Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
NBC & Soapnet Promo for the week of October 29th; "Daniel would do anything for his true love, Jennifer..."
Topic Started: Oct 26 2012, 05:50 PM (5,043 Views)
Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
Oct 26 2012, 07:41 PM
:puke: :puke: Other than wanting to puke, my only other observations are that Jennifer looks old and haggard and Daniel looks like a dirty bum with a brillo pad on his head. Wow, what a pair! :rolleyes:

lmfao :laugh: :lol:

Quote:

I fucking hate this show. Have I said that lately? I really, deeply, truly utterly fucking hate this show. Dannifer can piss off. And they have to be the two most unattractive people on this show. Jenn looks like she's 60 and Dan is some guy she picked up cleaning her windshield while she waited for the light to change. I never really hated Dan as much as I despise a few other characters *cough*rafeandsami*cough*, but this promo makes him look like he smells really bad and you probably wouldn't want him to sit on your couch

Omg I'm dying :laugh: :roflol:
Edited by Sonny_BrendaFan, Oct 26 2012, 09:02 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Marlene
Oct 26 2012, 08:02 PM
Why isn't the promo about Bo?
i was about to ask the same thing! regardless of what went down BTS with Peter - did he choose to leave because he just wanted to leave, was it a budget issue, etc - this promo should be devoted to his exit! Heaven forbid this show show a millimeter of gratitude for a man that's given so much to this show and has been on for the last 17 years! Melanie got weeks of promos, Bo didn't even get one fucking promo. it's 15 seconds for crying out loud!! This is such a disgrace!!
I almost wish Kristian had decided to leave as well so I could be done with this show! TPTB is gonna have to work really really really hard to make me watch anything other than Hope scenes! Kristian is officially the only reason i'm not completely abandoning this show!
Offline Profile Goto Top

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Marlene
Someone in another thread (Kenny, I think) noted that they're probably trying to sneak him out so people won't notice. And really, with the infrequent airtime, if you don't know he's leaving and you're part of the mythical unknowing General Audience, you might not even realize he's gone.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ChampagneRiver
Member Avatar

What's weird to me is that these epically star-crossed "true loves" that are apparently worthy of a weekly promo aren't even mentioned in the November sweeps preview.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LonePirate
Member Avatar

There are so many better stories going on next week, namely Bo's exit for starters, that deserved to be previewed instead of the absolute worst "romance" currently on this show.

The best moments of that preview were the two seconds with Nicole. The rest of it sucks hardcore.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dreamy
Member Avatar

Don't like it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Well this was enough to make me want to puke. Thank god nicole is soon on her way out of this awful storyline to bad her baby and jack were sacrificed for it
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Ugh can't believe they sacrificed Jack and Nicole's baby for these two. Days is so out of touch with what the audience WANTS to see. Does anyone even like Dannifer? lol
Goto Top

nananana7

Marlene
Good question!

Thankfully we have Jason's tribute to Bo here:
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8746857/1/#post8865435
Edited by nananana7, Oct 26 2012, 11:27 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Oh geez.

The scarecrow & the lion.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Whats even funnier is someone always ask for the youtube version of the promo but no one is even interested enough to take the effort to ask lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Hopeless_Dreamer
Oct 26 2012, 10:42 PM
Ugh can't believe they sacrificed Jack and Nicole's baby for these two. Days is so out of touch with what the audience WANTS to see. Does anyone even like Dannifer? lol
i didn't mind Dannifer the first time around. (aka they were tolerable and had their moments) but this time, it's just the stupidest thing. TomSell came on board & the first thing they did was make Dan no longer interested in Nicole and apparently pining for Jen. When Dannifer broke up the first time, it was left such that both still had feelings for each other, but the way Dan's feelings just turned on & off was ridiculous. Not to mention Jen's insta-getting over Jack's death. and now TomSell are trying to insert bits of Jen still pining for Jack, or whatever. It's sad that Higley did a better job with Dannifer than TomSell are doing now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Alin89
Member Avatar

yuck yuck and throwup wat a disaster of a promo
Offline Profile Goto Top

BlueStar28
Member Avatar

Wow could it get any lamer? Hate Dannifer.Jen belongs with Jack.Period!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Chelsea
Member Avatar

Like Dannifer is going to pull in the viewers, what a waste of promo time. :puke:
Edited by Chelsea, Oct 27 2012, 07:39 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

vinnmerc
Member Avatar

CherishLuvsEJ
Oct 26 2012, 06:06 PM
"Daniel would do anything for his true love Jennifer" ....how sweet....... :sarcasm:

:moon: :flipoff: :puke: :why: :offs: :x

Can Hardly wait for Ejami !!! :makeout: :cheer: :chee:
Offline Profile Goto Top

talbab1994
Member Avatar

I don't think either one of them do angst very well. They look like they are constipated or something.....there was a point where I really didn't mind them but now......there's just something that I really don't like about them. I kind of think they are making both characters look cheap and Nicole desperate--I don't see them as this and I just don't get why the writers are making this look like this. Sometimes I really think, why do I even watch this crap?
Offline Profile Goto Top

KweenBoda
Member Avatar

Its all a damned SHIT FEST!! Can you see those words now, days writers?! SHIT FEST..You sure pulled up those ratings, didn't ya?? The best thing that can happen now is to get Jennifer out of Salem. I have loved this show for years, but Ken has destroyed it..and it won't even end in a dignified manner. We have this 'true love' BS!! Jack not even dead 2 months, Maggie pimping out her son 2 days after jack died to the so called bitch of a widow? I can't stand to watch Maggie either now. Killing off a baby to further promote what true love is supposed to be. FUCK YOU KEN for destroying my beloved soap.
Offline Profile Goto Top

supercool74
Member Avatar

I just don't understand why they keep pushing this couple. I can't really stand either character right now so I really don't give a shit whether they get together or not, but I certainly don't want to waste my time watching them. I think what really burns is the fact that they killed Jack off for this crap. They could still have pushed the couple (because I wouldn't watch them anyway) but kept Jack on the show. And now Nicole is affected and her baby is dead....and it's for absolutely NOTHING. What a crap story. I wish they'd just get together already and move far, far away.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Daniel,u do remember her husband just died,hmm,guess he can't if the idiot writers don't.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic