Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, October 31st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 30 2012, 01:34 PM (4,831 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

LMAO. Marlena threatened to pull his hair. That's funny crap. And she is pissed. And I like that.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

I really like how Deidre played that scene. And I hope Marlena's right.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I totally forgot loved bricole today:)

lysie
Member Avatar

OMG! HE SAW THE HALFSIE! BUT WILL HE MAKE THE CONNECTION?

lysie
Member Avatar

They've got to find James something to do other than be angry.

annie21

lysie
Oct 31 2012, 11:07 PM
OMG! HE SAW THE HALFSIE! BUT WILL HE MAKE THE CONNECTION?
Since anyone with half(sie) a brain would, then yes, he will. But only after Dr. Sedwick returns from overseas to spell everything out for him and help him put two(sie) and two(sie) together.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Does Abe have a job? Maybe he can run the Pub... then we can see him more then once every 2-3 weeks!

granolagirl
Member Avatar
"I don't know why I don't have a story, either!"

Tammy
Oct 31 2012, 11:56 PM
Does Abe have a job? Maybe he can run the Pub... then we can see him more then once every 2-3 weeks!
Oooh, he could... for Kayla.

Yes, I'm pathetic. ;)
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

When Dan told Jen "i love you" she should have slapped him across the face. I thought Jen was in an angry mood these days and it would have served Dan right for lying to her all this time. But I guess his lies don't count! :flipoff:

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Abe running the pub, I got that feeling the other day when I was watching him and Bo on screen. Abe running the Brady Pub would be totally awesome. He's a good listener and advice giver- it would work.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Is it just me or is this show stuck in a serious rut? One of the worst in awhile. For the past few days I've been putting the show on, watching the first few minutes and muting it the rest of the time while I watch/do something else (well, aside from when WilSon were making out before Lucas interrupted). I can't remember the last time I did that. I want to give it ratings so I'll probably keep it on, but it's pretty unbearable. I love that Kristen is back and what's going on there, but all of the Nicole/Daniel/Jennifer/Maggie/whoever-else-is-involved-in-this-clusterfuck stuff is dreadful. I'm sick of Nicole being obsessed with Daniel. I love Nicole but I can't watch her like this (although in Wednesday's episode she did look gorgeous after she went back to Daniel's and fixed her hair and clothes). Eric's return cannot come fast enough. I feel like I've been waiting half a lifetime. I am utterly salivating at the idea of E.J. and Abby getting together, but I'm sadly resigned to the probability that they're not going to let it fulfill its potential. I wish they'd hire some of the fans to write to the show. They'd be cheaper and the result would be so much more imaginative.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

lysie
Oct 31 2012, 10:47 PM
Even if Dannifer were the superestcouple that ever existed, they both looked ridiculous leaning against those doors. She looked like she was eavesdropping on a DR conversation about herself and he looked like he was about to collapse from some major flatulation.
They need to learn "soulmates-leaning-against-the-door" from John & Marlena. THEY could do that. Then again, they're also actually soulmates and starcrossed lovers.

Harmony233

JessicaLeigh
Nov 1 2012, 08:47 AM
Is it just me or is this show stuck in a serious rut? One of the worst in awhile. For the past few days I've been putting the show on, watching the first few minutes and muting it the rest of the time while I watch/do something else (well, aside from when WilSon were making out before Lucas interrupted). I can't remember the last time I did that. I want to give it ratings so I'll probably keep it on, but it's pretty unbearable. I love that Kristen is back and what's going on there, but all of the Nicole/Daniel/Jennifer/Maggie/whoever-else-is-involved-in-this-clusterfuck stuff is dreadful. I'm sick of Nicole being obsessed with Daniel. I love Nicole but I can't watch her like this (although in Wednesday's episode she did look gorgeous after she went back to Daniel's and fixed her hair and clothes). Eric's return cannot come fast enough. I feel like I've been waiting half a lifetime. I am utterly salivating at the idea of E.J. and Abby getting together, but I'm sadly resigned to the probability that they're not going to let it fulfill its potential. I wish they'd hire some of the fans to write to the show. They'd be cheaper and the result would be so much more imaginative.
I've read so muchgood fanfiction that involves lots of characters these writers haven't a clue

rae

Don't know if this means anything, but when Marlena was telling Sami about her missing phone she said that John's NEW secretary came in with her phone. New secretary...Kristen returns...maybe the sec is working for Kristen. Makes her privy to everything John is doing. Just a thought....

Also, the day the little girl fell sure looks like a Kristen set up. Lots of smirks when Kristen was sitting on the bench before it happened and after the little conversation with the mom at the end.

This story has lots of potential if written well...wish the writers would let us in on what let up to these 2 situations. Then Marlena won't look like she's going crazy to viewers and we can root for Marelena. Just hate that the writers will probably make John clueless again.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Clearly Jennifer is Daniel's first choice and Nicole his second, maybe he'll be torn? And we'll have to watch that for the 3 months. :drunk:

annie21

lysie
Oct 31 2012, 10:23 PM
camera shy
Oct 31 2012, 03:30 PM
tomsawyer
Oct 31 2012, 11:47 AM
camera shy
Oct 30 2012, 03:56 PM
Jennifer really seems to think she had no invlovment with Nicole's baby's death. After the truth is revealed I wish EJ would ask if constantly arguing with the mother and threatening her could that have put too much stress on the baby and in return caused him to be stillborn? And Daniel finally saying, "Yes" And then cut to Jennifer with guilt written all over her face. That's what called a twist which sadly Days doesn't know how to do.
I think Jennifer thinks she didn't have involvement in the baby's death because that's the truth. NICOLE is the one that decided to move into Jen's home to cause issues between Jen/Daniel. NICOLE is the one that decided to keep EJ from his baby. NICOLE is the one that drove an elaborate cover-up of the paternity switch. Now, I doubt that stress really was the cause of the baby's death, but if it was, then it was NICOLE that kept creating/driving stressful situations. And I say this as somebody who likes Nicole most of the time and is currently pissed at Jen because of her lack of grieving over Jack.
And what if Jennifer hadn't stuck her nose in Nicole's business? Would there have been any confrontation between them at all? Nicole wouldn't have been on those steps with her if Jennifer had minded her own business. And Nicole didn't keep EJ's baby away from him because to do that the child would have had to been born.
If Jennifer hadn't been born, she wouldn't have be there to have confrontation. This is clearly Laura's fault
I get the humor, and the point is well taken (at least by me). But I do wonder...

Here's the thing. I believe that Tomlin was going to kill off Jack and have Nicole lose her baby regardless. These were MarDar creations/decisions that he came in wanting to undo. He also came in bent on putting Dannifer back together... regardless. But if MarDar had not ended the Jack/Jennifer/Daniel triangle so abruptly and then moved Daniel sort of randomly and suddenly into Nicole's orbit... then putting Dannifer back together would have taken a different route. Up to that point, Nicole had been having scenes with Rafe. Daniel's insertion into the story just came out of nowhere.

Anyway, my point is that Tomlin would have had to work a little harder to come up with some Dannifer angst that would put them back together if MarDar hadn't handed them the setup of Daniel and Nicole. Nicole started out as merely using Daniel -- sleeping with him to keep him wrapped around her finger. Tomlin flipped it, turned her into a pathetic loser who was obsessed with the perfect doctor. And he made Jennifer similarly obsessed with said doctor.

So, in sum, I blame Tomlin/TomSell for the deaths of Jack and Nicole's baby -- and the continued destruction of two strong female characters. But I think I have to blame MarDar for setting up the circumstances that led to Jennifer and Nicole's confrontation on the bridge.

blueskies
Member Avatar

I missed Monday and Tuesday because of the storm, and I'm just now watching Wednesday's eppi, and omg I don't think I've sworn this much in a very long time.

blueskies
Member Avatar

I'd rather more Ej-Sami-Rafe than this Dannifer crap.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

bomber
Oct 30 2012, 04:28 PM
Guinevere
Oct 30 2012, 04:00 PM
Daysdegrassi
Oct 30 2012, 03:17 PM
At last, EJ admits he is obsessed with Sami! This episode sounds alright, except Kabe (which has been rare these days) is so skimpy, as someone said above, and Sami is still such a dumbass. Dannifer sounds sweet, but this whole saga is overdone...like..yesterday.
Sweet? As in have some candy little girl (sorry just had to use a Jack quote there;)). I didn't find it the least bit sweet. They really need to stop trying to sell Dannifer as some self sacrificing tortured soulmates kept apart by evil schemes and fate. If they want to be together so badly just do it and put us out of the misery of having to watch and read about their "heartbreaking angst"
That whole leaning on the door as if they are tortured star-crossed lovers is so funny. There is nothing stopping them getting together (except common decency and that's not going to be a hurdle for these two). Come on Jen and Dan, Jack's out of the way, just jump each other's bones - you know you want to. :moon: "Sweet" - not quite the word I'd use to describe these two.
The most nauseating disgusting cringeworthy tripe I have seen in a long time.I cannot stand seeing Jennifer on screen with anyone.Every single time I see her I wonder why in the world they brought Jack back.Before Jack came back,I really did not have a problem with her and Daniel but her behavior with Daniel so soon after Jack's death makes me despise both of them.They could have atleast waited until May sweeps to have them move toward each other .
Edited by BeeBee, Nov 1 2012, 07:03 PM.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

nolagirl
Oct 30 2012, 04:42 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Oct 30 2012, 03:16 PM
Dany_E
Oct 30 2012, 01:44 PM
PatNS
Oct 30 2012, 01:34 PM

Kiriakis mansion - Part 2: Jen - Nicole was going to make me pay for her losing her baby. Maggie - Even though you weren't to blame. Jen - I think it was just hard for her to face the truth that it was her fault.
What was Nicole's fault - that she lost her baby?
Because the right thing to do when a woman loses her baby is to blame her for the baby's death. Jennifer Horton disgusts me.
:blink: OKay so they have me at the point where the only truly interesting thing is to read others posts because even the Day's ahead reading is pukeworthy.

Nicole yet again butchered for the sake of Dannifer - Now Jennifer is saying it's Nicole fault she lost her baby, what a bitch. Sorry but Bitchifer will never again be a watchable character for me. :x
I absolutely loathe Jennifer.They are making me loathe Daniel as well.He breaks his hypocratic oath by having sex with a very pregnant Nicole and leads her on saying they need to explore what is between them while now saying he has never stopped loving Jennifer.Everytime I think I have reached my capacity for hatred of these two,
the characters say and/or do something that makes me hate them more.At this point I have to clench my teeth to get through any scenes involving either of them.
Hopefully once they are united,they will be regalated to Maggie/Victor status,i.e. we see them only once a month.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply