Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: The Scorpios Are Back!
Topic Started: Oct 29 2012, 04:48 AM (1,541 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

THE SCORPIO'S ARE BACK!!

With the return of AJ Quartermaine (Sean Kanan) this past week and the fact that Monica knew all along (did Alan know too?) Port Charles welcomes back another to the fold, Kimberly McCullough is back soon but does she remember anything? On top of that return Robert Scorpio (Tristan Rogers) comes back to Port Charles. Will Robert help find Robin or is he back to give Luke a piece of his mind? Look for Robert and Robin to appear during BIG Novemeber sweeps month!!!

http://soaptownusa.com/index.html
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

talbab1994
Member Avatar

TFP! :)

This show keeps getting better and better! Looking forward to November!

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

General Hospital is firing on all cylinders. KILLING IT. Another great move. I hope Robert sticks around this time. This is turning into an all-time all-star cast.

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

Love this, I love the Scorpios, and having Robin and Robert Scorpio back is a major plus in my book. Patrick needs his Robin and Anna needs Robert.

Tammy
Member Avatar

OMG I love Tristan Rogers soooo much! I loved his interaction with Luke and Tracey! :wub2:

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Great News, Daytime!! :cheers:

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Wow great to see a show that has it together for a change! I can't wait

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

General Hospital is really going all out. WOW. But how can they afford all these returns?

granolagirl
Member Avatar

Kevc1980
Oct 31 2012, 05:53 PM
General Hospital is really going all out. WOW. But how can they afford all these returns?
I'm thrilled about this, but I wonder, too.

Nate
Member Avatar

Are these contract roles?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply