Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Bo and Caroline Leave Salem!; Airs the week of October 29th
Topic Started: Oct 25 2012, 02:20 PM (5,512 Views)
Penney
Member Avatar

Kenny
Oct 25 2012, 02:20 PM

Later, Abe stops by to check on Kayla, who feels very alone after saying goodbye to her brother and her mother. "It's so sweet," smiles Evans. "Abe and Kayla have known each other for so long. They've both had losses. They both have kids. They're good friends and now they can be support for each other."
Should we be expecting KABE in the future?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

So lame.

Just kill Bo for good and use the opportunity to revitalize Hope.

Ireland98

Really, Really, REALLY don't want Bo to leave :'( Hope he'll come back at some point though!

Chelsea
Member Avatar

I am really going to miss Bo, I hope Peter Reckell will return soon.

Daysofold

Tuesday is going to be a sad day. Days really screwed this one up by letting Peter go.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

This is a disgrace how they send of Peter, I am going to miss him.

Manny
Member Avatar

For spoiler-free people, they won't even realize that this is the end of Bo Brady in Salem (at least for the time being). Which sucks. This is such a low key exit. Not that every exit has to be huge. But if a person has been on the show since the 80s, they do need a bigger exit than this.

This is how Barb and Glen left in 2002, when they left with J.T, for Christ's sake!

Btw, I am totally shocked that a SORASed JT hasn't made his way back to Salem by now. Back in 2002., I was sure it was gonna happen in close future.
Edited by Manny, Oct 26 2012, 07:34 AM.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Having Bo exit like this holds the character of Hope hostage. What kind of story can she be given if her entire marriage is in limbo? She can't exactly move on because her husband is still alive, but she can't sit around all day waiting for him to come home either. What happens when Caroline returns to Salem and Bo isn't with her? Will the writers kill him off off-screen? Will they write it as though he "abandoned" Hope the way Jack "abandoned" Jennifer? Will he spent the rest of his life chasing Stefano around the globe -- and if so, does that mean we'll never see Stefano in Salem again? What a shitty exit for both characters if that's the case.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Manny
Oct 26 2012, 07:34 AM
This is such a low key exit. Not that every exit has to be huge. But if a person has been on the show since the 80s, they do need a bigger exit than this.
I think the writers and producers are afraid of losing viewers and that's why they no longer write big exits. They think if they can just usher popular characters off screen with as little fanfare as possible people won't even notice they're gone and fans of those characters will continue watching.

elizhope
Member Avatar

Manny
Oct 26 2012, 07:34 AM
For spoiler-free people, they won't even realize that this is the end of Bo Brady in Salem (at least for the time being). Which sucks. This is such a low key exit. Not that every exit has to be huge. But if a person has been on the show since the 80s, they do need a bigger exit than this.

Remember the week long sad goodby Daniel got for his three week vacation. That was made out to be a bigger "exit" than Bo's. Im so disappointed. And I agree so much with what Kenny said. Hope's character is going to be left in limbo unless they kill Bo off. Hopefully once Caroline comes back there will be news that Bo died on a boat somewhere looking for info on Stefano

reagon

Stephanies exit story on B&B is how you exit a long term vet. This is disgraceful. I am assuming Bo will disappear or such in his quest to find Stefano after Caroline returns and bingo, Hope moves on. Peter in my mind is the best actor and plays the most beloved character on this show. Corday can stuff it.

luvmysoaps

luvpeter
Oct 25 2012, 04:38 PM
Really going to miss Bo. :( I'm glad we've been getting so many family scenes these past few weeks, but Salem just won't be the same without him. And I wish we'd have gotten more Bo & Hope alone scenes before he had to leave.:((
I wish we had an alone scene too. I loved the one during the killer story when they made love just so she would not forget him and then he said goodbye to Zach and told him to take care of mommy and when she gets sad to tell her that daddy loves mommy. I was very well acted and it was classic Bope :'(

Daysofold

luvmysoaps
Oct 26 2012, 12:19 PM
luvpeter
Really going to miss Bo. :( I'm glad we've been getting so many family scenes these past few weeks, but Salem just won't be the same without him. And I wish we'd have gotten more Bo & Hope alone scenes before he had to leave.:((
I wish we had an alone scene too. I loved the one during the killer story when they made love just so she would not forget him and then he said goodbye to Zach and told him to take care of mommy and when she gets sad to tell her that daddy loves mommy. I was very well acted and it was classic Bope :'(
The problem is Corday hires shitty writers. Everyone knows Tomlin/Whitesell dislikes Bo and Hope. A huge slap in the face to the actors as well as the fans. Peter deserved WAY better than this. The show deserves to be canceled.

King
Member Avatar

I will never be on board for Kayla and Abe...EVER.

Also, this is a dumb exit because it will never explain why Bo NEVER comes back.

And it keeps Hope in limbo. This sucks.
Edited by King, Oct 26 2012, 03:07 PM.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Daysofold
Oct 26 2012, 01:40 PM
luvmysoaps
Oct 26 2012, 12:19 PM
luvpeter
The problem is Corday hires shitty writers. Everyone knows Tomlin/Whitesell dislikes Bo and Hope. A huge slap in the face to the actors as well as the fans. Peter deserved WAY better than this. The show deserves to be canceled.
Quoted for absolute truth, if this was Rafe he'd have a month long farewell pity party. Tomlin is despicable piece of garbage for doing this :flipoff: :soapbox:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kriss4

I don't think anyone is really in favor of Kayla and Abe as anything other than supportive friends.

I think Abe could date Maxine.

Meanwhile, Kayla should have to deal with an arrogant doctor who needs to be brought down a peg or two. Someone who'll make her crazy. Then just as they're coming to understand each other...who pops back into town?

Tammy
Member Avatar

WoW! And I thought John and Marlena's send off sucked!!! (Which it did lol ;) )

ceejay

The veteran PR/Bo and not the newbie Melanie should have been given the big time sendoff, which BTW I don't think she deserved one iota! WT?????

cajnej
Member Avatar

I know I am going to miss Pete and Bo. :OhMy: It is just hard to imagine the show without him. I do hope he comes back sooner rather than later. I also wonder who is going to mind all the Brady grandchildren and great grandchildren with Caroline gone also.

MelissaR

My hubby and I wondering if they're going to replace PR at some point. I know, I know . . .
Still, not like it hasn't happened before. Given sufficient time, another actor could be Bo. I mean, c'mon, it's a soap opera, and, well, that's what they do when they have to. PR as Bo is the way we'll always see him, and it won't seem right otherwise, until, of course, we've had time to get used to it. Then it will seem just a little off . . .

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply