Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Nicole's desperate move; Airs the week of October 29th
Topic Started: Oct 26 2012, 01:15 PM (2,556 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

Despite Justin's advice to the contrary, Jennifer stops by Daniel's apartment to thank him for getting Nicole to drop the charges against her. When she realizes the deal Daniel had to make to make it happen, she isn't happy.

Meanwhile, EJ interrogates Nicole about why she isn't pressing charges against Jennifer. Nicole doesn't answer and EJ vows to make someone pay for the baby's death.

Worried about the trouble EJ could cause, Nicole presses Daniel to move to Hawaii as soon as possible. Later, Nicole pays a visit to Sami and asks her to get EJ to back off. "Nicole wants someone who is close to EJ to reason with him, and that person is Sami," explains Arianne Zucker. Is Sami willing to help?

Pick up the latest Digest for details!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Guinevere
Member Avatar
Salem needs Jack Deveraux. Bring Back Matthew Ashford.

Oh the Dannifer angst..it's so compelling! :sarcasm:

Is this really worth an article..it doesn't sound like anything happens at all.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

:facepalm:

Deleted User
Deleted User

I'd need a lot of this :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: and this :joint: :joint: :joint: for this show to even be considered remotely watchable.

Quote Post Goto Top

Romancer66

And this is sweeps, folks!

Anyone excited yet?

Thought so.

Ginger
Member Avatar

So Nicole turns to the woman that EJ apparently loves the most to help out with her scheme.

I bet that works out well for Nicole. :sarcasm:

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

If EJ had Jennifer and Daniel killed this would be a good storyline. As is...there's nothing here.

Deleted User
Deleted User

DiMeraFan67
Oct 26 2012, 01:52 PM
If EJ had Jennifer and Daniel killed this would be a good storyline. As is...there's nothing here.
If Ej had those two murdered I might would just have to tune in for that. :popcorn:
Quote Post Goto Top

peaches179

Shick
Oct 26 2012, 01:36 PM

Exactly!! I feel for kenny writing this mess up!

Sariah
Member Avatar

Jen should have pushed Nicole, and that should have led to the baby's death. (While I would prefer that the baby had lived, if the show was determined to kill him, they should have written the story differently.) Then EJ's grief/revenge would have some teeth behind it. It would MEAN something. I would have wanted to see Nicole in full mama bear mode, planning her revenge as well. It could have led Jennifer to have some kind of mental breakdown, and to finally explore her fears about becoming like her mother, and Abby could be part of that story as well - along with reaching out to EJ and starting up something there. Sometimes good people make bad decisions and react in the heat of the moment - the consequences of that and dealing with it would be far more interesting to watch than the crap they're doing now. People should have been on Jennifer's side, since she's a Horton and all, then you could have their emotional reactions and fallout as they realized that Jennifer did it. She could have been put in a mental hospital for treatment (as the jury found her to be innocent because of a mental defect) and while recovering, she meets a mysterious, bandaged man with amnesia, and starts to fall in love with him (feeling torn because of Dr. Tan)...and the man turns out to be Jack, who has no memory of her or their children.

But this crap they're pulling now, I don't even want to read spoilers about it, let alone watch it play out on TV. I'm still livid that the Ejole baby was killed.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Sariah
Oct 26 2012, 02:15 PM
Jen should have pushed Nicole, and that should have led to the baby's death. (While I would prefer that the baby had lived, if the show was determined to kill him, they should have written the story differently.) Then EJ's grief/revenge would have some teeth behind it. It would MEAN something. I would have wanted to see Nicole in full mama bear mode, planning her revenge as well. It could have led Jennifer to have some kind of mental breakdown, and to finally explore her fears about becoming like her mother, and Abby could be part of that story as well - along with reaching out to EJ and starting up something there. Sometimes good people make bad decisions and react in the heat of the moment - the consequences of that and dealing with it would be far more interesting to watch than the crap they're doing now. People should have been on Jennifer's side, since she's a Horton and all, then you could have their emotional reactions and fallout as they realized that Jennifer did it. She could have been put in a mental hospital for treatment (as the jury found her to be innocent because of a mental defect) and while recovering, she meets a mysterious, bandaged man with amnesia, and starts to fall in love with him (feeling torn because of Dr. Tan)...and the man turns out to be Jack, who has no memory of her or their children.

But this crap they're pulling now, I don't even want to read spoilers about it, let alone watch it play out on TV. I'm still livid that the Ejole baby was killed.

This is EXACTLY how I feel. Well said. :hail:
Quote Post Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Ginger
Oct 26 2012, 01:51 PM
So Nicole turns to the woman that EJ apparently loves the most to help out with her scheme.

I bet that works out well for Nicole. :sarcasm:
I think it's a good plan. Nicole knows how much EJ loves Sami so he is more likely to listen to her. However, nothing ever works out for Nicole so I don't see this going in her favor in the long run. Then again, I don't want her relationship with Dan to work out. I'm waiting for Eric!

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

And as stupid as it sounds for Nicole to go ask Sami for anything - particularly knowing that Sami is PISSED about Rafe lying to her about the baby - I expect Nicole will try to play on Sami's sympathies about letting the baby rest in peace.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

I am glad Nicole gets away from Ej's sorry arse for a while, let him be with Sami if thats what he wants so badly, being with Sami imho is a form of the worst possible punishment. I hope Sami makes his life a living hell!

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Please let Eric rescue Nicole from this horrible story.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Sami tried to hide a baby from EJ to so I don't know why Sami is getting all high and mighty over Nicole trying to do the same thing.

Renee Dimera
Member Avatar

Sariah
Oct 26 2012, 02:15 PM

What an excellent concept for a compelling, high drama storyline! And why is it that so-called "writers," who are paid for their craft, can't come up with better storyline ideas than the fans? :shrug:

BJ Deveraux
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Oct 26 2012, 01:52 PM
Dare to dream!

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

What happened to Utah?

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Oct 26 2012, 05:41 PM
What happened to Utah?
I guess Hawaii was more appealing? :D

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply