Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: SOD November Previews; source 11/5 issue of Soap Opera Digest
Topic Started: Oct 26 2012, 08:30 AM (2,627 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

November Previews

Victor/Nikki: Victor makes a surprising decision after losing Newman. It will have serious implications for all the Newman children. Victor and Nikki plan to marry in their new home.

Billy/Victoria: Billy feels the walls closing in and fears he could lose his family when a danger from his past puts Victoria in jeopardy.

Jack: Jack thinks heís on top of the world but the rug might just be pulled out from under him when he least expects it. He will have a drastic operation to prevent paralysis. The aftermath of the surgery puts him in a precarious position, opening the door for Victor or Adam to take advantage.

Sharon/Adam/Chelsea: With Adam secretly helping, Sharon tries to rebuild her life. Can she escape retribution from the Newmans? Can Adam keep his liaisons with Sharon hidden from Chelsea?

Phyllis/Nick/Avery/Ronan: As Nick and Phyllis head for a showdown, things heat up between him and Avery. Phyllis finds herself trying to move on with her life emotionally and professionally while trying to hold on to her daughter. Ronan wants to be with her but his patience is put to the test.

Summer/Fenmore: Summerís rebellion over Phyllisís affair with Ronan and the possible disintegration of her parentís marriage send her down a nasty path and pulls Fen along with her. This will create conflict for Michael and Lauren.

For more pick up the November 5th issue of Soap Opera Digest
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

Meh. Zzzz. LOL.

Thanks for posting.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Thanks for posting.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

:lol: @ KMan and Chex post.. Those previews does leave a lot to be desired.

They really should have gone w/ a Lauren/Michael/Avery deal.

Daytime
Member Avatar

lightandday
Oct 26 2012, 01:06 PM

And Paul

aishiteru
Member Avatar

How many triangle is aliened Phillys. Avery make me sick. How manytime we support another triangle sharo/chel/Adam. Stooooop please with this bis repetita. Boriiiiiiing
Stop with poor sharon. Stop that. We need something news with real feeling.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Daytime
Oct 26 2012, 01:07 PM
lightandday
Oct 26 2012, 01:06 PM

And Paul
I agree! She would of fit so much better with that crowd. Avery is sticking out like a sore thumb right now with this stupid thing with Nick.

lightandday
Member Avatar

Say what about Avery new loft don't get me wrong luv the set however they using it the same as that fucking walk bridge back when Dianne got killed..

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

I like Avery with Nick for the time being. Let's face it if it weren't Avery he was with, it would be Phyllis. And that's much worse.

lightandday
Member Avatar

^^^No shit! Much Much worse.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Right! navery is not my favorite thing but anything is better than Phick! At least there's something going on in Villy world and hurray it dont got anything to do with a baby!!!

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

I'm not getting happy campers on these spoilers in our forum, but thanks for posting them for us! :cheers:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ratfink
Member Avatar

lightandday
Oct 26 2012, 03:21 PM
Say what about Avery new loft don't get me wrong luv the set however they using it the same as that fucking walk bridge back when Dianne got killed..
I think you are right! A tool...how perseptive :applause:

lightandday
Member Avatar

ratfink
Oct 26 2012, 11:27 PM
lightandday
Oct 26 2012, 03:21 PM
I think you are right! A tool...how perseptive :applause:
:OhMy: Shame on U Rat calling me a "perceptive tool" on the sly?... LMMFAO!!

ratfink
Member Avatar

Haah!! You not a tool.......the set is a tool..........you are awesome and I love to read your posts.......... :applause:

lightandday
Member Avatar

ratfink
Oct 26 2012, 11:40 PM
Haah!! You not a tool.......the set is a tool..........you are awesome and I love to read your posts.......... :applause:
Oh`No No ~ Sorry Rat, I was just poking for fun at-cha. hugs :hug:

Glad I ain't the only one see when they use sets that way.

ratfink
Member Avatar

lightandday
Oct 26 2012, 11:45 PM
ratfink
Oct 26 2012, 11:40 PM
Oh`No No ~ Sorry Rat, I was just poking for fun at-cha. hugs :hug:

Glad I ain't the only one see when they use sets that way.
You got it babe!

kelly777
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Oct 26 2012, 05:45 PM
Right! navery is not my favorite thing but anything is better than Phick! At least there's something going on in Villy world and hurray it dont got anything to do with a baby!!!
Glad about no baby but this is yet again about their angst being other than about THEM It's about Victor running roughshod over "Billy Boy" again. Ack!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply