Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of November 12th; *updated 11/6*
Topic Started: Oct 26 2012, 01:09 PM (36,746 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Abigail and EJ bond over their losses.
After speaking with the D.A., Jennifer makes her final decision.
Nicole comes face to face with an old flame.
Marlena receives a mysterious text.
Will receives some surprising news.
Jennifer suggests some life changing options to Daniel.

DVR Alerts:
Monday – Nicole wonders if she’ll get arrested.
Wednesday – EJ calls Stefano wanting to return to the DiMera fold.

**UPDATED 11/6**

Back for more.

Brady pays Nicole a visit. She isn’t sorry for anything that’s happened and sends him off. Jenn shows up to offer her some sympathy. Nic doesn’t want it and hates her guts. She kicks herself for snarking at her when she realizes Jenn could send her to jail. The Horton goes off to speak to the DA about that. She decides not to press charges. When she explains this to Daniel, he pulls her into his arms. He pulls away before this leads to anything more and admits to her that he still feels responsible for Nicole. She follows him to work and they agree to try being ‘friends’ again. The doctor bumps into Nic as she is being released. She assumes he hates her. He doesn’t, but he sure doesn’t love her either. She mopes away and starts to crumble in the square until Eric Brady suddenly pops up. He jogs off. She assumes it was a hallucination until she runs into him in the pub… and he’s now a priest.

Marlena shows up at the Horton cabin. Her jaw drops when she finds Kristen and John sleeping on the couch. They explain what happened and she controls herself. She admits to John that she thinks the other woman plotted the whole thing. He doubts it. Meanwhile, Kristen rubs this event in Brady’s face. She goes off to see Jenn and pay her condolences for Jack. She tells her old friend that she wants them to reconnect. Jenn’s not so sure about that idea. She’s not sure about a lot of things though. She goes back to work and tells Daniel they need to talk. He’s nervous. She explains that she’s found a clinic that might be able to treat his hand tremors. The doctor refuses to get his hopes up so she does her best to make him optimistic. Meanwhile, Elvis hunts down Nicole. He’s sure that she’s punishing herself more than he can, but he tears her apart anyway. Once he leaves her a hysterical mess, Eric shows up to comfort her.

When Gabi finally gets out of bed with Nick, Abby shows up. They chat about boys. Abby admits she’s still a virgin. Gabi’s sure she can solve that problem. Abby heads over to see EJ, who is hanging out with Johnny. She starts bonding with Elvis about how painful loss is. He promises that he’s not blaming her mom for his child’s death. Later, his sister shows up to give him more advice about his personal life. Marlena suddenly rears her head to rant. John drags her away. EJ’s impressed that Kristen can still annoy people so easily. His big sister impresses him some more by offering to stand down at CW so he can be the one on top of Samanther. However, she adds that she’ll only do that if he agrees to bring Stefano back into their lives. That’s a price EJ is willing to pay and he calls his father back to town. Kristen goes to tell John her version of this news. He’s impressed that she’s being so thoughtful. Their hands touch as Brady walks in. As soon as she steps away, Brady lectures his father and decides to take John’s place on the church board to keep Kristen away. She’s surprised when he cancels the board meeting and orders her to leave his father alone. She’s sick of hearing this and storms off. He stalks after her. She’s mugged. He tries to save her but gets clobbered by a second mugger. She calls John for help. Meanwhile, Marlena gets a text that Eric is back. The news starts to spread. Eric’s family gathers around him. Sami instantly starts warning him to avoid Nicole. Marlena and John join in. She takes John’s phone, sees the message form Kristen and erases it. When Sami heads back to work, EJ arrives and announces that he’s her new boss. He lets her think that this is his way of making things easier for John and Marlena.

Chad hears Nick is meeting with his parole officer. He plans to screw it up for him but Gabi prevents it. Across town, Will and Sonny each nervously look forward to their meeting. Will runs into his father and Sami first. He lashes out at Lucas, who won’t back down from his position. Sami backs up her son. Will leaves for his meeting with Sonny. He admits that he’s a screw up. Sonny already knows that and takes him back to his place.

http://blog.soapoperafan.com/2012/11/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-for-november-12-16/

Monday November 12:
Nicole warns that if Jenn’s looking for an apology, it’s not going to happen.
Nicole asks Brady why she never gets to love.
Marlena finds John and Kristen sleeping next to each other on the sofa at the Horton Cabin on Smith Island.
John defends Kristen which leads to the two being on opposite sides of the fence.
Kristen runs into Brady and makes it obvious she was with his father.
Abigail and EJ bond over a talk of loss.
Abby confides in Gabi that she’s still a virgin.
Chad attempts to mess up Nick’s meeting with his parole officer.

Tuesday November 13:
Hope goes to Nicole with news about what the DA wants to do with her case.
Jenn wonders if Daniel still has feelings for Nicole but all he can think about is professing his love to Jenn.
Nicole’s relieved she’s not facing charges but is consumed with grief over losing her baby and Daniel.
Nicole spots Eric Brady jogging by in the square.
Greg Vaughan cast as Eric Brady... the priest!
Will and Sonny are both filled with anticipation over meeting to try to talk out the tension between them.
Will lays into Lucas.
Will and Sonny head back to Sonny’s apartment after their talk goes well...

Wednesday November 14:
Kristen meets with EJ to discuss her plan to help advance his relationship with Sami, but she gets distracted when Marlena shows up and lets her have it.
EJ notices Kristen getting under Marlena’s skin.
Kristen offers to leave CW and allow EJ to take over and become Sami’s boss.
EJ makes a call to Stefano and asks him to return to the family fold, but maintains he’s still his own man.
Kristen lets John know she’s stepping down at CW, which she hopes will ease Marlena’s mind.
Marlena receives a mysterious text.
Nicole tracks down Eric Brady and finds him at the pub. She receives a huge shock.
Will and Sonny make love for the first time.

Thursday November 15:
Marlena texts Roman to alert him that Eric’s back.
Nicole can’t believe Eric is a priest.
Brady goes off on Kristen after finding her with her hand on John’s. John defends Kristen which makes Brady call him a fool.
Brady finds Kristen at the board meeting at the church. He took over for his father.
Daniel’s worried about what she’ll say when Jennifer asks him to her office.

Friday November 16:
Brady tells a surprised Kristen there will be no meeting at the church – he cancelled it so they could talk. He’s determined that Kristen leave Salem.
Kristen and Brady argue but despite that, he comes to her rescue when she’s accosted by a mugger.
When Brady’s hit from behind, Kristen leaves a message for John about the attack.
Sami continues her reunion with Eric with John and Marlena.
Marlena erases Kristen’s message to John without listening to it.
EJ runs into Nicole and rips her to shreds.
Eric runs into Nicole who lets him know just how low she has sunk.
Sami’s surprised to find EJ as her boss.
Jennifer has found a clinical trial for Daniel that could help his tremors.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

Monday ("Explanation")
Marlena is angry when John stands up for Kristen; Abigail confides in Gabi about her virginity.

Tuesday ("Charges")
Jennifer tells Daniel that she is dropping charges against Nicole; Will hopes that Sonny will forgive his actions.

Wednesday ("EJ's Invitation")
Stefano is elated after his conversation with EJ; Nicole runs into Eric at the pub.(

Thursday ("Eric's Declaration")
Nicole is stunned by Eric's announcement; Brady is upset when John defends Kristen's actions.

Friday ("The Mysterious Muggers")
Brady gets hurt while trying to protect Kristen; EJ believes he is one step closer to winning Sami back.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi

Abigail does what??? with EJ??? WHAT????? Well we heard she sets her sights on someone else--I guess the brother of her ex is good enough lol
Edited by Vicky4Mimi, Oct 26 2012, 01:14 PM.

nananana7
Member Avatar

And this happens on November 14th:
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8747715/1

and then of course, during same week
Quote:

:ermm:

Edited by nananana7, Oct 26 2012, 01:15 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi

nananana7
Oct 26 2012, 01:12 PM

And this happens on November 14th:
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8747715/1

and then of course, during same week
Quote:

:ermm:

Of course THE baby news....

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

lysie
Oct 26 2012, 01:09 PM
:huh1:

Weirdly excited for this.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Other than the Jennifer crap, all of these spoilers are pretty good. The Abigail and EJ scene is immensely intriguing. Unless that news Will receives is that he's sterile or that Sonny is exceptionally flexible, then his life is about to be turned upside-down.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Why would nicole get arrested? So what she lied but she dropped the charges. Jen spent a night in jail.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Quote:

Abigail and EJ bond over their losses

OMG! :cheer: Sami better not ruin their moment.

ILoveAGoodDanish
Member Avatar

Abi and EJ? I could get behind this! Nicole and Eric.. Whoooop! Love it.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

So i wonder if abby is going to become obsessed with ej now. And ejs wanting to go back to the dimera fold after he finds out the truth about the baby makes me think nicole better watch her back

Guinevere
Member Avatar
Salem needs Jack Deveraux. Bring Back Matthew Ashford.

OK I'll take the EJ/Abby one if it has Abby finally opening about her father's death but this spoiler still both intrigues me and worries me (is EJ the new man that catches her eye?). I don't like EJ and his loss isn't really the same as Abby's but like I said if it gives Abby something more to do (other than propping everyone else) then OK.

nananana7
Member Avatar

Quote:

What shipper name?

"abb-e-jail"?

"elvigail"?

No, only Jack called her Abigail.

I dunno. Any thoughts?

I don't like "ejabby".

abb-e-j?
Yeah. Ab-E-J.

I actually don't want Abby with EJ.
But I'm nevertheless intrigued.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Please go fatal attraction, PLEASE go fatal attraction! :pray: I LURVED it when she did that with Austin. That s/l was so much fun. Seeing Abby/EJ bond would be interesting; seeing EJ handle Cray!Abby would be AWESOME!!!
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Oct 26 2012, 01:47 PM.

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

lysie
Oct 26 2012, 01:09 PM

Spoiler: click to toggle
Edited by Ilovecandy, Oct 26 2012, 02:13 PM.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

I almost forgot: The Ericole saga begins!!! :cart:

spartan
Member Avatar

Abigail and EJ?! Yes please. I'm intrigued and wanna see how these two work. KM is a solid younger actress. I may totally dig this.
Edited by spartan, Oct 26 2012, 01:51 PM.

jaygal
Member Avatar

So on board this Abby EJ train. :popcorn:

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Why am I so interested in Ejabby???

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

How funny that we were just talking about a potential EJab pairing in a thread the other day. I'm intrigued. :)

So clearly Nicole's secrets were revealed just in time for Father Eric to come back to town and offer some support/guidance. :wub:

Thanks for posting!

karoline
Member Avatar

"Abigail and EJ bond over their losses."

You.have.got.to.be.kidding.me!!!!?
This is just beyond pathetic. Are they trying Abigail out with everyone to see if anyone sticks?! This is beyond pathetic. In my opinion Abigail has kind of done her job on this show. There is just something about her that annoys me to no end.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply