Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Interview with Tracey Bregman and Daniel Goddard
Topic Started: Oct 27 2012, 05:59 AM (1,345 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

By Jeevan Brar, October-25-12
Y&R actors confident with behind-the-scenes changes and a return to character-driven storylines

http://entertainment.ca.msn.com/tv/yandr-actors-confident-with-behind-the-scenes-changes-and-a-return-to-character-driven-storylines#scpshrtu

Edited by Daytime, Oct 27 2012, 01:32 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bygnedys

Thank you for posting.

Talk about a suck up= D.G. more boring stuff with him and C.K. ahead. ugh.

Checkers
Member Avatar

I haven't seen a Lauren spoiler in forever.

sonemfan4life

I wish someone would let them get rid of Cane and recast Lily.

ncdnwd

TPTB know they have a good thing with DG and CK. Thank god they are going to give them a good sl it is long over due. Smart people will use their best.

sandysea

Awesome interview, looking forward to their s/l.

bygnedys

It is sad this show is getting worse instead of better.

LPS
Member Avatar

I love how the actors suck up to the new regime. Its like clockwork, LOL.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Wait a sec so does this mean they have an upcoming s/l together?..Hummm Interesting..

Lauren has been wasted for far too long TB deserves something good, she use to play the cliche "Bitch I love to Hate" type character so well.

ratfink
Member Avatar

lightandday
Oct 29 2012, 07:19 PM
Wait a sec so does this mean they have an upcoming s/l together?..Hummm Interesting..

Lauren has been wasted for far too long TB deserves something good, she use to play the cliche "Bitch I love to Hate" type character so well.
TB and DG...gag me...love TB...hate DG He needs to go...yes TB needs a good front story line...Love her!!!

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I agree! TB is awesome and needs more screentime. DG...no comment.

Queen B
Member Avatar

TB needs to do something with her ugly 80's style hair and then I'd love to see her on more. I can't help but wonder though, why is DG always popping up at the most random times, they act like he's a leading man or something. wasn't he on the price is right with JM too?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply