Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wally Kurth and Robin Christopher to Return For Edward's General Hospital Memorial
Topic Started: Oct 25 2012, 11:09 AM (2,224 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Sean Kanan won't be the only familiar face soon traipsing around the Quartermaine living room set on General Hospital. I'm hearing Wally Kurth and Robin Christopher will be reprising their respective roles as Ned Ashton and Skye Chandler Quartermaine for episodes honoring the passing of Edward Quartermaine (the late John Ingle).

Look for Skye to mix things up with Todd (Roger Howarth), Blair (Kassie DePaiva) and Tea (Florencia Lozano) during her visit. What will these past and current residents of Llanview, PA have to talk about?

http://daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2012/10/25/wally-kurth-and-robin-christopher-to-return-for-edwards-general-hospital-memorial?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Great news! I'm glad Kurth is only recurring on DAYS to let this happen. Ned should be there. The more Quartermaines the better. Also glad Christopher is returning as Skye as well. She may not be a real Quartermaine, but she sees herself as one. And it'll be interesting to see Skye interacting with Todd, Blair and Tea in Port Charles, rather than Llanview.

I knew Carlivati would do something special for Edward's passing. I'm sure there will be more.

starwatcher2

I can't wait to see Ned and Skye.. I would love to see Edward's other children.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Woohoo to Wally to returning to GH as Ned. :)

Looking forward to Ned being back with his family again. I hope for some Ned/Alexis scenes too.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

So glad this is happening! Both need to be there for this funeral! Heck, since we aren't seeing all that much of Justin it'll be GREAT to see Ned! :)

Deleted User
Deleted User

This is just awesome. So looking forward to Wally's return to GH. :D
Quote Post Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

TFP Daytime. I'm looking forward to both returns. I want to see some Tracy, Luke and Skye scenes also!

KMan101
Member Avatar

Dead or not Alan should be involved. Someone should tweet Mr. Soapy Goodness

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Aww yay! I'm glad Wally will be there! Robin too! :) TFP!

nananana7

Mirage75
Oct 25 2012, 12:28 PM
I hope for some Ned/Alexis scenes too.

ooh yes! Loved them!

Nate
Member Avatar
#BitchIsBack

So happy with this news! Woohoo! Expect what are they gonna say for Jimmy?

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

awsome

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

This is going to be epic! Sad event, but I cannot wait to see these people back on General Hospital. I hope Wally knocks it out of the park so they decide to bring him back for a larger role. Robin Christopher ALWAYS knocks it out of the park so I hope they give her enough. Edward and Alan loved her so much...guarantee RC makes me cry.

KMan101
Member Avatar

nananana7
Oct 25 2012, 03:38 PM
Mirage75
Oct 25 2012, 12:28 PM
I hope for some Ned/Alexis scenes too.

ooh yes! Loved them!
I believe I read that Nancy Lee Grahn tweeted that there wouldn't be because apparently she wasn't there!

bopejackJenfan

DiMeraFan67
Oct 25 2012, 05:00 PM
This is going to be epic! Sad event, but I cannot wait to see these people back on General Hospital. I hope Wally knocks it out of the park so they decide to bring him back for a larger role. Robin Christopher ALWAYS knocks it out of the park so I hope they give her enough. Edward and Alan loved her so much...guarantee RC makes me cry.
I agree! I'm excited and sad about John/Edward at the same time.

Tash
Member Avatar

Oh there should be Ned/Alexis scenes. With AJ back,it would be great for Ned to come back permanently. The fight for ELQ could be epic, especially if Edward leaves it to Micheal! I would love Dillon to come home too. I wish B&B would let Scott Clifton off for the funeral. I would love if Brenda came too, she was like a daughter to Edward. I hope they have a week devoted to Edward and the Quartermaines. They deserve it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply