Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of November 12th; *updated 11/6*
Topic Started: Oct 26 2012, 01:09 PM (36,372 Views)
camera shy

Vicky4Mimi
Nov 6 2012, 09:26 AM
EJ is so pathetic. How many more lies does he have to tell to win Sami? It's just craziness.

IF EJ would get with Abby, maybe he could wear the pants in that relationship??? He sure doesn't with Sami!

EJABBY. EJ's last chance to be a man!

What's the definition of insanity? EJ's picture ought to be next to it.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Isn't EJ already Sami's boss?

Lil
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Nov 6 2012, 06:19 AM
Back for more.
Brady pays Nicole a visit. She isn’t sorry for anything that’s happened and sends him off. Jenn shows up to offer her some sympathy. Nic doesn’t want it and hates her guts. She kicks herself for snarking at her when she realizes Jenn could send her to jail. The Horton goes off to speak to the DA about that. She decides not to press charges. When she explains this to Daniel, he pulls her into his arms. He pulls away before this leads to anything more and admits to her that he still feels responsible for Nicole. She follows him to work and they agree to try being ‘friends’ again. The doctor bumps into Nic as she is being released. She assumes he hates her. He doesn’t, but he sure doesn’t love her either. She mopes away and starts to crumble in the square until Eric Brady suddenly pops up. He jogs off. She assumes it was a hallucination until she runs into him in the pub… and he’s now a priest.
Marlena shows up at the Horton cabin. Her jaw drops when she finds Kristen and John sleeping on the couch. They explain what happened and she controls herself. She admits to John that she thinks the other woman plotted the whole thing. He doubts it. Meanwhile, Kristen rubs this event in Brady’s face. She goes off to see Jenn and pay her condolences for Jack. She tells her old friend that she wants them to reconnect. Jenn’s not so sure about that idea. She’s not sure about a lot of things though. She goes back to work and tells Daniel they need to talk. He’s nervous. She explains that she’s found a clinic that might be able to treat his hand tremors. The doctor refuses to get his hopes up so she does her best to make him optimistic. Meanwhile, Elvis hunts down Nicole. He’s sure that she’s punishing herself more than he can, but he tears her apart anyway. Once he leaves her a hysterical mess, Eric shows up to comfort her.
When Gabi finally gets out of bed with Nick, Abby shows up. They chat about boys. Abby admits she’s still a virgin. Gabi’s sure she can solve that problem. Abby heads over to see EJ, who is hanging out with Johnny. She starts bonding with Elvis about how painful loss is. He promises that he’s not blaming her mom for his child’s death. Later, his sister shows up to give him more advice about his personal life. Marlena suddenly rears her head to rant. John drags her away. EJ’s impressed that Kristen can still annoy people so easily. His big sister impresses him some more by offering to stand down at CW so he can be the one on top of Samanther. However, she adds that she’ll only do that if he agrees to bring Stefano back into their lives. That’s a price EJ is willing to pay and he calls his father back to town. Kristen goes to tell John her version of this news. He’s impressed that she’s being so thoughtful. Their hands touch as Brady walks in. As soon as she steps away, Brady lectures his father and decides to take John’s place on the church board to keep Kristen away. She’s surprised when he cancels the board meeting and orders her to leave his father alone. She’s sick of hearing this and storms off. He stalks after her. She’s mugged. He tries to save her but gets clobbered by a second mugger. She calls John for help. Meanwhile, Marlena gets a text that Eric is back. The news starts to spread. Eric’s family gathers around him. Sami instantly starts warning him to avoid Nicole. Marlena and John join in. She takes John’s phone, sees the message form Kristen and erases it. When Sami heads back to work, EJ arrives and announces that he’s her new boss. He lets her think that this is his way of making things easier for John and Marlena.
Chad hears Nick is meeting with his parole officer. He plans to screw it up for him but Gabi prevents it. Across town, Will and Sonny each nervously look forward to their meeting. Will runs into his father and Sami first. He lashes out at Lucas, who won’t back down from his position. Sami backs up her son. Will leaves for his meeting with Sonny. He admits that he’s a screw up. Sonny already knows that and takes him back to his place.

http://blog.soapoperafan.com/2012/11/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-for-november-12-16/
Gabi is going to take Abby's virginity and WilSon have a "meeting" somewhere? lol

And Taniel's hand tremors and Jennifer's selfless act of finding a clinic to help him are going to be Dannifer's amazing new beginning. Gag me.

camera shy

lysie
Nov 6 2012, 09:56 AM
Stefano was her boss, but he turn CW over to Kristen. Remember when EJ wanted to help Sami out at work months ago and she refused because she didn't want to get on Stefano's bad side.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

lysie
I don't think so. Maybe was but I think he he rid himself of the Dimera connection I think after he wanted to separate himself from Stefano, hence why Sami had to get him to sign something because apparently he didn't yet. However, maybe he is still a shareholder at least before becoming Sami's boss. That's what my limited knowledge of corporation law can come up with. It's a convoluted mess but that's par for the course on Days.
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Nov 6 2012, 10:07 AM.

Ireland98

Mostly boring to me. Just more of what we've already been seeing. Some random interactions-though some are interesting/will be good to watch, but there's not any actual storylines or consistent drama. :frustration:

Glad we get these exciting spoilers about texts and messages:
Marlena receives a mysterious text.
Marlena texts Roman to alert him that Eric’s back.
When Brady’s hit from behind, Kristen leaves a message for John about the attack.
Marlena erases Kristen’s message to John without listening to it.

Generally, I'm still not that excited to watch Days. :hmmph:
Edited by Ireland98, Nov 6 2012, 10:14 AM.

camera shy

I bet Nicole's punishment is to do community service and the church is some how involved which will bring Eric and Kristen and Brady into her orbit.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

CherishLuvsEJ
Nov 6 2012, 09:39 AM
Yay. No Rafe. :cheer: Sounds good to me.
TFP
omg, whoa there is no Rafe in sight in these spoilers? :OhMy: I didn't realize that.

:cart: I'm going to enjoy this moment now because I'm sure Rafe's mug will pop up this week somehow.

Today has been great so far. :D

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'm really looking forward to EJ and Abigail's scenes. Whatever they may be. As well as Nicole and Eric.

Ireland98

lysie
And isn't Lucas supposed to be Sami's business partner? Oh yeah, I forgot that Tomlin just wants Lucas around to meddle in Will's boring love life :rolleyes:

What happened to Kate and Brady working together at Titan to take down Sami?

gailwinters
Member Avatar

camera shy
Nov 6 2012, 09:53 AM
Vicky4Mimi
EJ is so pathetic. How many more lies does he have to tell to win Sami? It's just craziness.

IF EJ would get with Abby, maybe he could wear the pants in that relationship??? He sure doesn't with Sami!

Oh, I have several candidates for that honor, and they are miles ahead of EJ. :rolleyes:

Vicky4Mimi

lysie
EJ can never be the boss of Sami...she leads him around by his ear........a pathetic site to see.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

These all read so "meh." Aren't stories supposed to build to a big moment that happens during sweeps?? These spoilers are all so pedestrian.

Romancer66

tomsawyer
Nov 6 2012, 10:46 AM
These all read so "meh." Aren't stories supposed to build to a big moment that happens during sweeps?? These spoilers are all so pedestrian.
"Pedestrian" is a good adjective to describe the entire show right now. A whole lot of nothing special, with some things that are just godawful and a very few things that are above average but just don't seem to go anywhere.

Again, I ask--with more than four months to lay the groundwork for their big comeback, why wouldn't T&W 2 at least try to hit the ground running and serve up some huge, high-stakes drama for sweeps? This sure ain't cutting it.

camera shy

Ireland98
Nov 6 2012, 10:24 AM
lysie
And isn't Lucas supposed to be Sami's business partner? Oh yeah, I forgot that Tomlin just wants Lucas around to meddle in Will's boring love life :rolleyes:

What happened to Kate and Brady working together at Titan to take down Sami?

Yesterday, when Lucas came over to Jennifer's and found Sami before he could find out why Sami was there he took some business call and threw some conversation to Sami like she knew what it was about and my first thought were they still working together?

Lanemack
Member Avatar

Just shaking my head over here...

camera shy

Romancer66
Nov 6 2012, 10:50 AM
tomsawyer
Nov 6 2012, 10:46 AM
"Pedestrian" is a good adjective to describe the entire show right now. A whole lot of nothing special, with some things that are just godawful and a very few things that are above average but just don't seem to go anywhere.

Again, I ask--with more than four months to lay the groundwork for their big comeback, why wouldn't T&W 2 at least try to hit the ground running and serve up some huge, high-stakes drama for sweeps? This sure ain't cutting it.
I don't think Tomlin is capable of writting an exciting story. His ass needs to gone like two months ago.

camera shy

gailwinters
Nov 6 2012, 10:39 AM
camera shy
Nov 6 2012, 09:53 AM
Vicky4Mimi

Oh, I have several candidates for that honor, and they are miles ahead of EJ. :rolleyes:
They couldn't be miles.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Tomlin's ass should have been booted the second he thought that murdering Nicole's baby again was a good idea. :flipoff:
Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Hologram
Nov 5 2012, 09:44 AM
Well, all I know is that EJ + Abby makes me giggle and smiling... :D

Of course when the reality sets in that the writers probably have not even thought about this exciting couple/friendship opportunity .. I get all sad again.

This because I know I will be seeing barf (safe) and perhaps ejami to only be quickly be demolished (like so many times before).

Ejamis bad history is stacking up,.. rejects etc .. its not pretty. Although EJAMI is a sparkle when they have scenes together, Samis rejects is getting old. And I am getting annoyed that Sami never seem to actually care about EJ. Its all EJ showing his love for her. Its fine about taking it slow.. but there is a limit of how slow.. the audience forget and move easily.

And viewers want to be entertained,.. not bored to death.

On another note, I was actually surprised of how many said no to EJABBY on the soap forum. ^o) Obviously they are not seeing the potential.. so I am not very optimistic that we will actually see EJABBY .. but I will hope. ;)

Why is it I always go for the most impossible couplings, first EJAMi and now this?
You know it's not so impossible of a pairing if you consider that this is a direct reflection of another rapist who was redeemed by his love of a virginal good girl.....you know....Abby's parents....it does have potential but since I don't want Ej to hog up even more screen time and I don't think the character deserves ANYONE let alone Jennifer's virginal daughter, I'd have to pass on the pairing....however if they really write this in and take their time and don't develop this insta scarf shit they did with Taylor, then it does have the potential to be really, really good. I do wonder though why the need to stipulate in the spoilers that she's a virgin, unless it's for plot purposes. It's not like the audience doesn't know this already...weren't we made aware of this a few months back when her and Cameron were getting hot and heavy and she stopped him with that excuse.....the pairing CAN work, it DOES on paper and by the way what I see on that GIF they mesh look wise very well...you could have so many layers to the story.

The fact that she's not a 'bad' girl per say but has made bad choices.
The fact that he's a Dimera and she's a Horton
The fact that she's younger and much less experienced than he is
The fact that he's her former boyfriends older brother
The fact that she is Jennifer's daughter and Lucas' niece
The fact that she can go cray cray on him in a heartbeat and it can give Ej a dose of his own obsessive medicine for a change

There is too much there not to like them together....but I would rather he just stay single than ruin another character I like.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply