was on the blink and I hadn't yet bought a second one to start editing scenes). I can't even imagine feeling that way about Days now. Pre COD thru post COD I couldn't wait to watch, it was honestly the best part of every day. I couldn't wait for the weekend to be over so I could see what would happen next! Hard to believe I felt that way once.

supercool74
Member Avatar

I can't believe they are showing clips of this so early. While what there is of it is pretty hot (IMO) I also hope there is more. I'm just glad that they seem to be a little more passionate like that first kiss. I'm getting kind of tired of the smiling, peck-like kisses. Those are sweet, but I'm not seeing a whole lot of passion, like they want to tear each others clothes off, which I would expect from two young people starting a relationship (especially two young men) Of course, they are never alone in a more private place....which I guess will start tomorrow. :D I guess they can't really make out in public all the time. It is kind of sad how relationships on the show are today though. I get what everyone is saying. Jack and Jennifer were my all-time favorite and it took them like 2 years to get together. Steve and Kayla also took forever and I loved them. Justin and Adrienne didn't make love until they actually got married, mostly because Adrienne had issues, but still. Those were my favorites and there was definitely no rush to get into bed....mostly because we had so many other things going on.
Edited by supercool74, Oct 25 2012, 05:46 PM.

supercool74
Member Avatar

Another comment....I'm glad the article actually stated that they "make love" and not just have sex. Because what they are doing is much more about "making love" than anything Will and Gabi did and I hated that anyone was calling it that, at least this second time around. Will and Gabi had sex. And on the making love note....I wonder if we are going to get any actual declarations of love from Will or Sonny yet...or if that is to come later...whenever this supposed wedding takes place maybe? I'm anxious to see how it all plays out.
Edited by supercool74, Oct 25 2012, 06:46 PM.

esp13
Member Avatar

It did take Steve and Kayla forever and it was agony for this fan. But, to be fair, it took forever because of circumstances, not because they didn't try. Someone once counted and there were approximately 11 timely interruptions between January and July of 1987. Adrienne was responsible for about half of them, Bo for several others and gunshots, helicopters and Roman covered the rest. Kayla was ready to stay with Steve the first night they kissed -- he just wouldn't let her. And a month later when he stopped resisting, fate stepped in -- over and over again.

So, the fact that Sonny and Will have sex this soon isn't - on one level - that much of a change. The change is just that the writers have stopped throwing all the obstacles in pre-sex and have started doing it post-sex.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

So sexy!

michr544125

supercool74
Oct 25 2012, 06:45 PM
Another comment....I'm glad the article actually stated that they "make love" and not just have sex. Because what they are doing is much more about "making love" than anything Will and Gabi did and I hated that anyone was calling it that, at least this second time around. Will and Gabi had sex. And on the making love note....I wonder if we are going to get any actual declarations of love from Will or Sonny yet...or if that is to come later...whenever this supposed wedding takes place maybe? I'm anxious to see how it all plays out.
I agree. So glad they also called it "making love' in the article. Will and Gabi was pure sex and there is a difference. I hope Will tells Sonny that he's never felt this way about anybody before and after they make love. I think or hope they say "I love you" before they have sex. After Will questions Sonny's intentions I would hope Sonny will tell Will that he waited months for him to come around because he loves him and him saying that really hurt him. Then Will can really feel like shit and maybe that leads to them actually having sex after Will realizes what they have is the real deal and it's a mutual emotion of love between both of them.

But I still do hope what we saw already isn't the entire love scene. If so, I am not sure this show is really showing how far they've come because that wasn't a love scene no matter how hot it was.

Ahhh the end of the clip with them kissing is so intense! :wub:
Edited by michr544125, Oct 26 2012, 06:26 AM.

JoeBucs32

Go WilSon -- we love you!! Finally!!

Of course, moments later we'll find out about Gabi being pregnant...

Manny
Member Avatar

I just watched the clip (I'm bored at work, so I am reading anything and everything here LOL), and I am actually pretty surprised by how much they are showing. Which is great! But I'm surprised!

Anyways, the scene looks good, especially if they take it further.

monie1973

WOW that was a great scene, the intensity in their stares and the way they kissed eachother I want to see the whole scene, what lead to this moment and what happens after. GO SONNY AND WILL THAT WAS HOT!!!!

michr544125

I think this preview clip for Monday proves this show is not backing down on what will be shown between Will and Sonny. So incredibly hot! I think they are getting a full out love scene and what we saw was really just a sneak peak. Hottest guy/guy action I have seen on basic cable at least :omg: . Can't get over my shock and how into this Freddie and Chandler are. If this is just supposed to be a make out session, I can only imagine their love scene. Unless I'm naive but seems like the real deal is coming. Now this show has sucked me back in to being able to enjoy any story coming.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-PbksR7R3Q

aveRex
Member Avatar

CUE THE MUSIC....

So what song would you like to have accompany this upcoming hot sex scene between Will and Sonny. I started thinking of a few just for fun (and laughs in some cases). Should it be sweet and sensual, wild and raunchy or something in-between. Songs I could envision:

(wild, raunchy and funny)
1) Work It - Remix (Missy Elliott & 50 cents)...'cause i'd like to get to know ya, so i can show ya...put the penis on ya like a told ya...' lol

2) Do Me - (Bel Biv Devoe)... '...smack it up, flip it, RUB IT DOWN...Oh NOOO! Aah - Do me, Baby!'

(sensual and tender)
3) Any Time, Any Place - (Janet Jackson) - '...any time, any place, I don't care who's around...'

nananana7

That is the embedded video from the TVGuide article.

It can be watched by anyone FROM the embedding but ...

It is located at URL:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=5XZQG7dy98M

Well now the stand-alone youtube URL has been blocked with a message saying

"Days of Our Lives' Sonny and Will Get Intimate
Sign in to view this video
This content may contain material flagged by YouTube's user community
that may be inappropriate for some users.
To view this video, please confirm you are old enough by signing in
."

This makes it hard to share the video with others.

Good grief.

I don't have a google/youtube account.

Can somebody who knows how the YT commenting system works, please inform the google/youtubePowersThatBe that this is a brief preview clip of tender loving that shows very little, and is intended for network TV in the afternoon!

Edited by nananana7, Oct 27 2012, 07:16 AM.

michr544125

nananana7
Oct 27 2012, 07:09 AM

That is the embedded video from the TVGuide article.

It can be watched by anyone FROM the embedding but ...

It is located at URL:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=5XZQG7dy98M

Well now the stand-alone youtube URL has been blocked with a message saying

"Days of Our Lives' Sonny and Will Get Intimate
Sign in to view this video
This content may contain material flagged by YouTube's user community
that may be inappropriate for some users.
To view this video, please confirm you are old enough by signing in
."

This makes it hard to share the video with others.

Good grief.

I don't have a google/youtube account.

Can somebody who knows how the YT commenting system works, please inform the google/youtubePowersThatBe that this is a brief preview clip of tender loving that shows very little, and is intended for network TV in the afternoon!

Yeah that is terrible. Unfortunately there are still so many people that are disgusted by two men kissing but most of the comments on that page were very very pro Wilson and Days.

I don't understand how it works, as in who to contact. It seems anybody can get a video flagged if they find it offensive but YT can get it removed. I know that Anthony Langford also had the video up and his was flagged but he got it removed. I tweeted back to TV Guide. Maybe they can get it removed since it is their video.
Edited by michr544125, Oct 27 2012, 09:15 AM.

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

i am probably late on this :omg: :wow:
1. I am glad that days is treating this storyline fairly :cheer:
2. whats with Will face (basing from spoilers I think that happen after he find out that faghag is pregnant, cause the look say to me "i feel guilty, i have something to tell you but I cant becaue I dont want to lose you but please take me into your arms and make me forget everything' I think he is fallinf for Sonny took him long enough :wub:
3. I just love Sonny :wub:
4. that was so sweet.
5. that wasnt rush, took them long enough I would have boned Sonny the first time he smiles to me this is 2012 not 19 whatever
6.I hope there is more to it I expect a fullbed scene :sex4:
7. I hope they dont flashback to Gabi doing whatever cause I just dont want to think about it :puterpunch:
8. the boys still dont know how to kiss but ALAS
9 I love Sonny :iloveyou:
10. Thank you days for doing this, they are really going for it which have me shocked
O-O :o :thankyou:

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

They look like great kissers. This scene is so hot I am counting down the days!

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

Has anyone noticed that Freddie Smith has a bit of a belly? LOL still lookin' good though.

sonwill
Member Avatar

Having seen the shirtless scenes I think Freddie actually looks in pretty good shape and has abs so yknow. He did P90X a while back and I think he probably still doesn't something similar since he's a bulkier type muscular build. Both FS and CM look great anyways but that's not what I'm here to discuss.

Love love love the video and I'm glad we're seeing it and that DAYS is showing it :wub:
Edited by sonwill, Oct 30 2012, 09:10 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply