Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Nicole's desperate move; Airs the week of October 29th
Topic Started: Oct 26 2012, 01:15 PM (2,558 Views)
annie21

JamaicanBeauty7
Oct 26 2012, 06:06 PM
ladyofthelake
Oct 26 2012, 05:41 PM
What happened to Utah?
I guess Hawaii was more appealing? :D
Apparently, Utah was all about the plan to evade EJ and use Utah's paternity laws to their advantage. Once the baby died and EJ learned the truth, there was no need to go to Utah.

Either that or Dr. Dan the Surfer Dude looked it up on google maps and found out that Utah doesn't have a coast line. So not gnarly!

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

angie37
Member Avatar

Kevc1980
Oct 26 2012, 02:55 PM
Please let Eric rescue Nicole from this horrible story.
I agree 100000000000%!!!! It can't happen soon enough. :rockon:

bomber
Member Avatar

This story is beyond dumb. First you have roughly 8 months of switch the paternity. Then 2 months of Nutty Jen vs Obsessive Nicole. Then within two weeks : "It's O.K. Baby's dead, Jen's sane. Dan's in the clear, Eric's coming back for Nicole. Rafe and E.J. go back to fighting over Sami. Everyone go on with your life - there's nothing to see here."
So what was the point of the story exactly?

Deleted User
Deleted User

That's probably what ticks me off the most. Nicole's baby second baby was sacrificed and in another month all we are seeing now will be totally forgotten and Nicole will be chasing after Eric. (I'm grateful it won't be Dan). It's just this show doesn't know how to write proper SLs to save their life, let alone ones that deal with serious issues such as someone giving birth to a stillborn baby. And to me just ignoring all that Nicole has went through the past 9 months is a slap in the face to all those who watched to see Nicole be allowed to have the baby she's always wanted. Sure I'm thrilled she'll be away from Dannifer and getting a frontburner SL but acting like none of this ever happened and that we are supposed to forget and get over Nicole giving birth to a dead baby just pisses me off.
Quote Post Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

The second part does not sound too bad, the first part is terrible.

lazydazes
Member Avatar

just get nicole out of dannifer`s orbit. That`s enough to satisfy me. If i had to go another month of jennbitchifer`s mouth or dannyboy`s sanctimonius sacrificing, i`ll scream. Hate to see nicole acting desperate over this loser, but its leading to the end of the nicole/dannifer association. I am all for it. Icing on the cake is the beginning of ericole. I am all for that for sure.

nananana7
Member Avatar

Wanted:
Writers to write female characters as NOT being desperate!

Wanted:
Writers to write female characters as strong, intelligent, witty, resourceful, plucky, fun, confident, and self-reliant!

angie37
Member Avatar

^^^and for Nicole to be a man's first choice-- not his second choice or sacrifice.

camera shy

angie37
Oct 28 2012, 09:41 AM
^^^and for Nicole to be a man's first choice-- not his second choice or sacrifice.
But will she? Won't God be his first choice? But I guess playing second to God is a lot better than playing second to Rafe the way EJ does.

Romancer66

bomber
Oct 27 2012, 07:42 PM
This story is beyond dumb. First you have roughly 8 months of switch the paternity. Then 2 months of Nutty Jen vs Obsessive Nicole. Then within two weeks : "It's O.K. Baby's dead, Jen's sane. Dan's in the clear, Eric's coming back for Nicole. Rafe and E.J. go back to fighting over Sami. Everyone go on with your life - there's nothing to see here."
Very good points. If the whole Jennifer as a jealous, obsessive bitch, Nicole as a delusional, manipulative schemer, Daniel as an ethics-impaired manwhore had led to a big story, culminating in a "She Said/She Said" trial that divided public opinion and had months of repercussions, there might have been some method to this madness. Instead, it's just petered out. Jen-Jen has gone in record time from screeching harpy to simpering damsel-in-distress who needs Big, Strong Daniel to save her lily-white ass by making this so-called "noble sacrifice" of relocating to Hawaii with Nicole (some sacrifice, moving to an island paradise with a hot blonde). Daniel is being hilariously portrayed as some knight in shining armor, and Nicole is being set up to be crapped on by the whole town, even though she had as much reason to go berserk and behave badly as St. Jennifer--and AZ has done a significantly better job of generating sympathy for Nicole the Bereaved Mother than MR has for Jennifer the Not-So-Griefstricken Widow.

The whole storyline has turned out to be pointless, and if this is the best DAYS has to offer for sweeps month, it's no wonder their ratings are in freefall.

camera shy

Romancer66
Oct 28 2012, 10:13 AM
bomber
Very good points. If the whole Jennifer as a jealous, obsessive bitch, Nicole as a delusional, manipulative schemer, Daniel as an ethics-impaired manwhore had led to a big story, culminating in a "She Said/She Said" trial that divided public opinion and had months of repercussions, there might have been some method to this madness. Instead, it's just petered out. Jen-Jen has gone in record time from screeching harpy to simpering damsel-in-distress who needs Big, Strong Daniel to save her lily-white ass by making this so-called "noble sacrifice" of relocating to Hawaii with Nicole (some sacrifice, moving to an island paradise with a hot blonde). Daniel is being hilariously portrayed as some knight in shining armor, and Nicole is being set up to be crapped on by the whole town, even though she had as much reason to go berserk and behave badly as St. Jennifer--and AZ has done a significantly better job of generating sympathy for Nicole the Bereaved Mother than MR has for Jennifer the Not-So-Griefstricken Widow.

The whole storyline has turned out to be pointless, and if this is the best DAYS has to offer for sweeps month, it's no wonder their ratings are in freefall.
I still can't believe the character of Daniel is front and center. They can't give a legendary character like Lucas who is loved by so many fans, a love interest and story, but they do Daniel, a character who's hated by so many because he's Tomlin's favorite. Tomlin doesn't seem to have a clue how to make a lot more of his audience happy. He could have given Nicole her baby, Nicole's fans would have been happy, they could give Lucas love story, Lucas's fans would have been happy, they could have kept Jack and given him a story with or without Jennifer, Jack's fans would have been happy. They could have still basically written all the lame ass stories we're seeing now and still made so many fans happy by just changing a few things, but they don't have the good comon sense to have done it.

Harmony233

camera shy
Oct 28 2012, 11:04 AM
Romancer66
Oct 28 2012, 10:13 AM
bomber

I still can't believe the character of Daniel is front and center. They can't give a legendary character like Lucas who is loved by so many fans, a love interest and story, but they do Daniel, a character who's hated by so many because he's Tomlin's favorite. Tomlin doesn't seem to have a clue how to make a lot more of his audience happy. He could have given Nicole her baby, Nicole's fans would have been happy, they could give Lucas love story, Lucas's fans would have been happy, they could have kept Jack and given him a story with or without Jennifer, Jack's fans would have been happy. They could have still basically written all the lame ass stories we're seeing now and still made so many fans happy by just changing a few things, but they don't have the good comon sense to have done it.
IA I can't stand Tomplin and I've always hated Daniel from chelseas crush on him his thing with kate his thing with chloe then abandoned her when she was going through PPD and this crap with jennifer now

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply