Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
November Sweeps Preview; "Tomlin and Whitesell are doing the unexpected..."
Topic Started: Oct 25 2012, 01:51 PM (29,248 Views)
Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Putting the "lock, stock and barrell" of the show to EJAMI is probably the worst DAYS news I have ever read....EVER
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Oct 25 2012, 02:25 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

Quote:

Sami/EJ: Sami and EJ grow closer as they start working together. Says Corday, "We're putting our lock, stock and barrel in those two."

:o :'( :hail: :cheer:

Yay
Online Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

I'm actually excited! We'll be seeing Chandler Massey, Ari Zucker, and Lauren Koslow on the front burner according to these! This makes me happy! :)

I really hope there's chemistry between Greg and Ari too - they would look soooo good together! :wub:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Have Gary Tomlin and Christopher Whitesell ever given an interview?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

talbab1994
Oct 25 2012, 02:12 PM
When did John and Marlena get married? I thought that John and Hope were married? Did someone forget that? LOL
I think the article actually refers to it as a "relationship." I'm the one who put marriage.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Sindacco
Oct 25 2012, 02:27 PM
Tomlin has given interviews before I believe, but definitely not since the reboot. I don't recall Whitesell ever giving one, but I could be wrong. They probably know we'd eat them alive.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

bomber
Oct 25 2012, 02:17 PM
I'm happy for the Ejami fans but "putting lock, stock and barrel" in them sounds like non-stop Sami on the screen to me.
Also glad to hear no mention of Dannibore but no mention of Hope, Abby or Kayla either.
Abby's name is listed as part of the "under 25 crowd".

Offline Profile Goto Top

mae
Member Avatar

Posted Image

+

Posted Image

=

Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

lumifan4life

This same issue of SOD also had BD saying that Lucas still loves Sami and would do anything to be with her. So more proof that Sami has 3 men in love with her. But it's EJ's turn yet again. Will Lucas get his? Probably not cause he's supposed to be silently in love with her while never getting to be with her which also means he can't get over her so he doesn't get a love life. So Lucas is screwed either way, lol. Oh and now all of a sudden he also can't be a part of WilSon's story involving his own son and his grandchild. This makes me want to watch....not.
Edited by lumifan4life, Oct 25 2012, 02:31 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sindacco
Member Avatar

nocturnalblondie
Oct 25 2012, 02:29 PM
Sindacco
Tomlin has given interviews before I believe, but definitely not since the reboot. I don't recall Whitesell ever giving one, but I could be wrong. They probably know we'd eat them alive.
I only remember Corday and Higley giving previews in 2008-2011, mostly Corday.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lene
Member Avatar

EJAMI!!!!!! :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Sindacco
Oct 25 2012, 02:31 PM
nocturnalblondie
Oct 25 2012, 02:29 PM
Sindacco
I only remember Corday and Higley giving previews in 2008-2011, mostly Corday.
Maybe I'm thinking of interviews with him during his time on other shows (e.g. One Life to Live).
Offline Profile Goto Top

Feisty

I just came. :) about FUCKING TIME, Corday! HOLLAH! #Ejami ARE your show now. Thank the GODS. Just thank you. :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

I'm not as opposed to Ejami as some others are. I just don't care when it comes to any of Sami's pairings, really. And that's mostly due to all of the constant flip-flopping when it comes to her love life.

I like the sound of sticking with one couple for a while, which "We're putting our lock, stock and barrel in those two." definitely sounds like... but I'm skeptical. I have a hard time actually seeing it happening since they've played musical beds for SO long.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nananana7

Quote:

"Gary Tomlin and Christopher Whitesell are doing the unexpected with the characters that I think will prove quite interesting to the viewers," says Executive Producer Ken Corday.

I see nothing unexpected about this:
Quote:

Gabi/Nick/Will/Sonny: Gabi receives big news that not only affects her relationship with Nick, but also affects Sonny, Will, Rafe and Sami.
Edited by nananana7, Oct 25 2012, 02:40 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

These don't say much, but they seem promising. I only only started watching again the monday of the week that Kristen was returning and I am actually enjoying the show - whatever comes up on screen plays out better than the spoilers I have read. Normally it is the other way, with me being dissapointed.

I don't care if its Safe or Ejami that they pick - if its Ejami fine whatever, just stick to it for at 12-18 months please. And Move on...

If they can take Nicole out of Daniel's orbit completely and move her into Eric and Brady storylines, then I'll be super happy. Backburning Dannifer is probably wishful thinking though.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harmony233

nocturnalblondie
Oct 25 2012, 02:37 PM
I'm not as opposed to Ejami as some others are. I just don't care when it comes to any of Sami's pairings, really. And that's mostly due to all of the constant flip-flopping when it comes to her love life.

I like the sound of sticking with one couple for a while, which "We're putting our lock, stock and barrel in those two." definitely sounds like... but I'm skeptical. I have a hard time actually seeing it happening since they've played musical beds for SO long.
I'm not a fan but I wish they would stick with one and let the other two move on its ridclous she has three men in love with her
Offline Profile Goto Top

LonePirate
Member Avatar

bomber
Oct 25 2012, 02:17 PM
Also glad to hear no mention of Dannibore but no mention of Hope, Abby or Kayla either.
There's no mention of Abe, Victor, Maggie, Brady, Billie, Chad or Cameron either.

These spoilers don't sound too bad. Then again maybe TomSell have beaten me into submission and my standards have dropped accordingly.
Edited by LonePirate, Oct 25 2012, 02:44 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jaygal
Member Avatar

Yay more of Kate. That is all.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Well it looks like I'm sticking with GH. None of this compels me to watch in the least. :coffee:
Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic