Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 10/29; Twitter/FB list in first post
Topic Started: Oct 29 2012, 06:07 AM (13,736 Views)
bomber
Member Avatar

nocturnalblondie
Oct 31 2012, 01:41 PM
New headshots were posted on Matthew Ashford's Facebook page... ummm YOUR LOSS DAYS! Holy yum!

Posted Image

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.455315994509535.98635.117373061637165&type=1
WOWWW!! Very nice. How the hell do they think Dr Dan is a better catch than that??
Offline Profile Goto Top

NikiLani
Member Avatar

annie21
Oct 31 2012, 09:50 AM
@galengering: Changed the tag on @DrakeHogestyn s door last nite from "do not disturb" to "make up room" and maid walked in on him fully naked! Classic!

They must still be in S. Africa. Is he for real? Or is he just making stuff up for Twitterland. Sorry, but this kind of practical joke isn't funny to me (nor is tweeting to the world about it afterwards). Not impressed.

Drake was laughing uncontrollably about that exact incident today, it took a while for him to compose himself. Clearly Drake didn't have a problem with it. They all seem to be enjoying their time in SA.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

KJAlfonso: Good Morning ; )Happy Halloween ! Boo LOL Hope u all have a Beautiful day ; )
https://twitter.com/KJAlfonso/status/263646675585888256
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

peterreckell: Happy Halloween :-) Have a spirited day!!
https://twitter.com/peterreckell/status/263720900938047488
Offline Profile Goto Top

annie21

rpmaluki
Oct 31 2012, 02:46 PM
annie21
@galengering: Changed the tag on @DrakeHogestyn s door last nite from "do not disturb" to "make up room" and maid walked in on him fully naked! Classic!

They must still be in S. Africa. Is he for real? Or is he just making stuff up for Twitterland. Sorry, but this kind of practical joke isn't funny to me (nor is tweeting to the world about it afterwards). Not impressed.

Drake was laughing uncontrollably about that exact incident today, it took a while for him to compose himself. Clearly Drake didn't have a problem with it. They all seem to be enjoying their time in SA.
If I were in front of a bunch of cameras and screaming fans, I'd probably laugh about it, too -- no matter what I felt about it in private. Maybe Drake's a better actor than some people give him credit for.

In any case, I'm glad everyone had a good time at the event.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Virginia
Member Avatar

bomber
Oct 31 2012, 02:43 PM
nocturnalblondie
New headshots were posted on Matthew Ashford's Facebook page... ummm YOUR LOSS DAYS! Holy yum!

Posted Image

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.455315994509535.98635.117373061637165&type=1
WOWWW!! Very nice. How the hell do they think Dr Dan is a better catch than that??
I have always thought Matthew Ashford was way better looking than SC & that Jack Deveraux is a way better soap character than Dr Pervy.
Offline Profile Goto Top

onceinalifetime
Member Avatar

Virginia
Oct 31 2012, 03:37 PM
bomber
nocturnalblondie

Posted Image

I have always thought Matthew Ashford was way better looking than SC & that Jack Deveraux is a way better soap character than Dr Pervy.
Hell yes to both!! Matt is way better looking than Shawn and Jack Deveraux is the best character Days has ever had. The character of Daniel is shallow and disgusting. If writers would just try to understand Jack's character instead of putting him in Mr. Roger's sweaters and making him pathetically in love with Jennifer no matter what she does to him and how she treats him, they would realize they have a compelling character. It's like the writers (any writers) are intimidated by Jack's complex history and loyal fans. Matt's Jack Deveraux is very sexy (not your typical sexy but a unique sexy), intelligent and witty man but they put him in old fogey clothes and have him follow Jennifer around, hopelessly in love with her.

And, I'll never understand why TPTB do not want the MA fans as viewers.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bomber
Member Avatar

onceinalifetime
Oct 31 2012, 04:13 PM
Virginia
Oct 31 2012, 03:37 PM
bomber
nocturnalblondie

Posted Image

Hell yes to both!! Matt is way better looking than Shawn and Jack Deveraux is the best character Days has ever had. The character of Daniel is shallow and disgusting. If writers would just try to understand Jack's character instead of putting him in Mr. Roger's sweaters and making him pathetically in love with Jennifer no matter what she does to him and how she treats him, they would realize they have a compelling character. It's like the writers (any writers) are intimidated by Jack's complex history and loyal fans. Matt's Jack Deveraux is very sexy (not your typical sexy but a unique sexy), intelligent and witty man but they put him in old fogey clothes and have him follow Jennifer around, hopelessly in love with her.

And, I'll never understand why TPTB do not want the MA fans as viewers.
Lol I'm not sure why they hate MA fans either. Considering that we are still here after 20 years of the crappiest treatment ever dished out to an actor and his fans and considering Days current ratings, you would think they would want people who come back time after time to be continually disappointed! IA that Jack is the best Days character. Even this run, MA did amazing stuff with such limited airtime. Even apart from the Marlena, cabin and veteran scenes, there were some wonderful scenes with Abby, Adrienne and Jennifer - just not enough of them.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jderoche5
Member Avatar

rpmaluki
Oct 31 2012, 02:46 PM
annie21

I imagine Drake found it hilarious. He is a care-free kind of guy, Galen wouldn't have pulled the prank if he wasn't. Drake too is a practical joker......so no worries Galen will get his.....lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Days Gangnam Style!

Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

I think "John Black" is having way much fun in South Africa

(forward to 2:20 to see Drake)
Offline Profile Goto Top

jderoche5
Member Avatar

Swoooooooon Drake!
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Gangnam style at St. Luke's! LOL.
Edited by NocturnalBlondie, Oct 31 2012, 06:35 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

LOL at the Gangnam Style dancing!
Offline Profile Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Glad to see St. Luke's is back.
Offline Profile Goto Top

onceinalifetime
Member Avatar

Southofsoap
Oct 31 2012, 06:13 PM
Days Gangnam Style!

LOVE the Days Gangnam style!!!! My son just showed me a few weeks ago the real Gangnam style video...I had to have him explain it to me b/c I didn't really get it LOL!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

onceinalifetime
Oct 31 2012, 08:20 PM
Southofsoap
Oct 31 2012, 06:13 PM
Days Gangnam Style!

LOVE the Days Gangnam style!!!! My son just showed me a few weeks ago the real Gangnam style video...I had to have him explain it to me b/c I didn't really get it LOL!!
I still think it sounds like open condom style, which doesn't sound safe or advisable, although every person in Salem seems to follow that.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Cupcake06

Haha @ Galen's Gangnam Style.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Ari drake and galen seem to be having an amazing time in sa so nice of them to take the time to go there
Offline Profile Goto Top

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Southofsoap
Oct 31 2012, 06:16 PM
I think "John Black" is having way much fun in South Africa

(forward to 2:20 to see Drake)
I concur. that second video is just wow.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic