Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Week of 10/29 Promo
Topic Started: Oct 26 2012, 06:43 PM (1,817 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Eh, other wk for me not to watch it.... ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

That must be the office of doom. How many health scares have happened there!

Queen B
Member Avatar

I might be in the minority but I actually really liked that promo , I think it was well done and I'm glad Phyllis is finally being written in character again. Adam hiding Sharon on the farm is just stupid as fuck though

ratfink
Member Avatar

OMG with Jack.........Phyllis is still wearing that FUGLY dress. Has this only been one day, or has she been wearing it ALL week! :shrug:

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Queen B
Oct 26 2012, 10:45 PM
I might be in the minority but I actually really liked that promo , I think it was well done and I'm glad Phyllis is finally being written in character again. Adam hiding Sharon on the farm is just stupid as fuck though
No kidding! Could they not have thought of a better plan? Why havent we seen the police looking for her?

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Quote:

No kidding! Could they not have thought of a better plan? Why haven't we seen the police looking for her?

Because they want to make sure they have her dead to rights before they come and get her. Don't want her getting off on a technicality again.
Noah and Nick find something that leads them to Sharon. Now... if they do this right they will take it to the cops in hopes that it get's her locked up and some help for her crazy self. She will get skitzy and run out of the cabin neked like she's a forest nymph or a nympho and the cops will catch her. She will try to bribe her way out of it by offering herself up as a sacrifice. The cops will look at her, shake their heads and say, 'no thank you, it's all worn out, it would never fit.'

cgoff
Member Avatar

ratfink
Oct 26 2012, 11:32 PM
OMG with Jack.........Phyllis is still wearing that FUGLY dress. Has this only been one day, or has she been wearing it ALL week! :shrug:
love the dress!! of course MS can make anything look great!! and one week for us is sometimes a day for the show!

the dress is a Generosa Dress by La Petitie Robe, it is no longer available but one sorta like it goes or $774 dollars!

http://theyoungandthestylish.onsugar.com/category/phyllis-summers
Edited by cgoff, Oct 27 2012, 01:15 PM.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Please let Phyllis really be talking to Nick in that promo when she's talking about revenge. This is the Phyllis I want to see! Not the nasally version that is always whining about her husband and blah, blah, blah. I want the evil and vindictive one back. The real Phyllis!

cgoff
Member Avatar

Crazygirl
Oct 27 2012, 01:26 PM
Please let Phyllis really be talking to Nick in that promo when she's talking about revenge. This is the Phyllis I want to see! Not the nasally version that is always whining about her husband and blah, blah, blah. I want the evil and vindictive one back. The real Phyllis!
watch it again, Phyllis is at CL aqnd Nick looks like he is at NE

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

^^Damn. I knew it was too good to be true. I wish she would really talk to Nick like that.

cgoff
Member Avatar

^^^I am ready for her to call him "Nickclueless" again!

ratfink
Member Avatar

cgoff
Oct 27 2012, 01:14 PM
ratfink
love the dress!! of course MS can make anything look great!! and one week for us is sometimes a day for the show!

the dress is a Generosa Dress by La Petitie Robe, it is no longer available but one sorta like it goes or $774 dollars!

No, not that dress...That one is gorgeous. I meant the one at the end of the clip where Jack collapses...I think it is so unattractive and she has had it on all week :)

cgoff
Member Avatar

ratfink
Oct 27 2012, 03:57 PM
cgoff
ratfink

No, not that dress...That one is gorgeous. I meant the one at the end of the clip where Jack collapses...I think it is so unattractive and she has had it on all week :)
that is the dress for the link I gave

ratfink
Member Avatar

Sorry, just giving an opinion... :-/

nananana7

I saw Phyllis in two different dresses in the promo:

This one -- currently cgoff's avatar -- is very attractive on Phyllis.
Posted Image

I didn't care for this one -- which Phyllis has been wearing in a few recent episodes:
http://theyoungandthestylish.onsugar.com/Special-Request--October-23-2012-Episode--Phyllis-Summers-Newman-25629071

Edited by nananana7, Oct 27 2012, 07:54 PM.

aishiteru
Member Avatar

She is amazing :3

Queen B
Member Avatar

cgoff
Oct 27 2012, 06:33 PM
ratfink
cgoff
ratfink

It's absolutely an ugly dress. Phyllis looks like shit no matter what she wears though.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

MS is written up as a strong willed,"call em as she see's em" kind of gal.
Sharon was portrayed as the "poor me, rescue me guys because I'm frail and blonde" kind of woman.
I would rather sit down to a cup of coffee with someone who can stand up for herself and not expect a man to hold the cup for me.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Queen B
Oct 28 2012, 11:50 PM
cgoff
Oct 27 2012, 06:33 PM
ratfink
cgoff
It's absolutely an ugly dress. Phyllis looks like shit no matter what she wears though.
:lol:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply