Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
TV Guide: Will and Sonny Finally Have Sex (video preview)
Topic Started: Oct 25 2012, 08:20 AM (11,189 Views)
michr544125

Freddie looks fit to me. He is built different than the cookie cutter actors in Hollywood (image wise I am referring to) like Chandler, Casey, etc. I think Freddie looks more healthy than the rest of them that are too much skin and bones. It was great to finally see him with his shirt off. Please more Sonny shirtless scenes. I hope during the actual love scene we see the shirt come off. That would be super lame if it doesn't but came off during their make out scenes.
Edited by michr544125, Oct 30 2012, 09:36 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mrfixit
Member Avatar

only 2 things to say Freddie still has a job and it show's if you thing Sonny is fat he still has William Horton he likes as he is...

willandsonny95

This scene is super passionate! More passion in this sex scene and some of the straight couples on the show which proves that Days is really taking care of the story line and giving it their best. :) :wub: :sex4:
Freddie and Chandler are fantastic actors and it shows because they won the GLAAD award for the story line and Chandler won the Emmy. They've said in multiple interviews that they are really comfortable with each other and that they couldn't ask for better partners. :biggrin: :hug:
And for those who say that Freddie is chubby, he is not! The word you're looking for is healthy! :smile:

King
Member Avatar

So hot!!

Hope this means they break up soon. LOL.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

i do not think it took to sonny and will slowly not fast but not slowly

they only dating month and half if it count their first kiss on 21 of sep

unless you count the first kiss that will reject soony and end up sleeping with gabi

or if count the 13 sep that will found sonny into to gim it still two months

to days newer couple it slowly but to days standards for 47 years it not slow at all
due to fact it will first time[sleeping with gabi does not count]its acutally fast

Edited by Partnersincrime, Oct 31 2012, 10:54 AM.

King
Member Avatar

Has it really only been that soon?

Seems way longer. LOL.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

people waiting for it since sonny was recast that been over year and 3 and half months that why it seem so long
will came to sonny and marlena and gabi in april and to everyone else in late may until june so it been 6 months since will came out
i still think they should have someone else in to will to show will has other options and he still chose sonny

Honeybees
Member Avatar

I suppose it all depends how long you think Wilson has been an item. If you think their friendship was growing into something else over the year that they've know each other, it's not too soon. If you define it as beginning with their first admission of attraction and kisses, then it's pretty soon.

I don't think it's too soon. They aren't in high school, they are in college. Both of them have been in sexual relationships before, they are committed to each other. A few weeks isn't really too long no matter how you parse it.

From a story point of view, however, it might be a little soon - keeping them separate for awhile might have made it more an event when they finally do get together. Nuke's wait was agonizing and unrealistic, but it sure was exciting when they finally did the deed.

naptown
Member Avatar

I forget how open-minded a lot of the people who post on this site are and think it's awesome that we can root for this couple, or even disagree about the pairing without it necessarily being "gay-related" in the bigger scheme of things. I just read the about.com Peggy McKay interview and got a bit of a culture shock, all the homophobic comments from a bunch of closed minded old biddies commenting on the Wilson story, which had nothing to do with Peggy's comments about Peter or even about Bo's storyline. It's why I stopped reading the comments on soaps.com too. I found it hilarious that a couple people had commented on how gratuitous these scenes were and how this soap is all about sex. I was just thinking recently that soaps in general have really toned down the sex, especially on Days. And after seeing Kenny's clip and getting a reminder of what love scenes used to be like, I can't agree more with the posts above, spice it up again Days and tell more compelling stories!

Honeybees
Member Avatar

I stopped posting on another soap board - the moralists who were shocked just shocked at Wilson kissing, were always the first ones to suggest Sami beat down Will for his insolence - bragging that that's how they'd handle their own kids. Ah, gotta love moralists. I couldn't handle that board and am I happy to post here.

I've always thought it odd that Days is considered a "conservative" soap - what with all the rape, adultery, murder, drugs, sex, baby switches, prostitution and especially JER's using religion for camp value - and the thing that gets everyone's knickers in a twist is two sweet boys falling in love.

Although, I do think it's fine that some people aren't warm to Wilson purely because the pacing was so weird, with stops and starts and Freddie's long absence from the screen. But these scenes look lovely, and perhaps they might even change one or two minds.
Edited by Honeybees, Nov 1 2012, 10:07 AM.

newlabone

i enjoy most of the story writing with the will/sonny storyline. it seems since the new writers came in they were not sure where to go with them. finally it is starting to move again and also they seem to be trying to cover every angle. people who don't like this story as to come to a relization as i did that we all have gay/bi freinds, family, co-workers etc. how many of us have gay friends who are in the closet. if they told you they were gay would you drop them as a friend. this storyline opened my eyes and mind. live and let live. i want the writers to do justice to them the actors are doing a good job. i don't want alot of bedroom scenes but i know there as to be some. i want a good story for them and will and gabi baby line isn't were it should go. there are other issues that need to be taken into consideration for there story. once they are established as a gay couple and they make out a few times its time to give them a good storyline just as a straight couple would have. i still would like a change in writer instead of these recycled losers who call themselves writer. the only story thats is new and different is will/sonny. even kris/marl/john don't interest me watch out for old recycled scripts. put sami and e j together. put nicole and eric together. get rid of rafe theres more life and emotion in a potato and get rid of dr can't act jonas. hes there for his looks and no other reason. jennifer makes me puke. send her the doctor and her daughter oh her friend gabi as well to china and i hope its on a slow boat .... well lets see who else should go .... stefano i am tired of him enough is enough its the same room same lines over and over. bring back some of the past characters, mimi..shawn.. just to suggest a few................. sorry i am just going on and on but these writer just don'r seem to have any direction for the different character . the bottom of the ratings pile prove i am right ... i think ????? :drunk: there ya go it might help me watch this show more :headbang:

monie1973

That was HOT!! they are so gorgeous and sexy..

Beth
Member Avatar

Not gross or creepy at all. I didn't know what to expect but as a straight woman that didn't upset me in the least and these types of scenes usually do. I'm happy the two actors are able to do a good job with this storyline.

supercool74
Member Avatar

The problem with releasing this so far in advance is that I keep coming back to it to watch because I have nothing else to watch. They haven't been on all week! And I'm bored. I can't wait until Friday (or I should say Thursday because I'll at least get to see the DA on-line). I really, really can't wait until this stuff finally airs. I'm kind of wondering what leads up to this scene. :wub2:

ETA: I know this scene doesn't air on Friday, but I'm pretty sure WilSon is on Friday. They really are the only story I care about anymore. I haven't even been watching all week.
Edited by supercool74, Nov 6 2012, 03:38 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply