Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
About.com: Peggy McCay discusses Peter's departure
Topic Started: Oct 29 2012, 05:42 PM (1,579 Views)
Ellie

http://daysofourlives.about.com/b/2012/10/29/days-peggy-mccay-going-to-miss-peter-reckell.htm
Offline Profile Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

I hate this exit. :(
Offline Profile Goto Top

tmjohn72
Member Avatar

His character has seemed so useless recently. From that perspective, I'm glad he's leaving. However, I am thankful for all of his years with the show and the wonderful storylines I was able to witness. I just think they ran out of new things for him to do. I also hate this exit story, it's useless other than to keep Bo and Hope together (even though they aren't married).
Offline Profile Goto Top

JoeBucs32

Does this mean Caroline will be back for sure?
Offline Profile Goto Top

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

JoeBucs32
Oct 30 2012, 12:09 PM
she'll be back, Peggy was in one of the pictures that Deidre shared from when they were filming the Christmas episodes :)

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Daysofold

DocandJohn4ever
Oct 31 2012, 02:31 PM
JoeBucs32
Oct 30 2012, 12:09 PM
she'll be back, Peggy was in one of the pictures that Deidre shared from when they were filming the Christmas episodes :)

Posted Image
How in the world are they going to explain Bo not being home for Christmas when his mom is on screen? Nice one writers!! Do you actually think we are that stupid? Goes to show you how little the writers think of the fans. Here's hoping they're fired, and soon!!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

I hated Bo's exit. Sigh.
Offline Profile Goto Top

naptown
Member Avatar

I hope this Alzheimer's storyline does not get dropped when Caroline comes back from treatment and is miraculously cured only to have Peggy offscreen for almost an entire year, like she was before this storyline. I think it will be sloppy and ill-conceived writing if they drop this story and have Caroline go back to being Sami's babysitter.
Offline Profile Goto Top

naptown
Member Avatar

Wow, now I remember why I only stick to this board for discussions about Days. Did you see all the homophobic Wilson bashing (which had nothing to do with that article) in the comments section? It makes me really sad sometimes to see that even today there are some really ignorant people in this country, just read the comments on any yahoo article.
Offline Profile Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

Well, they worked in the Dimera thing pretty good so I am sure he'll go off on that chase or get "killed."
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic