Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
NBC & Soapnet Promo for the week of October 29th; "Daniel would do anything for his true love, Jennifer..."
Topic Started: Oct 26 2012, 05:50 PM (5,068 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/video/weekly-preview-102912/1422054

Soapnet Promo

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=220948308036556&set=vb.54025165143&type=3&theater
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Posted Image Posted Image
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Oct 26 2012, 05:58 PM.
Online Profile Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

"Daniel would do anything for his true love Jennifer" ....how sweet....... :sarcasm:

:moon: :flipoff: :puke: :why: :offs: :x

Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

*sigh* :shame: :facepalm:
Offline Profile Goto Top

luvmysoaps

You have got to be kidding me!!!!
Jack just died and Jen barely grieved and is already moving on. I guess Jack was not her great love after all. Sad shit this :flipoff: :moon:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harmony233

disgusting
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ireland98

:bedtime:
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

Does anyone actually like this couple or care about them? Thank God Nicole is almost out of this shitshow!
Offline Profile Goto Top

anya
Member Avatar

These writers need a new dealer, because they are on some seriously bad shit.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dee-anne

I haven't forgotten that they had him telling Chloe 'there is nothing you can do to make me stop loving you.' and yet he wasted no time in divorcing her and moving on with Jennifer.

Seriously these writers are taking away all credibilty from their characters, and then they expect us to care after that.

Now he is saying he will do anything for Jennifer, how long before he is saying something similiar to another female, because we all know how these writers love playing their musical chairs.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Guinevere
Member Avatar
Salem needs Jack Deveraux. Bring Back Matthew Ashford.

True love? :drunk: :laugh:

Why are they trying to sell this as some kind of tortured soulmate thing. Not every coupling is true love (and this was one isn't even love). Besides Jennifer already has a soulmate/true love (though you couldn't tell) and it certainly isn't the one featured in this promo. :toetap:
Online Profile Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Oct 26 2012, 05:57 PM
My thoughts exactly. :puke: :puke:
Offline Profile Goto Top

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

HA! Fucking awesome. The constipated faces at the end, the fact that Jen is more emotional about this than Jack's death- it's just frickin' brilliant stuff.

Oh the angst of it all. Will these two crazy kids EVER catch a break?! I can't wait to tune in and find out...

More seriously, I give TPTB credit because for the first time ever I'm excited about Chloe coming back. Chloe has fans who might not like her being sacrificed to Jen/Dan. I can't wait for that shitstorm to develop.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ljay
Member Avatar

Sure Jennifer is Daniels true love UNTIL...
Spoiler: click to toggle
Offline Profile Goto Top

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Ljay
Oct 26 2012, 07:29 PM
Sure Jennifer is Daniels true love UNTIL...
Spoiler: click to toggle
God bless her. Would this make her a martyr?
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

:puke: :puke: Other than wanting to puke, my only other observations are that Jennifer looks old and haggard and Daniel looks like a dirty bum with a brillo pad on his head. Wow, what a pair! :rolleyes:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Marlene

Why isn't the promo about Bo?
Online Profile Goto Top

Sparrow

I fucking hate this show. Have I said that lately? I really, deeply, truly utterly fucking hate this show. Dannifer can piss off. And they have to be the two most unattractive people on this show. Jenn looks like she's 60 and Dan is some guy she picked up cleaning her windshield while she waited for the light to change. I never really hated Dan as much as I despise a few other characters *cough*rafeandsami*cough*, but this promo makes him look like he smells really bad and you probably wouldn't want him to sit on your couch.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Romancer66

:hahano:

More proof that TIIC are totally out of touch with their audience. Pushing Dr. Douche and Jennifer as "true loves" barely two months after her real true love dies saving their daughter from a falling elevator? And when the Jennifer hate is at an all-time high for failing to mourn her husband of 20 years in any discernible way? Wow--that's the clumsiest maneuver since T&W had Maggie pimping Dannifer less than 24 hours after Jack actually died.

Honestly, it must be a gift to be this clueless.

I still maintain it's just a matter of time before Daniel is sniffing after Chloe again.
Edited by Romancer66, Oct 26 2012, 08:46 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

wkline
Member Avatar

OMG may I vomit now... :puke:
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic