Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Bo and Caroline Leave Salem!; Airs the week of October 29th
Topic Started: Oct 25 2012, 02:20 PM (5,557 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

Bo breaks the news to Victor that he's leaving town so he can be with his mother as she seeks treatment for her early stage dementia.

John and Marlena meet with Bo to say goodbye. John wonders if Bo's real reason for leaving is so he can hunt down Stefano, but Bo says his focus is on helping his mom.

Later, the Brady family gathers to say goodbye to Bo and Caroline. At the gathering, Hope pulls Bo to the side and gives him two discs: One disc contains home movies and the other disc has information on Stefano.

On their way out the door, Bo and Caroline share a tearful embrace with loved ones. "It's very hard to see them leave," says Mary Beth Evans. "Kayla and Roman are glad that Bo will be with Caroline, but it's a very scary time for the family."

Later, Abe stops by to check on Kayla, who feels very alone after saying goodbye to her brother and her mother. "It's so sweet," smiles Evans. "Abe and Kayla have known each other for so long. They've both had losses. They both have kids. They're good friends and now they can be support for each other."

Pick up the latest Digest for details!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Peggy is still with the show so Caroline just comes back without Bo?

Aliaron
Member Avatar

This show is so going down! It took time for the Titanic to sink but one it went under... boy did it go under. (That's what she said.)
Edited by Aliaron, Oct 25 2012, 02:24 PM.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Sindacco
Oct 25 2012, 02:22 PM
Peggy is still with the show so Caroline just comes back without Bo?
apparently...

peaches179

This is going to be so sad. :frownie:

Days4Life

Still in denial about Bo leaving...no, no, no!

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

this is gonna be depressing to watch.
Let's not forget that Sami gets her own "Goodbye Grandma & Uncle Bo" episode tomorrow. Everyone else has to say goodbye together. It doesn't sound like Bo & Hope have alone scenes, just "off to the side" scenes, which is ridiculous! if anything, there should've been scenes of Bo packing & Hope trying to keep back her tears and Bo sensing that & calming her. I know that he's only supposed to be going to LA with his mother, but it's not like either of them know how long he could be gone for. Plus, they've been each other's support systems.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I have to say they did a good job creating an open ended exit for Bo. I like that it also ties into looking for Stefano. So when Caroline eventually comes back, they can still have Bo be off looking for Stefano.

But I guess that means Stefano isn't coming back to Salem anytime soon. Not sure I like that.

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Fearless prediction: I bet Bo will be back within a year, played by Reckell no less...

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Southofsoap
Oct 25 2012, 02:43 PM
Fearless prediction: I bet Bo will be back within a year, played by Reckell no less...
I agree. This exit is way too open ended for the show to not be working something out with Peter to return at some point next year. I'm pretty optimistic he will be back. And Hope will just be a mother, cousin, friend, and cop until he returns.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I still cannot believe I'm going to be watching Days of our Lives without Bo Brady. It feels fake. He's literally the one character I could never imagine the show without. And to me he is the main character in the story of the show and has been since the early 80s.

I have a feeling Bo is going to get close to some information regarding Stefano and go missing when Caroline heads home. Either that or he will be off in Europe. He basically has to go missing because if Caroline is home in time for Christmas and Bo doesn't come with her just to chase after someone they've been chasing for 30 years...that's ridiculous.

This whole show sucks right now or this storyline could have some emotional impact. I loved the scenes where Hope revealed to Caroline that she knows about her condition and there have been bits of good, but I hate how far ahead the tape schedule is. We have known this was coming for SO LONG that I'm just resigned to it. And even if Reckell does come back to the show I know that it wouldnt' be until like February now so it all sucks.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

I can't imagine a more anticlimatic send off for PR. Such a waste. :shame:

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Such a wonderful send off for someone I've watched nearly every day of my life. :sarcasm:

I still can't believe he's leaving the show.

Marlene

I know there was an interview with Peggy McCay and she spoke about how this story was explained to her. She'll definitely be back. My guess is that Peggy is "cured", well not cured but the medication therapy is doing what it's supposed to do and she comes back. All the while, Bo has been studying that Stefano disc Hope gave to him and instead of coming home, he's off in search of Stefano as was his original plan.

So Bo will just be offscreen, searching, searching, searching until PR agrees to come back.

Definitely leaves the door open for him which is great. Stinks for KA and the story options. Will it be a repeat of Jenn talking about Jack off finding himself?

Guinevere
Member Avatar
Salem needs Jack Deveraux. Bring Back Matthew Ashford.

^Without all the bashing and made up history ;)
Edited by Guinevere, Oct 25 2012, 02:52 PM.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

*sigh* I'm going to miss Bo.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Southofsoap
i second this prediction. What's Peter gonna do with himself once Loden's in school & can't go traveling all year?

elizhope
Member Avatar

The Stefano disc is definately what Tomsell stuck in there just to give Bo an excuse for not coming back with Caroline. I hate they gave him such a lame exit. He should have been presumed dead IMO

And at least there had better be some good Bope crying scenes

luvpeter
Member Avatar

Really going to miss Bo. :( I'm glad we've been getting so many family scenes these past few weeks, but Salem just won't be the same without him. And I wish we'd have gotten more Bo & Hope alone scenes before he had to leave.:((

dc cubs
Member Avatar

Southofsoap
I'm going to miss Peter and Bo as they are the reason I started watching Days.

I think PR could make a guest stint if one of the Bradys on the show died. However, I don't think he will return permanently until just before Days ends. PR sounded pretty set with his decision and wanting to spend more time with his family. If he sells his house he could even move to Oregon as he has property there too.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply