Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
November Sweeps Preview; "Tomlin and Whitesell are doing the unexpected..."
Topic Started: Oct 25 2012, 01:51 PM (29,279 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

It's too vague to make me care.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Marlena/John/Kristen sounds good...as does the Eric and Stefano/Kate stuff....

no dannifer mentioned = Posted Image

the rest = Posted Image
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Oct 25 2012, 02:13 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lumifan4life

Lucas wasn't mentioned in the Fall preview either but he was shown in WilSon's storyline. Plus from BB's tweet yesterday, he was filming scenes with Lucas, Gabi, & Will.

They just have something against mentioning Lucas in spoilers that's all.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

I am excited to see what big story is coming up for Kate. It is about time.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nananana7

Quote:

Gary Tomlin and Christopher Whitesell are doing the unexpected

No mention of Rafe, Daniel, Jennifer.

Is this an alternate universe?
Online Profile Goto Top

Days4Life

I'm glad the spoilers are vague and don't give too much away. I'm not really invested in any relationship so who is mentioned or not mentioned doesn't bother me. Except for Kristen...I'm just so very happy to have her back.
Offline Profile Goto Top

talbab1994
Member Avatar

When did John and Marlena get married? I thought that John and Hope were married? Did someone forget that? LOL
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

*rubs eyes and reads again*
Quote:

Sami/EJ: Sami and EJ grow closer as they start working together. Says Corday, "We're putting our lock, stock and barrel in those two."

:unsure:
:blink:
^o)
:ermm:

:huh1:
:OhMy:
:chee:
:wow:

Apparently hell has frozen over and I missed the weather report. Corday said that? Seriously??

As painfully aware of the monkey's paw as I am...I'm also painfully aware that I'm hopeless when it comes to EJami. Damn it. I'm too stupified to even know what to say.

Looking forward to the Jarlena/Kristen stuff. And Eric. And whatever is in store for Kate.

It's ridiculous that Lucas wasn't even mentioned as part of the Wabi baby story.

But then...Danifer wasn't mentioned at all. :yahoo:

Thanks for posting. I'm going to need to have a lie down.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

John/Marlena/Kristen has the potential to be good classic soapy stuff if it's given the proper airtime. Of course, with Sami & EJ being the "lock, stock and barrel", and then all the Gabi's pregnancy nonsense (that also has Sami in it), i don't really see that happening.
I'm glad that Nicole is getting a front burner story, though again, how front burner will it really be if she's not mixed up with Sami, EJ, or Rafe?
I'm happy to see Kate mentioned & hope her story has some substance to it.

I don't give a crap about EJami working together or the clusterfuck that is Gabi's pregnancy. If people want to watch the 20s age group do stories about pregnancy, people will watch 16 & Pregnant. We've already had this age group go through Mia's pregnancy, Mel was pregnant, i believe at one point. Enough already! It's obvious that outside of WilSon, TomSell don't know what the hell to write for this age group that could be remotely interesting or novel.
While i have no objections to Eric himself, did the show REALLY need yet ANOTHER person in that age range??

Completely not surprised that Hope is nowhere to be found in these previews. I'm sure she's gonna be in limbo for a while after Bo's exit and inserted wherever needed until TomSell come up with something for her to do. We do know she's got scenes with Ciara, Eric & Brady, but that could all be centered around Thanksgiving.
Edited by Supergirlx2, Oct 25 2012, 02:16 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

Ha, Ejami will last all of five minutes with the stinking growing closer. I am so sick of these two! The only thing they do for me is make me throw up!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Aliaron
Member Avatar

No Bo... Gay sex... EJami...

"We'll be seeing a lot of the under-25 crowd, which in the past has always proved successful."
Edited by Aliaron, Oct 25 2012, 02:17 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bomber
Member Avatar

I'm happy for the Ejami fans but "putting lock, stock and barrel" in them sounds like non-stop Sami on the screen to me.
Also glad to hear no mention of Dannibore but no mention of Hope, Abby or Kayla either.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

nananana7
Oct 25 2012, 02:11 PM
Quote:

Gary Tomlin and Christopher Whitesell are doing the unexpected

No mention of Rafe, Daniel, Jennifer.

Is this an alternate universe?
Rafe IS mentioned - in the Gabi/Nick/Will/Sonny blurb.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harmony233

bomber
Oct 25 2012, 02:17 PM
I'm happy for the Ejami fans but "putting lock, stock and barrel" in them sounds like non-stop Sami on the screen to me.
Also glad to hear no mention of Dannibore but no mention of Hope, Abby or Kayla either.
when isn't she onscreen constantly and has three men in love with her gag me
Offline Profile Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

These don't sound so bad.

I'm okay with EJ/Sami as long as they end the constant bed hoping. Just stick the bitch to one man and be done with it. I honestly don't care which of the guys it is.

Kristen/Marlena/John looks like fun!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lucky
Member Avatar
Rafe proves EJ is a little bitch

Not much there that interests me.

The issue wasn't a total loss though. Galen Gering was deservedly named Performer of the Week!!! :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Aliaron
Oct 25 2012, 02:15 PM
No Bo... Gay sex... EJami...

"We'll be seeing a lot of the under-25 crowd, which in the past has always proved successful."
the under-25 crowd was successful when it was Shawn/Belle/Mimi/Rex/Philip/Chloe/Cassie/Jan, and the Steph/Max/Chelsea/Nick/Abby/Jeremy bunch was decent. But there's nothing about this group of under-25s that's gonna be successful. Hell, the under-10s would be more successful!
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

It is nice to see them referring to the Sami and EJ characters sans a triangle, but I have no reason to believe that that will last longer than an episode. If that's even what he's talking about.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lanemack
Member Avatar

Kenny
Oct 25 2012, 01:51 PM
Sami/EJ: Sami and EJ grow closer as they start working together. Says Corday, "We're putting our lock, stock and barrel in those two."
Any fans of this couple believe it? Pardon me if I don't.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Although I am a bit unsure of it, I'm kinda interested in what Marlena is going to do against Kristen. No messes with her man, that's for sure.
Super EXCITED (but nervous as hell because this is KC :ermm: )about EJami but I have to wonder how much alcohol it took KC to say that. I'm guessing a couple bottles of Devil Springs Vodka. :laugh:
Oy about Gabi. She is definitely pregnant. :shame:
Love that Eric is on his way back! I can't wait to see GV grace my screen.
I'm glad Kate is getting a storyline. I love that girl.

Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Oct 25 2012, 02:27 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic