Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: The fight for Newman Heats Up; airs wk of 10/29
Topic Started: Oct 26 2012, 07:32 AM (1,373 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

In the November 5th issue of Soap Opera Digest, it features an article titled "The fight for Newman Heats Up."

Victor lets Nick know that he’s disappointed that he decided not to fight for Newman. “He’s never really had it in him to be the most powerful man in the world.” He doesn’t want to put in the work to necessary do it. Victor tells Nick that he expected more from him. Nick asks why fighting for the company is the only way to prove his love. JM says, “Nothing he does ever seem to be good enough.” Meanwhile, Billy tells Victoria he doesn’t feel comfortable spying on Jack. She tells him, it is not a reason to stop spying. Nikki wants her children leave Newman alone, seeing that the company has caused so much hurt in the family. “Newman has destroyed marriages and taken its toll on the family, both personally and professionally.” Vicki wonders why Nick is turning his back on the family, but Nick is just tired. “Victoria is more like their dad.” Victoria vows not to walk away from their legacy. When Victor learns Billy doesn’t want to be caught in the middle, he blackmails him to rethink his position or he will tell Victoria that he knew about him being in Los Angeles. Josh says Nick has had it with NE and has wanted to do his own thing for a while. He’s tired of the lying and manipulation that comes along with working for Newman. However, Victoria’s secret business trip could be a game changer for everyone involved.”

For more pick up the latest issue of Soap Opera Digest.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

I'm sorry DAYTIME, but the writers got me wanting to Slap the shit out of Bitch-oria! Billy, divorce that hoe...QUICK!!

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Hmmmmmmm, there I thought Victor had turned over a new leaf. Kinder and gentler. Guess that didn't last! Now Billy should sit Victoria down and let her know EVERYTHING that happened, but he won't.
Victor, you shit heel. You chose to step away from Newman Ent. and left the shit on Nick,Victoria and Abby's doorstep.
Either step up or stay the hell out of it.

Peridott
Member Avatar

I knew Victor blackmailing Billy would come into play. Billy is balless all around. I wonder if BM is staying.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Nothing in this preview is surprising. We knew Victor was gonna blackmail Billy! It was sitting there waiting to happen.

Daytime
Member Avatar

queenmoe06
Oct 26 2012, 07:57 AM
I'm sorry DAYTIME, but the writers got me wanting to Slap the shit out of Bitch-oria! Billy, divorce that hoe...QUICK!!
Victoria has always been like this.. The writers are taking her back to her originality...They watered her down when they put her with Billy.. Billy knows how she is and he should except it like she's excepted all of his crap.

Plus, I think they are writing it like this because Billy Miller's contract is still up in the air.

No need to apologize.. its how you feel... Besides. I have had my choice words about Sharon. :)

We love our favorites regardless of their crap.. right?

lene
Member Avatar

Love Victoria like this. Much better then sobbing over babies. Billy needs to grow some balls. Join your wifey, and start playin' dirty in business & at home ; ))

bygnedys

Thanks for spoilers.

So much for change in writers, same old, same old.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Oct 26 2012, 08:10 AM
Hmmmmmmm, there I thought Victor had turned over a new leaf. Kinder and gentler. Guess that didn't last! Now Billy should sit Victoria down and let her know EVERYTHING that happened, but he won't.
Victor, you shit heel. You chose to step away from Newman Ent. and left the shit on Nick,Victoria and Abby's doorstep.
Either step up or stay the hell out of it.
yep, got to agree with that, I was hoping that Billy & Victor would actually be friends or at least stay out of each other's hair, but I guess not.
Billy, otoh, sorry kid, that's what you get for lying to Victoria, if you had told the truth, there would be nothing for Victor to blackmail you with.
If he's smart, he'll tell Victoria now and tell her to stick her 007 spy game up her ass!

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Thanks Daytime! :wave:

kelly777
Member Avatar

Daytime
Oct 26 2012, 09:08 AM
queenmoe06
Oct 26 2012, 07:57 AM
Victoria has always been like this.. The writers are taking her back to her originality...They watered her down when they put her with Billy.. Billy knows how she is and he should except it like she's excepted all of his crap.

Plus, I think they are writing it like this because Billy Miller's contract is still up in the air.

No need to apologize.. its how you feel... Besides. I have had my choice words about Sharon. :)

We love our favorites regardless of their crap.. right?
So he hasn't signed yet? That's what this is all about? Huh? Wonder if they are going to be stupid and let him get away from them? Well!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

I thought he signed his contract in August?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply