Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Bryan Dattillo on Days 'Gay' Story
Topic Started: Oct 25 2012, 02:08 PM (5,831 Views)
lumifan4life

elci525
Oct 25 2012, 05:16 PM
I have no doubt Sami will be Lucas's one and only true love forever and ever, and that his heart will never harden to her.
I absolutely agree. The fact that BD says that Lucas would "drop everything to be with Sami because he loves her" even now after all the crap Sami has pulled, including the latest stunt last summer when she left an injured Lucas and ran off with EJ, speaks volumes. It proves that there is absolutely nothing Sami could do that would make Lucas stop loving her. Sure he deserves better and has found better. And sure he should probably move on and find someone else for his own sanity. But will any of it mean that Lucas doesn't love Sami and that she isn't ultimately his first choice? No. I think at the end of the day, no matter what, Lucas loves Sami. It doesn't have to make sense but it is what it is.
Edited by lumifan4life, Oct 25 2012, 05:46 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

lumifan4life
Oct 25 2012, 05:36 PM
Partnersincrime
Oct 25 2012, 05:20 PM
lumifan4life
Oct 25 2012, 05:06 PM
Partnersincrime
Oct 25 2012, 04:17 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I don't think Bryan cares personally who he's paired with but I don't think he's against Lumi either. He's the only one of the pairing that tweets about Lumi scenes and cares about Lumi fans. He acknowledges us all the time and gives us hope. Just the other day he tweeted "Lumi will live forever" after watching a video a fan sent him. He knows how much his fans love him and AS together so that's why he promotes Lumi when he can even if it's not the story. Not saying if he gets another pairing, he wouldn't promote it too. But given Lumi's 20 year history and how much the majority of his fans love his chemistry with AS, I think he will care about the Lumi pairing and Lumi fans for those reasons alone.

But yes as far as this article, BD was simply saying how Lucas feels. What's wrong with Lucas being true in his heart to the woman he loves? Someone has to be not be fickle here, lol.
i know BD is not anti lumi bryan is more lumi fan than alison now that for sure

but he is every open to new pairings more than ever so someone said he being pathetic

becuase he is hoping to pair with sami again does not what he talking about it

bryan was very honest for years is all in for another pairing for lucas becuase it will better for his as actor and you know what so do i

I'm sure BD would welcome a new pairing if he was given the chance. I just think he's always going to encourage and support the Lumi fanbase as well because he knows they are his biggest fans. Many Lucas fans called for Autumn to be cast and BD has joked about her too but he still tweets about Lumi anyway even if they're not paired together. I haven't seen him say something like "Bring Autumn on for Lucas" even though fans tweet him stuff like that all the time, lol. Instead he promotes even the tiniest Lumi scene, case in point the "Lumi magic" scene this week. It was nothing but it was Lumi interacting and BD tweeted about it back in July. He knows what excites his fanbase so he promotes Lumi for their sake. He doesn't have to but he does anyway and that shows he cares about his fans.
most of fans that broght bryan back more the once the were lumi fans

from that alone he's always going to encourage and support the Lumi fanbase

bryan known to very honest and not phony to his fans the entire time in 2009 i knew lumi is not going to happen because bryan was very honest about it

Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

I'm glad they've put Lucas in this role and imo, it's very in character and is the route Days should have taken from the beginning.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lumi_are_true_love

Thanks Bryan for keeping the Lumi faith and Lumi hope alive and well in the article hes hoping soon Lumi will be reunited once more for good this time and the Lumi lovestory will return once more with more love and romance then before along with a wedding that gets to stick for good this time and gets to do just just with a really awesome honeymoon to match as well where they finally are able to celebrate many wedding anniversaries together in the near future and finally are able to move into a house together and have many adventures together in the near future.

This is my most favorite part of the of what Bryan quoted Lucas Loves Sami and he would drop everything hes doing to be with her again thats really adorable and sweet as well now that love right their true love right their that Lucas loves Sami and will never stop loving Sami and truly loves her very much aww.

Thanks Kenny for posting this article for us for we all truly appreciate it for you truly rock.

I hoping this time around instead of Lucas doing the chasing that Sami winds up doing the chasing this time around and doesn't stop doing so.
Offline Profile Goto Top

shar_d
Member Avatar

I really like the way they are writing Lucas right now. It's more realistic, I mean in real life most straight fathers would be a little disturbed knowing that their son is about to do the "deed" with another man, and he can't help it because he can't relate, so I like how they are showing him struggling with the idea of Sonny/Will sex. I think the writers are doing a great job and hopefully they don't screw up this storyline. I"m loving Wilson!! Great chemistry between those two!
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

SoapGal1
Oct 25 2012, 02:17 PM
I see TomSell are still doing no favors for the character of Lucas.
Me either I see him leaving soon, it is a shame how his talent is wasted.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

I am a Safe fan but I am also rooting for Lumi. I love Lumi and Safe equally and really wish the writers would stop with "EJami" and move on with a Sami, Rafe nad Lucas triangle. EJ belongs with Nicole. And I still don't think Sami really chose EJ over Lucas. She loves Lucas deep down, and she has never loved EJ. She went with EJ because of lust and to prove he's innocent, but she'd choose Lucas over EJ in a heartbeat, as she has before.
Offline Profile Goto Top

koos

Lucas hasn't always been the best guy and it has been sometimes in his nature to be ignorant, for one reason or another. Plus, it's not unrealistic, IMO. I like...
Edited by koos, Oct 26 2012, 12:06 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Alin89
Member Avatar

poor lucas. it would have been best if he didnt every come bak. wats the point of him being on if he has to be sami. i want a new love interest for him. they keep on destroying his character like jack was and look wat happened to him.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lumi_are_true_love

Lucas will never be about anyone but Sami he loves her and everytime hes in a new realationship that hes not interested being in and never wanted in the first place and is always rebounding from Sami after she hurts him in someway hes never interested in keeping it in place and keeping it in tact and finds someway to make it doomed from the start for thats what he wants he doesn't want to be with anyoneelse or anywhereelse and hes all about Sami and only cares about being with Sami and having a serious relationship with her for the rest of his life with the kids and her together for the rest of his life and doing just that and he will destroy every other relationship hes in purposely for her and not care that he did for her and would do that again in a heartbeat and as Bryan stated above Lucas will always drop everything hes doing for her in hearbeat to be with her again and would do it again in a heartbeat for Bryan knows his character Lucas very well and still does and knows that he will do just that and would drop everything hes doing in a heartbeat to be with Sami once more now thats true love.

It never work out elsewhere for Lucas for Lucas would always sabatage it himself for he doesn't want to be happy elsewhere and won't let himself be happy anywhereelse but with Sami and Sami alone for thats love true love right their that his unwavering love for Sami will never die.

Hes going to try to hide it that he still in love with her and still wants to be with her but how long will that last for I doubt he will be able to secretly hide it for long and that Sami will see that he still does and still wants to be with her.

Hes had ample opportunity multiple times over almost the last 20 years but he never was happy there truly happy and never wanted to be and never wanted to be their at all and destroyed all of them purposely for Sami and would do it again but he never wanted that and his thoughts always came back to her and he always thought about her and he just wants to be with Sami and Sami alone and the kids for the rest of his life and will always feel that way and never stop feeling that way at all and never will he always will drop what hes doing just for her whenever she needs him most and doesn't care about being anywhereelse even if he were in another rebound relationship from her he would destroy it purposely and always does to run to her whenever she needed him most and would do it again in a heartbeat,

She is his reason for living and getting up in the morning and for being and for going on and his love for her that will never die and will never go away is what keeps him going even the day even when she hurts him he still loves her anyway even after she winds up messing up in someway or some form but that love he feels for her will never die and hes never ever going to let that love for her die and will never let it go and will always love her forever and for always and always will she is his everything his reason for living and he loves her truly loves her for she is his one true love and always will be.

Lucas and Sami always find their way back to each other for they always do.

Even though Lucas is going to try and hide the fact hes still in love with her and still wants to be with her for the rest of his life still and try to cover it up I doubt he will be able to do that for long from Sami and she will see that he still does and see that he still wants to be with her.

I feel the show and TPTB must have somehow feel that way too deep down and always have that Lucas and Sami are meant to be as well and that they belong together and are each others one true love and each others everything and are truly mean to be.

For over the years they have purposely had all of Lucas rebound relationships from Sami be destroyed purposely from the start by having every woman cheat on him and then have him dump them or not have it be serious and only gave him one nighters and nothing more and nothing serious for thats the way they wanted it and when he and Sami got to be with the people they were chasing for too many wasted years when they should have focused on each other all along him and Sami both couldn't stop thinking about each other they had the same mutual dream about each other and Carrie and Austin in both their dreams morphed into each other it was truly incredible to watch a soulmate dream happen between the two of them where they were dreaming the same thing and dreaming about each other and dreaming about being with each other as well.

I always believed it from the start and still believe that now that they were soulmates from the start and still believe that now after the mutual dream they had about each other that right their stated they were and when Lucas was dying or almost died again he flashed to Sami reaching out to him and pleading with him to hold on and could feel she was near and calling out for her and Sami could feel he was in trouble and that she needed him and she was fighting her way to get to him to try and save him and save his life she could feel him that strongly that right their proves they have a soulmate connection a strong one and always will where they will always know when the other is in trouble and will be able to feel each other that strongly for Sami could feel it that strongly when he was in trouble and theirs lots of moments over the years I never doubted it for a minute they are each others soulmate and each others one true love and always will be.

True love will prevail here for Lucas and Sami and will win out in the end it always does. For What Lucas and Sami have is real for they are the real deal for its true love.

Edited by Lumi_are_true_love, Oct 26 2012, 07:45 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Alin89
Oct 26 2012, 02:38 AM
poor lucas. it would have been best if he didnt every come bak. wats the point of him being on if he has to be sami. i want a new love interest for him. they keep on destroying his character like jack was and look wat happened to him.
Oh I don't agree. I think that Will's coming out story without Lucas around would have been an utter failure and I'm actually happy that they are giving him something to do surrounding Will's story. The writing is not awful for him, and it's something that I can see Lucas doing. It's in character for him IMHO and the one constant that they still haven't gotten rid of is his overwhelming love for his son. The day any writing regime attempts to get rid of that, that is when I'll know the character assassination of Lucas is in play and that is when I could likely stop watching the show. There are certain things that they should never touch about long standing character. Certain traits that have been engrained in the writing for the character for years. His constant is his love for his son, it's what woke him up from his coma in 2002, it gave him the will to live then. He bonded with the child even while thinking he was his nephew. It's the reason he went to prison and took the blame for something that his son did. The reason I think that Sami has been forever destroyed and only a doppelganger of her or a chip in her brain would salvage her for me at this point is because they took the ONE SINGLE character trait that remained true to who Sami had always been....the fact that she wasn't a cheater...the day she cheated she lost me as a fan, the day they take Lucas' love for his son away is the day I'll know the character is pretty much dead.
Offline Profile Goto Top

monie1973

Ali has said she likes working with Bryan also so I think they will always be in eachother orbit no matter what, I think part of Sami wants Lucas too but she is so fickle. She resigned for a year so who knows what will happen for her next.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lumifan4life

Re-reading this article, when exactly did Lucas's "seismic shift in attitude towards Sami's fickle heart" happen? Or are they just foreshadowing that from now on Lucas is going to be seen as softening towards Sami because he's secretly still in love with her and is only masking his feelings? I know Lumi are not in story together anymore but then why even add that part in there? Unless the interviewer was curious as to why Lucas is pissed off all the time at Sami for no logical reason 2 months after their breakup, lol.
Edited by lumifan4life, Oct 26 2012, 09:10 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Helpless Romantic

monie1973
Oct 26 2012, 09:05 AM
Ali has said she likes working with Bryan also so I think they will always be in eachother orbit no matter what, I think part of Sami wants Lucas too but she is so fickle. She resigned for a year so who knows what will happen for her next.
The same old same old with Sami acting like a slut panting after Elvis but wanting everyone else too. Then the endless merry go round to nowhere drags on and on., This show blows. I am just so glad I stopped watching this crap after the HATE BOINK last November and it seems this one wont be much better in fact we are in exactly the same spot. :flipoff: . DAYS IIC!
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Oct 26 2012, 09:27 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lil
Member Avatar

*sigh* Can Lucas please be extricated from this suckfest. BD is one of the best snark-givers on this fucking show. WHY can't Lucas go back to scheming with Kate against Sami (since they recycle everything how about something that ain't been done in a while and that was actually entertaining?!) ans if he MUST forever be pining for the fucking cuntBeast then why not AFTER he and Kate have ruined her? Then maybe his conscience catches up to him or whatever?

No, instead he is going to intentionally barge in on his son and his son's man. Ok, it is sort of a Kate-like thing to do...Only Kate would have gone balls out crazy and poisoned Sonny or some shit...instead we get to see Lucas act like a petulant 13 year old. Awesome

:drunk:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tibi
Member Avatar

:offs: Lucas standing in the background, secretly in love with Sami while she bounces from man to man. Um, are we sure Ali's not writing this shit? Yes, Sami has always been Lucas' great love, but Lucas was always Sami's one true love, that is until Rafe came along. :facepalm:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harmony233

Lil
Oct 26 2012, 09:22 AM
*sigh* Can Lucas please be extricated from this suckfest. BD is one of the best snark-givers on this fucking show. WHY can't Lucas go back to scheming with Kate against Sami (since they recycle everything how about something that ain't been done in a while and that was actually entertaining?!) ans if he MUST forever be pining for the fucking cuntBeast then why not AFTER he and Kate have ruined her? Then maybe his conscience catches up to him or whatever?

No, instead he is going to intentionally barge in on his son and his son's man. Ok, it is sort of a Kate-like thing to do...Only Kate would have gone balls out crazy and poisoned Sonny or some shit...instead we get to see Lucas act like a petulant 13 year old. Awesome

If there not going to have Lucas move on from Sami I would like to see Lucas in a buisness story or scheming with kate again thats always fun
Offline Profile Goto Top

lumifan4life

Harmony233
Oct 26 2012, 09:28 AM
Lil
Oct 26 2012, 09:22 AM

If there not going to have Lucas move on from Sami I would like to see Lucas in a buisness story or scheming with kate again thats always fun
A business story would be the only logical route. But I don't think we'll ever see Lucas setting out to destroy Sami or helping his mother do so. Only because that part of Lumi's history happened before Lucas fell in love with Sami. He has never set out to intentionally hurt her since 2003 so I don't see that changing. Whenever he and Kate have scenes and she mentions something about her plan to take Sami down, Lucas always looks less than thrilled and that's why Kate is always paranoid and takes it as a sign that he's not over Sami. Looks like she was right, lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Helpless Romantic

Tibi
Oct 26 2012, 09:26 AM
:offs: Lucas standing in the background, secretly in love with Sami while she bounces from man to man. Um, are we sure Ali's not writing this shit? Yes, Sami has always been Lucas' great love, but Lucas was always Sami's one true love, that is until Rafe came along. :facepalm:
Rafe was never the problem After EJ came on Lucas was thrown under the bus for him and now Rafe is for EJ. At this point Sami's "great love" is herself. I don't think in her state that she truly loves any of them. Before the hate boink I would have said Sami would NEVER cheat on the man she loves but she is so far off from being the faithful loving girl to her man, which is what I admired most about her, her loyalty to one nan but pleasing everyone has ruined her. Especially the affiliation with Elvis. Sami has REALLY messed up her relationships with both Rafe and Lucas and say what you will about Rafe but until the hack writing he stayed true loved her and fought for her tooth and nail. The thing that really burns me is she forgave EJ for all his crap that he put her through without blinking but she can't Rafe for one lie? That she knew about and had he explained in detail would not have listened to. Then Lucas they constantly have her bring up their past but EJ's dispicable shit is swept under the rug?!! GMAFB!
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Oct 26 2012, 09:41 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lumifan4life

Helpless Romantic
Oct 26 2012, 09:37 AM
Tibi
Oct 26 2012, 09:26 AM
Rafe was never the problem After EJ came on Lucas was thrown under the bus and now Rafe is for EJ. At this point Sami's "great love" is herself. I don't think in her state that she truly loves any of them. Before the hate boink I would have said Sami would NEVER cheat on the man she loves but she is so far off from being the faithful loving girl, which is what I admired most her loyalty to one nan but pleasing everyone has ruined her, especially the affiliation with Elvis. Same has REALLY messed up her relationships with both Rafe and Lucas and say what you will about Rafe but until the hack writing he stayed true loved her and fought for her. The thing that really burns me is she forgave EJ for all his crap that he put her through without blinking but she can't Rafe for one lie, that she knew about and had he explained in detail would not have listened to. Then Lucas they constantly have her bring up their past but EJ's dispicable shit is swet under?!! GMAFB!
Actually until Rafe came along, Sami was shown to always love Lucas and he was written as her one true love. It wasn't that Rafe was the problem, it was just that Sami was genuinely written as loving only Lucas until 2008. Even though EJ came into the picture in 2006, Lucas was still the one Sami loved while EJ was obsessed (as always).

Since then yes, things have drastically changed and Sami's fickle heart is on a nonstop world tour between the 3 men.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic