Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of November 12th; *updated 11/6*
Topic Started: Oct 26 2012, 01:09 PM (36,728 Views)
magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Nov 6 2012, 10:45 AM
lysie
Nov 6 2012, 09:56 AM
Isn't EJ already Sami's boss?
EJ can never be the boss of Sami...she leads him around by his ear........a pathetic site to see.
And other protruding parts of his body.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Elvisfan
Member Avatar

Romancer66
Nov 6 2012, 10:50 AM
tomsawyer
Nov 6 2012, 10:46 AM
These all read so "meh." Aren't stories supposed to build to a big moment that happens during sweeps?? These spoilers are all so pedestrian.
"Pedestrian" is a good adjective to describe the entire show right now. A whole lot of nothing special, with some things that are just godawful and a very few things that are above average but just don't seem to go anywhere.

Again, I ask--with more than four months to lay the groundwork for their big comeback, why wouldn't T&W 2 at least try to hit the ground running and serve up some huge, high-stakes drama for sweeps? This sure ain't cutting it.
I agree about these so called sweeps spoilers being very pedestrian. And these paticular pedestrians are being run over and their lifeless bodies are being dragged by the bus that Sami Brady is driving.

supercool74
Member Avatar

Good Lord. I thought we were done with hearing about Daniel's stupid hand tremors. Are they really going back to that? I hate Jennifer. I really, really do. The only thing I'm looking forward to is Will/Sonny. And I think the EJ/Abby thing has potential if they'd really go there. It does sound like foreshadowing, no?

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

Ireland98
Nov 6 2012, 10:24 AM
lysie
And isn't Lucas supposed to be Sami's business partner? Oh yeah, I forgot that Tomlin just wants Lucas around to meddle in Will's boring love life :rolleyes:

What happened to Kate and Brady working together at Titan to take down Sami?

If these writers weren't so obvious in their dislike for the character of Lucas, we could have had a token scene a few months back (maybe a week or two after their breakup) where Lumi discussed his employment with her company. She could have told him that she really didn't want him to go, but if he wanted to do that it would be understood by her. She could have also told him that she didn't want him working for his mother, and offered to give him a raise for him to stay working at CW. Then we could have them agree to be civil and friendly "for the kids sake and the business"....and now it could have exploded when BOTH Sami and Lucas ended up working for EJ. Ej would immediately fire or even better demote Lucas and have Lucas then turn the tables on the entire company when he secretly takes it from under both Ej and Sami....THAT is the way to write a story, not this shit that we see....the marginalization of Lucas is expected, after all TomSells agenda was clear the second day they were credited for the writing.....out went Lucas in came Rafe and Safe was again in play, Lumi was gone. Now to top it all off they are making Lucas one of the few objecting in some way to WilSon's relationship, when just months ago (pre TOmSell) he was fine and wondering if Sonny had feelings for Will.....seriously not only is Lucas marginalized out of whatever story he was in when TomSell took the helm but it's obvious that instead of giving him another love interest or another business story with Kate or anyone else...they have him be the one hating on Wilson...when in reality there is no reason for him to go from fine with Will being gay to him hating on him....and I'm actually fine with the way they are writing the way Lucas can't come to terms with Will's gayness but let's be realistic here....Lucas needs another love interest, something else to do....
Edited by LuvingLumi, Nov 6 2012, 11:10 AM.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Vicky4Mimi
Nov 6 2012, 09:30 AM
Jenn wonders if Daniel still has feelings for Nicole but all he can think about is professing his love to Jenn.
Daniel’s worried about what she’ll say when Jennifer asks him to her office.
Jennifer has found a clinical trial for Daniel that could help his tremors.

:wow: Still shocked that TPTB are pushing hard with Dannifer. Where is Jennifer's resistance to this scumbag? ....anytime you have to worry about a man's feeling for someone else that is not a good sign especially when .......Dicole was all 6 months...

Daniel's worried what Jen's going to say when she calls him to her office.... after the bastard pushed her away 10x, now poor wittle Dan is afraid to get his big man feelings hurt.
This push-pull dynamic lacks any substance. We know Dan wants her, he told her that last week...so when do we get to know that Jen wants him too......(the clinical hand trials thing?)
The writing is freaking atrocious. :frustration:

:wtf: Instead of grieving for Jack, Jennifer has spent the last few weeks trying to find clinincal trials to get Daniel temors stopped. Not going to sit well with JnJ fans.....

I am a Dannifer- :hater: I Care zero about. Dr. D and Jennifer, I did and would care for her, but no longer. The character assination has made her unredeemable....period.

I always wanted to give Jennifer one last chance to do something Jenniferish...but it seems like November sweeps has pretty much sealed the deal. As much as Dannifer is all wrong, TPTB never gave them a story to make them believable., not even now. They never even bothered to try any romance between them. If any character was about romance on DAYS, it was Jennifer. At least Daniel could send her flowers, a gift, a card, dinner, dancing, hell simple dialogue between with sexual tension...... where is the romance? How can I root for this couple...there is nothing between them. 'taking her in his arms' --- not the sexual tension I am referring to. Why does he want her so bad?

If TomSell are not fired soon.... then Days is better off dead!
Edited by Dreamer, Nov 6 2012, 11:24 AM.

lumifan4life

LuvingLumi
Nov 6 2012, 11:08 AM
Ireland98
lysie
And isn't Lucas supposed to be Sami's business partner? Oh yeah, I forgot that Tomlin just wants Lucas around to meddle in Will's boring love life :rolleyes:

If these writers weren't so obvious in their dislike for the character of Lucas, we could have had a token scene a few months back (maybe a week or two after their breakup) where Lumi discussed his employment with her company. She could have told him that she really didn't want him to go, but if he wanted to do that it would be understood by her. She could have also told him that she didn't want him working for his mother, and offered to give him a raise for him to stay working at CW. Then we could have them agree to be civil and friendly "for the kids sake and the business"....and now it could have exploded when BOTH Sami and Lucas ended up working for EJ. Ej would immediately fire or even better demote Lucas and have Lucas then turn the tables on the entire company when he secretly takes it from under both Ej and Sami....THAT is the way to write a story, not this shit that we see....the marginalization of Lucas is expected, after all TomSells agenda was clear the second day they were credited for the writing.....out went Lucas in came Rafe and Safe was again in play, Lumi was gone. Now to top it all off they are making Lucas one of the few objecting in some way to WilSon's relationship, when just months ago (pre TOmSell) he was fine and wondering if Sonny had feelings for Will.....seriously not only is Lucas marginalized out of whatever story he was in when TomSell took the helm but it's obvious that instead of giving him another love interest or another business story with Kate or anyone else...they have him be the one hating on Wilson...when in reality there is no reason for him to go from fine with Will being gay to him hating on him....and I'm actually fine with the way they are writing the way Lucas can't come to terms with Will's gayness but let's be realistic here....Lucas needs another love interest, something else to do....
I actually don't see them giving Lucas a love interest. They're filming well into Feb sweeps already and he probably still doesn't have anyone. I think eventually it will lead to Safe/Lumi in some way now that Gabi is pregnant. Lucas is only acting this way because he's bitter and miserable about his own life. The way BD described it is he's walking around with a huge chip on his shoulder. If Lucas had any kind of life of his own, he wouldn't be this bi-polar over WilSon. Sadly I think this is Lucas's fate to be like Kate.

lumifan4life

I would love it if Abby reflected Jennifer and turned out to be the one person who could redeem EJ. Maybe his obsession with Sami would finally stop with the love of young, virginal Abby, lol. Go Ejabby, haha!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

lumifan4life
Nov 6 2012, 11:24 AM
LuvingLumi
Ireland98
lysie

I actually don't see them giving Lucas a love interest. They're filming well into Feb sweeps already and he probably still doesn't have anyone. I think eventually it will lead to Safe/Lumi in some way now that Gabi is pregnant. Lucas is only acting this way because he's bitter and miserable about his own life. The way BD described it is he's walking around with a huge chip on his shoulder. If Lucas had any kind of life of his own, he wouldn't be this bi-polar over WilSon. Sadly I think this is Lucas's fate to be like Kate.
and that is what the problem is....Lucas NEEDS someone else to concentrate his efforts on, instead of being his own version of Kate. It's such a disservice to the character to make him into a 'Katelike' personality because if anyone knows what a meddling parent can do in your life it's Lucas. He can't be happy with ANYONE, especially the one person that loved him the most because of Kate's tendencies to meddle into his life. I would like Lucas to just blurt out to Sami that he's still in love with her, but I also want him to admit to her that he won't be with her because of her dick hopping ways. I also want him to move on with a new love interest as I think the story would be wonderful to tell. HE's very much in love with Sami, but she's too busy with the other two at the moment to even realize how Lucas feels. IT would be good to have him reserved at first about falling for someone only to see him slowly do it and for this woman to be head over for him and finally they hit it off....but realistically with other writers I can see this happening, with TomSell who are bent to write for everyone the fans don't care for, then I can't see it happening....so I guess as fans of the character we'll have to just be content with him getting any sort of screen time even if it has the potential to destroy his character in the long run and that just pisses me off more.

deletemyaccountplease

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

lumifan4life

LuvingLumi
Nov 6 2012, 11:33 AM
lumifan4life
Nov 6 2012, 11:24 AM
LuvingLumi
Ireland98

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
and that is what the problem is....Lucas NEEDS someone else to concentrate his efforts on, instead of being his own version of Kate. It's such a disservice to the character to make him into a 'Katelike' personality because if anyone knows what a meddling parent can do in your life it's Lucas. He can't be happy with ANYONE, especially the one person that loved him the most because of Kate's tendencies to meddle into his life. I would like Lucas to just blurt out to Sami that he's still in love with her, but I also want him to admit to her that he won't be with her because of her dick hopping ways. I also want him to move on with a new love interest as I think the story would be wonderful to tell. HE's very much in love with Sami, but she's too busy with the other two at the moment to even realize how Lucas feels. IT would be good to have him reserved at first about falling for someone only to see him slowly do it and for this woman to be head over for him and finally they hit it off....but realistically with other writers I can see this happening, with TomSell who are bent to write for everyone the fans don't care for, then I can't see it happening....so I guess as fans of the character we'll have to just be content with him getting any sort of screen time even if it has the potential to destroy his character in the long run and that just pisses me off more.
I agree that Lucas should tell Sami how he really feels and just blurt it out. It might not accomplish anything but at least it would allow him to get it off his chest and possibly slowly try to move on. As long as he bottles up his feelings inside, he's just going to be more and more miserable. Since Lucas still loves Sami and probably hates himself for it, he needs to just tell her or at least tell someone. Just get it out there and then try to move on for his own sake. He would feel better for doing so. Right now It's killing him and any potential he might have to find love again if he doesn't do this. He needs to just tell her that he loves her but hates that he does, lol. And that he wants to try to move on but can't. But it seems the writers just want to keep him in a holding pattern and make him even more bitter with every passing day. I think if it were any other writers, Lucas would have expressed his feelings and the story would have shifted much differently. I don't think Lucas would have been marginalized the way he has either. But alas, it's sad that it has come to this. I do believe that Lucas will come around when it comes to WilSon like CM said in his interview. But yeah unless something changes, I think this is all we can expect for Lucas storyline wise and we pretty much have to accept it.
Edited by lumifan4life, Nov 6 2012, 11:51 AM.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

EJohnny! :wub:

six
Member Avatar

These don't really sound like sweeps stories,but I'm looking forward to seeing Stefano's return, Eric's return, Wilson and Ejohnny.

Ljay
Member Avatar

jaygal
Nov 6 2012, 07:44 AM
I'm guessing that Eric is a trainee priest because there is no way your family doesn't know you are in process to become ordained. No way.
Yes, another week of shouting at Nicole. Joy.
The rest is boring. What am I saying! I forgot about EJ and Abby. Hopefully they can make this coming (SWEEPS) week a little brighter.
Eric will never make it past his oath of celibacy, not in Salem at least...

Tammy
Member Avatar

If we don't get a Marlena & Kristen smackdown soon I am gonna quit watching!!!! This whole thing is boring as HELL!!!!!!

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

I don't think Lucas stands a chance. I would prefer if Lucas would get invovled with something or someone else and keep his character in tact.. With three guys in the run for Sami's affections, would be to much for me to watch. It is non-sensical to play EJ, Rafe & Lucas for Sami's attention at the same time.... it doesn't make Sami out to be a heroine type... just a slut. TPTB thinking that viewers want to see 3 men running after one woman, I guess it could be flattering, but Sami is just not all that.

monie1973

I think the surprising news is that Eric is back and he's a priest. I am still holding on that there will be no baby!!!!

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

CherishLuvsEJ
Nov 6 2012, 09:39 AM
Yay. No Rafe. :cheer: Sounds good to me.
TFP
Thank God for that.

I love your avatar, do you know when those scenes aired?

bomber
Member Avatar

Oh how sweet! Jen's "saving" Dan like he has just "saved" her. Could these two kids be any sweeter? :sarcasm: And still no sign of her "breakdown" returning now that she's got Nicole out of Dan's orbit. How surprising!

I suppose it would be too much to hope that the clinic is located near Caroline's one and he will be gone for a few months anf Jen could accompany him.
Edited by bomber, Nov 6 2012, 01:19 PM.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

JamesScott_19
Nov 6 2012, 12:57 PM
CherishLuvsEJ
Nov 6 2012, 09:39 AM
Yay. No Rafe. :cheer: Sounds good to me.
TFP
Thank God for that.

I love your avatar, do you know when those scenes aired?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1IFoHcxSbU&feature=relmfu

here you go

am103
Member Avatar

The Daniel/Jennifer stuff is gag-worthy. And still with those damn hand tremors? This is such a riveting story, so much more potential here with Daniel's hands than Jack's PTSD :sarcasm:

Another "Everybody Shit on Nicole" Week I see. Awesome... Bring on Eric!!

And am I the only one who is annoyed with all the Countess Wilhelmina crap? When they mentioned resurrecting the company in 2011, I got excited thinking that we would get a good story out of something from Days' past, but no. We're left with everyone playing Hot Potato and passing it back and forth. Kate is the boss, but Stefano owns it, but now Kate's fired and Sami runs it, then Kristen is Sami's boss, and now Kristen is giving EJ the position? It's a joke. I forgot how bad it is when Days tries to do business stories.

Does anybody know when the scenes occur between Marlena and Kristen that required the use of stunt doubles? I need something to happen with these two, ASAP. I'm loving Kristen's return and her interaction with all of the characters, but it's starting to get dry. I need some action NOW!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply