Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, October 31st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 30 2012, 01:34 PM (5,080 Views)
PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358339/message/1351621925/

All day ahead reports are archived at:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Albert Alarr
Script Writer: Carolyn Culliton

HTS - Part 1: EJ - Seriously, what is that you want? Kristen - Haven't I made myself clear? I want to help you to get what you want. They're sitting at a table now. Kristen holds up her glass - What should we drink to? Family? EJ - Don't make me laugh. Kristen - How about to new beginnings. EJ - I suppose that's vague enough to be safe. Cheers! Kristen - You still don't trust me. EJ - With good reason don't you think. Kristen - Well I'm going to win you over. I will as soon as you let me help you with Sami. EJ - How much do you know about our history? Kristen - Let's see. I know that she's in your blood even though she put a bullet in your head. EJ - Speculation. Kristen - I know she keeps throwing you over for Rafe Hernandez. How am I doing so far? EJ - You haven't told me anything so far that's not common knowledge. Kristen - Okay but Sami seems to be having a hard time getting beyond the fact that Rafe lied to her about being the father of the child you had with Nicole. Which is hilarious given Sami's relationship with the truth. But it does mean that you have a chance with her. Could be your last one, better not blow it. EJ - And you can help me with that, can you? Kristen - I still haven't been clear about that? Really? What do you say? EJ - I have a question for you. What is in it for you because I know there has to be something.

Common Grounds - Part 1: Marlena - Sami, I'm serious. I know you think you can handle Kristen but you can't. You've got to stay away from her. Sami - Are you telling me I have to quit my job? Marlena - There are other jobs. Sami - I can't believe this is happening again. Marlena - What? Sami - That your past with John is coming back to bite me. Marlena - I'm trying to keep that from happening. Sami - No one gets to tell me what to do, not even you. Marlena - I'm not trying to give you orders. Sorry about that. Sami - You have to remember that I dealt with Stefano on my own for a long time while you were in Europe. I can deal with Kristen. Marlena - She's playing games now. Sami - Well goodie, what kind of games? Marlena - When I was in the park by myself she turned up there. Sami - You told me that. Marlena - I know that. But then when I was in the park I wanted to call John and warn him that she might be coming to him, I'd lost my cell phone. So I went right to his office and guess what, she was there. I accused her of taking my phone and a minute later John's secretary walked in with my phone. Sami - Is it possible you were wrong? Marlena - No, don't you get it. I was in the office earlier but I did not use my phone and I did not leave it there. She's trying to set it up so I seem paranoid. Sami - Even if she is it's a far cry from what she used to do, locking you in secret rooms. Marlena - She's just getting started. Sami - What makes you say that? Marlena - I tried to schedule some appointments with Dr. Patel today. Sami - You need to see a therapist again because of what's happening? Marlena - Yes I do. I couldn't schedule them because she was waiting to meet a new patient. Guess who that was? Sami - Kristen? That is really creepy. Marlena - Yes. Sami - Mom I promise I will not let this woman push me around. I'm not going to let her get involved in my life. John walks up - I think you should listen to your Mom for a change and put as much distance as you can between yourself and Kristen.

Salem Gives: A young woman tells Eli these baby clothes have never been worn. Eli - Dr. Jonas donated those. The baby was born dead. The mother can't stand to look at the stuff. Woman - That poor lady. She holds up a piece of clothing. This is part of a twosie. Eli - A whatsie? Woman - It should have a little shirt that matches it. I wonder where it is? And the camera cuts to ...

Hospital - Part 1: the matching shirt stuffed between some stuff on the desk at the nurse's station. Nicole can't figure out how to get an outside line. She's going to the otherside of the desk but she knocks over her purse so has to stop to pick up stuff from the floor. She has her back to the shirt. Brady peeks over the desk and sees Nicole. I was just coming to see you. Nicole - Well you almost just missed me. Brady - You going home? Nicole - To Daniel's if my doctor ever writes the order. Brady - Glad to be getting out of here huh. Nicole - If I never see this place again it will be too soon. Brady - How are you? He takes her in his arms. I'm sorry. He sees she's holding something in her hand. What's that? Nicole - A plane ticket. I'm not just leaving the hospital, I'm leaving town. Brady - For how long? Nicole - I don't know. Brady, everything here reminds me of the life I thought I was going to have. Brady - In my program they call that doing a geographical where you move away to escape your issues. Nicole - I'm not running away. It looks like something good is going to come out of this. Brady - You will be back for Jennifer's trial though, yes? Nicole - No, there's no trial. Brady - Since when? Nicole - Since I told the police I wasn't really sure what happened the night I fell. Brady - Who got to you?

Dan's apt - Part 1: Jen - You're leaving town with Nicole and you still love me. Silence. You're not saying anything. Do you want to take back anything you just said? Dan - I don't want to take back anything. Jen - You love me. Dan - Yeah. Jen - This is so crazy. Are you crazy? Dan - Yes. Jen - When did this happen? Dan - It never stopped. Jen - But you said ... Dan - I know but you had gone back to Jack. You were a family again and I had to draw the line in the past for the both of us. And I'm pretty sure that I will never stop loving you but that does not change anything. Jen - Please tell me why you didn't say anything before now. Dan - What was I supposed to say? I'm sorry that your husband's passed on but do you want to get together? Jen - You're leaving town with Nicole. You're just going to leave. Dan - Just so you know that decision has nothing to do with how I feel about you. Nothing.

Brady Pub - Part 1: Kayla is telling one of the workers that they will have a lot of kids and their parents after trick or treating so they need to be ready. Do me a favour and check with the kitchen to make sure we have enough clam chowder and the soup of the day because we usually get a run on that when the weather's turned cold like this. Abe walks up to Kayla and they exchange hi's. Abe - I called your office and they said you were out for awhile. I figured you'd be here. Kayla - My mom wouldn't get on a plane unless a Brady was here to keep an eye on the shop. Abe - So how are you holding up? Kayla - I'm okay. Abe - The truth. Kayla - Not so good.

Hospital - Part 2: Nicole and Brady go back into her hospital room. Nicole - Do you really want a grieving woman with 2 children to go to prison for 2nd degree murder? I thought you and Jennifer were friends. Brady - We are but if she pushed you down the stairs ... Nicole - I'm not really sure she did, not anymore. Brady - So you lied? Nicole - No. What good will it do to send Jennifer to prison? It won't bring my baby back. Brady - I know you wanted that baby more than anything in the world. But I was also there, I was the first one there when you fell down the stairs. I saw the look in your eyes when you said Jennifer pushed me. There was no doubt. Now all of a sudden you're backing off of this and you have a plane ticket to Hawaii and you're saying I don't know when I'm coming back. I would really like to know what you're not telling me right now.

Dan's apt - Part 2: Dan - I am going away with Nicole because it's what I want. Jen - And I would believe you if you just told me you loved her instead of me. Dan - I care a lot about Nicole. Jen - And you're willing to walk away from everything you know because you care about somebody? Dan - This is my life. Jen - I understand that this is your life and I understand that there is nothing that I can do to change your mind about Nicole. Dan - She makes mistakes, yes, she makes a lot of them. She does things on impulse that doesn't really serve her best interest and yeah if I get defensive about her maybe it's because I'm exactly the same way. Jen - Daniel, you are not ... Dan - I know you think she manipulated me or seduced me into helping her keep EJ from finding out about the baby. But do you want to know the absolute truth? It makes me sick watching that guy go through life making other people miserable. I won't have it and that's why I made the decision and it was the right decision. Jen - For you or for Nicole? Dan - For both of us. She and I, we get each other. We actually have fun together or at least we will once she gets past this grief. This is not a sacrifice. Jen - What if it is for me? Dan - What does that mean? Jen - It means ... it means that it seems the price I have to pay for my freedom is losing you. Dan - So when you say you're losing me in exchange for freedom, losing me in what sense? Jen - Well our friendship means so much to me. Dan - We've never really been friends. Jen - But we could be, couldn't we? Dan - You have a lot of friends. Someday when the pain of losing Jack is not so acute you will find love again. And when that day comes there will be a man who wants nothing more than to make you happy and that man, he will sing to you, he will open car doors for you, he will bring you breakfast in bed. He might even laugh at your silly jokes. He will be one lucky man. He heads to the door. Goodbye Jen. She leaves. They both lean on the door on each side.

HTS - Part 2: EJ - You and I have what rather euphamistically could be referred to as a difficult history. Kristen - So what? EJ - So you come here and you want to me my life coach. Why would you offer? What's in it for you? Kristen - I'd love to be your life coach. Let's just say I relate to you. EJ - How? Kristen - Well we both have made mistakes over and over and over again and we've both done it for love. EJ - Okay, if you try and get Samantha back for me and if you succeed how does that affect your plan to take John Black away from Marlena? Kristen - Please, everything between John and me is dead and buried. EJ - Really? So how many times have you seen him since you got back. Kristen - That's irrelevant. I know it's going to take a little while until you and everyone else believes me but I'm done with John. Done! EJ - Okay, you still haven't answered my question. Kristen - Are you done with Sami? EJ - No, not at all but I'm completely honest about my obsession. Kristen - Do you know the best way to get over an obsession is to make it a reality which is what I'm trying to do for you. EJ - I see. You still haven't told me why. Kristen - Because eventually it might mean getting Sami out of father's company. EJ - There we go. That's better. Kristen - Look, you're going to have to trust me. Whether you like it or not we're going to have to talk about father.

Common Grounds - Part 2: Sami - You two say you love me but you don't trust me, do you? Marlena - We do trust you, that isn't the problem. Kristen is back in town saying she's changed. She is still the crazy neurotic she was when she left but now she has an axe to grind. Sami - I have changed and I have grown up and I have 4 kids that I'm taking care of and they're doing great btw. I battled EJ for custody of Johnny and Sydney, I split up with Rafe and I survived that too. But you know what, I have a job that I like and that I'm good at and it makes me feel good about myself and I'm not going to let Kristen DiMera take that away from me. I can deal with Kate, I can deal with a crazy bitch like Kristen. Marlena - I know you feel that way. Sami - I am serious about this. This job is important to me. I'm not going to let her push me around. And I'll watch her like a hawk and I won't underestimate her; I'll be on guard. Isn't that enough? Marlena - No. It's not enough to keep you safe. Sami - Alright, besides showing up at the park what has she actually done since she's been back. Marlena - I told you ... Sami - No offence Mom but I'm asking John. I want to hear his opinion about this. John - We don't have any hard proof that Kristen is up to her old tricks. Marlena - She is passive agressive. That is still agression. Sami - Is it possible, it's been a very long time, maybe she's changed. Marlena - No. Sami - People do change. Marlena - Not her. She looks at John referring to today - She probably hired that child. Sami - What child? Marlena - She wants you to see her as Florence Nightingale. John - She didn't even know I'd be there. Marlena - My gosh, are you kidding me! You go through the square everyday on your way to work. Of course she knew you'd be there. Sami - What are you two talking about? John - I ran into Kristen today. She was being very sweet to a little girl who had fallen off her bike. I stayed with them until the mother found her and the ambulance came. Marlena - And she made if very clear to me that she and John had bonded over the whole thing. It was a setup. John - No it wasn't. I know it's hard to believe but Kristen was just being a good Samaritan.

Hospital - Part 3: Nicole - Daniel and I are leaving for Hawaii together. Brady - For how long? Nicole - I told you, I don't know. Brady - Well that sounds great. Nicole - I couldn't have gotten through this without him. Brady - When did you get fuzzy about what happened? Was it before or after you booked your trip to Hawaii? Nicole - Do you think I'm giving up getting justice for my baby to get my hooks into Daniel? Cue flashback of her getting Daniel to spell out the terms for their going away together. Brady - He is your latest obsession. Nicole - You know if I can accept this was a horrible accident why can't you? Cameron comes in. I just wrote your discharge order. Sorry I got held up. Nicole - Does that mean I'm free to go? Cam - Not unless you want to stay for dinner, it's meatloaf night. Nicole - I'll pass. Cam - I wish you nothing but the best Nicole. Nicole - Thank you for everything. Cam leaves. Nicole - Can we not talk about this anymore please. Brady - I can give you a ride home if you want. Nicole - I was going to call Daniel and have him pick me up but this will be better. We'll surprise him.

Brady Pub - Part 2: Kayla - This thing with my Mom ... it just came out of the blue, you know. It hit me like a ton of bricks. I don't think I realised how much I needed her. Abe - You know as much as you need her that's how much she needs to be with you. Kayla - I just hope she beats this thing and comes back and proves me wrong. Abe - Knowing Caroline, that will definitely happen.

Dan's apt - Part 3: Dan is surprised when Nicole and Brady walk in. What are you doing here? I thought you were going to call me when you were ready to go? Nicole - Brady stopped by to visit; we thought we'd save you a trip. Dan - How are you feeling? Nicole - Like I need a shower. Dan - Go for it. The guest room is all ready for you. I need to get to the hospital to give my notice. Can you stay with her until I get back? Nicole - That's not really necessary. I just want to shower and lie down. Brady - Are you sure? Nicole - Yeah. I'll see you guys later. In the hallway Brady says - You're giving your notice ... Dan - Don't even start that because I know what I'm doing. Brady - Nicole tells me there's not even going to be a trial. Dan - She and Jennifer need to put this behind them, both of them. Brady - It's not too easy. Pushing a pregnant woman down the stairs and causing the death of her child ... Dan - Nicole is not sure if that's exactly what happened. Brady - Those plane tickets, are they first class? Dan - I've got it taken care of. Nicole is going to be fine and Jennifer needs some friends, including you. Brady - I'm not her favourite person right now. Dan - Time will take care of that. Brady - You're talking like you're never coming back. What are you saying? That you're never going to see Jennifer again.

Kiriakis mansion - Part 1: Maggie - You sounded so upset on the phone. What's happened now? Jen - Oh Aunt Maggie, you're my only hope. Maggie - I was so relieved when I heard you were out on bail so what's wrong? Jen - I guess you haven't heard. The charges against me, I think they're going to be dropped. Maggie - Well that's wonderful. Jen cries - Yeah, it's really great.

Dan's apt - Part 4: Nicole is lying on the couch looking at pictures of Hawaii on her Tablet. She then comes across an add for a Mommy keychain. If I'm this emotional over an ad what ... I wonder if Brady is right. Am I doing the geographical? Is going away to Hawaii going to make everything okay again.

Hospital - Part 4: Dan is at the nurse's station. Maxine - You're resigning! Dan - I wanted you to hear it from me personally. I've really enjoyed working with you. You're my favourite nurse ... don't tell anybody that. Maxine - Why are you doing this Daniel? Dan - Sometimes your gut just tells you it is time to move on. Maxine - When? Dan - When I'm done with these forms I am outta here. Maxine - I don't understand this Daniel. Dan hears the buzzer. Somebody needs you.

Common Grounds - Part 3: Sami makes her exit as the argument goes on. Marlena - You really think that you ran into Kristen being sweet and caring. John - It was an accident. Marlena - Maybe she pushed that little girl off the bike herself. John - I'm not saying that she changed, I'm saying .. Sami cuts in - Mom, I'm going to go. She greets Brady on her way out. John gets a call he has to take. Brady goes to Marlena - What did I miss here? Marlena - Oh gosh, Kristen is out of control and Sami and John refuse to see it. Brady - Well I can understand them not wanting to deal with anyone else named DiMera. Marlena - So we do nothing? Brady - Here's what I know about my Dad. He never underestimates a DiMera. He's never going to let anyone in his family be hurt by anyone associated with Stefano and if the guy ever needs backup I'm going to be there.

HTS - Part 3: Kristen - My relationship with Stefano was as messed up as yours is. Finally we kind of forgave each other and then eventually he helped me turn my life around so I feel like I kind of owe him for that. EJ - See, that's where we differ because I don't need his forgiveness or his salvation. Kristen - He knows that he blew it with you and it's not an exaggeration to say that he would do anything to make it up to you. Anything at all. EJ - I'm not trying to punish him. I just don't want him to be a part of my life anymore. My association with him made me into a man that I do not want to be. Kristen - He's the only father that you have. EJ - I'm just going to have to do without. Kristen - Okay, how about a little quid pro quo. I'll help you with Sami but you'll have to promise me that you'll at least try to have a little contact with our father. EJ - How can you do that given the fact that she absolutely loathes you for what you did to her mother? And me contacting father, what's in that for me? Kristen - A family. Isn't that the big attraction you have for Sami? The two of you, Sydney and Johnny, Sami's other kids; you finally have a big, complicated loving family that you've always wanted. You and I are a lot alike. Basically we can have anything that money buys but we don't fantasize about private jets, houses on the Amalfi coast, because we want to be a part of something that is bigger than ourselves. Something bound together by love, bound together by blood. I knew I was taking a big chance by coming back to Salem but I took that chance because I wanted so much to ... and whether you like it not, Stefano is part of our fantasy. So what do you say about our deal? EJ gets a call. What is it? They did what! I'll be there in a second. EJ - I'm going to have to go. Excuse me. Kristen stomps her feet in frustration after he leaves.

Brady Pub - Part 3: Sami is on her cell outside the Pub. I'm looking at the budget for the next quarter and there's a mistake in it. Where's the line item for the new product launch? What do you mean it's been suspended. I've been working on it for months. I approved it. I'll call you back. Alright Kristen, this ends now.

Dan's apt - Part 5: Nicole shakes her head. I don't know. Maybe it could work. Cue fantasy of her in bed with Dr. Dan celebrating their one year away from Salem. Dan gives her a gift - the Mommy keychain and tells her the adoption agency called after she went to bed. It looks like you and I are going to be parents. She's ecstatic! (In her fantasy they are married). She looks at her bare hand - It could work.

Kiriakis mansion - Part 2: Jen - Nicole was going to make me pay for her losing her baby. Maggie - Even though you weren't to blame. Jen - I think it was just hard for her to face the truth that it was her fault. Maggie - Then why did she tell the police that she didn't understand what happened. Was it because Daniel is taking her to Hawaii? Jen - I don't know. He made some kind of deal with her. Maggie - I was afraid of this. Jen - And he says he's fine with it and he cares for Nicole. Maggie - He said that to Victor and me too. Jen - But he doesn't love her. I know he doesn't. Maggie - I know he doesn't too. It's his demeanour. When he speaks about her the look in his eyes is as if he knows it's all a mistake. He doesn't seem happy. Jen - He's not happy. If he goes through with this it will be a disaster so I have to do everything I can from keeping him from going through with this. Maggie - Okay, how do we stop him? Jen - Obviously I can't change his mind but I do know someone he will listen to.

HTS - Part 4: John tells Marlena to slow down. We're on the same page here. Marlena - Are you? John - I don't want to argue about Kristen. I don't want to think about her. Marlena - She called Dr. Patel's office and tried to become a patient. John - That's your old therapist. Marlena - If you say that's a coincidence I may have to pull your hair. John - I'm sorry. I didn't know. I'd hoped that Kristen wasn't playing games but maybe she is. But either way, you and I, we're still a team. Marlena - John, she followed me to the park and now she's trying to undermine Sami's job and then she tried to get close to the one doctor who knows the most personal, the most painful parts of my life. I kind of think she's trying to drive me crazy. John - It's never going to happen. He holds her. As long as we stick together there's no way Kristen could ever hurt us.

Kristen's hotel room: She's belting up her robe when there's a knock on the door. You got here fast. The door's open. Just leave the tray on the desk and I will sign for it later. Thank you. She goes into the bathroom closing the door behind her. Someone other than a room service waiter enters the room.

Kiriakis mansion - Part 3: Maggie - You want me to stop Daniel from leaving. Jen - Yes I do. I want you to play the mother card please. Maggie - Oh honey, I've already talked to him about his. Jen - Talk to him again. You are Maggie Horton Kiriakis. If there's a mountain that needs to be moved, you can move it. Please, I'm begging you to try again.

Hospital - Part 6: Dan is sitting near the nurse's station with his forms. That nurse is holding up the baby shirt when the 2nd nurse walks up - I thought you were going to take that to the Lost and Found. 1st nurse - It would just fit my sister's baby. The other nurse grabs it - That's stealing. Dan notices Eli walking by and greets him. What are you doing here? Eli - I brought over this box of baby clothes. Salem Gives donates them to poor women who give birth here. Dan - I'm glad Nicole went home. I wouldn't want her to see them. 1st nurse snaps - Give me that. 2nd nurse calls out - Dr. Jonas, would you tell this woman that stealing is wrong. Dan notices the tee shirt in her hand.

Dan's apt - Part 6: There's a knock on the door. It's EJ. Nicole - What are you doing here? EJ - If you think that you are going to get away with this you are very much mistaken. He lets himself in.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dany_E

PatNS
Oct 30 2012, 01:34 PM

Kiriakis mansion - Part 2: Jen - Nicole was going to make me pay for her losing her baby. Maggie - Even though you weren't to blame. Jen - I think it was just hard for her to face the truth that it was her fault.
What was Nicole's fault - that she lost her baby?

Skye
Member Avatar

Wed. Oct. 31st

Ej and Kristen at the square
he says what is it that you want
she says seriously i havent made myself clear ?
i want to help you get what you want

marlena tells sami to stay away from kristen
sami says you want me to quit my job
mar says there are other jobs
sami says your past with john is coming back to bite me
no on gets to tell me what to do not even you

at the salem gives charity place
a girl says to the guy these baby clothes have never been worn
the guy says yeah the baby was born dead
the mother cant stand to look at the stuff
she picks up the pants and says this is a part of a toosie
it should have a little shirt that matches it,,,wonder where it is

There is the matching shirt on the desk at the nurses station
Nicole trying to use the phone there
but she cant get it to work
she drops her purse and has to bend down to pick the stuff up

dan and jennifer at his place
he yells i still love you
she says you are leaving town with Nicole and you still love me
you arent saying anything

Brady comes over to Nicole
she tells him she is going home to Daniels
he asks how she is
he gives her a hug
says he is sorry
he sees her plane tickets
she says everything here reminds her of the life she thought she was going to have
he says in his program they call that doing the geographical
where you move away to escape your issues
she says no ,it looks like something good is going to come out of this
he says will you be back for jens trial
she says no there is no trial
he says since when
she says since i told the police i wasnt sure what happened the night i fell
he says who got to you

dan sits down
jen says you love me
he says yeah
she says this is so crazy
are you crazy
he says yes yeah
she says when did this happen
he says it never stopped
she says but you said
he says i know
but you went back to jack and were a family again
i had to draw a line in the past for both of us
i will never stop loving you
but that doesnt change anything
she says why didnt you say anything
he says what was i supposed to say , im sorry that your husband passed away but do you want to get together?
She says you are just going to leave with Nicole
he says that decision has nothing to do with how i feel about you

kay talks to a waitress at the pub
about Halloween
abe comes in
he says he figured she would be here
she says her mom wouldnt get on a plane unless a brady was here
he asks how she is doing
she says she is not so good

mar says im not trying to give you an order
sami says i have dealt with stefano on my own while you were away
i can deal with kristen
mar says she is playing games now
she tells her how she turned up at the park and the whole phone story
sami says is it possible
maybe you were wrong
mar says no
she is trying to set it up so that i look paranoid
sami says well its a far cry from what she use to do
mar says she is just getting started
she tells her about her therapist
and Kristen was her new patient
sami says well thats creepy
but i wont let this woman push me around not going to let her get involved in my life
john comes in and says
your mother is right put as much distance you can between yourself and kristen and ej sit in the square with drinks
kristen says
so what should we drink to
family?
He says dont make me laugh
she says ok new beginnings ?
He says i suppose that vague enough to be safe
cheers
she says you still dont trust me
he says with good reason dont you think
she says im going to win you over
once you let me help you with sami
he says so how much do you know about our history
he says i know that she is in you blood
even though she put a bullet in your head
he says speculation
she laughs
she keeps throwing you over for rafe
he says thats all common knowledge
she says sami seems to be having a hard time getting beyond the fact that he lied to her about being the father of the child you had with nicole
which is hilarious
given sami relationship with the truth
but it does mean that you have a chance with her
he says true
she says it could be your last one
better not blow it
he says and you can help me with that can you
she says what do you say
he says what is in it for you
i know there has to be something

Nicole says you want a grieving woman with 2 kids to go to prison?
He says if she pushed you down the stairs
she says
Im not sure if she did push me
he says so you lied
she says no, what good would it do to send her to prison it wont bring my baby back
he says i know you wanted that baby more than anything i was there when you fell down the stairs
and you said she pushed you and now you are backing off
and you have a plane ticket
i would like to know what you are not telling me

dan says im going away with nicole cuz its what i want
she says i would believe you if told me you loved her instead of me
he says i care a lot about her
this is my life
she says i understand its your life and
there is nothing i can do to change your mind about nicole
he says no ,she makes mistakes a lot of them and does things on impulse
that doesnt serve her best interest
and if i get defensive about her
maybe its because im the same way
she says no you are not
he says i know you think she manipulated me
or seduced me into helping her
keeping ej from finding out he was the father of her baby
it makes me sick watching that guy go through life hurting other people and making them feel miserable and i wont have it and
thats why i made that decision
and it was the right decision
she says for you or nicole
he says for both of us
we get each other ,we have fun together
this isnt a sacrifice
she says what if it is for me
it seems like the price i have to pay for my freedom is losing you

EJ says you and i have a difficult history so what
now you come here want want to be my life couch
why would you offer, whats in it for you ?
she says i would love to be a life couch
i relate to you
he says how
she says we both have made mistakes over and over and over again
and we have both done it for love
he says if you try and get Samantha back for me and if you succeed
how does that affect your plan to take
john away from marlena
sami says you 2 say you love me but you dont trust me
mar says we do trust you but kristen is back in town and saying she has changed but she is the same she always was but now she has an axe to grind
sami says i have changed and i have grown up and i have 4 kids
that i am taking care of and they are doing great i battled Ej for custody
of johnny and sydney , i
i spilt up with rafe and survived that too
i have a job i like and im good at
and it makes me feel good about myself and im not going to let kristen take that away from me
i deal with kate i can deal with a crazy bitch like Kristen
this job is important to me
i will watch her like a hawk
i wont underestimate her
i will be on guard is that enough
mar says no
sami says what has she done since she has been back
mar says i told you
sami says im asking john
nicole says dan and i we are leaving together
Brady says sounds great
she says i couldnt have gotten through this without him
he says and when did your memory get fuzzy
was it before or after you booked your trip to Hawaii
she says you think im giving up justice for my baby to get my hooks into dan
she flashbacks when dan asked her to drop the charges against jennifer
she says is that right
he says he is you latest obsession
she says if i can accept this was a horrible accident why cant you
Cameron comes in and says she can go
he wishes her the best
she thanks him for everything
he leaves
brady says he can give her a ride home
she says ok they can surprise dan

dan says when you say you are losing me in exchange for your freedom
losing me in what sense
she says our friendship means so much to me
he says we have never been friends
she says we could be couldnt we
he says you have a lot of friends
someday when the pain of losing jack is not so acute
yo will find love again
and that man will want nothing more than to make you happy
he might laugh at your silly jokes
he will be one lucky man
he opens the door for her and says good bye jen
she leaves
they lean against the door at the same time

kay tells abe this thing with ma came out of the blue hit me like a ton of bricks
she didnt realize how much she needed her
hopes she beats this thing and comes back
abe says knowing caroline,that will definitely happen

john says we dont have any proof that kristen is up to her old tricks
sami says maybe she has changed
mar says no
sami says people do change
mar says not her
she probably hired that child in the square
john says she didnt know i would be here
mar says you go through the square everyday on your way to work
of course she knew you would be there
john tells sami about the whole little girl thing said she was being sweet to the girl
mar says and she made it very clear to me and she and john bonded over the experience , it was a setup
john says she was just being a good samaritan

Kristen says everything between john and me is dead and buried
ej says how many times have you seen him since you got back
she says thats irrelevant im done with john done done done
are you over sami
he says no not at all but im honest about my obsession
she says the best way to get over an obsession is to make it a reality
which is what im trying to do for you
he says you still havent told me why
she says cuz eventually it might mean getting sami out of fathers company
you are going to have to trust me
whether you like it or not we are going to have to talk about father

brady brings nicole home
she wants to get a shower
he says the guest room is all ready for her
dan says he has to go to the hospital
brady and dan leave together
out in the hall
brady says
you are giving your notice
dan says dont start
i know what im doing
brady says he knows there is no trial
dan says they need to put this behind them
brady says thats not too easy ,pushing a pregnant woman down the stairs and causing the death of a child
dan says Nicole will be fine
and jen needs some friends including you
brady says im not her favourite person right now
dan says time will take care of that
brady says you are talking like you are never coming back
and never going to see jen again

jen goes over to see Maggie
says you are my only hope
maggie says i was so relieved to hear you were out on bail
jen says me too
maggie says whats wrong
jen says the charges are going to be dropped
maggie says wonderful
jen says yeah its great

nicole is home looking at pics of Hawaii
on the i -pad
an ad comes up for a baby key chain
she says if im this emotional over an ad
i wonder if brady is right
is going away to Hawaii going to make everything ok

dan tells Maxine he is resigning
you are my fav nurse
dont tell anyone
she says why are you doing this
he says its time to move on
when he is done of the forms he is out of here
she doesnt understand this
she gets a buzz
he says somebody needs you
mar says you think kristen was being sweet and caring
he says it was an accident
how could she plan it
mar says i dont know
maybe she pushed the girl off the bike herself
sami leaves
john goes to take a call
brady comes in
mar tells him that kristen is out of control and sami and john refuse to see it
he says his dad is never going to let anyone in his family be hurt by anyone related to stefano

kristen says her relationship with stefano was as messed up as his is
we forgave each other
and he sort of helped me turn my life around so i guess i owe him for that
he says thats where we are different
i dont need his forgiveness or his salvation
she says he knows he blew it with you
he would do anything to make it up to you anything at all
he says im not trying to punish him
i just dont want him to be a part of my life anymore my associate with him made me into a man that i dont want to be
she says he is the only father that you have
he says im going to have to do without
she says ok how about a little quid pro qou
i will help you with sami and you have to promise me you will try to have a little contact with father
he says how could you do that, given the fact that she loathes you for what you did to her mother ?
And me contacting father whats in that for me
she says a family
isnt that the big attraction that you have for sami
the 2 of you , johnny and sydney and samis 2 other kids
you can finally have the big complicated loving family that you always wanted
you and i are allot a like we can have anything money can buy but
we dont fantasize about the private jets
or the houses on the amalfi coast
cuz we want to be apart of something
that is bigger than ourselves
something bound together by love and blood
i knew i was taking a big chance on coming back here but
i took that chance
i wanted ,,,,so much too
and like it or not Stefano is part of our fantasy
so what do you say about our deal
his phone rings
she says saved by the bell
he answers it and says what is it
she did what
ill be there in a second
he says to kristen , i have to go excuse me and he runs off

sami on the phone outside the pub
talking about work
she hangs up and says alright kristen this ends now

nicole is laying on the couch
says i dont know maybe it can work
she fantasizes about being in bed with dan
kissing him
he says happy anniversary
we left salem one year ago today
she says wow really time has gone by
thought i was never going to be happy again
this place is paradise and im with you
he says he has something for her
gives her s gift
she opens it
says its a mommy key chain
he says the adoption agency called last night
she says oh my god
he says looks like you and i are going to be parents
she says i love you so much
she smiles and says it could work couldnt it

jen says nic was going to make me pay for losing her baby
cuz it was hard for her to face the truth that it was her fault
maggie says why did she tell the police she didnt understand what happened
jen says dan made some kind of deal with her
he is fine with it and cares about Nicole
i know he doesnt love her
maggie says i know it too
when he speaks about her he doesnt seem happy
jen says if he goes through with this it will be a disaster
i have to do anything i can
to stop it
i cant change his mind but i do know someone he will listen to
mar and john get into the square
he says we are on the same page dont want to ague about Kristen
she tells him about Kristen making an appointment with her therapist
he says maybe she is playing games
but you and i are still a team
she says she is trying to undermine samis job
and trying to get close to the doc who knows the most personal things about her
i think she is trying to drive me crazy he says never going to happen as long as we stick together no way kristen can ever hurt us

Kristen is in her hotel room
she goes into the shower
tells who is knocking at the door to come in
and leave the tray on the table
she will sign for it later.

maggie says you want me to stop dan from leaving
jen says yes play the mother card
maggie says i already talked to him
jen says talk to him again
you are maggie horton and if there is a mountain to be moved you can move it
i am begging you to try again

The nurses talk about the baby t shirt
at the nurses station
she wants to take it for her sisters baby
Dan is sitting on a chair filling out papers
and the guy that dan gave nicoles baby clothes to comes in with a box of baby clothes
he tells dan they give the clothes to poor women who have babies there
dan says good thing nicole went home
one of those things are what she bought and he wouldnt want her to see it
one nurse calls over to dan and says can you tell her stealing is wrong

Ej goes over to see Nicole
she opens the door and says EJ
what are you doing here
he says if you think you are going to get away with this you are very much mistaken
he walks in

peaches179

I love the chemistry between Elieen and Deidre, but the writing is awful. I guess after all the shit Stefano did to Marlena now all of a sudden she's paranoid of Kristen? Give me a break! :rolleyes:

Thanks for posting!

annie21

Quote:

Dr. Jonas, would you tell this woman that stealing is wrong.

Yes, Dr. Jonas, since you're such an expert on morals and ethics, would you please give this woman a lecture on right and wrong?

TFP

PatNS
Member Avatar

Goodness ... they really are setting up Marlena to be the equivalent of the 'boy who cried wolf' ... I still think Marlena is right but it won't be long before it's only the audience that believes her and everyone in Salem is going to think she's lost it!

And Sami's unrealistic belief that she can' handle' Kristen is beyond laughable! Kristen could make mincemeat out of Sami with one flick of her long blonde tresses if she really wanted to.

peaches179

PatNS
Oct 30 2012, 02:28 PM
And Sami's unrealistic belief that she can' handle' Kristen is beyond laughable! Kristen could make mincemeat out of Sami with one flick of her long blonde tresses if she really wanted to.

I LOL@ her dialouge. Sami is a complete joke.

granolagirl
Member Avatar
Not here for St. Jack of the Immaculate Redemption

So skimpy on the Kaybe. :( But interesting that seems to be the only follow up to Bo leaving, and it's all focused on Caroline.

GatesRhiannon
Member Avatar

peaches179
Oct 30 2012, 01:56 PM
I love the chemistry between Elieen and Deidre, but the writing is awful. I guess after all the shit Stefano did to Marlena now all of a sudden she's paranoid of Kristen? Give me a break! :rolleyes:

Thanks for posting!
See that's what is bugging me more than anything right now. Marlena has always been cool under pressure. On the inside she may be a wreck (a fact that John notices if no one else does), but outside she's grace. She can hold a gun on Stefano; pump him full of drugs and putting him in a state of living death...all without batting an eyelash. But suddenly Kristen shows up being a little snarky and passive- aggressive and suddenly Marlena is coming unglued at the seams. It doesn't make sense and it's not true to character.

If Kristen is gaslighting Marlena then do a better job of slowly showing that and building that up. Take some time. Take some care. Show some attention to detail. Don't just make Marlena fine and dandy one week and a paranoid, loon the next week with nothing happening in between to warrant that change.

And here I feared that John would be the character butchered by the writing (and of course he still may be), but as of now I'm having an easier time dealing with how John is being written than how Marlena is being written. I don't just want angry, bitchy, suspicious Marlena. I want strong, competent Marlena.

Tammy
Member Avatar

PatNS
HTS - Part 4: Marlena - John, she followed me to the park and now she's trying to undermine Sami's job and then she tried to get close to the one doctor who knows the most personal, the most painful parts of my life. I kind of think she's trying to drive me crazy.
And there it is! :shame:

camera shy

Kristen seems like she's playing EJ too. What is she after?

annie21

peaches179

If Kristen is gaslighting Marlena then do a better job of slowly showing that and building that up. Take some time. Take some care. Show some attention to detail. Don't just make Marlena fine and dandy one week and a paranoid, loon the next week with nothing happening in between to warrant that change.

Good point. They've done the opposite with Jennifer. She was a screaming, out-of-control shrew one week and now suddenly she's calm and rational as if those shouting sessions never happened.

Not only do these writers not do a good job of "building up," they cannot do follow through. Whether it's love, hate, outrage, grief, or whack-a-doodle, emotions come and go with no real rhyme or reason, making everyone look shallow and cardboard-y.

Edited by annie21, Oct 30 2012, 03:26 PM.

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

GatesRhiannon
Oct 30 2012, 02:44 PM
peaches179

Thanks for posting!
See that's what is bugging me more than anything right now. Marlena has always been cool under pressure. On the inside she may be a wreck (a fact that John notices if no one else does), but outside she's grace. She can hold a gun on Stefano; pump him full of drugs and putting him in a state of living death...all without batting an eyelash. But suddenly Kristen shows up being a little snarky and passive- aggressive and suddenly Marlena is coming unglued at the seams. It doesn't make sense and it's not true to character.

And here I feared that John would be the character butchered by the writing (and of course he still may be), but as of now I'm having an easier time dealing with how John is being written than how Marlena is being written. I don't just want angry, bitchy, suspicious Marlena. I want strong, competent Marlena.
Psychologically, she always had the upper hand on Stefano because he was obsessed with her and objectified her. Kristen wanted her dead.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I think there is much more to kristens motives of why she wants to help ej. It has to be more to why she is so willing to help stefeno get his sons back. What is in it for her?

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Dany_E
Oct 30 2012, 01:44 PM
PatNS

Kiriakis mansion - Part 2: Jen - Nicole was going to make me pay for her losing her baby. Maggie - Even though you weren't to blame. Jen - I think it was just hard for her to face the truth that it was her fault.
What was Nicole's fault - that she lost her baby?
Because the right thing to do when a woman loses her baby is to blame her for the baby's death. Jennifer Horton disgusts me.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

At last, EJ admits he is obsessed with Sami! This episode sounds alright, except Kabe (which has been rare these days) is so skimpy, as someone said above, and Sami is still such a dumbass. Dannifer sounds sweet, but this whole saga is overdone...like..yesterday.

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

Daysdegrassi
Oct 30 2012, 03:17 PM
At last, EJ admits he is obsessed with Sami! This episode sounds alright, except Kabe (which has been rare these days) is so skimpy, as someone said above, and Sami is still such a dumbass. Dannifer sounds sweet, but this whole saga is overdone...like..yesterday.
Obsessed with loving her :wub: :wub: :wub:

peaches179

greeneyedgirl
Oct 30 2012, 03:19 PM
Daysdegrassi

LOL. If thats what you want to call it. The writers continue to make EJ look pathetic when it comes to Sami. Always accepting what scraps she doles out to him. :rolleyes:

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

greeneyedgirl
Oct 30 2012, 03:19 PM
Daysdegrassi
I don't think he even loves her. He just wants somebody in his bed. Sami will always choose other men over him anyway. EJ deserves better AKA, Nicole, the only woman he has ever trusted to be himself with.

Winterfaire

Tammy
Oct 30 2012, 02:54 PM
PatNS
HTS - Part 4: Marlena - John, she followed me to the park and now she's trying to undermine Sami's job and then she tried to get close to the one doctor who knows the most personal, the most painful parts of my life. I kind of think she's trying to drive me crazy.
And there it is! :shame:
I think Marlena has every reason to go immediately paranoid at Kristen's return. Think about all Marlena's been through and survived. Yes, she's strong, but how much can one person guard their core strength from instinctive and immenent attack. In this case: Kristen and all she represents of past wrongs. A woman always knows it's another woman who represents the greatest threat. Now John knows how strong Marlena is, right? But he's a man, and he views this much the same as any other garden variety low-grade "let's keep our eyes open" and be vigilant situation. Worse he takes Marlena's strength FOR GRANTED. He's not hearing her plea to take her seriously here, and that is the biggest mistake he is making right off the bat. Because she's basically saying: "I am not as strong as you think; I'm not going to be able to fight this one."

I like how the writers are beginning this storyline. But then I was a Kristen fan before. I'm eager to see how this plays out. The writers have proven extremely lame in the past six months... so I don't expect too much. But one can hope. :popcorn:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply