Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
November Promo #1
Topic Started: Oct 29 2012, 01:15 PM (11,470 Views)
karoline
Member Avatar

peaches179
Oct 30 2012, 06:15 AM
karoline
Oct 30 2012, 05:45 AM
(And can they please dress Ali in outfits that is not glued to her body? She can`t breath in those things... It`s not good for her organs. :shame: )

I agree. She look ridiculous in those tight dresses.
SHE DOES! She looks horrible. Ali is playing a working mother of 4, in her 30s. She should not look like a Jersey shore chick ready to parteeeeei! :shame:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lazydazes
Member Avatar

Uh, hell naw. They better step back and leave my girl alone. All these m`effers better take a step back before throwing rocks or their own glass house will shatter. To think that they have turned nicole`s grief about dannifer and every other sanctimonious salemite blows. That bitch jennifer ranks at the top of my hate list. She could tear a page out of nicole`s book and actually GRIEVE, you know that devastating heartwrenching feeling when you`ve lost a loved one. Of course she can`t understand nicole`s grief. She fuckin` threw her post-partum husband under the bus and hardly dropped a tear when he died. But then she spends weeks on end terrorizing/stalking/arguing with a high risk pregnant woman all for the love of daniel`s shriveled lower body parts. So jenn that makes u the effin` bitch. And dannyboy needs to be stripped of his medical license since he has practically sexed up every female patient he`s had. That washed out 1970`s rejected male ho and his washed out pollyanna princess need to fall over the nearest cliff. And Abby needs to think about her little austin/carrie escapades. Yes, she fuckin` lied too. Instead of fronting on nikki, she should be raking her mother over the coals for her lack of sensitivity for her dead father. And EJ`s rapsheet is extensive so he needs to keep his effin` mouth shut. Where was all these feelings and grief when the baby was ALIVE. And brady (sorry boo trying to make a point here, luv ya baby) but u did bury a woman alive.
As for nicole, she`s made more than her share of mistakes. And for each one the writers ensure that she`s villified/branded before everyone. If that`s the name of the game they need to do it to the rest of these `upstanding` salem citizens.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Three things,

1st - Is Dr. Dicker's job not in jeopardy or does he get free pass for his invovlement of the Nicole baby paternity swtiching? He just creeps me out--- this promo does his character more disservice than anything else.

2nd. MR is hated just as much no as she was same time last year. Yelling and berated Jack, now Nicole. I am not sure that she as a pet of TPTB? I like to see characters grow and change, but this new version of Jennifer sucks big time. MR's had time to get used to the fan hatred of her old/new character. lol!!!

3rd. Kristen/John & Marlena -- how do things happen so fast? Makes me wonder just how long ED will be on for.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

King
Oct 29 2012, 09:11 PM
I think it all looks great!!!

But I really think the promos for NBC have gone downhill a lot.
This wasn't a NBC promo. This was made by Judi who was fired from NBC and then hired by Corday.

Vicky4Mimi

mer4santo
Oct 29 2012, 09:49 PM
that has to be one of the worst promos in along time. And if this has barely been release why do they use footage from the same day?

The Nicole baby reveal is just lackluster, stupid. Gabi and Nick? pass. Jarlena/Kristen and Wilson could be OK, but SafeJ will never not suck.
I do like the SafeJ name..but to be fair I'm going to add Lu-Safej..... :wub: And I agree, it will NEVER not suck!

Does anyone know when #2 comes out..(not that this wasn't #2 enough :puke: )

camera shy

lazydazes
Oct 30 2012, 07:33 AM
Uh, hell naw. They better step back and leave my girl alone. All these m`effers better take a step back before throwing rocks or their own glass house will shatter. To think that they have turned nicole`s grief about dannifer and every other sanctimonious salemite blows. That bitch jennifer ranks at the top of my hate list. She could tear a page out of nicole`s book and actually GRIEVE, you know that devastating heartwrenching feeling when you`ve lost a loved one. Of course she can`t understand nicole`s grief. She fuckin` threw her post-partum husband under the bus and hardly dropped a tear when he died. But then she spends weeks on end terrorizing/stalking/arguing with a high risk pregnant woman all for the love of daniel`s shriveled lower body parts. So jenn that makes u the effin` bitch. And dannyboy needs to be stripped of his medical license since he has practically sexed up every female patient he`s had. That washed out 1970`s rejected male ho and his washed out pollyanna princess need to fall over the nearest cliff. And Abby needs to think about her little austin/carrie escapades. Yes, she fuckin` lied too. Instead of fronting on nikki, she should be raking her mother over the coals for her lack of sensitivity for her dead father. And EJ`s rapsheet is extensive so he needs to keep his effin` mouth shut. Where was all these feelings and grief when the baby was ALIVE. And brady (sorry boo trying to make a point here, luv ya baby) but u did bury a woman alive.
As for nicole, she`s made more than her share of mistakes. And for each one the writers ensure that she`s villified/branded before everyone. If that`s the name of the game they need to do it to the rest of these `upstanding` salem citizens.
It's a shame Alice Horton ghost doesn't appear, step in front of Nicole and throw all of their crap back into their faces, leaving with the last words, "Jennifer, you can do better than him".

EJ is Mine
Member Avatar

Star784
Oct 29 2012, 04:19 PM
Dear Tomlin...

Posted Image
:lol:

I LOVE IT!!!! My thoughts exactly!

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

lazydazes
Quoted for the truth! None of these assholes has any room to talk. But I guess we're supposed to just forget that happened during MarDar's time. We're suppose to pretend that Daniel didn't laugh in Jack's face when he learned of his suffering, that he didn't dump Jennifer 7 times, that he hasn't slept with almost every female patient he's ever head, that he had no problem keeping a paternity secret even though he dumped Chloe for unknowingly doing the same thing to him. We're suppose to forget that Jennifer forced her husband to play a dating game knowing full well the hell he had been through for the last year, that she had the gall to tell Jack she wanted a happy man, knowing full well that he had PTSD! That she continued to run to and gush over Daniel while her husband went to therapy and suffered alone. I'm supposed to just forget how poorly Abigail treated her father, how she wished he were back in the cave where he almost died, where he listened to his only friend suffer an excrushiating death. How she lied to Austin and Carrie over and over again and almost ended their marriage. Well I have not forgotten, Tomlin. So for them to have the audacity to be angry at Nicole over something she did in a moment of extreme grief (something Jennifer would know nothing about) when Nicole is only one who suffered at all! They can take their indignant, sanctimoneous, holier than thou attitudes and go straight to hell. :flipoff:
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Oct 30 2012, 09:57 AM.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I personally could care less. I'm glad the baby's dead & I just want this story and its fallout over, done with, and as forgotten as Peter Blake & the Gemini Twins.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

bomber
Oct 30 2012, 01:52 AM
I also hate the way Daniel speaks to Abi as if she's his daughter. Only Jack has the right to do that.
IA, but in their recent exchange she treated Daniel to be her mother's "friend"

Desperate times, desperate measures.... I 'd say, if that was me and Dan's the guy my momma couldn't leave to go back to my father, or at least help him after being held prisoner in Afghanistan... then I'm done with her too!

Abby is treading very lightly for me on this topic... she should be a solid Jack supporter, not a Dr. D lover!

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Dreamer
Oct 30 2012, 10:13 AM
bomber
Oct 30 2012, 01:52 AM
I also hate the way Daniel speaks to Abi as if she's his daughter. Only Jack has the right to do that.
IA, but in their recent exchange she treated Daniel to be her mother's "friend"

Desperate times, desperate measures.... I 'd say, if that was me and Dan's the guy my momma couldn't leave to go back to my father, or at least help him after being held prisoner in Afghanistan... then I'm done with her too!

Abby is treading very lightly for me on this topic... she should be a solid Jack supporter, not a Dr. D lover!
It didn't stop her last time and it surely won't stop her this time. Abigail is going back on my shit list.

camera shy

Someone on another board made the brilliant point of asking where is the scene of Gabi being confronted by Abby for causing her father's death, Daniel for putting his daughter in the arms of a man who kidnapped her and could have raped her and Brady for causing Madison's death? Gabi set all of these things in motion because she wanted Chad yet she gets to skate away scott free. Maybe Chad will prove he's better than a DiMera and actually follow through on the threat he made to ruin her life.

King
Member Avatar

Abby lashing out at Nicole is pretty cool. I wonder if that is the start of a new rivalry. Eric??

Hope so.

Abby has dead in the water for a while.

james0479
Member Avatar

Dany_E
Oct 29 2012, 05:27 PM
james0479
Oct 29 2012, 02:20 PM
Dr. Poison Penis Baby Stabber
Bwahahahaha!
Lol. I was on a roll last night. I'm just tired of seeing my girl thrown under the bus!! I'll go ahead and agree (to a degree) with Matt on this board and say let the "lie" come out so we can move on. Eric can't get on this show fast enough. I KNOW that "lie" was not intentional nor planned out so we will agree to disagree on that one but I'm ready for Nicole to be out of this story once and for all.

james0479
Member Avatar

King
Oct 30 2012, 11:12 AM
Abby lashing out at Nicole is pretty cool. I wonder if that is the start of a new rivalry. Eric??

Hope so.

Abby has dead in the water for a while.
Hmmmm! I do kinda like the sound of this. I'm still hoping for some real EJ/Abby action which could always cause mega sparks between Nicole and Abby.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

I am rather sick of Nicole fighting another woman for a man especially when they aren't worth it.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

camera shy
Oct 30 2012, 10:47 AM
Someone on another board made the brilliant point of asking where is the scene of Gabi being confronted by Abby for causing her father's death, Daniel for putting his daughter in the arms of a man who kidnapped her and could have raped her and Brady for causing Madison's death? Gabi set all of these things in motion because she wanted Chad yet she gets to skate away scott free. Maybe Chad will prove he's better than a DiMera and actually follow through on the threat he made to ruin her life.
She's a Hernandez remember? Tomlin won't have his pets looking bad.

six
Member Avatar

lazydazes
You don't have to be innocent to be outraged at someone using their dead child to hurt someone else. Every player in this story (except EJ, for once) behaved badly, but no one more than Nicole, who drew everyone (except Rafe) into this out of spite, then lied to them all. I'm not sympathetic to any of them, but if I were, I'd feel the least bad for Nicole.

Dany_E

six
Oct 30 2012, 12:07 PM
lazydazes
You don't have to be innocent to be outraged at someone using their dead child to hurt someone else. Every player in this story (except EJ, for once) behaved badly, but no one more than Nicole, who drew everyone (except Rafe) into this out of spite, then lied to them all. I'm not sympathetic to any of them, but if I were, I'd feel the least bad for Nicole.
And yet, out of all of them, I feel the most sympathetic to Nicole. Ari's a great actress sure but I think it's more than that. There's no sense that bad things are happening to Nicole because of bad things she's done. It's all flipped around. She's doing bad things because bad things have been done to her or, at least, have happened to her. I can feel no "Awwwright!!!" fist-pump-o'-justice as Nicole gets found out because, even though she's done some shitty things here, she's the only one who's lost everything. In addition, the things she's lost are not due to her own actions. She lost the baby just "because", I guess, and she lost Daniel cause he lost interest. It's like she was "punished" before she did anything wrong. The writers have really put this character to the ringer and something in me just cries that it's not fair and I didn't even want Nicole to have a baby in the first place.

Harmony233

Dany_E
Oct 30 2012, 01:29 PM
six
Oct 30 2012, 12:07 PM
lazydazes
And yet, out of all of them, I feel the most sympathetic to Nicole. Ari's a great actress sure but I think it's more than that. There's no sense that bad things are happening to Nicole because of bad things she's done. It's all flipped around. She's doing bad things because bad things have been done to her or, at least, have happened to her. I can feel no "Awwwright!!!" fist-pump-o'-justice as Nicole gets found out because, even though she's done some shitty things here, she's the only one who's lost everything. In addition, the things she's lost are not due to her own actions. She lost the baby just "because", I guess, and she lost Daniel cause he lost interest. It's like she was "punished" before she did anything wrong. The writers have really put this character to the ringer and something in me just cries that it's not fair and I didn't even want Nicole to have a baby in the first place.
IA I can't help but feel for nicole.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply