Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, October 29th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 26 2012, 01:26 PM (4,362 Views)
Kriss4

I like the sonny/will storyline and the Caroline storyline, and while I enjoy Kristen too, I don't want her to become another character that eats Salem.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

supercool74
Member Avatar

Okay, first off....I love Sonny now more than ever. I've always been kind of partial to Will...even acting like a brat and all. Sonny has always been kind of one-note to me although I've always liked him okay. But the way he handled himself with Lucas.... :thumbsup: I just fell in love with him. He's not going to put up with any of his crap. Loved all of the looks he was giving him too. And Lucas....I know he's being protective but Will is a grown ass man. Sure he's young, but he's of age and can pretty much do whatever the hell he wants. I'm wondering if he'd be throwing such a fit if he knew Will wasn't even a virgin anymore. Will HAS had sex....not with a guy, but still. And Lucas seems to think that Will is still confused...he said so to Sonny, and Sonny corrected him with "not anymore". So I'm thinking the whole Gabi being pregnant will unfortunately come into play, making Lucas think that Will is indeed still confused. I hate that they are making Lucas like this, but at the same time I'm hoping Will gets as much as a backbone as Sonny and tells his dad to lay off....just like Lucas used to tell his own mother.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

From what I read, it looks like a good episode.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Meant to mention this when the loft set first reappeared but it's about time that set got a real main door without those stupid vent holes.

KMan101
Member Avatar

So let me get this straight, Kim lives in California still, yet can't care for her mother? Seriously writers? You could have thrown in there that she was dropping everything. Ugh. I don't know why that bothered me so much.

Will/Sonny scenes were surprising. In a good way.

KMan101
Member Avatar

And while I'm not thrilled about the writing for Lucas (the ONLY real reason I'm wary is because of the supposed Tomlin-doesn't-like-Lucas thing). I could get behind this more if it wasn't Tomlin writing it. I think he's doing it on purpose to damage Lucas. However, it is fairly realistic. Lucas is the type of father claiming to be OK with it. I can't get mad at him for his reactions because I totally buy it. I know everyone wants Lucas to accept it and everyone be supportive and wonderful but soaps need to be a tad more realistic and stop living in the past. Soaps are boring when everyone gets along. And I'm sure Dattilo likes tackling this side of Lucas, whether WE all like it or not. I'm just glad they kept him, but we'll see how it's handled.

But again, my upset at the Lucas shift is because of Tomlin. Don't trust him in regards to the Lucas character.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

If someone watched today's show and was unaware of all of Kate's meddling in Lucas' life, then they may not have an appreciation or understanding for Lucas' behavior today. Yes, he was a pompous, hypocritical, bigoted ass today; but it makes sense from a history perspective. I hope Will, Kate and Sami go after him for his words and actions today. I know if I was in Sonny's shoes, I would not have been as patient or as calm with Lucas.

The Bo/Caroline exit story continues to hit all the right notes. It's a pity it is almost over.

That Billie-Nick scene was Awkward with a capital A.

peaches179

LOVED the Bo/Marlena scenes. That was Deidre and Peter playing those scenes. Heartbreaking! :(

Ugh! Didn't care how Bryan played his scenes today.
Edited by peaches179, Oct 29 2012, 02:03 PM.

monie1973

Love the WilSon scenes especially Sonny he was polite and stern and spoke his mind and I loved the looks he was throwing he was so sexy. Also Lucas seems to still think that Will is confused is he hoping Will is confused about being gay that is why he doesn't want them to get together. I liked the convo Lucas and Sonny had it seemed it needed to be said and glad that Sonny said it. But I am confused as to why Lucas thinks Sonny is using Will, and that he's a bad influence. Its Will and Sonny decision and Lucas needs to respect that, if they want to be together than they will be. Does it seem that they may be turning the Kate/Lucas/Sami dynamic into the Will/Sonny/Lucas dynamic. Will being Lucas/Sonny being Sami/Lucas being Kate now this could be interesting and from what I have seen Sonny can hold his own, just like Sami does.
Edited by monie1973, Oct 29 2012, 02:20 PM.

Harmony233

monie1973
Oct 29 2012, 02:16 PM
Love the WilSon scenes especially Sonny he was polite and stern and spoke his mind and I loved the looks he was throwing he was so sexy. Also Lucas seems to still think that Will is confused is he hoping Will is confused about being gay that is why he doesn't want them to get together. I liked the convo Lucas and Sonny had it seemed it needed to be said and glad that Sonny said it. But I am confused as to why Lucas thinks Sonny is using Will, and that he's a bad influence. Its Will and Sonny decision and Lucas needs to respect that, if they want to be together than they will be. Does it seem that they may be turning the Kate/Lucas/Sami dynamic into the Will/Sonny/Lucas dynamic. Will being Lucas/Sonny being Sami/Lucas being Kate now this could be interesting and from what I have seen Sonny can hold his own, just like Sami does.
THe differnce to me is that sami/kate had reasons to hate each other sami drugged kates son austin then kept the fact that will was lucas's a secret then accused lucas of hitting will kate framed sami for murder.I would think someone would have more a problem with will than sonny lol.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Oct 29 2012, 02:02 PM
If someone watched today's show and was unaware of all of Kate's meddling in Lucas' life, then they may not have an appreciation or understanding for Lucas' behavior today. Yes, he was a pompous, hypocritical, bigoted ass today; but it makes sense from a history perspective. I hope Will, Kate and Sami go after him for his words and actions today. I know if I was in Sonny's shoes, I would not have been as patient or as calm with Lucas.

The Bo/Caroline exit story continues to hit all the right notes. It's a pity it is almost over.

That Billie-Nick scene was Awkward with a capital A.

i do not understand Lucas' behavior today

silly me i only watching since kate lucas and sami first start the show is does not make sense to me from history perspective

will and sami going after lucas really afterall all they both need to something new than treat lucas as mop on the floor why not and go after lucas

and i think sonny treat better tad than lucas i not say sonny should have treat lucas better but why sonny can treat the person that beat him up better his father boyfriend

lysie
Member Avatar

I just really can't get into anything on the show right now. I liked the Bo scenes.

trojangal
Member Avatar

KMan101
Oct 29 2012, 12:15 PM
So let me get this straight, Kim lives in California still, yet can't care for her mother? Seriously writers? You could have thrown in there that she was dropping everything. Ugh. I don't know why that bothered me so much.

Will/Sonny scenes were surprising. In a good way.
I thought the same thing about Kim living in San Diego

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Well, considering that it was stated that Kim was in San Diego and the clinic where Bo & Caroline are going is in San Francisco.... Not exactly the easiest of commutes.

lysie
Member Avatar

Matt
Oct 29 2012, 06:49 PM
Well, considering that it was stated that Kim was in San Diego and the clinic where Bo & Caroline are going is in San Francisco.... Not exactly the easiest of commutes.
Though slightly easier than Salem/San Francisco.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

lysie
Oct 29 2012, 06:58 PM
Matt
Oct 29 2012, 06:49 PM
Though slightly easier than Salem/San Francisco.
True, but since we really have no idea exactly where the fuck Salem is...

annie21

Sometimes, it's more about having the time available than about proximity. I have a friend who just flew half way across the country to be with her mom for two months of medical treatments, even though her two sisters live within a few miles of their mom. The two sisters have full-time jobs and kids; my friend had a more flexible life situation.

It happens.

It's nice Bo has the time to dedicate to his mom (and a supporting wife and child). I'm still curious how they're going to bring Caroline back without Bo. If it's not Stefano related, maybe he'll sail down the coast to San Diego to help Kimberly with some emergency she has? :shrug:

In the meantime, I'll be content to imagine that Kimberly (along with Shane?) is able to fly up on weekends to visit them both.

Guinevere
Member Avatar
Salem needs Jack Deveraux. Bring Back Matthew Ashford.

^ Maybe they'll send Bo on a sailabout when really he's off chasing down Stefano;)

annie21

A sail-about! Good one! :)

Guinevere
Member Avatar
Salem needs Jack Deveraux. Bring Back Matthew Ashford.

^ Well I'd take the credit but I remember reading that somewhere a little while ago (maybe on this board?)..it's still a good one though - to whoever thought it up. Wouldn't surprise me if they repeated that with a twist under this regime though.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply