Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, October 30th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 29 2012, 01:29 PM (5,619 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Why is the door flopping around back there?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Nicole's cell phone is dead. I bet Jennifer kicked it down the stairs.

lysie
Member Avatar

I actually kind of liked the Dannifer screaming scene.

lysie
Member Avatar

Something is going to keep Bo from his two beautiful girls. It's going to happen.

lysie
Member Avatar

What a rotten exit. I've seen worse, but still. Rotten.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

lysie
Oct 30 2012, 06:25 PM
Winston is going to snow blow Hope while Bo is gone. Lysie is going to puke.
the way you phrased it made it sound beyond wrong. lol.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

lysie
Oct 30 2012, 06:33 PM
Make sure you tell Melanie we all miss her. Thanks for getting that in there. On this, Bo's last day.
who said this monstrosity of a line??

lysie
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Oct 30 2012, 07:06 PM
lysie
Make sure you tell Melanie we all miss her. Thanks for getting that in there. On this, Bo's last day.
Maxine. Waste of space...

lysie
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Oct 30 2012, 07:05 PM
lysie
Well, that's how I heard it, lol.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

lysie
Oct 30 2012, 06:42 PM
OMG. I'm pretty sure Ciara is 13.
we could bring her back with the JJ recast. lol. (I actually forgot about her when we were discussing who could be in that age range.)

ETA: i thought you said "Claire is 13". lol. Ciara's lines to Bo were beyond adorable!
Edited by Supergirlx2, Oct 30 2012, 07:10 PM.

six
Member Avatar

Do you mean Claire? Or aging Ciara?

ETA: NM.
Edited by six, Oct 30 2012, 07:10 PM.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

lysie
Oct 30 2012, 07:07 PM
Supergirlx2
Oct 30 2012, 07:06 PM
lysie
Maxine. Waste of space...
ugh. Maxine has had her moments, but really? No one gives a crap about Melanie, especially with her gone. Didn't Maxine say goodbye to Mel? and why the hell do we need to keep hearing about Mel? We got that coffee shop chick talking to Chad about Mel mailing back the engagement ring. WHO CARES!! I hope we don't get constant Mel updates.

Nate
Member Avatar
#BitchIsBack

Today wasn't a bad episode. I liked the whole thing besides the Dannifer scenes. God, I hate that couple. But I acutally liked Bo's exit lol don't kill me.

EJamandBread
Member Avatar

GatesRhiannon
Oct 29 2012, 02:00 PM
Tammy
Oct 29 2012, 01:45 PM
I don't like how they are making Marlena look like a paranoid whack-a-doodle!
I'll second that emotion.

If Kristen is gas lighting Marlena, they need to let the audience in on the plot because right now Marlena looks looney as a toon. If Kristen is not gas lighting Marlena, then God help us all this is what the writing staff thinks passes as quality TV.
This is practically my favorite story right now. ED is playing it perfectly and I see little room for doubt that Kristen is gaslighting Marlena. ED is so delicious with her I'm-a-badass-bitch-hellbent-on-revenge-masquerading-as-a-goodie that I want to sing to the heavens that, finally, we an actress that can make this kind of complex story work. This is the first time in months (years?) marlena has done anything interesting.

EJamandBread
Member Avatar

Nate
Oct 30 2012, 07:57 PM
Today wasn't a bad episode. I liked the whole thing besides the Dannifer scenes. God, I hate that couple. But I acutally liked Bo's exit lol don't kill me.
Agreed. KA and PR were genuinely choked up and emotional, and it showed. I thought their scenes were very moving and watchable.

EJ and Sami were romantic and sweet.

I am already in love with every scene Kristen is in and, honestly, I hate boring old Salem therapist, granny-sounding board Dr. Evans; I love that DH has something interesting to sink her teeth into, and she's bringing it.

AZ is so talented and fun to watch. It just kills me to see her mooning after this lame-ass doctor, and I'm so glad she's finally going to crash and burn next week so we can put this awful SL behind us and AZ can have a good, front-burner story. (So help me Days, if you screw up the pacing and writing of the coming Ericole story . . . :soapbox: ) Still, I enjoy her with anyone, and watched her today.

But, Dannifer? Come ON, Days. Enough already.

Lil
Member Avatar

lysie
Oct 30 2012, 07:07 PM
Supergirlx2
Oct 30 2012, 07:05 PM
lysie
Well, that's how I heard it, lol.
Me too!!! LOL

Lil
Member Avatar

I FFWDed everything to do with SlamPig the last 2 days and I think I'm happier for it.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Oh how I've missed you daily snark Lysie!!! It brings out the show's highlights....... :applause:

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

When did Marlena start seeing a shrink,a therapist in therapy,no comment.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

granolagirl
Oct 29 2012, 04:09 PM
WillFan
Oct 29 2012, 03:31 PM
Days Preview 10-30-12

http://youtu.be/_FyDDSagu_o

Bo, Roman, Kayla, Ma Brady, Kristen, Mar, Nicole, Dr Tan, Jen, Sami, Rafe ,EJ,
Anne-Marie Johnson!
I know.I hope we are going to see more of Dr.Patel especially after what she witnessed occur between Marlena and Kristin.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply