Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, October 30th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 29 2012, 01:29 PM (5,662 Views)
PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358339/message/1351535266/

All day ahead reports are archived at:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Steven Williford
Script Writer: Richard Culliton

Hospital - Part 1: Nicole can't believe this is really happening. Maybe she will when they're actually in an airport or lying on a beach next to him in Hawaii. Dan says it will be good to see you lying in the sun, getting stronger every day, working on that tan. They kiss. Jen barges into Dan's apt - Daniel, you might want to rethink things when you hear the truth. Nicole lied when she said I pushed her down the stairs. I didn't push her down the stairs. She fell when I was pulling away from her. But that is not the biggest lie. The baby didn't die that night. It was already dead and she knew it. Dan - Is that true? She wakes up with a gasp. Oh God, he can't find out. He can never find out.

Alice's house - Part 1: Justin - I wanted to tell you in person. I just talked to the DA. He has dropped all the charges. Jen - I know. Roman came by last night and he told me that Nicole wasn't going to press charges. Justin - Good for him. I guess you finally got a good night's sleep. Jen - Yes. This has been hanging over my head. Justin - I bet it has. Did Roman tell you why Nicole changed her mind. Jen - No but I think I know.

Dan's apt - Part 1: Dan opens the door to Eli. Hi Dr. Jonas, you have a pickup for Salem Gives? Dan - Yeah, come in. Thanks for coming. Eli - They told you that we only take items in good condition. Dan - These have never been worn. Camera cuts to one half of a twosie outfit.

Hospital - Part 2: A nurse picks up the other half of said twosie from the lost and found box. This is just what I was looking for.

Brady Pub - Part 1: Roman tells Bo that Paul Crimmons is moving to Florida; had a hell of deal on his snow blower so I grabbed it. Bo - I will alert the media. Roman - And you are a jerk. What I'm saying is that Hope doesn't have to worry about her driveway getting snowed over; I got that covered. Bo - I understand and thank you very much. Roman - Don't you worry about Hope or Ciara; I've also got that covered. Bo - Okay I won't be taking off to California if I didn't know that you and the whole family ... I know. Roman - Tell you what. You worry about Ma, I'll worry about everything else. Bo - Sounds like a plan! Caroline and Kayla watch them from behind the bar. Caroline - Look at those two. I've never seen them so close.

Common Grounds - Part 1: Marlena comes in and walks up to a woman. Dr. Patel, I was just thinking about you. Dr. P - Really, is everything okay? Marlena - Well actually I was about to call your office and schedule some appointments. Dr. P - It's been quite a while. Is there a problem? Marlena - Something has come up that I'm having a little bit of a hard time dealing with. Dr. P - Well I'm meeting someone here in a few minutes but I'd be glad to pencil you in. She holds up her phone. My whole life is on this thing. I take it you want to see me sooner rather than later. Marlena - Sooner would be good. Dr. P - Marlena, can I call you later. The person I'm meeting just came in. Marlena gets up and sees that it's Kristen.

HTS - Part 1: When Sami asks Rafe how he could hurt her like that he replies that he loves her more than anything or anyone in the world. I love you. Don't you think ... I tell you, it just feels like we should try and make it work. Don't you think. EJ walks up - There you are. I've been looking for you. He notices their clasped hands - Am I interrupting something? Rafe - As a matter of fact you are ... EJ ignores him. Samantha, do you have a second or two to go over ... Rafe - Go away, okay. EJ - I would have thought that you'd be a tad more agreeable given the fact I just gave you a get out of jail free card. Sami - Wait, what are you talking about? EJ - Oh, he didn't tell you. I decided that despite the fact that he and the doctor broke all kinds of moral and ethical and legal laws that I'm not going to press charges. Sami - I'm glad. EJ - But? Sami - It's a tad out of character, isn't it? EJ - Look I realise I haven't dealt well with these situations in the past. I think often I've let my emotions get the better of me. If there's one thing I've learned it's revenge never gives you the peace or the satisfaction that you've hoped for and it certainly won't bring my son back. Sami - I think you made the right decision. EJ - As for the person who is responsible for his death, she's going to get what's coming to her.

Alice's house - Part 2: Jen - I'm thinking Daniel is the one who talked Nicole into dropping those charges. Justin - Well if he did, he worked a miracle. Justin gets a call. He steps out to take the call. Jen picks up her phone and pulls up Dan's info and then calls him.

Dan's apt - Part 2: Dan is looking at some travel brochures for Hawaii when his cell rings. He sees it's Jen calling. He ignores the call and leaves.

Hospital - Part 3: Nicole recalls the doctor telling her that her baby is dead. She then recalls throwing all the stuff out of the bag that she had bought for the baby and railing at God. She recalls stealing her chart. She mutters - No one knows and no one ever will will. Maxine - Knows what? Nicole - Do you make it a habit of spying on all your patients? Maxine - I make it a habit to check on them; make sure they're doing okay. Nicole - Well I'm not okay. I lost my baby. Maxine - I know. I could see in your eyes how much that hurt. I am so sorry. Nicole - I'm sorry I snapped at you. I'm not myself. Maxine - Honey, compared to some I've dealt with, that was nothing. Do you need help getting ready to leave? Nicole - No, Daniel said he was coming back. Maxine - You must be looking forward to going home. Nicole - You must be looking forward to seeing me go. Maxine - Well I'll go and get started on your release forms. It's going around the hospital that you're not pressing charges against Ms. Horton. I know it's none of my business but I'm glad. Nicole - I know how much everyone loves Jennifer. Maxine - I'm glad because I think it will help you heal. It's a good sign that you're trying to leave all that bitterness behind. Let me get you out of here. She bumps into Dan on her way out. Tell Melanie we all miss her. Dan will. He asks Nicole if she's okay. Nicole - Yeah. Just tell me we're all set for Hawaii. Dan pulls out some papers - Signed, sealed, delivered.

Brady Pub - Part 2: Caroline walks up to the guys table. Why do I feel like I'm walking into the middle of the 3rd act of a Eugene O'Neill play? Not that I'm not thrilled by this turn of events but it's not the end of the world. Kayla - Come on Mom, we don't want our men feeling comfortable with human emotion. Caroline - There's something wrong with me and I'm going to get it fixed. I'll be back before you know it and I am not through with driving you crazy; not by a long shot. Roman hugs her. I wonder if that place in California knows what they're getting into. Caroline - I'm going to take a photo of you guys in front of the pub so I can brag to those biddies out there. Roman - Let's do it. Bo holds Kayla. She's tough as nails. Kayla - I don't think she'd be that tough if you weren't going with her. Listen, I want you to do me a favour. When you call me I want you to level with me. I don't want you to feel like this is all on your shoulders. Bo hugs her - I promise. Caroline comes back in - Look who I found. Ciara and Hope come in as well as Roman. Ciara - Here's the picture I drew Grandma of all of us so she can always remember us. Bo - Oh. They all exchange looks.

HTS - Part 2: Rafe - So you are going after Jennifer? EJ - No. I'm not going after her but I'm going to make sure Jennifer sees justice for what she did. Rafe - Sees justice? What's that? A moment of learning for her? Sami - Rafe! Rafe - No, I'm just trying to clear the air here. You're so evolved that you're not going to press charges against Daniel and me but a recent widow who still has two kids and swears that this whole thing was an accident is a different story. EJ - People often swear truth to lies but then again I'm sure you're already acutely aware of that. He smiles at Sami - Samantha, it was a pleasure as always. He leaves. Sami - Are you serious right now. You were stupid and mean. Rafe - What! Sami - Yeah. Why don't you think about it for a second. He agrees to not press charges against you yet you attack him. Stupid. He's grieving for his son and you went after him. Mean. Rafe - Well stupid would be to actually believe a word that he says. Yes, he's grieving but chances are he's up to something. Sami - Why didn't you tell me that he decided not to go after you, that he backed off? Rafe - Because I don't think that he has. Sami - Maybe it's because you don't want me to hear anything about him that might seem favourable. Rafe - Or maybe we could just shoehorn it into our oncoming conversation on how I failed you. Sami - What? Rafe - Well I'm still grovelling because I let you believe a lie when we weren't even together to try and help someone deal with him. The same guy you slept with while we were married but that happened to me and we only talk about things that happen to you. And here we are having a fight about something I didn't tell you even though you never even asked me. Sami - You think I'm self-absorbed. Rafe - That would be like me thinking the sun rises in the morning ... oh wait, it does, doesn't it? Sami - Okay. I do understand why you lied for Nicole. I don't understand why you lied to me. I don't understand why you told my sister the truth and not me. That's the part I have a problem with. Rafe - I didn't let you in on the secret for reasons that are and always will be beyond me. Because you still can't be trusted around him. If you know something he's going to find out eventually. Sami protests - That's not fair! Rafe - Not fair! How many times have you lied ... he stops ... we're not talking about that right now. We're not talking about him, we're talking about us. Sami - Right. Somehow I think it will be a little bit difficult to get back to the topic of how much you love me given you just revealed that you think I'm a self-absorbed, untrustworthy bitch. Rafe - Don't you see that all he has to do is come around and everything goes to hell. Sami - I don't think it went to hell. Rafe - Over three years of history and I'm the bad guy ... I'm not stupid. He walks away.

Brady Pub - Part 3: Ciara - And I put everyone's name under their picture so you can remember who everyone is. Hope looks at them - We tried to explain. Caroline - I think it's great. And I think I love this picture and I love you. You're always trying to help you out. I want you to remember something because I do forget so I want you to remember that I'll always love you even if I call you the wrong name like Claire or Allie or something like that. Ciara hugs her - And I love you too Grandma. Ciara is now with her Daddy. Bo - I need you to tell me something. Are you really okay with this or are you pretending like the rest of this crazy family. Ciara - I'm pretending a little but when I get sad I start to think about how silly you are when we video each other. Bo - That's a very good thing to do. We're going to video each other every single night. Ciara - I'll see if I can fit you in. Bo hugs her. I'm just crazy about you. Ciara - Oh Daddy, you have to be. More hugs.

Hospital - Part 4: Dan - Are you ready to get out of this bed, get dressed and go. Nicole - Yes I am. Maxine - Honey, I know you're anxious to get out of here but there's been a holdup on the paperwork. It will probably he another hour or so. Dan - Sorry. Nicole - I guess what difference does an hour make?

At the nurse's station Maxine confronts the nurse with the twosie. Girl, you've been caught red-handed. You've been stealing from the lost and found again, haven't you? Nurse - This was sitting there. It will be perfect for my little nephew. Maxine - Does the tag say it's been there 30 days? Nurse - No but ... Maxine - Then put it back. You want gifts for your family ... then go to the mall. Maxine walks away. The nurse gripes to another nurse - That woman should follow her dream and go be a prison matron. 2nd nurse - You better put that back. Nurse - I'll telll you where I'd like to put it. Shje leaves it on the nurses's station. Dan gets a call from Eli of Salem Gives ... he forgot to give Dan a receipt for the items. Dan doesn't need one. Eli tells him it's tax deductible so I went back to your apartment and posted it on your door. Dan - It's kind of a sad situation and I don't want my friend reminded of what we gave away.

Common Grounds - Part 2: Marlena - I want to know why you're meeting with Dr. Patel. Kristen - Marlena, this is your business, how? Marlena - Our history. Everything you do in this town affects me so I call it self-presevation. Dr. P comes up to them - Marlena, is there a problem here. Marlena - Well in fact there is. This woman here, Ms DiMera, has somehow found out that you're my doctor. Kristen - You're kidding me. What a coincidence! Marlena - It's not a coincidence and you know it. You're trying to use her against me. Kristen - I told you how much therapy has helped me and I was merely trying to find someone here. I heard wonderful things about Dr. Patel ... the fact that you're seeing her, I honestly had no idea. Marlena - Don't lie to me. Don't ever lie to me again.

HTS - Part 3: Sami gets a call from EJ who is about 3 steps away from her. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make things worse. Sami looks at him - Could you please leave me alone. They both hang up. EJ - Of couses. He gets up to leave but Sami chases after him. I just want to ask you, do you think I'm selfish and self-absorbed. EJ - No. I've seen how you are with your children and your family. Sami whines - Rafe wouldn't agree with you. EJ - No. Sami - My family wouldn't either. They think I'm a narcissist. Maybe they don't use that word but that's what they're thinking and I think it sort of fits. I mean I didn't even tell you how sorry I am about your loss last night and I should have. EJ - You did tell me. Even if you didn't I know what's in your heart. I know what a compassionate person you are. Sami - I'm not so sure. EJ - Don't be so hard on yourself. You don't have to change just so you can measure up. I like you precisely because of who you are and maybe one day Rafe will see that or maybe not. Maybe you'll always just fall short of his expectations but if that happens that is his loss.

Hospital - Part 5: Dan - Don't worry about it. I'll handle the receipt on the door. He ends the call just as Rafe walks up. What is it? What happened? Rafe - DiMera happened. Dan - He changed his mind. He's pressing charges against us. Rafe - No. It's just that the guy gets under my skin and I acted like a jerk ... I really don't want to talk about it. How about Nicole? Is she ready to go? Dan - There's been some kind of delay however there is this thing I have to take care of. Do you mind staying with her? Rafe - No. Dan - I'll be right back; I have a little errand. The twosie is still lying on the nurse's station desk.

Nicole - Listen Rafe, I'm sorry if looking after me screwed things up with you and Sami. Rafe - Well don't be because I just realised things don't screw us up and other people don't screw us up, we screw ourselves up. Nicole - I hope it's not permanent. Rafe - Me too. They laugh. Nicole - You're one of the best friends I've ever had and I want you to be happy. Rafe - Right back at you. Nicole - I'm going to miss you. Rafe - Miss me? Are you going somewhere? Nicole - Something good finally came out of this whole thing. Daniel and I are going away together.

Dan's apt - Part 3: Dan rips the receipt off the door and stuffs it into his pocket and heads for the elevator. The doors open and Jennifer gets out. Dan - I was just on my way out. Jen - Please, I really have to talk to you. Dan lets her into his apt. I really can't stay long. Jen - This won't take long. I just want to thank you for whatever you did to get Nicole to drop the charges. Once again I owe you my life. Dan - No, Nicole backed down. I had nothing to do with it. Jen is very sceptical - She just changed her mind out of the blue? Dan - Yeah. I've got to go to the hospital. Jen picks up a piece of paper. Dr. Daniel Jonas, Nicole Walker, Hawaii ... Dan tries to get it away from her. Jen - This is how you got her to drop the charges, isn't it?

Brady Pub - Part 4: Bo gives Hope a kiss. Are you really okay with this? Hope - You know Brady when I fell for you I thought it was because I thought you were fearless and it's taken me a really long time to realise that you're better than fearless. You walk right into what scares you and that takes courage. We're all so scared for your Mom. What you're doing, it's just so you. I'm so proud of you. So you know what, I think I was really intuitive back then and I picked the right guy. Bo - I do believe you're changing history a little bit here. I picked you, wouldn't take no for an answer. Hope - Maybe. They kiss. Hope - We chose each other. Bo - Okay, we'll compromise. More kisses. Hope is now leaning against the bar - Bo has his arms around her from behind. Hope Williams Brady in a mellow mood ... Hope gives him the elbow. Hey, you know what. I'm not going to miss you one little bit. It will be a nice little break for me. Bo - Liar. Hope - I know. You're going to have some down time while your mom's having her tests or treatments so I ... they're memories ... beautiful memories of us and our family ... she hands him a disk. And this one is everything and anything I could possibly download about Stefano because I know you're not going to give up bringing him down. Bo - You're right. Even though we're not working together on the force, you're the best partner I've ever had. Hope - Never forget it. Bo - You won't. Hope - I won't. Pinkie swear! Partners for life. Bo - For life.

Common Grounds - Part 3: Kristen - This is a coincidence but thank God it happened. Obviously Marlena's not comfortable with you seeing both of us. It's lucky we found out before I started with you. Marlena - Oh I think you make your own luck. Dr P - Marlena, we did just happen to run into each other. Clearly this is a coincidence. Marlena - She didn't know I'd be here but she does know that I'm your patient. Kristen - And you should remain her patient because you obviously need to be in therapy. Marlena - Excuse me! Kristen - I mean as a professional. You need an outlet, right? I can't seem to say anything right today. Marlena - Don't play games with me anymore and you stay out of my life. Kristen - I'm trying but Salem is a very small town. Maybe you should shoot me your calendar so I know where not to be. Honestly, I'm sorry if I upset you. I will keep my distance to the best of my abilities. Thanks for meeting me and I'm sorry it didn't work out. She leaves. Dr. P - Marlena, I've never seen you this upset. Marlena - You've never seen me chatting with someone who tried to murder me.

HTS - Part 4: Sami rolls her eyes and starts walking away. EJ goes after her. Can I just be honest with you? I'm tired of seeing you go back to this guy over and over and over again and the moment you do he immediately starts in on what's wrong with you. Sami - He's right. I am self-centered. EJ - Do not talk about yourself this way. You're very honest .... most of the time. You're extremely pragmatic especially when you're being dishonest. I see you with my children - I like what I see. Sami - I have to go. I have to work. I'm really sorry for what you're going through. She leaves. Kristen comes out of lurkdom and using a fake British accent makes some kind of remark. EJ - How very rude of you to comment. Kristen - I was watching you and you made some progress, good for you. Of course I could move things along really quickly, pick up the pace, if you let me help.

Hospital - Part 6: Nicole - So we're going to start over again together in Hawaii. Daniel has to take a few weeks to get things settled here and then we're going. Rafe - Hawaii. Wow, that's good. What about the trial? Are you going to come back to testify against Jennifer? Nicole - No, there's not going to be a trial. I made a mistake. I realised that Jennifer didn't mean to hurt me or my baby so I'm not pressing charges. Rafe - Oh. I think that's good for you. The trial - you'd have to relive everything. Nicole - Oh gosh, please, I've already relived it. Trust me, I made a mistake and I feel terrible about it. Rafe - Well I'm sure Jennifer understands you acting that way. Do you know what the good thing is? You had the guts to admit the truth.

The nurse picks up the piece of baby clothing. This is ridiculous. No one's going to claim this. She stuffs it behind something at the desk as Maxine returns. Nicole and Rafe come out of her room. Rafe - I'm glad things worked out for you and Daniel. I know he really cares about you. Nicole - I'm really lucky. You better stop by before we leave. Rafe - Okay, I will. Are you sure you're going to be okay? Nicole - Yeah, you said Daniel's coming back, right? Rafe - So he says. Take care. They hug. Rafe - See you soon. Nicole tells Maxine she's all packed and ready to go. Maxine - Sorry, Dr. Davis has to sign you out. It won't be long. Nicole tries her cell phone. It's dead, can I use your phone. Maxine - Sure, help yourself. She walks away. Nicole tries to figure out how to dial out.

Dan's apt - Part 4: Dan - You're wrong. Jen - No I'm not wrong. The proof is right here. You bought my freedom with your life. Are you kidding me? You're willing to give up your home, your work, to give up everything! Dan - No, we were planning this before the accident. Jen - That was different. You were trying to get away from EJ to protect that little baby. Dan - No, we wanted to be together. Jen - No, she wanted to be with you. So then you talked her into dropping the charges and in a stunning turn of events Nicole gets exactly what she wants again. Dan - You need to go. Jen - You need to stop ruining your life in this misguided attempt to save mine and help me. You can't do this. Tell her the deal is off. This is not what you want. Dan - This is what I want. This is exactly what I want. I want to go to Hawaii and I want Nicole ... Jen is arguing as he's talking. As he walks to the door he says Yes I do. Jen grabs his arms. Listen to me, that is bull. That is not what you want. Look at that, you can't even look at me when you lie like that. Dan - You need to go. Jen - I'm not going anywhere. If you think this is a far, far better thing you're doing, you're wrong. This is stupid. It's a waste. Think of all the people that depend on you, all the people that you help. Think about all the people who love you. You're willing to give all of that up to go into this horrible deal ... Dan screams - It is not a deal! Even if it were why in God's name would you fight it? Think of yourself. You have children. You've got JJ, you've got Abigail ... how is that possibly a good thing for you to be in prison when it was clearly an accident. It was an accident! Jen - It's not your job ... Dan snaps - Yes it is! I want to protect you. Jen argues - Why. He yells - Because I love you.

Common Grounds - Part 3: Sami goes to Marlena. I need to talk to you about Kristen. Marlena - Sami, you need to quit your job and stay as far away from her as possible.

HTS - Part 5: Kristen - Well obviously you prefer to be a solo act so I do wish you well. I'll see you. He stops her from walking away - Wait.

Brady Pub - Part 5: Hope - Bo ... Bo - What? She wipes her tears. Nothing. I'm going to miss you a lot. Bo - I'll be back before you know it. Nothing is going to keep me from my two beautiful girls. Hope - I know that. They kiss. Bo - I'm outta here. Hope - Bo, I love you. He leaves and she blows him a kiss through the window.
Edited by PatNS, Oct 30 2012, 02:25 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

I don't like how they are making Marlena look like a paranoid whack-a-doodle!

Skye
Member Avatar

Tues. Oct. 30th

nicole has a dream of being with dan at his apartment
getting ready to leave for hawaii
and jennifer comes in and says
nicole lied she didnt push her down the stairs and he baby was already dead and she knew it
Nicole wakes up
says he can never find out

Justin goes to see jen
he says the DA has dropped all the charges
she says roman told her Nicole dropped the charges
he says did roman tell you why
she says no but i think i know

A guy comes to get the baby clothes from Daniel

At the hospital lost and found
a nurse looks at the baby top nicole owns
she says this is just what i was looking for

roman and bo talk at the pub
he tells her Hope wont have to worry about her drive way getting snowed over, he got a good deal on a snow blower
and he will look out for Hope and cierra
you worry about ma i will worry about everything else
bo says sounds like a plan
Caroline tells kayla i never saw those 2 so close

marlena comes into the coffee place
talks to a doctor named dr. patel
says she was going to schedule some appointments
something has come up and she is having a hard time dealing with it
the doc says she is meeting someone
there in a few minutes
but she will pencil her in
the person im meeting just got here
its Kristen

Sami and rafe are in the square
rafe tells her he loves her
more than anything in the world
dont you think that
you know it feels like we should try and make it work dont you think?
Ej walks up and says there you are i have been looking for you
sorry am i interrupting something?
(he has papers)
rafe says yes as a matter of fact
EJ says i wasnt talking to you
Samantha do you have a sec
i need to go through
he shows her papers
rafe says just go away k
EJ says i would have thought you would be a tad more agreeable
given the fact that i just gave you a get out of jail free card
sami says what are you taking about
Ej says oh he didnt tell you
i decided that despite the fact that he and the doctor broke all kinds of moral, legal and ethical laws
im not going to press charges
sami says im glad
he says but
sami says well Ej
its a tad out of character isnt it
he says i realized i havent dealt with these situations very well in the past
often i let my emotions get the better of me
if there is one thing i have learned revenge never gets you the peace or satisfaction that you hoped for
and it certainly wont bring my son back
sami says i think you made the right
decision
he says as for the person who is responsible for his death she is going to get whats coming to her

jen says i think dan talked Nicole out of dropping those charges
Justin says if he did he worked a miracle
he gets a call leaves the room to talk
she gets her phone
and calls dan

dan gets a call from jennifer
he wont answer and he leaves the apartment

nicole flashbacks to the doc telling her her baby is dead
and when she took the reports
she says no on knows and no on ever will
maxine comes in and says knows what ?

Caroline comes over to bo and roman
says its not the end of the world
there is something wrong with me and we are going to get it fixed
i will be back before you know it
im going to take a photo of you guys in front of the pub
so i can brag to those bitties out there
kay tells bo
when you call me i want you to level with me
dont feel like this is all on your shoulders
cierra comes in with Hope
she shows a pic she drew of all of them for grandma so she can remember everybody

Nicole says do you make it a habit
of spying on all of your patients
maxine says i make it a habit of checking on them make sure they are doing ok
nic says im not ok,i lost my baby
maxine says i know
i can see in your eyes how much that hurt
im so sorry
nic says sorry i snapped
im not my self
maxine says compared to some that was nothing , do you need help getting ready to go
you must be looking forward to going home
nic says you must be looking forward to seeing me go
maxine says she heard she wasnt pressing charges on jennifer
nic says i know how much everybody loves jennifer
maxine says i think it will help you heal, thats a good sign that you are trying to leave all that bitterness behind
she leaves
dan comes in
Nicole says tell me we are all set for Hawaii
he shows her the tickets
says signed sealed delivered

rafe says so you are going after Jennifer
EJ says no im not going after her but im going to
make sure Jennifer sees justice for what she did
rafe says receives justice
what is that like a
moment of learning for her
sami says rafe
rafe says im just trying to clear the air here , i mean you are so evolved that you arent going to press charges against Daniel or me
but a recent widow, you still has 2 kids and swears this whole thing was an accident is a different story
EJ says people often swear truth to lies
im sure you are both aware of it
Samantha it was a pleasure as always, he leaves them alone and goes and sits down
sami says to rafe are you serious
you were stupid and mean
he says what
she says yeah,why dont you think about it
he agrees to not press charges against you and yet you attack him....stupid
he is grieving for his son
you went after him ...... mean
he says stupid would be to believe a word he says , you are right he is grieving but chances are
he is up to something
she says why didnt you tell me
he decided to not press charges against you
he says i dont think that he has
she says maybe you dont want me to hear anything about him that might seem favourable
he says maybe i couldnt fit it into our conversation about how i have failed you
im still grovelling that i let you believe a lie when we werent even together
to try and help someone
deal with him
the same guy you slept with when we were married, but that happened to me and we only talk about things that happen to you and here we are having a fight about something i didnt tell you about even though you
never asked me
she says you think im self absorbed
he says no that would be thinking that the sun rises in the morning
oh wait it does
she says i understand why you lied for Nicole
i dont understand why you lied to me and told my sister the truth and not me thats the part i have a problem with
he says i didnt let you in on the secret for reasons that are and always will be beyond me, you still cant be trusted around him
if you know something, he is going to find out eventually
she says thats not fair
he says its not fair?
how many times have you lied
no,,,im not talking about that right now,,,not talking about him
we are talking about us
she says right i think it would be difficult to get back to the topic
about how much you love me
given the fact you think im a self absorbed , untrustworthy bitch
he says dont you see it, all he has to do is come around and everything goes to hell
she says i dont think it went to hell but i think you should
he says oh fine
over 3 years of history and im the bad guy
talk about stupid
he leaves
sami looks over at ej

cierra shows the picture
to Caroline
says she put all the names under the people so she will remember who everyone is
Hope says we tried to explain it to her
caroline says i will always love you even if i call you the wrong names like claire or allie
she says i love you too grandma

dan says are you ready to get dressed and go
nic says yes i am
Maxine comes in and says another hour or so mix up on the paper work
dan says sorry
nic says whats another hour

the nurse comes out with the baby
shirt she found in the lost and found
maxine says you have been caught red handed stealing from the lost and found
she says it was just sitting there its so cute she is going to give it to her nephew
maxine says does the tag says its been there 30 days
she says no
maxine says then put it back
if you want gifts for your family go to the mall
the nurse gets mad and drops it on the counter
another nurse tells her she is supposed to put it back in the lost and found

the guy who took the baby clothes calls dan
says i forgot to give you a receipt
its tax deductible so i went back to the apartment and posted it on the door
he is talking on the phone and they show the little baby top

Bo asks cierra if she is ok with his leaving or pretending like the rest of them
she says pretending a little but when i get sad i remember how silly you are when we video each other
he says we will video each other every night
they hug
he says im just crazy about you
she says oh daddy you have to be
Hope and caroline watch

mar says i want to know why you are meeting with dr patel
kristen says how is this your business
mar says our history
the doctor says is there a problem?
Mar says this woman has found out you are my doctor
Kristen says you are kidding i had no idea what a coincidence
mar says its not and you know it
kristen says i was just trying to find someone here, heard wonderful things about dr. patel
i didnt know you were seeing her
mar says dont lie to me ever again

sami sits at a table
Ej calls her
he is sitting at another table
ej says sorry i didnt mean to make things worse
they look at each other while talking on the phone
she says could you please leave me alone
he says of course
he picks up his papers and starts to leave
she runs after him
says i wanted to ask you
do you think im selfish and self absorbed
he says no
i have seen how you are with your children and your family
she says rafe wouldnt agree with you
my family woulnt either
i guess they think im a narcissist
they didnt use that word
and i think it fits
i mean i didnt even tell you how sorry i was about your loss last night i should have
he says you did tell me
even if you didnt say it
i know whats in your heart i know what a compassionate person you are
she says im not so sure
he says dont be so hard on yourself
listen to me look at me
you dont have to change just to measure up
i like you for who you in fact i like you because of who you are and maybe one day rafe will see that or maybe not
maybe you will always fall short of his expectations , if that happens that
is his loss

dan says he will handle the receipt
hangs up the phone
rafe comes in grumbling about something
dan says what happened?
Rafe says Dimera happened
dan says did he change his mind is he
going to press charges
rafe says no, he gets under my skin is all
and i acted like a jerk
i dont want to talk about it
nicole ok ready to go
dan says not yet, there is something i have to take care of , would you mind staying with her
rafe says no
dan leaves

Nicole is dressed to go home
she says im sorry if looking after me screwed things up with sami
he says dont be ,i realized if things or people dont screw us up we screw ourselves up
she says i hope it isnt permanent
you are one of the best friends i have and i want you to be happy
he says back at ya
she says i am going to miss you
he says going somewhere
she says something good came out of this whole thing
dan i and are going away together

dan gets home and removes the receipt
from the door
he is about to get on the elevator
jennifer is in it and
says i have to talk to you

Hope and bo kiss
he says are you really ok with this
she says when i fell for you i thought it was because i thought you were fearless
it took me a long time to realize that you are better than fearless you walk right in what scares you and
that takes courage
you are scared for your mom
what you are doing is so you
im so proud of you
i was very intuitive back then for picking the right guy
he says i picked you and wouldnt take no for an answer
she says we picked each other
hugs and kisses

kristen says this is a coincidence but thank god it happened
mar isnt comfortable with you seeing both of us
mar says oh you make your own luck
the doc says we did just happened to run into each other
kristen says she does know that im your patient
kris says and you should remain her patient as you do need to be in therapy
mar says excuse me
kris says as a professional
you do need the outlet right ?
Mar says dont play games with me anymore
kris says im trying but salem is a very ver small town
maybe you should let me know where you are going to be
sorry if i upset you
i will keep my distance
she tells the doc thanks for meeting me sorry it didnt works out
she leaves
the doctor says marlena ,i have never seen you this upset
she says you never saw me chatting with someone who tried to murder me

jen and dan go into his apartment
she says i want to thank you for what ever you did to get Nicole to drop the charges
he says Nicole backed out i had nothing to do with it
she notices the Hawaii tickets
she says seriously
this is how you got her to drop the charges isnt it

Hope has some Dvds for Bo to take with him
she says some memories
one a disc of them and their family
and one of anything and everything she could download about stefano
knows he still wants to bring him down
she says we are partners for life

sami says ej
and she walks away
he walks over to her and says can i be honest with you
im tired of seeing you go back to this guy over and over again
and the moment you do he immediately starts in on what is wrong with you
she says he is right
i am self centred
he says do not talk about yourself this way
you are very honest most of the time
and pragmatic especially when you are being dishonest
they laugh
he says i see you in my children
and i like what i see
she says ej i have to go have to work
im sorry again for what you are going thorough
he says thank you
she leaves
kristen comes over and says pip pip old man good show
you knocked that girl straight off the pins (British accent)
he says how
very rude of you to comment
she says you made some progress good for you ,i really could pick up the pace
if you let me help

nic says we are going to start over again
dan is going to take a few weeks to get things settled here
he says thats good
what about the trail are you going to come back to testify against jen
she says there is not going to be a trial i made a mistake jen never meant to hurt me or my baby, im
not going to press charges
i made a mistake i feel terrible about it
he says im sure jen understands you reacting that way but you had the guts to admit the truth

dan says you are wrong
jen says no im not
the proof is here
you bought my freedom with your life
you are willing to give up everything
he says no ,we were planing to leave before
she says that was different that was when you were running from EJ and to protect the baby
he says we wanted to be together
she says no she wanted to be with you so you talked her into dropping the charges and she gets what she wants again
we need to stop ruining your life
tell her the deal is off you cant do this
dan says this is what i want i want Nicole and i want to go to Hawaii
she says that is bull its not what you want

sami meet Marlena at the coffee place
sami says i need to talk about kristen
marlena says oh sami you need to quit your job and stay as far away from her as possible

Kristen says well obviously you prefer to be a solo act so i wish you well
and see you around
she gets up and starts to walk away
EJ says wait

The nurse comes back and picks up the baby t shirt
says no one is going to claim this,
maxine comes out and she throws it on the desk again
Nicole and rafe come out of her room
(she is in such a good mood
you would never think her baby just died )
he says he is glad things worked out for her and Daniel ,you going to be ok
she says yeah, dan is coming back right
they laugh
they hug
he says see you soon
he leaves
Nicole says im all packed and ready to go
maxine says dr, davis has to sign you out
Nicole says her cell phone is dead
asks if she could use her phone
maxine says of course
nicole is using the phone
the little t shirt is in the corner
on the desk
she doesnt see it

dan says you need t go
she says this thing you are doing is stupid , a waste think of all
all the people who depend on you
the people you helped
all the people who love you
you are willing to give all that up and go into this deal
he screams its not a deal and even if it were , why would you fight it
think of yourself
you have children how is it possible to be a good thing for you to be in prison when it was clearly an accident
she says i dont understand its not your job
he screams i want to protect you cuz i love you

Hope cries and says its just hitting me im going to miss you a lot
he says ill be back before you know it
nothing is going to keep me away from my 2 beautiful girls
she says i know that
he kisses her
says im out of here
she says i love you
(sad scene)
he goes outside and they look at each other though the window
he has tears in his eyes
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

peaches179

LOL! Looking forward to Marlena/Kristen's scenes!

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

PatNS
Oct 29 2012, 01:29 PM
Sami - You think I'm self-absorbed. Rafe - That would be like me thinking the sun rises in the morning ... oh wait, it does, doesn't it? Sami - Okay. I do understand why you lied for Nicole. I don't understand why you lied to me. I don't understand why you told my sister the truth and not me. That's the part I have a problem with. Rafe - I didn't let you in on the secret for reasons that are and always will be beyond me. Because you still can't be trusted around him. If you know something he's going to find out eventually. Sami protests - That's not fair! Rafe - Not fair! How many times have you lied ... he stops ... we're not talking about that right now. We're not talking about him, we're talking about us. Sami - Right. Somehow I think it will be a little bit difficult to get back to the topic of how much you love me given you just revealed that you think I'm a self-absorbed, untrustworthy bitch.
I love this dialogue because this SHOULD be the reason Safe breaks up. I never got why Rafe would want to be with Sami when he considers himself to be a good person and doesn't seem to think she is. To me, this is a very believable and valid reason for Safe's demise.

jules

Tammy
Oct 29 2012, 01:45 PM
But I have a feeling that she is right about Kristen setting her up, so she really wouldn't be so crazy lol!

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

PatNS
Oct 29 2012, 01:29 PM
Brady Pub - Part 5: Hope - Bo ... Bo - What? She wipes her tears. Nothing. I'm going to miss you a lot. Bo - I'll be back before you know it. Nothing is going to keep me from my two beautiful girls. Hope - I know that. They kiss. Bo - I'm outta here. Hope - Bo, I love you. He leaves and she blows him a kiss through the window.
So, is that it? Is that really how Bo Brady leaves Salem forever?

Harmony233

I'm sorry I just don't feel any sympathy for sami at all ecspecially when she plays around with these mens feelings

GatesRhiannon
Member Avatar

Tammy
I'll second that emotion.

If Kristen is gas lighting Marlena, they need to let the audience in on the plot because right now Marlena looks looney as a toon. If Kristen is not gas lighting Marlena, then God help us all this is what the writing staff thinks passes as quality TV.

Cerulean
Member Avatar

Quote:

We're not talking about him, we're talking about us. Sami - Right. Somehow I think it will be a little bit difficult to get back to the topic of how much you love me given you just revealed that you think I'm a self-absorbed, untrustworthy bitch.
:popcorn:

If I didn't already love EJ, his going off on Jennifer would completely win me over. As far as I'm concerned, she is a part of why Nicole's lost her son. Harassing hourly a woman in the last trimester of a high risk pregnancy should be criminal. :whack:

BJ Deveraux
Member Avatar

In a stunning turn of events Jennifer gets what she wants and Nicole gets the shaft.

six
Member Avatar

I'm very disappointed in Bo's exit. Characters that the show knew were returning have gotten more dramatic send offs than this.

Aww, ejami. It's funny that EJ assures Sami that she's not self absorbed, since she so clearly is.

It seems like Marlena is completely unraveling, but hopefully everyone will understand that her concerns actually make sense.

I'm completely over the Daniel/Nicole/Jen saga. It's so underwhelming.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

six
Oct 29 2012, 02:06 PM
Aww, ejami. It's funny that EJ assures Sami that she's not self absorbed, since she so clearly is.
I always appreciate EJ's delusions about Sami because they just reinforce how deluded EJ is about himself. EJ's basic thought process is "You're just like me so you must be good."

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Tammy
Lysie mentioned she felt they were setting up a gaslighting story, or that that's a story that would fit, and I agree. I thoroughly believe that even TPTB aren't stupid enough to make Kristen Blake a good girl again. Even Eileen hinted that she's playing a bad girl.

Marlena will be right, Kristen IS setting it up, but they'll believe she's crazy before they realize it. When Kristen's plan has gone far enough to hurt people. If they wanna write it in character, John will be the only one to believe her. He always was and has been one Marlena's side, it didn't matter if he found her doing the act, he believed her to be innocent.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Only bright spot for me a few Justin scenes. I'm going to miss Bo/Peter. :(

The rest of the show blows.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I'll have to catch the Bo, Caroline and Justin scenes. Everything else sounds totally skippable. :sleep:
Quote Post Goto Top

GatesRhiannon
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
Oct 29 2012, 02:14 PM
Tammy
Lysie mentioned she felt they were setting up a gaslighting story, or that that's a story that would fit, and I agree. I thoroughly believe that even TPTB aren't stupid enough to make Kristen Blake a good girl again. Even Eileen hinted that she's playing a bad girl.

Marlena will be right, Kristen IS setting it up, but they'll believe she's crazy before they realize it. When Kristen's plan has gone far enough to hurt people. If they wanna write it in character, John will be the only one to believe her. He always was and has been one Marlena's side, it didn't matter if he found her doing the act, he believed her to be innocent.
I see a number of great possibilities that could the writing staff could be laying the ground work for. That doesn't mean they are. If they were, John & Marlena would not have been almost completely absent for 2 months straight. Instead the writers would have been at work already plying us with crumbs. Unfortunately I don't remember the last time Days had a writing staff that took the time & care to plot stories out months and months in advance with all the wonderful, playful little hints (Actually I do...for all of Reilly's faults he always had a big picture in mind and would tease you with that for months and months and months in advance.)

Moreover, I have faith that Eileen knows she supposed to be playing that bad girl. I don't have faith in Days writing staff not to go in an insanely inappropriate and/or wildly unpopular direction.

I also have faith in Deidre and Drake to remember the core of trust that's always existed between John & Marlena. But I wouldn't trust the writers any further than I could throw them to actually remember or even care about that core.

Until the writers prove me wrong, I'm queen of the Pessimistic Pattys.

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

Quote:

dan says you need t go
she says this thing you are doing is stupid , a waste think of all
all the people who depend on you
the people you helped
all the people who love you
you are willing to give all that up and go into this deal
he screams its not a deal and even if it were , why would you fight it
think of yourself
you have children how is it possible to be a good thing for you to be in prison when it was clearly an accident
she says i dont understand its not your job
he screams i want to protect you cuz i love you

Spoiler: click to toggle
:puke: :puke:

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I actually think im going to enjoy the racole scene. Nicole and rafe have the best friendship on the show. I really hope when the truth comes out he sticks by her. Dan professing his love is damn near puke worthy

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

Sami is such an idiot, that's all.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply