Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of November 12th; *updated 11/6*
Topic Started: Oct 26 2012, 01:09 PM (35,896 Views)
Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Nov 6 2012, 11:00 AM
Hologram
Nov 5 2012, 09:44 AM
Well, all I know is that EJ + Abby makes me giggle and smiling... :D

Of course when the reality sets in that the writers probably have not even thought about this exciting couple/friendship opportunity .. I get all sad again.

This because I know I will be seeing barf (safe) and perhaps ejami to only be quickly be demolished (like so many times before).

Ejamis bad history is stacking up,.. rejects etc .. its not pretty. Although EJAMI is a sparkle when they have scenes together, Samis rejects is getting old. And I am getting annoyed that Sami never seem to actually care about EJ. Its all EJ showing his love for her. Its fine about taking it slow.. but there is a limit of how slow.. the audience forget and move easily.

And viewers want to be entertained,.. not bored to death.

On another note, I was actually surprised of how many said no to EJABBY on the soap forum. ^o) Obviously they are not seeing the potential.. so I am not very optimistic that we will actually see EJABBY .. but I will hope. ;)

Why is it I always go for the most impossible couplings, first EJAMi and now this?
You know it's not so impossible of a pairing if you consider that this is a direct reflection of another rapist who was redeemed by his love of a virginal good girl.....you know....Abby's parents....it does have potential but since I don't want Ej to hog up even more screen time and I don't think the character deserves ANYONE let alone Jennifer's virginal daughter, I'd have to pass on the pairing....however if they really write this in and take their time and don't develop this insta scarf shit they did with Taylor, then it does have the potential to be really, really good. I do wonder though why the need to stipulate in the spoilers that she's a virgin, unless it's for plot purposes. It's not like the audience doesn't know this already...weren't we made aware of this a few months back when her and Cameron were getting hot and heavy and she stopped him with that excuse.....the pairing CAN work, it DOES on paper and by the way what I see on that GIF they mesh look wise very well...you could have so many layers to the story.

The fact that she's not a 'bad' girl per say but has made bad choices.
The fact that he's a Dimera and she's a Horton
The fact that she's younger and much less experienced than he is
The fact that he's her former boyfriends older brother
The fact that she is Jennifer's daughter and Lucas' niece
The fact that she can go cray cray on him in a heartbeat and it can give Ej a dose of his own obsessive medicine for a change

There is too much there not to like them together....but I would rather he just stay single than ruin another character I like.
Another plus for the EJAbby lovestory is the fact that IT'S NEW. Not the tired dried up, got sick of 6 year old story that NEVER works with Sami and EJ. Just think--what if he could be with Abigail and NOT lie to her!! What a pleasure that would be! I think Kate Mansi has the talent to rock this story and become a favorite like her on-screen mom was years ago. Jen with Jack had more over all appeal than Abigail and EJ because EJ compared to Jack, EJ bottoms out. BUT I still think it's a good idea and has a chance to work!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lumifan4life

Vicky4Mimi
Nov 6 2012, 02:55 PM
LuvingLumi
Hologram

Of course when the reality sets in that the writers probably have not even thought about this exciting couple/friendship opportunity .. I get all sad again.

This because I know I will be seeing barf (safe) and perhaps ejami to only be quickly be demolished (like so many times before).

Ejamis bad history is stacking up,.. rejects etc .. its not pretty. Although EJAMI is a sparkle when they have scenes together, Samis rejects is getting old. And I am getting annoyed that Sami never seem to actually care about EJ. Its all EJ showing his love for her. Its fine about taking it slow.. but there is a limit of how slow.. the audience forget and move easily.

On another note, I was actually surprised of how many said no to EJABBY on the soap forum. ^o) Obviously they are not seeing the potential.. so I am not very optimistic that we will actually see EJABBY .. but I will hope. ;)

Why is it I always go for the most impossible couplings, first EJAMi and now this?
You know it's not so impossible of a pairing if you consider that this is a direct reflection of another rapist who was redeemed by his love of a virginal good girl.....you know....Abby's parents....it does have potential but since I don't want Ej to hog up even more screen time and I don't think the character deserves ANYONE let alone Jennifer's virginal daughter, I'd have to pass on the pairing....however if they really write this in and take their time and don't develop this insta scarf shit they did with Taylor, then it does have the potential to be really, really good. I do wonder though why the need to stipulate in the spoilers that she's a virgin, unless it's for plot purposes. It's not like the audience doesn't know this already...weren't we made aware of this a few months back when her and Cameron were getting hot and heavy and she stopped him with that excuse.....the pairing CAN work, it DOES on paper and by the way what I see on that GIF they mesh look wise very well...you could have so many layers to the story.

The fact that she can go cray cray on him in a heartbeat and it can give Ej a dose of his own obsessive medicine for a change

There is too much there not to like them together....but I would rather he just stay single than ruin another character I like.
Another plus for the EJAbby lovestory is the fact that IT'S NEW. Not the tired dried up, got sick of 6 year old story that NEVER works with Sami and EJ. Just think--what if he could be with Abigail and NOT lie to her!! What a pleasure that would be! I think Kate Mansi has the talent to rock this story and become a favorite like her on-screen mom was years ago. Jen with Jack had more over all appeal than Abigail and EJ because EJ compared to Jack, EJ bottoms out. BUT I still think it's a good idea and has a chance to work!
All I have to say is that Abby will get major props from me if she can do the one thing that no other woman has been able to do: permanently cure EJ of his Sami obsession. If she can do that, props to her!
Edited by lumifan4life, Nov 6 2012, 03:08 PM.

peaches179

supercool74
Nov 6 2012, 11:02 AM
Good Lord. I thought we were done with hearing about Daniel's stupid hand tremors. Are they really going back to that?

LOL. I give up on this show. :shame:

Dee-anne

lumifan4life
Nov 6 2012, 03:07 PM
Vicky4Mimi
LuvingLumi
Hologram

All I have to say is that Abby will get major props from me if she can do the one thing that no other woman has been able to do: permanently cure EJ of his Sami obsession. If she can do that, props to her!
She can only do that if the writers wrote it as such. Stunning and beautiful Nicole could have done exactly that if the writers wrote it so. They really haven't given me a reason why he continues to be obsessed with Sami, they just keep writing it so. Does not matter if it makes no sense to a lot of us. Even when they write her shooting him in the head and leaving him to die, they continue to this day to write him as obsessed with her. All they need to do is stop the madness and give EJ a new story. This one is old and boring.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Nov 6 2012, 11:08 AM
Ireland98
Nov 6 2012, 10:24 AM
lysie
Nov 6 2012, 09:56 AM
Isn't EJ already Sami's boss?
And isn't Lucas supposed to be Sami's business partner? Oh yeah, I forgot that Tomlin just wants Lucas around to meddle in Will's boring love life :rolleyes:

What happened to Kate and Brady working together at Titan to take down Sami?

If these writers weren't so obvious in their dislike for the character of Lucas, we could have had a token scene a few months back (maybe a week or two after their breakup) where Lumi discussed his employment with her company. She could have told him that she really didn't want him to go, but if he wanted to do that it would be understood by her. She could have also told him that she didn't want him working for his mother, and offered to give him a raise for him to stay working at CW. Then we could have them agree to be civil and friendly "for the kids sake and the business"....and now it could have exploded when BOTH Sami and Lucas ended up working for EJ. Ej would immediately fire or even better demote Lucas and have Lucas then turn the tables on the entire company when he secretly takes it from under both Ej and Sami....THAT is the way to write a story, not this shit that we see....the marginalization of Lucas is expected, after all TomSells agenda was clear the second day they were credited for the writing.....out went Lucas in came Rafe and Safe was again in play, Lumi was gone. Now to top it all off they are making Lucas one of the few objecting in some way to WilSon's relationship, when just months ago (pre TOmSell) he was fine and wondering if Sonny had feelings for Will.....seriously not only is Lucas marginalized out of whatever story he was in when TomSell took the helm but it's obvious that instead of giving him another love interest or another business story with Kate or anyone else...they have him be the one hating on Wilson...when in reality there is no reason for him to go from fine with Will being gay to him hating on him....and I'm actually fine with the way they are writing the way Lucas can't come to terms with Will's gayness but let's be realistic here....Lucas needs another love interest, something else to do....
i know kate gave lame reason to billie why she did not ask to lucas to work for her
we do not know where lucas is working for if he working for someone he might sell his stuff from china

just change shift
Posted Image

Posted Image

they never even bother how lucas knows about bryan

there nothing about lucas point view
lucas is set out to be villan to wlison fans which seem to works to for almost of wilson fans
Edited by Partnersincrime, Nov 6 2012, 03:49 PM.

lumifan4life

Partnersincrime
Nov 6 2012, 03:48 PM
LuvingLumi
Nov 6 2012, 11:08 AM
Ireland98
Nov 6 2012, 10:24 AM
lysie
Nov 6 2012, 09:56 AM
Isn't EJ already Sami's boss?
And isn't Lucas supposed to be Sami's business partner? Oh yeah, I forgot that Tomlin just wants Lucas around to meddle in Will's boring love life :rolleyes:

What happened to Kate and Brady working together at Titan to take down Sami?

If these writers weren't so obvious in their dislike for the character of Lucas, we could have had a token scene a few months back (maybe a week or two after their breakup) where Lumi discussed his employment with her company. She could have told him that she really didn't want him to go, but if he wanted to do that it would be understood by her. She could have also told him that she didn't want him working for his mother, and offered to give him a raise for him to stay working at CW. Then we could have them agree to be civil and friendly "for the kids sake and the business"....and now it could have exploded when BOTH Sami and Lucas ended up working for EJ. Ej would immediately fire or even better demote Lucas and have Lucas then turn the tables on the entire company when he secretly takes it from under both Ej and Sami....THAT is the way to write a story, not this shit that we see....the marginalization of Lucas is expected, after all TomSells agenda was clear the second day they were credited for the writing.....out went Lucas in came Rafe and Safe was again in play, Lumi was gone. Now to top it all off they are making Lucas one of the few objecting in some way to WilSon's relationship, when just months ago (pre TOmSell) he was fine and wondering if Sonny had feelings for Will.....seriously not only is Lucas marginalized out of whatever story he was in when TomSell took the helm but it's obvious that instead of giving him another love interest or another business story with Kate or anyone else...they have him be the one hating on Wilson...when in reality there is no reason for him to go from fine with Will being gay to him hating on him....and I'm actually fine with the way they are writing the way Lucas can't come to terms with Will's gayness but let's be realistic here....Lucas needs another love interest, something else to do....
i know kate gave lame reason to billie why she did not ask to lucas to work for her
we do not know where lucas is working for if he working for someone he might sell his stuff from china

just change shift
Posted Image

Posted Image

they never even bother how lucas knows about bryan

there nothing about lucas point view
lucas is set out to be villan to wlison fans which seem to works to for almost of wilson fans
It's natural that WilSon fans will hate Lucas but that's ok, lol. Not everyone has to like him or at least that's not important to me. Plenty still love Lucas and want to see him happy one day. Anyway I know the story will shift again.

lumifan4life

Dee-anne
Nov 6 2012, 03:28 PM
lumifan4life
Vicky4Mimi
LuvingLumi

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
She can only do that if the writers wrote it as such. Stunning and beautiful Nicole could have done exactly that if the writers wrote it so. They really haven't given me a reason why he continues to be obsessed with Sami, they just keep writing it so. Does not matter if it makes no sense to a lot of us. Even when they write her shooting him in the head and leaving him to die, they continue to this day to write him as obsessed with her. All they need to do is stop the madness and give EJ a new story. This one is old and boring.
That's why I'm hoping there is a chance they will write it that way with Abby. Obviously stunning and beautiful Nicole failed at making EJ stop obsessing over Sami and the nightmare continues. She didn't do squat to capture his heart for good so I'm not depending on her to change anything. But Abby might have the magic. The difference is Abby and Nicole are very different. Abby is young and virginal, Nicole is far from it, lol. Maybe young Abby and her sweet innocence will enchant EJ, you never know. I'm willing to give it a chance for now.

Dee-anne

lumifan4life
Nov 6 2012, 03:55 PM
Dee-anne
lumifan4life
Vicky4Mimi

That's why I'm hoping there is a chance they will write it that way with Abby. Obviously stunning and beautiful Nicole failed at making EJ stop obsessing over Sami and the nightmare continues. She didn't do squat to capture his heart for good so I'm not depending on her to change anything. But Abby might have the magic. The difference is Abby and Nicole are very different. Abby is young and virginal, Nicole is far from it, lol. Maybe young Abby and her sweet innocence will enchant EJ, you never know. I'm willing to give it a chance for now.
If Nicole did nothing to capture his heart it is because the writers wrote it like that way. That is all I am saying. If the writers wanted to stop this Ejami story that we keep getting over and over again, all they need to do is stop writing it. Abby is not going to magically make EJ stop obsessing over Sami until the writers stop writing him obsessing.

They could have done it with Nicole because they suit so very well together. They have chemistry, they perform very well together and never boring even though the story they write for them is not so good. but it is the writers that start them off and then destroy them, so that they can keep him obsessing over Sami.

Nicole would have been able to do so if the writer wrote it as such.

Abby is not going to do squat unless they decide to end EJami for good and put us all out of our misery. Otherwise we will just continue to get the same thing we are getting now but with Abby this time and not Nicole. When Mardar wrote for EJole, they were loving and caring together, until they decide ok lets go back with EJami, and then grief sex happened, effectively destroying EJole from then on.

Personally, I don't think Abby and EJ will have the kind of chemistry and dynamics that Nicole and EJ had, but Abby is not going to stop him from obsessing and making a fool of himself until the writers stop writing him that way.

annie21

Last night, I went to the Days FB page and read hundreds of postings -- many of which were expressing various religious views on the WilSon storyline. The exchanges were not pretty, and they went on and on as endlessly as the debates over various EJami/Safe/Lumi pairings (only these arguments included Bible verse citations). That got me thinking.

Maybe it's just me, but I'm uneasy about the show shifting so much of its focus and storylines to the church/religion. All of a sudden, we've got Kristen, John, Brady, and Marlena all working in and around the church. We've got Eric coming back as a priest. Nick is portrayed as having gotten religion in prison. In Wednesday's DA, Nicole points out that she's a sinner while Jennifer is the lady who goes to church every Sunday; and the show is going out of its way to make sure we know Abby is a virgin. Anyway, that's a pretty big shift, and there's probably more to come. Where is it all headed?

I don't have anything against tackling the subject per se; it's just that I don't trust these writers to do well by such a potentially risky move. I don't trust their motives either.
Someone mentioned that Reilly did something similar in the 90s, and his setup led to the demonic possession storyline, among other things. Are they trying to recreate those so-called glory days in some way?

These writers will never be able to pull it off. For one thing, although I'm no fan of JER's, these current writers are even worse in their plot-driven, character-damaging, shallow, cynical, shoddy writing. Secondly, let's face it, the issue of religion in our society is so much more divisive and polarizing now than it used to be. These writers will not handle the subject matter well. Heck, the network shied away from a PTSD storyline as being too "issue-oriented." So why are they okay now with pushing the envelope on several religion-oriented story fronts?

My early thought is that the show thinks by polarizing viewers and getting them riled up (sort of like they do when they stir up the fanbase wars), they can get ratings. Still trying to figure it out, though...

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

annie21
Nov 6 2012, 04:21 PM
Last night, I went to the Days FB page and read hundreds of postings -- many of which were expressing various religious views on the WilSon storyline. The exchanges were not pretty, and they went on and on as endlessly as the debates over various EJami/Safe/Lumi pairings (only these arguments included Bible verse citations). That got me thinking.

Maybe it's just me, but I'm uneasy about the show shifting so much of its focus and storylines to the church/religion. All of a sudden, we've got Kristen, John, Brady, and Marlena all working in and around the church. We've got Eric coming back as a priest. Nick is portrayed as having gotten religion in prison. In Wednesday's DA, Nicole points out that she's a sinner while Jennifer is the lady who goes to church every Sunday; and the show is going out of its way to make sure we know Abby is a virgin. Anyway, that's a pretty big shift, and there's probably more to come. Where is it all headed?

I don't have anything against tackling the subject per se; it's just that I don't trust these writers to do well by such a potentially risky move. I don't trust their motives either.
Someone mentioned that Reilly did something similar in the 90s, and his setup led to the demonic possession storyline, among other things. Are they trying to recreate those so-called glory days in some way?

These writers will never be able to pull it off. For one thing, although I'm no fan of JER's, these current writers are even worse in their plot-driven, character-damaging, shallow, cynical, shoddy writing. Secondly, let's face it, the issue of religion in our society is so much more divisive and polarizing now than it used to be. These writers will not handle the subject matter well. Heck, the network shied away from a PTSD storyline as being too "issue-oriented." So why are they okay now with pushing the envelope on several religion-oriented story fronts?

My early thought is that the show thinks by polarizing viewers and getting them riled up (sort of like they do when they stir up the fanbase wars), they can get ratings. Still trying to figure it out, though...

I never thought of it that way, I thought that it was a coincidence that they are all connected somehow. I personally don't think the writers know how to write anything decent without screwing it up, whether it be religion, love stories or even merely a story.

I don't care for Will or Sonny. so they bore me to tears,it does not bother me that they are tackling the case of same sex couples.

As far as the rest of the things, I agree that the writers need to stay away from it, they can't write a decent story much less a controversial one.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Oh dear lord, are they seriously going back to Dan's shaky hands BS? These writers are truly pathetic. Oh, and Jennifer's a self-centered bitch and I want to congratulate the current IIC for making me absolutely loathe, hate, detest and want to vomit at the mere mention her name now. Especially considering she was once my all-time fave female on the show. Way to go writers!! :flipoff: :flipoff: :moon:

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Once Wilson has sex it will be a down hill rollcoaster ride for this SL. I highly doubt TPTB will keep them front and center.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

JDeveraux_91
Nov 6 2012, 04:29 PM
Oh dear lord, are they seriously going back to Dan's shaky hands BS? These writers are truly pathetic. Oh, and Jennifer's a self-centered bitch and I want to congratulate the current IIC for making me absolutely loathe, hate, detest and want to vomit at the mere mention her name now. Especially considering she was once my all-time fave female on the show. Way to go writers!! :flipoff: :flipoff: :moon:
TPTB are fixing all the stuff MARDAR did. Daniel gets to lose his tremors problems and Rafe gets his job back on the force... Now, I will wait until Abe gets appointed to be Salem's new Mayor.
With that said, who the hell is the Mayor of Salem anyway, I guess there is none?
Edited by Dreamer, Nov 6 2012, 04:34 PM.

lumifan4life

Dee-anne
Nov 6 2012, 04:16 PM
lumifan4life
Dee-anne
lumifan4life

If Nicole did nothing to capture his heart it is because the writers wrote it like that way. That is all I am saying. If the writers wanted to stop this Ejami story that we keep getting over and over again, all they need to do is stop writing it. Abby is not going to magically make EJ stop obsessing over Sami until the writers stop writing him obsessing.

They could have done it with Nicole because they suit so very well together. They have chemistry, they perform very well together and never boring even though the story they write for them is not so good. but it is the writers that start them off and then destroy them, so that they can keep him obsessing over Sami.

Abby is not going to do squat unless they decide to end EJami for good and put us all out of our misery. Otherwise we will just continue to get the same thing we are getting now but with Abby this time and not Nicole. When Mardar wrote for EJole, they were loving and caring together, until they decide ok lets go back with EJami, and then grief sex happened, effectively destroying EJole from then on.

Personally, I don't think Abby and EJ will have the kind of chemistry and dynamics that Nicole and EJ had, but Abby is not going to stop him from obsessing and making a fool of himself until the writers stop writing him that way.
Of course Nicole or anyone really could have done it if the writers wrote it that way. This show only gives us what the writers write, lol. Fact is, Nicole couldn't do it, Taylor couldn't do it, no one could so far. Saying Nicole could have done this or that is one thing but fact is they tried Ejole for 4 years, even showed EJ as loving her for a little bit but it still didn't completely cure him of Sami did it? We don't know yet if Abby can or can't unless they give us the story. So far everything is speculation based on that one bonding spoiler but if they ever do decide to go there, they might very well write something new and different with them. Plus Abby being J&J's daughter I can definitely see them going the J&J route with Ejabby. It would be a very similar story since Jack was a rapist who was redeemed by young Jennifer back in the day.

lumifan4life

Dreamer
Nov 6 2012, 04:30 PM
Once Wilson has sex it will be a down hill rollcoaster ride for this SL. I highly doubt TPTB will keep them front and center.
WilSon's bliss will definitely be short lived after they do the deed. It will be all about the Wabi baby from now on.

concerned
Member Avatar

lumifan4life
Nov 6 2012, 04:58 PM
Dreamer
Nov 6 2012, 04:30 PM
WilSon's bliss will definitely be short lived after they do the deed. It will be all about the Wabi baby from now on.
Which is unfortunately the least interesting aspect of the Wilson storyline.

So many better more relevant ways they could go with this story.

Dee-anne

lumifan4life
Nov 6 2012, 04:56 PM
Dee-anne
Nov 6 2012, 04:16 PM
lumifan4life
Dee-anne

Of course Nicole or anyone really could have done it if the writers wrote it that way. This show only gives us what the writers write, lol. Fact is, Nicole couldn't do it, Taylor couldn't do it, no one could so far. Saying Nicole could have done this or that is one thing but fact is they tried Ejole for 4 years, even showed EJ as loving her for a little bit but it still didn't completely cure him of Sami did it? We don't know yet if Abby can or can't unless they give us the story. So far everything is speculation based on that one bonding spoiler but if they ever do decide to go there, they might very well write something new and different with them. Plus Abby being J&J's daughter I can definitely see them going the J&J route with Ejabby. It would be a very similar story since Jack was a rapist who was redeemed by young Jennifer back in the day.
It is not that EJole did not cut it. They were great. The problem is that the writers did not want them to remain as a couple because they wanted to keep having EJ in Sami's orbit. When they made Nicole lose her baby the first time, it was the begginning of the end. If they wanted to, they could have given EJole a better and different ending than the one we got. They could have even given her back her baby.

When they put EJole back together a second time, they were not really writing them to get back together as we hoped, because the writers had another plan and that was to bring Taylor in for EJ. Someone new, just like you want him with someone new like Abby.

That did not work out, mainly because it was a horrible and unbelievable story, and they did not share as much chemistry as EJ and Nicole. Then Mardar comes along and wrote EJ as wanting Nicole back; and loving Nicole, they probably wrote them together for about 2 months when they decided ok enough of EJole lets go back to EJami. We actually got great scenes with EJ and Nicole and more people were loving them but yet, they decided to end them and go back to EJami.

So even though you might want them to give EJ and Abby a chance, it is not going to go well either, unless they make the decision to stop having EJ obsess over Sami and just move on, and for her to have a bit of pride and not want to go back with someone who has done so much awful things to her. You will be in the same boat as those of us who love Ejole or should I say loved Ejole. When we were thinking that they are writing them a proper story and they were putting them together, they came up with griefsex so that Sami can once again be in his orbit. It doent even matter to them that the reasons they give the characters for doing things makes absolutely no sense.

So, basically you are not going to get what you wish, unless the writers or TPTB make the decision to stop the madness. We can always hope, but we really don't have much control over what they write and how they write it and Sami and EJ has been in each others orbit and stories for over 6 years and nothing seems to be making them want to stop, Instead they are going to be getting closer despite all that they have done to each other.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Gee let me guess... John is being a big ole' idiot, taking Kristens side... Marlena will get kidnapped... John will save her... then we will hear weeks of "I'm soooo sorry Doc.... How could I be such a idiot.... I should have listened to you!!!" :blah:

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Tammy
Nov 6 2012, 05:58 PM
Gee let me guess... John is being a big ole' idiot, taking Kristens side... Marlena will get kidnapped... John will save her... then we will hear weeks of "I'm soooo sorry Doc.... How could I be such a idiot.... I should have listened to you!!!" :blah:
Yup, yup, yup. :shame:

Is deleting John's text the "underhanded" thing Marlena does?

Tammy
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
Nov 6 2012, 06:06 PM
Tammy
Nov 6 2012, 05:58 PM
Yup, yup, yup. :shame:

Is deleting John's text the "underhanded" thing Marlena does?
Probably. And once he finds out it was about Brady, because you know Kristen will tell him, it will make Marlena look like a total ass and John will take Krsitens side once again!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply